Doin' It In The Dark

Story Info
He claims a college intern on her last day at work.
984 words
3.97
86.8k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a middle aged factory worker who's field is microfilm coating. I work alone in a pitch-dark lab with a mixing vat full of liquid emulsion. I wear night goggles to see, and everything I view is illuminated by a pale, eerie green glow.

This summer, the Quality Control lab hired a gorgeous 20 year old coed named Stacy as a summer intern. Stacy works the night shift with me, and every night, like clockwork, she fumbles into my darkened lab to collect a sample from the tap at the bottom of my vat.

I've grown to enjoy watching Stacy stumble around with her hands out, feeling her way forward (the night vision goggles are too expensive to provide for her limited visits).

Stacy always wears tube tops and shorts due to the relaxed dress code overnight and the hot conditions. Her one accommodation to professionalism is a short white lab jacket that barely covers her round, firm ass. Stacy is a stunner, cute in her studious safety glasses, and even my limited vision doesn't hide the quiver of her fat tits when she squats down to take her sample.

For the last week, I've been growing bolder with Stacy as I lead her to the kettle. It started with a simple hand around her waist to guide her, and then I began to lean down next to her and play with her hair while she drew off the tap.

One night, she tripped forward, and I boldly caught her by her tube top encased tits to pull her back up. Stacy gulped nervously and adjusted her glasses, but didn't acknowledge the molestation. On her way out, I gripped her ass cheek firmly and nibbled her earlobe. Stacy hurried out the door.

Any worry I had that she wouldn't come back was allayed the next night. Stacy giggled nervously and said, "Don't be naughty tonight. I've been to the beach all day and have my bikini on under my lab coat."

"This I've got to see." I said, and I boldly unbuttoned the coat. There in the green haze of my goggles, stood a hard body like no other, her tits only half covered by material, and her pussy mound hidden by only an inch of fabric.

"O-o.k. Show's over." Stacy said through shallow breaths, and she reached out tentatively for the spigot on the vat.

I leaned down next to her and silently pulled out my pulsating hard cock. I placed it in the path of her searching fingers.

"Oh-oh my." Stacy flinched as she gripped my hard boner. She tried to remove her hand, but I placed my own hand on top of hers and began to make her pump me.

"Be careful drawing the sample." I whispered hoarsely. "Sometimes it can spray out on you".

Stacy whimpered, her unseeing eyes an inch away from the purple prick we stroked together.

"I-I have to be getting back. My boss will wonder where I am." she quietly intoned.

Now I pushed our cock stroking over her tits, and the stiff nipples glowed like little emeralds in the green light. I caught the string of her bikini with my cock, and I proceeded to burrow my fat seeping cock head under her cups, smearing her tits with hot pre-cum.

"Please let me go." Stacy said slowly, dreamily, as if in a trance. I rubbed my hard-veined erection all over the bridge of her nose, knocking her glasses askew. I let go of her hand, and Stacy continued to rub warm cock meat all over her face and mouth without my participation.

I reached down and ripped off her scanty bottoms, and Stacy swooned and began to gently bite around my fat crown.

My fingers started to pinch her thick pussy lips and flick at her moistening hard clit. This caused Stacy to snort and suck, lap and whinny like a total coed whore around my engorged cock.

We both knew I was going to give her a sample she would never forget.

I stuck two fingers in her syrupy maw and pulled her bikini top off, using the string to floss her wet cunt with violent friction.

We lay on the floor in the dark; her naked under her short lab coat, me slamming my hips into her mouth while I plumbed her blast furnace with my sopping fingers. The green light lit up the scene like an otherworldly tableau, but the panting, groaning scent of sweaty flesh and wet young pussy kept me in the here and now.

"Here comes your sample!" I grunted noisily, and Stacy moaned louder and pointed my cock at her mouth.

Great jets of hot spunk rocketed out of my prick in the darkness. Stacy could only moan as hot rivulets of seed violated her hair, glasses and mouth from out of my spurting prick.

"Unh-it won't stop." she whined as wave after wave of choad ricocheted off her nose and face.

"Suck it down into your stomach, Stacy." I panted, before burying my face into her spasming pelvis.

I could feel her tight mouth now, gulping down seed feverishly as I pulled on her hair roughly.

I pulled out of her mouth with a plop, and Stacy gasped and clutched my thighs for balance while I lapped at her steamy cunt.

"Ugghhhhh...I'm coming apart!" she screamed while snapping her hips with gusto into my aching jaw.

I stuck my finger up her buttery ass and tickled and coaxed another gush of coed pussy juice into my thirsty mouth.

As we recovered, Stacy slowly got up in a daze, clutching her lab coat shut as best she could. The bikini was no use to her now-I had destroyed it in my horny rampage.

"I'll see you on Christmas break." I half sneered, and she nodded her head yes and kissed me on the cheek in a daze.