Dogfood

Story Info
She goes to store and gets more than she wanted.
1.3k words
3.55
142.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold, damp night when I first set out walking to the grocery store to buy some dog food. I had run out, and I have come to learn that you can't always count on your husband to remember to stop at the store on the way home. After a little tiff between Tony and I, I said that I would go myself.

We lived in the city...an extremely populated area with traffic (both pedestrian and automotive) all hours of the day. I was fuming mad...and when you get that upset, you tend to not pay attention to your surroundings as much as you should.

I turned the corner onto 5th street, and so oblivious that I didn't notice there was a group of men standing right outside of the grocery store at first. I brushed past them...heard one of them comment on the size of my extremely large tits, but I thought nothing of it. After all, when you are blessed with size 44F tits, a 26" waist, a nice, firm ass, and long flowing blonde hair, you tend to get a lot of attention.

About 10 minutes later, I exited the store with my purchases. As a peace offering, I bought Tony a cheesecake for dessert... he just LOVED that, and to make up for the fact that I had flown off the handle, I planned on making passionate love to him when I got home. Just the mere thought of it soaked my silk panties. He was soooooo hot. Tony, a former hockey player, had a butt you could bounce a quarter off of. I loved to see him naked. I wanted to lick him all over.... I could hardly wait.

I was sooooo into my intentions for the rest of the evening, I never noticed the group of men from the grocery store following me.

From behind, I was grabbed and pulled into a dark alley, and knocked unconcious. When I awoke shortly thereafter, I had been gagged, stripped of my clothes, and tied spread-eagle to a makeshift bed in what appeared to be an old, abandoned apartment building. I was surrounded by my Captors, so afraid that I wanted to cry. Would Tony even notice how long I had been gone?? Did anyone see me get jumped? WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT??

They were gawking at my nakedness... breasts so firm, my box shaved down to a little blonde 1" strip right above my slit. The slit itself was hairless... and these men found that totally arousing. One of my captors held my soaked silk panties up to his face, and sniffed them intensely. "Man, if your pussy tastes as good as it smells, we are going to have a GREAT FUCKIN TIME together...". He leaned onto the bed, his face 1 inch away from my tender slit, darted his tongue in and out, tagging my clit once or twice, and said... "Baby, you taste so sweet.... I'm gonna call you Honey!!!"

"Honey, would you like me to eat your tender pussy?" one asked. "Honey, I'm gonna fuck you raw." said another. "Honey, I am going to fuck you so good, you forget where you live." "Wanna taste my hot load, honey??" My eyes started to tear. Yet... I found, amidst my sadness that I was about to be violated... a strange arousal come over me. My nipples were standing at FULL ATTENTION!!! This did not go unnoticed.

One of the men leaned over me, placed his lips and tongue on my left nipple, and started sucking on it with intensity. My nipples are easily the most sensitive spot on my body, and I felt my juices start to flow. Another man placed his lips on my right nipple, sucking and licking it. I had two men sucking on me!!! I really started to get wet.

The third man, the one that had invaded my hot pussy with his tongue earlier, leaned down between my legs and started slipping his tongue in and out of my wet slit. I started to gyrate my hips with pleasure... after all, I couldn't help myself... I wanted to grind my hot cunt into his face. I wanted to feel him suck on my clit. I wanted to scream..."Don't TEASE ME YOU FUCK!! Suck THAT CLIT!!" but the gag in my mouth made that impossible. How is it possible that these men were gang banging me, yet I was enjoying it?

I felt myself on the brink of an orgasm. The pressure was building, and I was about to explode. I wanted to cum all over his face...wanted him to feel how good he was making me feel! I grabbed on to the leather straps that secured me to the bed and started thrashing with one of the most violent orgasms I had ever had!!!

Immediately following my explosion, the man sucking my left tit moved down between my legs and tasted my juices. He then unzipped his fly, exposing his huge, throbbing rock-hard cock. He said... "Honey, I am gonna fuck you hard, like the dirty bitch that you are!!!" then slid his hard cock into my tight pussy. The man who had just eaten me was sitting by the side of the bed with his hard cock in his hand, stroking it with every thrust his partner made. As his big cock ravaged my canal, I felt myself come to the brink of another orgasm. This man was pounding the hell out of my pussy, calling me things like "bitch", "cunt", and "dirty little whore", yet I was about to cum for him! He reached forward, grabbed a hold of one of my tits, and gave it a squeeze. He asked "Your tits are so perfect, whore, that I want to give you a present... a pearl necklace. Would you like a pearl necklace, you skanky bitch?" Aroused by his words, I nodded yes. He withdrew his large cock, leaned up over my tits, and shot a load of cum between them. The man who was next to me stroking himself leaned over and whispered... "You want my present inside you, don't you, you dirty cunt..." and he came around to my pussy and slid his cock in. "CUM WITH ME, BITCH!!!" He fucked me with such vigor, one of the straps around my ankle let go. He grabbed my leg, lifted it high in the air, and proceeded to fuck me harder. I found myself eager to cum with him... I wanted to feel our explosions. I let go. He let go. We came with reckless abandon. The third man, who had remained relatively quiet throughout this whole ordeal, leaned over and whispered... "I want to fuck your ass... I'm going to fuck your ass." I pleaded with my eyes for him not to... my ass was virgin. Tony wanted it, but never took it, because I was uncomfortable. Yet, he flipped me over, moistened his cock with my pussy juices, and stuffed his cock into my ass. I started to cry, it hurt so bad. He loved it... was only in there for about 30 seconds before he blew his load right into my ass.

When they were done with me, they sat me up, threw my clothes at me, allowed me to put on my tattered and torn clothes. They then pushed me out into the middle of the alley. It took me a few minutes to get my bearings, and when I did, I started towards home.

When I got home, my clothes were all tattered, hair was knotted, had bruising from the restraints. Tony was on the couch, and instead of asking me if I was alright... or where I had been, only asked ..."So where the fuck is the dog food?"