Dogging - Flashing, English Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Five months. Since August."

"Yes. They've been the best five months of my life."

"Mine too."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Will you do something for me?

"Maybe."

He laughed. "Ah, my shy girl. Haven't I been good to you? Haven't I brought you the best orgasms of your life?"

"Yes."

"Do you doubt I that have your best interests at heart? That I love you!"

"I know. I trust you. What do you want me to do?"

"Go out with me tonight for drinks?"

"Sure."

"Wear a short dress."

"All right."

"And no panties."

"Scott!"

"I'm going to humiliate you. You'll sit in public without knickers and spread your legs on my command."

"Okay," she replied softly. Her face was red. Not all the color on her face was due to embarrassment.

^^^

After dinner that night, they went out to a popular bar in a busy part of town famous for its nightlife. He ordered drinks and they went to the second floor. The bar had large glass windows that faced the street. He selected a table by the plate glass windows. Scott said, "This table will do."

Laura went to sit down. "Wait," he said.

He picked up the chairs, turned them to face the street, and he said, "Now you can sit. I want you to keep your legs open. Anyone on the street that wants can look up your dress and see your pussy. Got it?"

She nodded, sat down facing the window, and spread her legs.

"Good girl." He said with a smile. "How do you feel?"

"Naughty. Ashamed. Excited."

"I'm excited too. Let's look out the window and see who notices."

That is what they did. Laura's body trembled with fear, embarrassment, and excitement. She blushed red. The two of them sat there, drank, and occasionally one of them would say, "He noticed." "She saw me." That couple, the one pointing and laughing, they looked up your skirt."

He was hard all evening. Her face was constantly red. Her pussy got wetter and wetter. After an hour or so, he paid their bill and they went home. As soon as they shut the front door, they ripped each other's clothes off. They fornicated on the living room floor.

^^^

Flashing became a staple of their dating lives. Once, they went out to a restaurant that had an open winding staircase one had to climb to get to the toilets. Again, she wore no panties. She went up and down the steps numerous times. Some diners stared at her while she ascended and descended.

When she returned to her table, Scott would say things like, "The young guy with a beard, next to the stairs, looked up your dress" or "The couple to your left, the ones snickering, they saw your pussy."

A waiter came over, carrying a silver champagne bucket filled with ice. A second had a bottle of bubbly, he said, "Sir, Madam, the older gentleman other there." He pointed to a man who nodded toward them. The server continued, "He would like to buy you this champagne. He said, 'Thank you for the vision of beauty.' Do you accept?"

"Absolutely," Scott responded. He and Laura gave their benefactor a wave and toasted him with a glass.

When they got home that night, they fucked each other senseless. Twice.

^^^

They had many flashing experiences where Laura went out not wearing panties. All these trips embarrassed Laura and excited them both. On one occasion, Scott had Laura try on shoes and give a beaver shot to the male sales clerk assisting her. Another time, he had her get her shoes shined while sitting in an elevated chair at a posh hotel. The shoe shiner and others in her vicinity saw up her dress.

In the summer, he had her join the tourists who sit on the steps of the British Museum. She wore a short skirt without panties. Many who came to see a great collection of world art and artifacts were treated to another beautiful object on display.

There were other trips where he had her wear low tops and lean forward pretending to accidentally put her breasts on display. She might be studying items in a store's glass cases or picking up something she dropped or down on one knee tying her shoe or any task that would give nearby men a superb downblouse view of her big tits.

All the trips excited them both and led to hot, nasty sex. As cum dripped out her cunt, they'd discuss her stunt, the people who saw her, how wet she got, and her feeling of humiliation.

^^^

When they returned after another trip to the British Museum where she flashed tourists from the steps, Laura said, "Two university students from America saw my pussy today. I saw one elbow the other and whisper to him. Then, the second young man looked up my dress. They stood there looking up my skirt and then looking me in the eye.

"I got an extra thrill when they realized I knew they've seen me and I still kept my legs open. When they smiled at me, it humiliated further, filled me with shame, and made my pussy ache."

"Oh, wow!" Scott said.

"You know what else I find exciting about flashing my privates? The feeling of being out of control. All week at school, I'm in charge. I have to direct what every student does all school day. There's a freedom, a sense of relief, that comes from being out of control. I had that feeling when I was sitting on the steps. I don't know if or who or when someone will see my pussy. That fills me with tension. The mental stress somehow increases my sexual excitement and makes my juices flow."

