Dogging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

She had a strange look on her face when she replied, "Do you want me as some kind of stand-in for Lena and do all her duties?"

"Didn't I say for free? The word 'free' means without any conditions, neither money nor anything else. I wont be there."

"You did say it, but I want to avoid all misunderstandings."

She accepted and suggested a nice camp at a lake only 45 km from our hometown. I pulled the caravan there, showed Julia how the fridge and the heating system worked and left. She had asked me to look after her house, which I had promised to do. Julia rang me on Wednesday and told me that Oliver had suggested she invite me to come and live some days with them because he wanted to rent a canoe and when Julia didn't dare to go with him, he had suggested me. I accepted and promised to stay at least a few days.

Oliver and I went fishing in the rented canoe and in the evening we joined a football game daddies against sons. The next day all three of us rented bicycles and had a pleasant ride. At supper he asked me to stay with them the remaining time and Julia agreed with him.

When Oliver was sleeping I asked Julia if she really wanted me to stay. She blushed and said, "I would have said no to Oliver if I had not wanted you to be here."

I accepted the invitation and the next evening Oliver, who shared the master bed with Julia began to demand that he wanted his old bed in the other end of the caravan back and it was better that I shared the adult bed with his mom. A blushing Julia accepted after some arguing. I had no reason to object.

I was in a strange situation, indeed. My wife and I had filed for divorce and she had left me for her lover. And now I was lying next to a younger and even prettier woman than my soon-to-be ex-wife.

Julia gave me a hug, and said with sparkling eyes, "Good night and please don't think about any 'stand in for Lena games' here with Oliver watching."

An immediate reply came from the other end of the caravan, "I don't watch but mom, what is a stand in game?"

She replied, "Snoring."

When the week in the caravan was over, Julia, Oliver and I had begun to act as a real family and all of us wanted to continue the relation. Oliver went to his dad for the next two weeks and Julia offered me to live in her house during that time if I preferred to be away from my empty house, which I accepted because there were too many memories of Lena and my happy days in that house. The first evening Julia and I were alone in her house she fixed a romantic dinner with candles and good wine. After the meal we sat down on a sofa for two and talked about the future. To our great surprise we had only slight different intentions and within a few minutes we agreed to give our relationship a serious try. Both of us felt that it was high time for us to seal our deal with love.

Julia was so eager that she was shaking when I began to undress her. She stood up to make it easer for me and in less than one minute this beautiful women stood there naked before me and began to undress me with shaking hands. She moaned of pleasure when she found out how stone hard my cock had been during the stripping.

When she had got me naked, she looked straight in my eyes and whispered, "come."

She took my hand and pulled me to her bedroom. She fell down on the bed, spread her legs and whispered again, "Come."

I did and had penetrated her wet pussy within seconds. She released all the tension she had build up since she left her husband and had an intensive orgasm after only a few minutes. She was shaking so bad that I couldn't keep my load any longer. She wanted and got everything in her pussy.

Then we began the necking we ought to have done as the foreplay. After only a short time we were ready for the next fuck again. Even this time in missionary position but we did it much slower and with a lot of kissing. After the third intensive fuck we were totally exhausted and fell asleep hugging each other.

During breakfast Julia looked straight in my eyes and asked me if she could tell her friends and relatives that from now on we were a couple. I agreed.

EPILOGUE

Julia and I married after I spent six months in her house and my divorce was clear. There was a baby boom among her friends and I didn't say no when she suggested us to join them. We did our best at it and succeeded in getting her pregnant rather soon.

To our great pleasure Julia, Oliver and Elliot got along very well together and much sooner than expected we were as a real family. Lena didn't make any attempts to put some crap between Elliot and Julia and did her best to co-operate with me in all matters about him.

Dennis wasn't the "Dream Prince" Lena had thought when she staked our marriage on the affair with him. Of course, he never punished his old army pal Michael for blackmailing Lena to fuck him, which got her disappointed. Obviously he had very few other advantages because Lena had enough of him after only two months, left him and came back to our hometown again.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers
12