Doggy Style College Sex Sounds

Info
A loud PiV (Penis in Vagina) dorm room encounter.
261 words
4.03
200.7k
31
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This 6:17 minute cut from a 25:00 PiV (Penis in Vagina) sex session that features loud doggystyle sexual intercourse between two young consenting adults. Recorded in September 2016 in a California dorm room: female is Asian, 19 y.o., male is White, 21 y.o. Both are rather slender, and have already had orgasms from oral sex.

The slapping sound is made from the male's lower abdomen and testicles rhythmically striking the female's bum during rapid penetration -- the female is kneeling on the edge of a bed and the male is standing on the floor. There is no artificial birth control used -- the couple uses "natural family planning" meaning sex occurs only during infertile times of the female's ovulation cycle. Despite the loud sound of flesh slapping together, the couple is actually very slender -- the recording is natural with no effort to "act out" and there is a slight background music: classical.

The parts edited out to make this 6:17 cut were aspects of PiV sex that was too quiet to hear -- other sexual positions, i.e., the female lying face-down with her stomach touching the bed, male atop, were at a much slower tempo so as to be nearly silent. My point in putting forth the above recording is to show the reality of sexual intercourse, without pictures, what sexual intercourse is in it's natural state among youth -- in the prime of life -- without all the "technology" of artificial birth control, porn influenced acting, and mind-altering habits (i.e., masturbation to pornography which saps the sex drive).


--:--
--:--
1.0
petercrowther
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

plot twist: college is in the title becuase the description and comments are sophomoric trash

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

atlast one which not ASMR, hell yeah need this for my custom sex-animation gameplay. cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super hot. Couldn't agree more about sex needing to be natural.

Sebastian2001Sebastian2001over 2 years ago

Hot sexual slapping sounds -- gets me hard -- that's where the slang term "slapper" originates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

beautiful erotic slapping— I masterbated listening to you two authentic love making.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Sentimental Succubus A succubus falls in love with a virginal human shut-in.in NonHuman
The Big Horny T-Girl Bodyguard She makes a deal with a bullied classmate.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Horse-cock Girl After a field trip, Amy grows a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Boyfriend's dad is even bigger Zoe was satisfied with Tommy's cock until she tried his dad's.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories