Dogging with Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers

"I'm sorry, Helen, I was thinking out loud without remembering who I was with." Steve looked genuinely apologetic.

"That's ok, if we had a clearer view you wouldn't have needed to wonder."

Helen was hoping they could go closer to watch, but Steve interpreted the comment differently. Dinah's partner was just getting up as Steve leaned out of his window and shouted to her.

"Come on, Dinah, let's get a fucking look in, do it where the door doesn't hide you!"

"Fuck off, Steve, there's more than you wants to watch." Came her reply.

Helen, who was not used to such banter, mentally disassociated herself from the exchange and shrank back, determined not to make any more silly remarks. Still, she was quite glad when Dinah came around the front of her vehicle and bent herself over it face down, to await her next partner. In fact, the sight of this woman displaying herself so crudely and so blatantly wanting to get fucked was wetting Helen's own pussy, her fingers were telling her that through her panties. It was also very clear that it had been Dinah's pussy that had been serviced, because cum was running from it down the inside of her thigh.

Just then Helen noticed a second car with its lights on a little further into the park, already with two doggers in attendance. It was clear what activity was happening there. The car was rocking vigorously from side to side! She nudged Steve with her elbow, nodding in the direction of the new performers.

"Do you want to go across, or shall we watch Dinah?" It was clear from the way he said it that Steve preferred to stay where he was, he was a Dinah fan.

Helen had her hand buried deep inside her panties by this time and didn't really want to move. She was very turned on and was seriously considering putting on her own performance, much to her own amazement.

"We'll stay here." The answer came with a gasp and made Steve look across sharply at Helen.

Up to then he had not noticed Helen's hand, but as the reason for Helen's breathing became apparent to him he grinned hugely.

"Do you want the light on?" He asked her.

"Not yet, no. Maybe if I get the courage...!" The sudden possibility of real exhibitionism struck Helen quite forcibly. She was so tempted, yet so scared. But then even her nervousness was arousing her. She decided on a compromise.

"Leave the light off. Let me play a bit in the dark to get used to the idea. Then perhaps..."

"Ok, just let me know if you get to want the light on!" He was looking forward to seeing her, and it showed in his voice.

Helen nodded silently and began unbuttoning her clothing with shaky fingers, her breath coming in nervous gasps and her eyes fixed on Dinah who was about to receive another man. Knowing that all eyes would now be on Dinah gave Helen the nerve to undress completely, slipping her blouse off to allow her to unhook her bra, and then sliding her panties down her legs to kick them into the seat well.

Now naked, her breath coming in short pants from nervousness and exhilaration, Helen settled back in her seat to watch Dinah get fucked and to play with her own pussy for Steve to watch. Spreading her legs as wide as the confined space would allow she began to gently stroke her clit, knowing Steve was watching but not daring to look at him. Instead she kept her eyes fixed directly on Dinah, watching the shaft that was pistoning in and out of her, wondering if she dare do the same thing. Her arousal was becoming more and more pronounced and she knew, in her heart, that if Steve put the light on now, she would not stop or turn it off. Knowing that and half hoping he'd do it but half dreading that he might was making Helen's heart pound. Her free hand was wet with nervous perspiration, and her legs were just on the verge of trembling. She had pretty much made up her mind now that she was going to do it, she was going to show the world her cunt and let them see her cum – when she could get up the nerve.

Diagonally in front of her Dinah was openly enjoying being fucked, no problems with nerves there. She was calling back over her shoulder at her partner, telling him to fuck her harder, faster, and deeper, while at the same time ramming herself backwards onto his cock. It seemed unlikely to Helen that he was going to be able to fuck Dinah any harder than he already was, he was pistoning in and out of her, his shiny wet cock visible in the moonlight. But he managed to respond to her urging, slamming himself hard against her cheeks in a rapid fire fucking that nailed her hard against the metal of her car. Dinah's real partner, Paul, simply sat and watched unmoved as his wife was emphatically fucked.

No man could keep up the pounding that this man was giving Dinah, and it wasn't long before he was clinging to her hips, red-faced and bellowing, as he pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her already well oiled cunt. Then, as he sagged to an end and pulled away, Helen could see his spunk running from Dinah's hole and dripping onto the grass. She groaned from the combined thrill of watching this sluttish behaviour and the effects of her busy fingers.

Soon another man was plunging his cock into Dinah's overused and still dripping cunt and once again she was shouting at him to fuck her harder. Could she never get enough, wondered Helen?

By now Helen's own pussy was dripping wet, but this was from her own juices, the spectacle before her and the stimulation of her clit having that result. By now, also, Helen's hips were beginning to move, gyrating and thrusting just slightly in time with her strumming of her clit. She was going to be a slut as well, though perhaps not to Dinah's extent.

"I'm going to do it soon, Steve." Helen voiced her decision, stopping him from jumping the gun with a sharp "Not yet!" as he reached towards the light switch.

"I'll tell you when," She was panting now purely from arousal, "but tell me where the window button is, please." She didn't say why, but Steve guessed she was thinking about pleasing her potential audience. He pointed out the button to her and then waited eagerly for her signal.

That signal was not long in coming. Helen pushed back her seat, lowered the back so that she was almost lying in it, then, clutching her breast hard in one hand and thrusting two fingers deep into her cunt with the other she was ready.

"Now Steve, now, light me up!"

Steve did, flashing the interior light urgently to attract the biggest possible audience, watching joyfully as several men moved across to discover what this new show was about.

Helen was beside herself with lust. As the first faces appeared at the car window she forced her legs wider, raising her hips to give them the best possible view of her cunt. She needed to act as much the whore as she could, revelling in the lecherous faces gazing at her most intimate places. No longer playing with her clit, Helen finger-fucked herself, driving two fingers deep into her cunt, keeping her hand angled to be sure that her audience could see them plunging in and out. She was, she knew, behaving completely out of character, but that is what she needed, to act the slut and enjoy it. She squeezed her breasts hard enough to leave marks, thrust her fingers as deep into herself as she could get them, bucked and heaved her pelvis against the pressure of her hand, until finally, in one immense volcanic explosion, she came.

Her orgasm was mind-blowing, it did not last long, but the intensity, brought about by the circumstances, was beyond belief. The waves of ecstasy that ripped through her had her raising herself higher and higher from her seat until her cunt was clearly visible to everyone watching, this fact alone creating even greater waves of pleasure in her before she finally collapsed back into the seat, spent and shaking.

"Christ! That looked good."

Steve's voice brought her back to some form of reality. She turned her head to face him and nodded agreement, licking her dry lips before smiling at him, her chest still heaving as she fought to regain her breath.

"It was." She gasped finally. "I needed that!"

Looking at the men gathered around the car, Helen could see that they were uncertain whether she had finished, or whether there was more to come. She acknowledged them with a smile, blew a lewd kiss at a man with his cock in his hand, then put up her hand in the universal 'wait' signal before fanning her face with it, pantomiming the need to cool off for a moment.

"Fucking hell, Steve, I feel so fucking horny I could fuck for England! Does it always have that effect?" The language fitted her present 'slut' persona.

"Sometimes! And don't forget I'm here if you want to fuck for them." He indicated the waiting men, dropping a massive hint in the process.

"Right now I don't think you'd be big enough. I think my cunt could take three of you and still find room for a dildo!" She was talking filth deliberately, turning herself on again by doing so. Then an idea crossed her mind, a way to be a complete slut, just how she needed to be.

"Pass me that empty wine bottle, Steve, let me show you just how fucking randy I am. I bet you I can get that right up my cunt, you just watch."

"You bet, eh? So what's the stakes?" Steve was joining in the charade.

She thought for a moment. "If I can, you go down on me and make me cum, if I can't, you can fuck me in front of everybody!" A 'pretend' stake that she was more than willing to pay out on. She knew that in reality she could never take a wine bottle and she wanted fucking anyway.

"Your arse or your cunt?" Steve was still pushing the dirty talk.

"You pick, if you get the chance!"

Steve reached back into the seat well, retrieved the wine bottle and passed it to Helen, who stroked it lasciviously, playing to her audience. The audience concerned uniformly wore a 'will she, won't she' look on their faces as they waited for her intentions to become clear.

