Doing All the Hard Work

Story Info
a slow, intense fuck
1.6k words
4.38
17.8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darling,

I want to make love... But this time, I thought we could try something a little bit different... I want to do all the "work." I wanted to pleasure you... Try not to move voluntarily, except for accessibility movement, until you are shifting us into a final position, so that you can penetrate me, just before you climax...

I am sitting up in our bed... With my back against the headboard, naked... You are naked and laying on a long body pillow across my lap... The pillow is there to raise your whole body up, so that I have full access, without either one of us struggling to maintain a position... As we begin, your head is directly under my breasts; and they are just above your face... Open your mouth, baby... I'm putting my left nipple in your mouth... The whole nipple, as if you were a nursing baby... And you do nurse, with varying degrees of pressure... Until my pussy starts to twitch; and I am on the verge of coming...

I moan in pleasure, as you continue the blissful torture... Nope, you put that hand down... No, massaging, this time, remember?... I deliberately bear down, and let my legs squeeze together, hard... To encourage the orgasm that wants to come... You can feel slight movement, under your body... As I push and relax... Push and relax... Push... By the third push, there is no relaxing, because I am cuming... You feel my body shudder beneath you; and you suck just a little harder and bite down slightly, as I slip over the edge... We both moan, as I give into the first of what will be many orgasms tonight... While I am still coming down from the height of the orgasm, I use my hands to press up on your shoulders, a signal that I want you to slide up...

When you're still again, your broad shoulders are accessible for kissing... So I do... I reach across your body... And grip your upper arm, pulling you slightly toward me... You follow my lead, and turn partially on your side, so that I can reach the shoulder that is farthest away from my body... Once I have worked my way up to your neck, you relax back onto the pillow, once again, flat on your back... Kisses continue across your chest... These are not closed mouth little kisses... I am letting my tongue play, over the areas that it touches... As I work my way downward, I pause, deliberately, to suck on your nipples, and let my tongue play there... In fact, I play there, until you moan... I am going so slowly... And we are so in tune with each other... That you don't need any more signals... You just keep moving up a little bit of time... As I work my way down your body...

By the time I reach your navel, and stop to suckle... I notice that your erection is growing... It seems that with each kiss and each caress, your dick gets longer and thicker... Automatically, you reach down to grip your dick and start massaging... But I stop you... "No, baby... Just relax and breathe... Let me do this... Let my hands and my body pleasure you... Breathe, just breathe... "

My kisses continue... But when I reach your scrotum, I stop....

"Slide all the way up, baby... I want to move to your feet and work my way up... And that was a moan of frustration mixed with anticipation... Because I am deliberately lengthening this blissful torture... And I see that other things are lengthening too."

I start with your toes... Your feet, your ankles, your shins, your knees, your calves... I even place kisses on the inside of your legs... All the way up... I don't miss an inch of skin... Once again, I stop, when I reach your crotch... You moan in pleasure... And whisper a word... a word that might be a question, it might be a command; I'm not sure which? :) ... And the word is, "now." I smile and shake my head no... As I whisper, "not yet, Baby... Turn over on your stomach..." You smile at me, and you shake your head... But you reluctantly comply...

When you flip over, I feel the firmness of your erection pressing against my closed legs... Oh, how badly I am craving the feeling of you inside of me! I am craving you so badly, that even without penetration -- just with the feeling of your erection pressing against me, I cum. Harder this time than before... This time, when the shuddering spasm of the orgasm ends, both my legs and your dick are slick, with my cum... You moan... And whisper, "Fuck me!", as the moisture from my release touches you, and you become even more aroused... Now, even with you on your stomach, I can feel your dick twitching against my legs... We both moan, as you slide upward, giving me access to the back of your neck, and then your shoulders, and then your back, down your spine... When I come to your tailbone, I pause. The kiss that goes there is exceptionally wet... And then, we have to shift...

"Baby, for this next part, I need you to put your ass in my face..." So you turn around... And I spread you open, making sure not to miss any part of either, butt cheek... When I come to your rectum, I don't lick there... But I do place a closed mouth kiss there... As I move to the back of your calves, you lay back down across my lap... And we continue the pattern... The back of your knees, the back of your shins, your ankles, even the bottoms of your feet... Where you jerk, because you're ticklish :)

By the time I place the last kiss on the bottom of your foot, your erection is full... Your breathing has turned to painting, and your loins ache with the need to thrust into me! Still, as you turn over again, to rest on your back, with your manhood easily accessible for kissing, I am forcing myself to go slowly... I have you lift your hips up and slide another small pillow under them... Then, at last, I grip your dick... You think that I'm about to take you into my mouth, but I don't... I simply hold your dick out of the way, so that I can play your balls... At first, they just get closed mouth kisses... Then, I grip them with my hands and squeeze... Finally, I take them into my mouth... And suck them... But this is not suck and swallow... I am treating them the way that you treated my nipples, earlier... I take turns. At first, it is slow and gentle, and letting my tongue play... Then, it changes to sucking in earnest, as though I were thirsty... You are gripping the sheet with both hands, as you verbally express all of the levels of your pleasure.

After several minutes of alternating this way, I hear you whisper, "Please, baby..." So, I release your balls...

I turn my undivided attention to your dick... Oh, Baby, you are so huge! I take you in my right hand... And I squeeze, as hard as I can, maintaining constant pressure from your base, all the way to your tip... Base to tip, very slowly... Base to tip... Base to tip... By the end of the third trip, your fist are pounding the bed, as you partially vent your desperate need to thrust! :) In a way, I yield to that need. The next thing I do is to have you stand on your knees, so that your dick is at the perfect level for sucking... I have you put your hands on my shoulders... And I say, "Baby, it's okay to thrust...".

Then, at last, I take you into my mouth... But not just the head... I take you into my mouth, all the way up to your base... I can feel the tip of your dick twitching hard, against the back of my throat... And I swallow... And I suck... And I swallow... You moan and squeeze my shoulders... As you lean toward me, beginning your thrusting motion... Back and forth, back and forth, we go... Thrust, swallow, suck.... Thrust, suck, swallow... It doesn't take long, before I am tasting the saltiness of your pre-cum on my tongue... I put my hands on your hips, to halt your thrusting motion... I withdraw you from my mouth... You moan, but nod in understanding, because you know how close you are... And you know how very badly my body is aching to feel your release inside of me...

So, you shift our positions... In the end, I am lying flat on my back... And you're holding my legs open, sliding your body between them... When you're in position, both of our hands put your dick inside of me... I start to cum at the very beginning of penetration... You slide into me so slowly... I moan, loudly; and my hands clench, as I take in your massive shaft!... You are so close... But when you move to withdraw to your tip, so you can thrust again, I stop you...

"Please, Baby, be still inside me... I want to take you over the edge, by deliberately bearing down against you..." You smile, and press your full length into me again... I moan, in pleasure, as I receive you... I have you place your arms behind my shoulders, and lift up slightly.... So that I'm curling toward your body... I take a deep breath... Lean back against your arm, and deliberately bear down on your dick... Push. Pant. Push. Pant. Push. Pant. Push. Pant. At last, we slip over the edge together, into the ecstasy of mutual orgasm... Each of us is screaming our pleasure, as we climax together, and collapse together... We will breathe together... Recover together... Slip into sp together... This is bliss!