Doin' Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her by her ample behind and pulled myself closer towards her behind. She was starting to have multiple orgasms now, almost screaming for me to ram it all the way in. When I was approximately half way in, I paused in order for her ass hole to g et used to the constant size of my dick. As I did, Toni reached between her legs and began to stroke my balls with her hand. I then reached under her and began to finger her clitoris, driving her to still another shuddering climax.

Without letting her back down from cloud nine, I drove my grease covered magic wand as far into Toni's bowels as I could. She lurched forward so much when I hit bottom that her hands and knees buckled and we fell together on the bed. I recommenced my at tack on her anus, this time laying on top of my sister as she was spread eagle on the bed.

I fucked her long and hard in this position for what must have been the better part of thirty minutes when Toni complained that her back was beginning to hurt from all the forces upon it. I then withdrew from her butt and laid on my rear on the bed, greasy dick sticking up in the air. Toni immediately squatted on the imposing shank, and guiding it in with her hand, took all she could on the first downward thrust. I began to gouge her from the underside as she impaled herself from the summit, all in the same motion.

I sat up so I could caress her pussy using both hands, and in doing so, caused her to experience her most intense orgasm with me to date. Hearing my sister scream and come like that, I wasn't able to hold back any longer as my dick swelled up and I saturated her intestines with warm, creamy jizz, as she screech her lungs out. The pressure was so great that some of my come blew out from the seal that her sphincter made around my dick and got all over my groin.

I fell backwards after I shot my wad, with Toni not far behind, falling on my chest. We laid there for ten minutes, my dick still buried to the hilt inside of my sisters bowels. She then got off of me, my rapidly softening cock coming out of her butt with a 'plop', and ran to the bathroom. After relieving herself, she returned with some warm wash cloths and we proceeded to clean each other up.

"You were FANTASTIC, little brother!!" Toni said to me after she returned from putting the towels back in the bathroom.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" I asked her.

"You did, right at first, but it's okay now. That's an awful lot of dick you've got there." she said as she held my flaccid penis between her thumb and forefinger, wiggling it back and forth.

"You seemed to enjoy it, if I do say so myself." I continued.

"I think that I might have worn myself out."

"Yeah. But what a way to do it."

"I want you to recommend some exercises that I can do to loose some of this." she said as she pinched some of the flab around her stomach.

"Are you through draining?" I inquired of her.

"Let me put some panties on, just to make sure this pad stays in."

Toni got some panties out of her suitcase and put them on over the garter belt and hose that was torn during our last love making session. We then walked to my exercise room where I had a stationary bike, a weight bench, a dip station, and a rowing machine. She sat down on the weight bench.

"My recommendation would be for you to start with a stationary bicycle, similar to this one. It has a revolution counter and a timer. With that, you can determine the approximate number of calories you burn per minute of exercise. It's also easier on your knees and ankles than running. This will allow you to build your cardiovascular system while at the same time burning calories. Also remember that weight is not a true sign of fitness because muscle weighs more than fat on a per-volume basis. You will also have to watch your food intake, especially fat."

I explained to my sister.

"How often and for how long?" she asked.

"If you are feeling all right, get on it and pedal with the tension set to zero for a week or so. If you still don't have any problems, start working slowly up to a tension that taxes you but isn't so hard as to be impossible. If you would put a mirror in front of the bike and wear leotards, that might help also." I continued.

"How's that?" she questioned.

"It will force to look at yourself and see the body you want to improve on, which seems to help some peoples willpower. Do you want to try my bicycle out before we go to bed?" I asked.

"No. I've sat on all of the long things I can handle for one night, thank you very much!" Toni giggled.

"Lets go to bed, I'm bushed."

"Me too." she replied, as we walked back to the bedroom arm in arm.

We brushed our teeth and each used the restroom. I went to the kitchen to make the mornings coffee and put it on the timer for early in the morning. When I returned to the bedroom, Toni was fast asleep. I got in next to her, felt of her tits and kissed her on the cheek, turned over and went to sleep.

I awoke five hours later to a ringing alarm clock and smelling fresh brewed coffee. I peed and went to the kitchen for two cups of coffee. I purposely didn't get us anything to eat, remembering our discussion the previous night. I sat down on the edge o f the bed as Toni turned to me and opened her eyes.

"Good morning, STUD." she said to me.

"Well good morning to you, princess." I replied, as I extended her a cup of coffee. "How'd you sleep?"

"Well, besides feeling like I had to shit all night, I guess okay."

"They tell me that is one of the initial hazards but you'll get over it."

"I feel good enough now that I believe that I want a quickie, if you're UP to it." she said as she reached for my cock with her free hand.

"Are you sure? What if Rick decides to jump on you when you get home? You may still be running." I said.

"I seriously doubt that he will, but even if he does, he wouldn't even to be able to touch the sides of my vagina, thanks to you." Toni responded.

Sitting her now empty cup on the nightstand, she started sucking my limp dick. I fell back on the bed and just appreciated the attention that I was getting. After awhile, I decided that I wanted some of the action myself, so with Toni still sucking on my rod, I rotated around my dick and got under her legs.

I pulled her pussy straight down on my tongue and began to flick my sisters erect clitoris. She was already dripping come from her cunt and I sucked every drop from her honey shaft. I suddenly lifted Toni off of my dick and laid her down on the bed. I got on top of her and my dick entered her pussy at once, at which point she came for the third time. I pumped my older sister for five minutes and then erupted inside of her pussy, bringing another large smile to each of our faces as we climaxed together.

I got off of Toni and she ran to the shower with her legs pinched together to prevent our come from running down her leg. I refreshed our coffee cups and started shaving. Toni finished her shower and I stepped in at once. As I stepped out of the shower, Toni was waiting for me with my towel in her hand. She dried me off and gave a back massage afterwards.

"Thank you for everything." she said.

"I'm always here." I reassured her. "I hope that I can see you again. Like this."

"I'll look forward to it." she replied as she draped the towel around my shoulder and went into the bedroom to continue dressing.

I drove Toni to the airport, kissing her fully on the lips before we arrived at the crowded areas. I watched her walk up the ramp as she waved back at me. I knew that I wouldn't be able to see her again soon enough.