Doin' the Boss Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobynG
RobynG
376 Followers

All of a sudden Erik began babbling. "Suck that cock, Robyn, suck it. Oh, you're beautiful. Do it, girl, do it."

As quiet as Erik was earlier he was a chatty cathy now, giving a play by play description of what I was doing or what he wanted to do.

"I'm pulling down your panties, girl, oh what a wonderful ass," said the excited man, stroking my now bare behind. I thought to my self I must have been a sight, bent over on the front seat, skirt lifted high and panties down my thighs. He spent a lot of time stroking my ass as I sucked on his pulsating dick while hoping nobody walk past the car.

"Oh, yea, anyone can see your bare ass, Robyn, oh what a great ass you have," said my latest conquest, gently spanking my backside. "I've fantasized about playing with your ass, having you suck my dick. This is incredible."

His banter served as motivation for me to attack his cock with abandon. I wanted to get him to cum like he'd never cum before. I worked his dick a little harder, stroking and sucking his bulging dick while making every sound I had heard in a porn film. I slobbered, moaned and mouthed unidentified words as I did everything but swallow his manhood.

Erik moaned as I gingerly worked on his cock. It felt so good in my mouth, pulsating to my tongue and lip-sucking action. I loved how it moved in my sucking mouth.

Without warning the cock started spurting its seed into my mouth. Normally I know when a guy was going to cum but this came as a complete surprise and I couldn't contain all the sauce in my mouth. Some got on my cheeks and more got on my tee top...the guy had a large load that escaped from his balls.

"Robyn you are incredible, that was unbelievable," said the guy after regaining his breath. "You were every thing I dreamed about and a whole lot more. You mouth is incredible, and I loved showing your ass."

I kissed his cock for the nice comment, licking up some of the excess cum before the words he said finally made their way to my brain and startled me.

"And I think that guy up there liked it to."

"WHAT?" I cried out, "What are you talking about."

Erik pointed behind me toward a car parked halfway up the level away from us. It hadn't been parked there earlier, and sure enough there was a guy in the driver's seat looking directly at my bare ass. The guy was smiling, and obviously watched me give the blowjob.

I slapped Erik and modestly pulled down my skirt, only to hear him laugh and tell me to chill out. "I think the guy is cool, I didn't notice him at first but when I did I just couldn't top," said Erik. "You gave me my best cum ever, it really, really was incredible."

I looked again at the voyeur and he gave me the thumbs up, so my worry that he'd called a cop or something fell by the wayside. I slid my panties up my thighs and back where they belonged while sneaking glances as the man in the car.

Looking at Erik, I realized how hot it was giving the guy I barely knew head while someone watched.

I couldn't wait to tell Stephanie that her former boyfriend had a great cock.

Later in the afternoon I fantasized about Erik while sucking on Mr. Little's dick after his round of golf. I thought about blowing him off, but my urges got the best of me and I blew him at the park instead...all the while smiling to myself about getting back at him for doing his wife and then having me suck him off.

What a rush.

RobynG
RobynG
376 Followers
12