Doin' Sis

Story Info
Computer technician does his sister.
9.2k words
4.52
312k
78
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_sarah
Bi_sarah
145 Followers

I had just finished my morning jog. It was Friday morning at 4:45 AM as I shut the garage door and started removing my sweat laden clothes. Even though it was early March, I was able to generate a lot of perspiration after running seven miles. I like t o run early in the morning because it's cool and there isn't anyone outside, or inside, to be bothered with at that time. I can also wear almost anything that I wanted to run in. I felt very good about myself and my running. I am 38 year old computer technician, 6'3" tall and weigh 195 pounds. I removed my T-shirt, headband, and lycra work out shorts and hung them on the hangers that I had in the garage.

Wearing only my running shoes and my FM headphones around my neck, I entered the house to be greeted by the last sounds of the automatic coffee maker as it strained to pump the remaining water from its reservoir. I went into my bedroom, quietly wrote my times down, and put on an AM radio headphone in order to listen to the 5:00 AM news. I then went back into the kitchen, poured myself a steaming hot cup of coffee and, closing my eyes, leaned back on the countertop to reflect on my morning run.

I must have had my eyes closed for four or five minutes because when I looked up, I was staring right at Toni, my older sister. She was gawking at me, her mouth totally agape, wearing a mid-length night shirt and panties. I hadn't heard her come in because of the headphones. As soon as I acknowledged her presence, she approached me. I turned slightly sideways as she spoke.

"WHAT are you DOING?" Toni whispered as loud as she could.

"I'm trying to recover from almost absolute embarrassment." I said as I removed the headphones.

"Did you forget about your 'company', little brother?" she asked in a hushed tone, retrieving a coffee cup from the cabinet.

"Er, I guess that I did." I mumbled as I filled her cup.

Toni had arrived late last night, riding from the airport to our house in a taxi. I knew that she was staying with us for two days but I was already in bed when she arrived and had just forgot about her. I have been getting up early and running for seven years and it's just habit now.

Toni had flown in yesterday morning for a business meeting at the airport and would be leaving this afternoon. My older sister was 41 years old, just a tinge of grey hair, about 5'6", very pretty in the face, big boobs, and an ample bottom. She was bubbly and full of life. Early on, just like all younger brothers, I had spied on Toni as she showered or bathed and immediately ran to my room to jack off afterwards.

It had been probably over thirty some odd years since we had seen each other naked, and I actually felt somewhat aroused that my sister was seeing me nude. I noticed that the nipples on her huge tits were sticking out through the thin material of her nig ht shirt. I turned and faced her as my courage and excitement of the moment raced for control of my mind.

"Well don't worry about your older sister, I've seem you before." Toni said as she patted my bare bottom with her hand.

She then turned and walked back to her room. I just stood there, naked and semi-hard, and watched her shake her lavish bottom at me as she walked out. I replenished my coffee and made a couple of pieces of toast. I had just finished my toast when Toni walked back into the kitchen. I just stood where I was as she poured herself another cup of coffee, looking at me the entire time. She had been to the bathroom and it was now evident that her panties were off.

"Could you please come back to my room? There is something that I think you need to see." Toni said seriously.

"Sure." I said grabbing the kitchen hand towel and wrapping it around me as much as possible.

Since I had been having trouble with the bathroom and Toni's room was next to it, I rapidly followed her, expecting to find a leak on the carpet. I went through the door of the spare room and she shut it behind us and turned up the table lamp.

"What's the problem?" I asked, bending down in the corner where the bathroom plumbing ran up the wall inside the sheetrock.

"THIS!" Toni almost yelled.

"Wha....!" I tried to say.

I then spun around to see my older sister completely naked and squeezing her massive mammaries in a circular motion. She had a moderately trimmed bush that covered the length of her slit and the largest nipples that I had ever seen in person. I certainly didn't remember her like this.

She then got down on her knees and took my flaccid, but rapidly rising, dick into her mouth and started sucking me. I let her do this until I was able to regain my composure and pull her off. I then lifted her up and pulled her as close as my hard cock would let me. I adjusted the position of my dick and then looked her straight in the eyes.

"Toni! What are YOU doing?" I asked softly.

"I'm sucking you off, BIG brother." she said, emphasizing the word big and grabbing my still rigid shaft.