Steve reached into the glove box, extracted a tube of KY jelly and tossed it over to Helen. "Here, you might need this."

Helen shook her head, once again lost in a haze of lust. "I don't think so, I'm wetter than I've ever been." But she kept the tube anyway.

Now she looked out at the men clustered around her, noticing with pleasure that there were now two cocks being stroked before her, smiled at them all and introduced the neck of the bottle to the entrance to her cunt. Still locking eye contact with her audience, she started pushing the bottle slowly in and out of her passage, very gently and only the first couple of inches. She knew that the way the shoulders of the bottle flared that she would not be able to devour much of it, so she wanted to get the most out of what she could. The man watching were fascinated, wondering to themselves how much of the bottle would disappear.

Gradually, as her sopping wet pussy lubricated the bottle, Helen increased both depth and speed until she was fucking herself at a nice steady pace and taking the bottle to where the flare began to expand her pussy lips. She feel of a hard glass bottle inside her was incredible. The neck felt cool and erotic within her, while the shoulder stretched her entrance as she pushed it rhythmically at her cunt. Given time it would take her to orgasm, but not too quickly, it wasn't deep enough for that and missed both her clit and her 'G' spot totally. Meanwhile she could enjoy the sensation of lewdness her frank exhibitionism was giving her.

"Looks like you do need the KY!" Steve was grinning.

"If I put it on, you'll have to lick it off again when you lose, is that what you want?"

"I won't, because I'm going to end up fucking you. Even with KY you can't take that bottle."

"Just watch and wonder!" She knew she was going to lose, but she was determined to put on a good show, both for Steve and for the doggers around the car, so she flipped off the cap on the tube of KY and gave the bottle neck and shoulders a generous coating.

Pushing it back into her cunt, Helen couldn't find any discernable difference, but she wanted Steve to think she was trying so she continued thrusting it hard into her as if genuinely attempting to engulf it. The problem, if it was a problem, was that she was as randy as fuck and wanted something really big and thick right inside her. So the thrusts were by no means half hearted, and she was taking real pleasure from feeling it slamming against the opening of her tunnel. Soon she was once again mauling her breasts, twitching her pelvis, and gasping from approaching orgasm. She looked around, checking if the two men were still wanking over her activities, (they were) then she pretended to wank the bottle as it stuck out of her cunt, looking straight at the two men and smiling encouragement. She was deliberately lewd and crude, something about the freedom of tonight had touched a chord with her, and she was enjoying it to the full.

Running her hands up and down the bottle as if it were the shaft of a cock made the neck move around inside her, catching briefly against the walls of her tunnel and sending little darts of pleasure to her brain. So, settling back down, she began wriggling it around on purpose, pushing it hard into her at the same time. The brief contact it was making inside her was pushing her over the edge into orgasm, and the wriggling of her hips pushing back against the bottle was no longer voluntary. Then just as her orgasm hit, she felt it give as little, sliding deeper a few inches to bang against her cervix. Her eyes popped open and she almost screamed with the pleasure of it. She knew instinctively what had happened. She had actually enveloped the bottle. She had managed to take its full width into her cunt and her overstretched cunt was saying thank you with a magical orgasm. Now she wriggled it around even more, feeling the hard neck circling her softer cervix and sending her to heaven. She was holding her breath, unable to breath in case the pleasure ceased or turned to pain, unable to stop herself from clenching the bottle with the walls of her cunt, unable to do anything except go with her orgasm, let it engulf her, flow over and through her in mixed waves of ecstasy, anxiety and wonder. She was in wonder of what she had done, scared of what she had done, but most of all, proud of what she had done and she wanted everyone to see it. Even as her orgasm began to subside she was pointing to the bottle with her free hand, making Steve and everyone else present aware that she had actually managed to get a wine bottle into her cunt. How slutty was that?

Steve sat there in silence until she was over her climax, amazed and awed by Helen's achievement nearly as much as she was. Then he spoke in a near whisper.

"I guess I'll be tasting KY then!"

"Wait, I can cum again yet!"

Helen was already beginning to fuck herself again with the bottle buried inside her, sliding it in and out of her cunt, confident now that she could do it without doing herself harm. Taking deep until it just reached the end, then withdrawing it until the shoulder began to reappear, but without coming out altogether. She was in a state of nearly permanent orgasm, what is called a 'rolling orgasm' when one tiny climax is followed immediately by another.

Once again she looked to check on her audience, sure in her own mind that there were more faces there than there was before. She was glad, she wanted to be seen, absolutely needed to be seen, performing the lewdest things she could think of. She looked for her two wankers, seeing two cocks still being rubbed and pulled alongside her, though without being sure, she suspected that at least one was different from the earlier pair. Suddenly she remembered the window button and fumbled for it, desperate to get the window open before they came. She found it and the glass whined its way into the door.

"Come on, you two, wank over my tits. Let me feel your hot spunk on me."

The two men jostled for position but managed to organise themselves side by side, both pointing their cocks at Helen's boobs. With those two wanking into the open window and her bottle still thrusting in and out of her, Helen turned to Steve.

"Can you play with my clit?" She asked, gasping as another miniature orgasm struck. "If you can strum me as well, I'll be well away!"

Steve reached over and began playing with Helen's clit, at the same time wondering what had happened to the rather demure lady he had picked up from the roadside not many hours before. He would not have believed her capable of such vulgar behaviour.

The bottle inside Helen's pussy was distorting the shape of her cleft, and Steve could feel it pass by his fingertips as he worked on her clit. How she had managed to take it he would never know, but he was sorry that she had, as that had done him out of the fuck he so desperately needed. His cock was iron hard and his balls ached as if he'd been kicked. Soon he would need to do it himself or hope that Dinah might oblige! Nonetheless, her wanted to see Helen cum again, and played purposefully with her clit, stroking and flicking it with his finger tips, as she continued to fuck herself with the bottle.

Meanwhile, one of the two men was reaching his own climax, grunting loudly as he pulled at his cock. Helen saw this and, using her free hand, cupped her own breast and offered it up for his the cum that came spurting from him.

"That's it, all over my tits, make them slippy with your cum, that's it, I want it all!"

And she got it all, long ribbons of cum arced through the window to land across her boobs and run down onto her stomach. She groaned with pleasure from it, pushing the bottle home in her with even greater force, a major orgasm gathering within her pelvis.

But even as his climax dribbled away to nothing the other man came, sending more gouts of cream over her, much of it missing her breasts and landing on her neck and chin, from where gravity took it to its intended target. Letting go of her breasts Helen massaged the cum covered areas, spreading it over herself, rubbing it into her skin, moaning and gasping from her gathering climax.

Her orgasm, when it came, was what she believed to be the strongest she had ever had, bringing strangled screams of joy from her as ecstasy rolled through her body in unending waves, overloading every nerve with pleasure until she thought she could take no more. But still it went on, her body jerked like a mad thing, her hips and pelvis thrusting against the bottle still impaled in her cunt, pushing against Steve's fingers as they tried to stay in contact with her clit, and making her hands grasp uselessly at her cum slippery tits.

When it was over she slumped against her seat, letting the wine bottle slip unheeded from her body. Steve had long since lost touch with her clit and withdrew his hand unnoticed as she lay back on her seat, a sweat shiny, cum covered, breathless heap of quivering woman.

"Put the light off, please Steve, let me rest for a few minutes."

Steve turned off the light and raised the passenger window, the watching doggers drifting away now that the show was over.

"When I get my breath back..." Helen began, too short of breath to finish.

She took a few deep breaths and tried again. "When I get my breath back..." This time it was only a pause. "Will you fuck me?"

"Oh yes, of course I will, I'd love that!"

"But will you do it out on the grass, in the open where people might see, but not where they definitely will see?"

"If that's what you want." Steve didn't quite understand what she wanted.

"I've done my showing off for tonight." She was breathing a little easier now. "But I still like the idea that someone might see!"

Steve thought he understood her now. "Ok, if we go straight back from the car through those trees, there's a little clearing about four yards back that we can use."

Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers