Doin' the Dealer

Story Info
He sold her virginity to his dealer.
3.3k words
179.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean I owe you?" I heard him say. Charles and I had stopped off at the back entrance to a club that a friend of his worked at when he ran into Jerome, his dealer.

I crouched down in the front seat of his car to keep hidden. I was scared of Jerome, I had heard terrible things about him from girlfriends of mine in school. Jerome always had a woman on his arm, but it usually was one of his "ho's" as he called them. They were usually a girl who owed him a bunch of money and he in turned pimped them out to his buddies or clients to get back his money.

I stayed quiet and listened closely to Charles and Jerome heated conversation. "Look man--" it was Jerome, "if you ain't got my money, it a'right. But understand...." I looked in the side mirror and could see Jerome in Charles face, their chests almost touching, "if I hear you are buying from someone else and not paying me back my money, I'll get ya, you lil' punk!" Charles nodded and instead of going into the back of the club, he got back into the car with me.

"What the hell was all that about?!" my voice was sharp but low. "What the fuck is going on, Charles?"

"Shut up," was all he said. I had half a mind to get out of the car but figured it was better to stay in the car with a boyfriend who's being rude and disprespectful than be on the street with someone like Jerome. Ever since I turned 18, I've become more scared of people like him around town. When you are under age, they leave you alone. The second you turn 18, you are a big red dot on their radar.

Charles pulled the car away from the building and kept an eye on the rear view mirror as we drove away from Jerome. "Shit..." he said under his breath. "Shit....."

The next few days, Charles and I didn't get a chance to talk much. I was getting ready for graduation from high school and Charles was trying to get a pay advance or borrow money from people to take care of Jerome.

A day before my graduation, I got a call from Charles. "I'll be right there baby to pick you up. I want to take you out and celebrate." I laughed and told him I'd be ready in ten minutes. Soon after a quick shower and throwing on some clothes, I heard him honk from outside. I opened my blinds and waved down to him and quickly put on some shoes. I ran down the stairs and out to his car, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek as I buckled up. We drove off and chatted about different things. I kept clear of the subject of Jerome to keep the mood happy and we soon pulled into the driveway of his house.

Charles was lucky, he was house sitting for his parents for a year while the backpacked through Europe. You'd think that with parents as rich as Charles' he'd have money as well, but that wasn't the case. Charles was bad with money, especially when he was buying weed left and right from people like Jerome.

We got into the house and settled onto the couch in the living room. We'd never had sex together, Charles had been sweet through our year relationship to keep my virginity intact, although I've sucked his cock a lot and he licked my pussy for the first time at Christmas. My birthday I let him slip his fingers into my pussy but he got eager and I was afraid I was leading him and asked him to stop before it got too hot and heavy. Charles was sweet and stopped with out begging for more. We instead finished by making out and I let him suck on my nipples.

Charles turned on the TV and pressed play on the remote and a movie started. We sat on the couch and made out for some time, his hands got under my top and soon found their way down my pants. His pants were loud in my ear and I didn't hear the footsteps until they stopped at the couch. I pulled away and gasped when I saw Jerome standing there in the living room, a big smile on his face. I let out a scream when he lurched forward towards me.

I expected for Charles to shield me or try to protect me, instead, he got up from the couch and sat on the recliner on the other side of the coffee table and watched as Jerome climbed on top of me. Jerome sneared, "I hope she's nice and wet for me, Chuck." Jerome smiled down at me and I began to cry.

"As long as you stick to the deal, you can do what you want man." Charles smiled at him. "You bring the weed?" I couldn't believe it! Charles had made some deal with Jerome to erase his debt with him, and to get weed too! I cried and tried to push Jerome away but he had his pants unzipped and was pulling his cock out from between the teeth of the zipper. I sat motionless as his cock came out in a big length. I couldn't believe he could keep such a massive cock inside his pants.

I stared at it, the viens running down the sides popped out and his head was the perfect shape of a mushroom top with a small hole at the tip. He rubbed up and down his shaft and kept grinning at me. "You ready to get my cock good and wet for ya, baby?" he asked.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if I should scream, yell "no" or to stop. I instead kept starring at his cock in his hand and when he placed it at my lips, I instictly opened my mouth for it. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head onto his cock and moaned as the length was pushed into my mouth. I knew he wanted me to suck on his cock and to get him to hurry up and cum so he could leave, I began to suck his cock in earnest. I took quick laps with my tounge the best I could across his dick, I sucked the tip and even tried to deep throat the meat but instead gagged and pushed away.

Jerome moaned and told me I was being a good girl and that if I kept it up, he'd try not to hurt me. I was grateful he said he wasn't going to hurt me. I figured he meant that he'd leave once he got off, boy was I wrong.

I sucking his cock lightly on my toungue and started to jerk off the left over inches of his dick that couldn't get into my tiny mouth. Jerome turned his head and said something to Charles but I couldn't hear over the slurps and sucks from my wet mouth. I felt a pressure on my waist and then a tug and felt my pants being unzipped. I was shocked and realized that Charles was opening up my pants. I tried to pull the cock from my mouth and protest to my clothes being removed but Jerome kept my face in place and held me tightly on his cock.

I felt tears stream down my face as my pants were finished being pulled off and I was left with my top and my thong panties on. Jerome let go of my face and pulled his cock from my mouth. My jaw ached and I closed my mouth to let my lips rest. Jerome moved his hands down my chest and pulled my shirt off. "Good girl..." he whispered as my arms moved about, I didn't resist.

He mauled my tits through my bra and then pulled my bra off too and went back to the tough grasps on my breasts. He slid his cock between my tits and titty fucked me for a few minutes. He turned his head and smiled at Charles, "Man, her tits are nice. Where'd you ever find such a hot bitch?"

Charles smiled. I was mortified. I was so angry at Charles....so angry at myself.

I never could have been ready for what happened next. Jerome told me to suck the tip of his cock as he "got me ready" and I quickly began to suck his head. His hand went behind him and I felt his finger tips slide under my panties and across my delicate skin. His thick fingers pressed at my clit and then my virgin pussy. I moaned on his cock as his index finger poked in between my folds and found my pussy. "Hmmm," he moaned to me. "You are pretty dry baby. How about you suck your boyfriends cock while I get you wet....that sound nice?"

I pulled his cock from my mouth and glared at him. "Why do you need me wet?" I asked.

Jerome laughed. "Wow you are hot and stupid. I'm gonna fuck ya, baby. I'm fuck ya real good." He crawled off me and got between my knees. Everything suddenly became so real and apparent and my world crashed into me.

I looked at Charles, "You fucking sold my virginity to your dealer?!" I yelled.

Charles didn't say anything. His eyes were glazed, he must have smoked pot while I was busy sucking Jerome's cock. Charles pulled his pants and boxers off and got on top of me like how Jerome had been. I couldn't yell at him anymore, he shoved his cock into my mouth and held onto my ears, keeping me in place as he rammed in and out of my mouth as if fucking me.

I closed my eyes and thought about all the things I was going to yell at him later. I knew my special relationship with him was over....so over.

I felt my panties being licked through by Jerome's strong tongue and he kept my legs open with his hands. His fingers gripped my thighs and held me open as his mouth abused my pussy through the delicate fabric of my panties. He licked for little while longer as Charles kept me sucking on his dick. "She ready yet?" I heard Charles ask him.

"She's almost there, man...." Jerome moaned. His voice was low, if I hadn't of slowed my sucking on Charles cock I wouldn't have heard him. "She's gonna love my cock in her lil' pussy." With that, he pulled my panties from my body. The crotch of them stuck to my wet pussy lips at first and when he pulled them away, it hurt a bit, almost like a band-aid being pulled from skin. However, Jerome's tongue got back to my pussy and the pain was quickly replaced with immense pleasure.

As his tongue moved up and down my slit and pressed against my clit I moaned against Charles' cock. I couldn't hide the pleasure that was building up in my body from the strong laps from the hard tongue. I moaned and found that sucking harder on the cock in my mouth helped me keep from having a huge orgasm rip through my body. I felt his fingers slid into my pussy and hold me open and his tongue trail around the inner edges of my pussy. I bucked my hips at his mouth instantly when his tongue pressed into my pussy and I moaned harder on Charles' dick. I couldn't hold back any longer.

Jerome knew I was about to cum. He had to. He wasn't dumb. "Get off her. I want you to watch this, man." It was Jerome talking. I couldn't tell, my mind was racing as I tried my best to hold back what little I had left to keep my orgasm from arriving.

Charles climbed off me and got on the floor next to Jerome. "Hold her ankle." Jerome had Charles hold my left ankle in his hand and Jerome held my right ankle in his and he leaned towards my body. I felt the pressure at the opening of my pussy and I closed my eyes tight as the head of his cock entered my pussy. I screamed out loud as the first cock that entered my pussy was this gigantic piece of flesh and I now remember my legs trembling hard as I inticipated the pain that was going to follow.

I heard Charles coo as my pussy was opened up by his dealer's cock and Jerome laughed a bit. "See man, only if you could have paid me back, you could be feeling this pussy....mmmm oh shit, damn!" he exclaimed. "I know you weren't lying now, Chuck!" he laughed again. "She is a virgin!" He gripped my ankle tighter and pressed into my pussy with a slow thrust that my body felt as though is was being cut open. I cried out in pain but didn't shed any tears, I was all out.

Charles stoked my clit with his free hand and watched as my pussy was opened up wider by the cock and awed at how I was able to handle such a big piece of cock to enter me for the first time. I cried out as Jerome pulled from me and then thrust back in. If I hadn't of been on the edge of an orgasm, I don't think I could have been wet enough for him to be inside me as deeply as he was then.

Jerome let go of my ankle and began to pinch at my breast, pulling my nipple up and holding it tightly between his thumb and forefinger. I gasped in pain from the pressure on my nipple but it wasn't in comparison to the burning and stretching in my crotch. Jerome pulled out again and pushed back in, this time gaining a deeper thrust. Charles continued his rubbing on my clit which helped to keep me wet. I soon felt the pressure build from my clit to my pussy lips and I bit down on my lower lip to keep from moaning out in a loud gasp.

Jerome and Charles knew I was ready to cum and Jerome told Charles to suck on my "titty" so he could take over my clit. Charles moved his hand away and begin to suck on my breasts. I moaned and sighed as I felt the familiar sucks and licks on my nipples that had made me get wet so many times before. Only if I hadn't been so rigid, I could have let him take my virginity one of those times than now by this stranger to my body.

Jerome grabbed onto my hips and pressed further into my pussy. I felt the last bit of resistance that my hymen was putting up for me and so did Jerome. He locked eyes with me as he pressed on, breaking it away with the head of his dick. I cried out in pain but didn't resist. I just wanted it over with. Jerome smiled down at me. "Good job baby..." he whispered. "Since you didn't fight me, I'll let you have some fun now. Ready for the fucking of your life, girl?" He didn't wait for me to answer, he held my hips tightly and pulled away from my body. His cock scrapped along the insides of my pussy and I moaned as I felt my the beginnings of my orgasm arrive.

I moaned and gasped as he began to ride me. Charles kept licking and sucking on my tits as Jerome fucked me harder and harder, building up speed and depth. I knew soon after that his entire cock was able to be deeply embedded in my pussy as I could feel his ball sack snuggly against my ass hole. I sighed as he pulled from my pussy and stroked my clit with the head of his cock. I gasped as I felt the tingling return to my clit and my toes curled up...I began to cum again. My legs shook and I wrapped them around my "rapist" pulling him towards me. His cock pressed against my clit and he lost his balance a bit, he grabbed the wall and held himself up, his cock still pressed against my clit. He reached down with his other hand and moved his cock to the side, it quickly slid into my pussy.

This time, because I had just came with his cock not inside me, my pussy walls were fully drenched and he easily slid into me. I moaned as I felt ever inch had easy access into my body and I groaned my pleasure from deep in my throat to where it not only shocked Charles but myself as well.

Jerome smiled at me. "Atta girl, you love it now, don't you?" he asked. I nodded. "You like fucking now, don't you?" he asked holding my tits now, fucking me faster. I nodded. "You want me to cum in you don't you?" I nodded. I didn't know why. I wasn't on the pill. He didn't have a condom on. Jerome didn't care, he was too close to think of protection. He held my hips tighter and thrust harder into me, each time he pulled away I felt the curve of his cock press against the top wall of my pussy and a bolt of electricity shot from my pussy and felt so damn good.

Charles watched as I accepted the fucking in full now. I moaned and sighed as Jerome fucked me faster. I wrapped my legs around him tightly and told him to fuck me good. "Yeah, fuck me!" I almost yelled at him. "Fuck me good!" I felt the warmth flood my body again as another orgasm rocked my body and my insides shook and quivered around the cock that took my virginity. Jerome's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he grunted as he came inside me.

I felt every drop of his seed enter my body and I loved the heat that it put into my body. I felt his cock soften slightly inside me and it felt as thought the half hard dick was inside a squishy bubble in my pussy. His cum slowly trickled out and down my ass hole. I moaned as he pulled out of me and picked my shirt and wiped off his cock with it. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. "Good job baby," he said. "You ever need work, you come to me, alright. I'll personally let you work with me...I'm not gonna share you with any one." He said with a grin.

Jerome stood up and pulled up his pants. He turned to Charles and gave him a little hand shake. "Good job on paying up your debts, man," he told him. "Fuck, I'll give you fronts for the rest of your life if she's willing to help ya out." He looked back at me and winked. "I better head out. Make sure you fuck that before the end of the night. It's still pretty tight man, and ohhh is it fucking sweet!" Jerome left us on the couch, my legs were still shaking and my pussy was still oozing the guys cum.

I turned to Charles and before I could say anything, he was between my legs and stroking my clit with his cock. "But wait--" I started.

"I don't care, baby....I don't care if I'm second in line....I need to have your pussy now!" With that, he thrust into me. I didn't care anymore that he'd basically sold my virginity against my will anymore. I was glad I was getting to finally fuck him, and fuck him I did.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
thedogman77004thedogman77004over 16 years ago

I loved it. that has happened to someone I know but she was already broken.

Traci SpencerTraci Spenceralmost 18 years ago
Not really suitable for this category but...

It got me wet ;) I was wishing I was a virgin again and to lose my virginity like her ;) 2 guys at once...what a way to lose your virginity :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
rape

should have put up more of a fight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice story

I can only imagine that if stereotypes play out that a dealer with a name like Jerome is a big black man. What a way to lose your virginity. My guess is she will be back for more dark meat. If not with Jerome then with someone else.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories