Doin' The Married Neighbor Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,637 Followers

"I just thought you might like me to keep the stockings on, so I put the panties on over the straps," she cooed.

She was indeed correct. I wanted those panties off, and I wanted the stockings to stay on.

Reaching down, I slipped my fingers into those red panties and slid up and down her already soaking wet slit. The feeling was amazing. Not to be forgotten were her breasts, and my other hand worked each of those meaty globes while my lips continued to work hers.

We fell onto the massive bed, holding onto our positions as if we were glued to each other. Lying down I continued to finger her, but now her legs were spread wide open. My head moved down to her breasts as I lowered those panties down her legs and onto the floor.

Moving down from her breasts I soon was secured between her legs, munching, licking and sucking her pussy.

I was in heaven. The feelings were incredulous. And the noises escaping her lips only enhanced the feelings. The woman moaned, groaned and urged me on as I worked between her legs.

"Oh yes, suck me you bastard. Suck my clit. Eat my married pussy."

That almost sent me over the edge, and I had to fight my brain to keep my cock from erupting. Soon, I maneuvered around so that my cock was nestled first between her tits and then into her mouth.

That sixty nine action lasted only about two minutes as I was soon losing control and shooting my load into her sucking mouth while she was wiggling her pussy to the tune of my ministrations.

Lifting my head away from her snatch I managed to warn her that I was cumming but she didn't miss a beat, sucking the sticky man sauce into her mouth while rocking her pussy back against my mouth.

It wasn't my first blow job received, but it was the first via Route 69.

And I hoped it wasn't the last!

While I was spent Stacy wasn't. My head kept bobbing and licking her slit as my midsection relaxed against her head. Without my cock in her mouth the girl had the opportunity to urge me on between her legs.

"That's it, that's it, lick it you bastard. Oh, that's so very hot. You have it, you have it....it's going to cum. I'm going to cum. Yes!"

The woman came all over my face, flooding it with her female secretions in a way I'd never felt. It was truly awesome.

Moving around, I held her tight as I kissed her, each of us tasting the residue of out oral couplings. We laid in each others arms, me nodding off for a few minutes.

My dick was spent, but it was still semi-hard. And when Stacy began stroking it the dick responded with a lengthening that she seemed to like.

"Fuck me, fuck me now," urged the woman. 'Oh I can't believe you are getting hard so fast. You have a great cock."

I was going to lose my virginity with the neighbor married lady. Oh yea. Excited, I kept missing the mark, though.

"Let me help you, honey," said Stacy, grasping my dick and sliding it up and down her sloppy wet pussy. "Oh, yes, you have a great dick."

She rubbed for a bit before slipping it just inside her cunt.

"Fuck me!" was her insistent cry.

Pushing my cock deep into her pussy, I couldn't stop pumping. I wanted to luxuriate inside the woman, holding her close, but instead I started moving in and out of the womanly wet snatch. The sensations along my dick were incredulous.

It was as if her pussy was a perfect compliment to my throbbing dick, and the feelings were nothing like the ones I felt when her mouth was on my cock, and completely different than when my hand stroked my cock. Oh, yes, this was great.

And the woman was writhing beneath me, rocking in tune to my rolls. In and out I went, my ass moving faster as she moved right along with me.

At this pace I wasn't going to last long, and with the woman urging me on I couldn't help myself.

"I'm going to cum, oh yes," cried the girl. "Fuck me hard you bastard. YES!"

She was barely ahead of me, and I loved the fact that I was going to bring her off. Soon her head was back and she slowed the stopped her movements. I kept banging though, coming as well.

"Oh yes, that was great, that was wonderful," exclaimed Stacy. "Oh you feel great in me."

My dick began to shrink, and I swear the girl was milking me dry with her pussy muscles. She had wrapped her legs around mine, holding me tight.

We kissed, and Stacy rubbed my back while we held each other close.

"You know, you are one hell of a lover, young man," said the mature woman. "You felt great....but we better get up just in case."

We dressed and made our way downstairs just as the garage door began to open.

"Oh my, get out the back," said Stacy, shooing me toward the back door and heading back upstairs.

I move out as fast as possible.

It wasn't until the next day she could safely say anything to me.

"Yesterday was wonderful," said the woman on the telephone. "You were awesome."

Asking what happened with her husband, Stacy laughed. "Well, I did hustle upstairs and pull off the covers and moved right into the laundry room. Luckily, he didn't come right upstairs. I had the wash going when he did and acted as if I was just cleaning the bedroom.

"My heart was racing, but I pulled it off. But that wasn't the best part....he wanted to fuck and we did. Apparently his secretary had another commitment or something. But I was happy doing it. The bastard got sloppy seconds."

We both laughed at the notion and soon made a date for the following weekend when her husband was supposedly going to play golf.

He might be golfing, or playing with his secretary. Who knows? All I know is that I'd be getting a hole-in-one!

JRob
JRob
1,637 Followers
12