^^^June 2012^^^

One Saturday afternoon, Scott said, "Babe, it's a sunny day. Let's go to the park."

"Sounds lovely."

The went to a large park. They walked, talked, and feed the ducks. Then, Scott said, "Let's go on this path."

The path went by a pond, a playground and other popular parts of the park and then, into a secluded area with lots of trees.

"It's quiet here," Scott said.

"Yes. It's like we've left everyone behind," Laura said.

"Kiss me," Scott demanded.

They kissed. One kiss led to another and another. Scott's hand grabbed her breast.

"Hey! Someone will see us."

"Who? No one's around."

"Yes, but they could come by at any second."

Scott grabbed her and held her tight. He kissed her and whispered in her ear, "That makes this all the more exciting." He groped her ass.

"Yes, but..."

He kissed her to shut her up. He slipped his hand inside her shirt and felt her boob, skin-to-skin.

"Emmm," she moaned.

Scott continued to kiss her on the lips and then her neck. He said, "Get your tits out. I want to suck on them."

"Scott!"

"Come on, babe. Live dangerously. No one's around."

She looked around and saw no one. She giggled and then out came her infectious, sexy laugh. She unbuttoned her shirt. Then, she unsnapped her bra and lifted the cups off her breasts.

"Not good enough," he said. "Lose the shirt and bra."

His girlfriend scanned the area, saw no one, heard no one, and removed her shirt and bra. Scott pounced on her chest. He squeezed, caressed, and suck on her tits.

"Oh. Oh," Laura groaned.

Scott feasted on her flesh. Her big, saggy tits hung low and bounced freely. While he sucked her stubby nipples, his hands unbuttoned her shorts. At first, she didn't notice, she was too busy moaning and groaning. Then she said, "No. I'm not getting naked in a public park."

"You can keep your underwear." He pulled her shorts down. They puddled around her ankles. He said, "Lean against the tree, I'll pull your panties to the side and fuck you from behind."

She turned toward the tree. He yanked on her underwear and exposed her cunt. He laughed, "Look how wet you are!" He stuck two fingers into her pussy. When he pulled his digits out, fluid was dripping off them. He showed her the proof on his fingers and said, "You slut! You're loving this."

He licked her goo off his fingers, undid his shorts, pulled them down along with his underwear. His cock was long, thick, and hard. He pulled her underwear to the side and rammed it into her.

"OH!" she cried.

"Oh," he groaned. "Babe, your pussy is so hot. It's on fire."

He fucked her fast and hard like a dog in heat. Her head was on a swivel. She feared they'd be caught and kept a sharp eye out. He pounded her thick backside. He gripped her hips and buried his dick into her.

"Ah. Ahhh. Oh! Ohhhh!" he called out. He came and thrust his dick in hard and deep.

"Take it out! We have to get dressed before someone sees us."

He didn't answer. His brain couldn't process her words. He was on another plane of existence where all he could hear was the sound of blood rushing to his ears and his ragged breathing. All he could feel was bliss.

She pulled herself out of his grasp. The last rope of cum he fired landed on her leg. She scrambled to dress and fell, tripped by her shorts.

"Fuck!" she cried when she hit the ground. She sat on the grass and dressed.

"Hurry! Put your dick away," she chided her boyfriend.

They both managed to dress before anyone saw them. They walked along the path. When they left the secluded are, Laura said, "Take your shirt off and give it to me."

"Why?"

"Because your sperm is oozing out of my cootch. My panties are soaked and any second, there will be a wet spot on my shorts. I'm going to tie your shirt around my waist so the school kids and their moms at the playground don't see it."

He stopped and said loudly, "It's a beautiful day. I think I'll get some sun." He took off his tee shirt. She snatched it from his hand and wrapped it around her midsection.

^^^July 2012^^^

Scott and Laura strode up the walkway to their place with their luggage. She said, "It was great to get away for a week, but it's also great to be back home again."

Scott unlocked the door and they entered their flat. They unpacked. Laura started a load of laundry. Scott sat down at his computer and caught up on his emails. After he dealt with them, he played about.

"This is interesting," he said.

"What?" Laura asked.

"I went to look at some of the naked photos I have of you."

"Didn't you get enough sex on vacation! We shagged every day."

"I can never get enough of you," he said and gave her a wicked smile. "And, it appears, Matt can't either."

"What do you mean?"

"While we were on vacation, Matt came over and fed the fish. While he was here, he looked at my collection of nude photos of you."

"What! Are you sure?" she said. She came over and stood beside him. She looked at the screen. It was full of nude selfies she'd sent him or naked photos he'd talked her into letting him take.

"Yes. I can tell someone open the file and he was the only here."

"Oh! God! I'm so embarrassed."

He laughed, pulled her into his lap, and said, "I'm sure he was pleased and impressed. Your boobs are huge! And your giant, reddish areolas are something special. He's always had a thing for you."

"How can I face him?"

"You'll smile. Make small talk. He'll be undressing you with his eyes. Visualizing your tits. Remembering your fat cunt." He stuck his hand under her skirt and rubbed her pussy through her panties. He continued, "You'll be ashamed. Embarrassed. You'll get wet just like you are now."

He made a fist and ground his knuckles into her sex. She spread her legs to give him better access. He then slid his knuckles back and forth over her clit.

"Oh. Oh. Oh!" she cried.

He kissed her. Next, he bit her neck.

"Ohhh," she gasped.

Bump. Bump. Bump. His knuckles rolled over her button.

"Oh. Ohhhh!" she groaned.

"Stand up," he said. She did and he walked her over to the sofa. He took her soggy panties off and then, he guided her to sit on the edge of the sofa. He undid his pants, pulled them down along with his underwear. His erect cock pointed at her face.

"Suck my cock."

She reached out stroke his erection, she licked her thick pouty lips, opened her mouth and took it inside. Her tongue swirled around the tip of his dick.

"Ahhh," he moaned.

She held the base of his penis as she licked his shaft. Then, again she plunged it into her mouth. She bobbed up and down. He thrust in.

"Show me your saggy tits. Show me the droopy, floppy tits that Matt's seen."

Laura stopped sucking. She reached down and pull her tee shirt over her head. Then, she took off her bra. Her pendulous breasts spilled down her chest. The left one faced off to the side.

"Awesome." He slipped his hands under her udders, lifted them, and then, let them fall. Her soft flesh bounced and quivered. He brought his erection to her mouth. She sucked him until he blew his load.

"Ahhh. Damn!" he cried as he climaxed.

"Eemmm," she shrieked as she struggled to swallow his viscous jism. He pulled his dick out of her mouth and came on her big tits.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" he cried as he beat off and directed his cum to her breasts. She took it. After he fired his last round, he stopped jerking off, put his hand on her shoulder to steady himself, and took a deep breath.

He enjoyed his orgasm, rested, and then knelt in front of her. She spread her legs wide. He looked at her wet pussy but made no move to touch or lick her. He just looked.

"Come on, don't leave me hanging, Scott," she begged.

He looked at her, raised an eyebrow, and said, "Close your eyes." She did. "Imagine Matt's here. He's seen your picture. Now he's seeing the real thing."

Scott reached out and caressed her hairless slit. He spoke in a different voice. He tried to sound like Matt. He said, "Laura, you're so beautiful. I never thought I'd have his chance. God! Your pussy lips are so big. I smell you. I have to taste you."

He leaned in and attacked her cunt. He ate her like a hungry wolf.

She still had her eyes closed. She imagined it was Matt. Her emotions ran wild in her head. She was excited about the idea of Matt eating her pussy. She was embarrassed she smelled and had such large labia. She was ashamed that her heart was beating so fast, that her pussy was so hot and so wet, and that she loved the idea of their friend, Matt, having sex with her.

These thoughts swirled in her head as Scott gave her oral sex. It all culminated in a gigantic climax. Her powerful thighs snapped closed on her boyfriend's head as she came and screamed.

"OHH! Ohhh!" Ohhhh!"

^^^August 2012^^^

"Come on, boys," Scott said. "Get a beer. The game's about to start."

Rich said, "I can't believe West Ham got promoted to the Premier League."

"Twenty says they beat Aston Villa today," Stu said.

"Aston doesn't have a chance," Rich agreed.

Laura stood and said, "I leave you guys to enjoy this game. For me, if it's not Arsenal on the television, it's not worth watching."

She laughed. The guys jeered her as she walked out of the room. The guys all had their favorite football teams. Two things they had in common was a love of beer and a hatred of the successful London football team.

"Fuck you and all Gooners," Stu said good-naturedly. (FYI The real nickname for Arsenal is 'The Gunners'. Poor articulation and a desire of opposing fans to insult Arsenal fans, causes them to say 'Gooners')

Laura went upstairs. She read and then called Amy.

Laura said, "Hi, Amy. I'm hiding upstairs while Scott, Stu, and Rich watch football. Can you hear them yelling?" She held out the phone and then returned it to her ear.

Amy said, "Best you stay away. They can burst your eardrums with all the cheering and cursing."

Laura laughed and added, "No to mention, the other wonderful things I'd be treated to. The belching and farting!"

"Guys in a group are bad. Guys watching football, are horrible! What do we see in them?"

"Their paycheck!"

"Hopefully a firm six inches," Amy said. The women cracked up. While she laughed, Laura scratched her pussy.

Amy said, "Good luck. I've got to run."

"Okay. Me too. I need to shave my legs and puss. The prickly hairs are making me itch. Bye."

Laura hung up the phone. She went into the upstairs hall bathroom. She pushed the door closed and turn on the faucets for the tub. She adjusted the temperature. While she waited for the tub to fill, she stripped and gathered her supplies.

The door didn't close completely. It never did. Part of the charm of an older building. She wasn't concerned. The game would keep the guys occupied and if they needed to use a bathroom, there was a toilet downstairs.

She turned off the faucets and eased her body into the warm water. She closed her eyes and soaked for a good five minutes. The warm water softened her hair and would make shaving easier.

Laura stood and got out of the tub. She dried off her upper body and then hung up the towel. She wasn't very flexible. She found it worked best if she stood on the bathroom floor and put her foot on the edge of the tub to shave. That's what she did today. She grabbed her can of shaving cream, sprayed some on her hand, and then rubbed it on her lower right leg. She proceeded to shave the area below her right knee.

Stu stood, stretched and said, "This is a good match. I'm surprised no one scored in the first half"

"Yes, both teams have had good chances," Scott said. "Anyone need a beer?"

Rich laughed and said, "Yes, but first I need to get rid of the ones I've already had."

Stu said, "Me too." He grimaced and said, "I don't think that bean dip agreed with me. Excuse me." He hurried to the downstairs toilet.

Scott said, "Rich, you know where the other bathroom is. Top of the stairs. Sounds like this toilet will be occupied for a while."

"Thanks." Rich climbed the carpeted stairs. When he got to the top, he saw the bathroom door was ajar. Through the opening, he saw a mirror. In the mirror, he saw Laura naked, bending over, and shaving her legs. Her head was down. She was preoccupied with the task at hand so he was able to study her.

He saw her in profile and got a great view of her right boob. The big unit was hanging free.

"Damn!" Rich said to himself. "I knew she had big ones, but this is ridiculous! It's fat and long. Her saggy tit must be six, eight inches long. Her areolas are huge and red. The nipple is short and fat. I shouldn't do this, but fuck. She's focused on not cutting herself."

Rich got his phone out of his pocket. He began filming her. He didn't move or make a sound.

Stu stayed on the toilet. Scott watched the highlights of the first half. Laura carefully shaved her legs. And Rich filmed his friend's nude wife.

After she shaved her lower right leg, Laura got more cream and did the upper leg. Next, she worked on her left one. Periodically, she stuck the razor in the tub water, swished it around to clean it, and then, continued shaving.

She shifted her body and twisted and turned so Rich saw both giant, saggy breasts and glimpses of her cunt. He got great views of her broad ass and powerful thighs. Once when she bent over to clean the blade, he saw her butt crack and anus.

"Oh my God!" Rich said to himself. "She's going to shave her pussy!"

Laura put her foot on the edge of the tub, turned her leg out, giving her access to her pussy and giving Rich a great view of it. She slathered on some shaving cream and proceeded to shave her sex. She pulled various parts of her skin taut to shave closely and Rich captured it all. He saw her fat, hamburger bun cunt lips and flashes of pink, the interior of her vagina.

Rich was fully hard. He lusted after the big, thick woman with the big, saggy tits. "I better leave," he told himself. "Before I get caught."

He slowly and quietly turned and went downstairs.

Scott called out to him when he returned, "I was about to send a search party out for you!"

"Ahh, yes." He laughed a little too loud and a little too long.

Stu returned and sat on the sofa beside Rich. Scott stood and said, "The second half will be starting in a bit. I'll refill the chips and dip." He grabbed the bowls and went into the kitchen.

Rich nudged Stu, pulled out his phone, and played the video of Laura. "Holy fuck! She's naked. Look at them tits."