"We can't do this!" I told her.

"Yes, we can. At least if you will be quiet, we can." she replied.

"You KNOW what I mean. This is not right......." I tried to say.

Toni had got back down on her knees and was again sucking away and it felt great. She was a fair cock sucker but she really seemed to enjoy what she was doing. After about five minutes of this, I pushed her down on her back and straddled her face, still feeding her my huge cock.

For the first time in my life, I touched my sister in a sexual way by grabbing her tits and kneading them. I then leaned down and started fingering her pussy, running three fingers in her hole at once. With Toni moaning, I took my fingers out of her pussy and started to eat her. I was able to ingest her cunt for only one or two licks before she pushed my head up.

"No. Don't do that. We don't have time for that." she said.

"Why not?" I asked, disappointed.

"You have to go to work and I don't want to get caught like this." Toni continued.

"You're right, as usual." I said.

I stood up and looked down at Toni, her pussy juices starting to run down the slit to her ass, with her big thighs slightly parted. Overcome by extreme horniness, I jumped back down and implanted my 10" dick into her cunt. Although she was a little tight, it went almost all the way in with no problems. Toni jumped as I hit bottom and started moaning louder as I fucked her.

I leaned down and kissed my sister as I pumped her pussy so she wouldn't wake anybody up with her groans. She arched her back up and wrapped her legs around my back, squeezing me tightly as she came. Putting my hands on her bottom and caressing her skin, my dick then swelled up and exploded deep inside of my sister, sending cum to the very bottom of her cavernous cunt. We bucked and fucked each other 5 more minutes before I pulled out of her and gave her the kitchen towel to cover her crack so as not to stain the carpet with my jizz.

"Thanks, BIG brother." Toni said with a grin on her face.

"Your welcome, sis. I wish I had more time to eat your pussy right." I said as I helped her off the floor.

"So do I. You better leave or someone is going to hear us." she whispered.

"Do we need to talk about, er, this?" I asked, as I circled her nipple with my finger.

"Maybe, but not now. Nikki and the kids are taking me to the airport early this morning for my flight home. I think their flight to Tennessee departs before mine. They will enjoy seeing Aunt Wanda for the weekend." Toni told me.

"Oh yeah. I forgot that they were leaving this morning also."

Toni gave me a peck on the cheek and pushed me out of the door. I went back to the kitchen, got some more coffee, and went to my bathroom to shower, still thinking about what had happened between my sister and myself. I had some guilt but it was overridden by the fact that I truly loved my older sister.

Toni was always beautiful, as a child and teenager, with a round, bubbly face that would charm anybody. She is employed as a CPA for a plastics manufacturer, having went to college to study accounting, where she met her husband, Rick. They have been married 21 years and have two children, a boy, Richard, who is in the service and a girl, Traci, who is about ready to graduate from college. She started gaining weight and size after her last child and has fluctuated ever since, and is about thirty pounds overweight now..

This apparently has never bothered Toni, or Rick, because she dresses very refined. When she and Rick were down last summer, Toni wore a high cut, one piece swimsuit that showed off her ample bosom and nipples. I found myself looking more than once as h er tits almost popped out of her suit as she was bouncing around in the pool.

Since it was Friday afternoon, I left a little early for home to beat the traffic. I parked my truck in the garage since Nikki's car would be at the airport until Sunday afternoon. I went inside and started undressing. I was clad only in my briefs and coming out of my closet when Toni walked in.

"Hello, little brother." she greeted me.

"Wha...What are you doing here?" I finally managed to ask, somewhat startled.

"I had to stay over for another meeting that I found out about just before my flight was to leave. It lasted only an hour, so I caught a cab to your house. Nikki told me how to get in the garage. I've been here all afternoon." she said.

"Well, you sure were quiet. I didn't hear anything." I said as I approached her.

"I can be quiet. When I need to." she said as she reached for my hardening dick.

"Don't you think we need to talk about what happened between us this morning." I inquired.

"I want this big dick in me first. And quick, too!" she announced, taking my throbbing cock out of its confinement.

Toni was wearing what appeared to be lounging pants and a short kimono that wrapped around the waist. I untied the belt and opened the kimono exposing my sisters enormous boobs. I bent down and kissed her hard on the mouth as I fondled her tits.

My hand then made its way into her pants from the top. To my delight, she wasn't wearing any panties either. I fingered Toni's pussy as she groaned in ecstasy. Sliding my other hand in the waistband of her pants, I slid them down to her ankles. She then stepped out of them. Getting down on her knees, she took my underwear off and started sucking my dick in her succulent mouth.

I let her suck me a little longer and then I raised her up. Wet kissing her on the lips, I guided her back to the bathroom counter top. She stopped when her butt hit its edge. As I kept pushing, she then stood on her toes and sat down on the counter to p.

Placing her heels on the counter top edge, she spread her legs as wide apart as she could. Grabbing my dick and drawing me as close as possible, Toni used the head of my cock to massage her clitoris. She put her hands around my neck for balance as I plunged all the way into her juicy pussy. This caused her to have an immediate orgasm. I took Toni's feet and placed them around my waist as I frantically pumped my older sister.

"I NEED this, Adam. You don't know how much I need this." she said as I continued to long-dick her.

"It's here anytime you want it, Toni." I responded, panting.

"I've wanted this from the first time that I saw you this morning."

"I probably shouldn't have been in the kitchen like that."

"I saw you while you were stretching for your run. I had gotten up for some water when I heard your alarm and then saw a small light come on. You came into the kitchen to get some water and take some pills. I had no idea that you had a weapon like this." she huffed as she squeezed my dick with her vaginal muscles.

"Spying on your brother, eh?" I laughed.

"Turn about is fair play, don't you think?" she told me.

"And just what do you mean by that." I said as I purposely hit the bottom of her pussy with my cock.

"As I recall, you used to spy on me. Remember?"

"Oh, I can remember seeing one of these every now and then." I said, circling her areolas with my fingers.

I started fucking her faster and she had her third orgasm of the afternoon. Soon we were both covered in sweat. Toni kept biting her lip whenever she came, which was now quite often.

"Scream all you want to. Nobody will hear you." I reassured my sister as she let out a roar as she came again.

"Damn. DAMN. You're good. I know while Nikki smiles a lot now." she said.

"She smiles. But it's not from this." I told her as I emphasized the word 'this' with a deep thrust in her pussy.

"Tell me about it later. I'm just going to enjoy this now."

I continued to pump my sister over her moans and sobs, as she sat on the edge of the bathroom cabinet. I could see that this was an uncomfortable position for Toni by the way she would sometimes move around. I backed up and my dick came out with a 'plop '.

Toni, looking somewhat relieved, jumped down off of the cabinet and took my shining dick, which was pointing straight up in the air, into her warm mouth. I pinched her nipples and then stood her up. Kissing her deeply on the mouth, I lead her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed.

I knelt in front of her and proceeded to give my sister the best cunnilingus she had ever experienced. I continued eating her watery pussy until she pushed me away, saying she couldn't take it any longer. I rolled her over on her stomach and brought her butt up to my dick. I implanted my cock deep inside of her cunt, grabbed her hips and started humping.

Looking at my sisters ass sticking up in the air and fluttering back and forth like that sent me ballistic. As Toni came for the seventh time, my dick swelled up and I shot a load of jizz inside of her pussy. Exhausted, I fell down on the backside of my sister and she laid flat on the bed, my dick still inside of her.

When I finally became limp, I twirled over on my back and ran into the kitchen to get some paper napkins so that we wouldn't mess up the bed with our come. I handed Toni a napkin a went to the bathroom to piss.

I then ran some warm water and put a wash cloth under it. Seizing a bath towel from the rack, I took them into the bedroom where Toni was. I remove the jizz covered napkin from her pussy and began to wash her with the warm wash cloth. I towelled her genitals off softly and gave her another wash cloth to put on her pussy so she wouldn't drip.

Toni took the dampened cloth from my hand and began to wash my dick. As she was cleaning my balls, she gently suckled the head and shaft in her mouth. She then dried me off with a towel and hugged me around the waist.

"Thank you so very, very much." she said.

"You're oh so welcome. You're also one hell of a fuck. I don't know how Rick stand it. I'd want to come home every day at lunch for some of that." I told her.

"Rick's not quite as gung-ho about this special activity as you might think."

"How's that?"

"He's just not really into sex. If we make love, I have to initiate it and he participates only because he loves me. He's not queer or anything like that and he's not seeing anyone else. He just doesn't care for sex."

"I know what you mean. Nikki is a lot like that. I practically have to start everything. Once, she told me she was sleepy, so I had better hurry up and come inside of her."

"I want to thank you again. I have been so horny that I really didn't know what I was going to do. I don't want to have an affair, especially with someone that I don't know, what with all of this AIDS shit and everything. I was reaching the end of the rope."

"Do you think that it is right that we made love to each other? After all, we ARE brother and sister."

"I don't know what is morally 'right' anymore. I DO KNOW that I've had all of the kids that I'm ever going to have and so have you."

"That's right." I told her. "I've been shooting blanks for years."

"We aren't planning to have any children together, so we won't have to worry about insanity or hairy palms or anything else like that. You just don't know how much OR how long that I have craved a really hard pumping like the one you just gave me. Rick tried to eat me once and I thought that he was going to be sick. That's why I'm so ticklish down there. I'm just not used to it."

"I'll be happy to rectify that, anytime, but what made you pick this morning to, er, shall we say, sow some wild oats? I stand naked like that in the kitchen every morning and this is the first time anything this enjoyable ever happened to me." I asked her.

"I couldn't sleep early this morning. I had bought one of those sexy pocketbooks and was reading it when I heard some kind of a noise. I got up to check it and saw your bathroom light on. Not hearing or seeing anything, I peeked around the corner and saw you sitting on the floor, naked, in what looked like a lotus yoga position. I ran back into my room after that and started playing with myself. I still hadn't seen the lethal weapon that you pack between your legs. If I had, you wouldn't have make it out the door."

"You probably heard me getting a drink of water. When you first saw me, I was doing some stretches to warm my muscles up before I went out to run."

"I just know that I've needed a good, hard, extended fucking for a long time. A LONG TIME! I waited and WAITED for you to get back in from your exercise in hopes that I could at least see your dick. I was absolutely astonished when I snuck in the den and saw you standing naked like that in the kitchen. Your dick was hanging down and your eyes were closed." my sister said to me.

"What made you come in and confront me? Wouldn't you have been content to stay in the darkness and watch?" I asked.

"I figured that it would be now or never. It took every bit of courage that I had to walk in on you like that. I had to see you in some decent light. I just HAD to."

"How long can you stay and does Rick know where you are?" I questioned.

"My return flight is Sunday morning at 11:13. I called Rick from the airport and told him about the meeting. I also told him that I would just stay at a hotel at the airport because I didn't want to impose on you again." she said.

"You wouldn't be imposing and you know it." I replied.

"Adam, if you think that this is wrong for you to be intimate with your sister, I'll get dressed now and leave...." Toni tried to say.

"Come on, lets shower." I said, stopping her with a kiss.

As the shower warmed up, I got two large towels from the closet and placed them on the rings outside of the stall. Toni finished using the toilet and flushed her dirty napkins to get rid of them. She stepped inside of the shower first, leaving the door open for me.

I then got in and closed to door. Toni's back was to me and I started giving her a neck massage. She bent her head and began to rotate her neck in a circular motion, relaxing more and more each minute. I pressed my groin into the small of her back and then put my hands around her waist and hugged her.

My hands then made it up the short distance to her huge breasts and I began to circle the areolas with my index fingers. We were exciting each other by the minute as she reached around behind her and grabbed by swelling dick with her hand. I dropped one of my hands to her vagina and began to finger her clitoris.. Toni was panting again as she began to rub my dick up and down her ass hole.

"Fuck me. Fuck me right here in the shower." she demanded as she spun quickly around to face me.

"You don't have to tell me twice." I said.

"You know what I mean. Besides, I hope you don't mind fucking a fat woman." she smiled.

"You're NOT fat, Toni. You've just lost control of your body. Temporarily." I said to her.

I pushed Toni back against the wall and lifted one of her thighs with my hand. At the same time, she guided my dick into her twat, stopping once to rub her clit with its mammoth head. We were both almost stimulated to the point of no return. Toni had two screaming orgasms, one after the other.

Bi_sarah
Bi_sarah
145 Followers