Doing as Daddy Says Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy ties me up and uses me.
3k words
4.44
70.3k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled over, my hands reaching out and finding nothing. I had expected him to be in the bed. I lifted up slightly to hear the shower running.

I dropped back down, a grin spreading across my face as I thought about the night before. It had been so hot. I could still feel his beard between my thighs. I felt myself get wet as I relived him using his beard on my clit.

Without even thinking my hand dropped down and started to play with my already hard nub. I was dripping wet, even a little sticky from the night before. My back arched as I massaged my sensitive spot and I moaned.

I felt his hand clasp over my neck, slightly squeezing. His body laid down on me as he whispered in my ear, "I don't believe I gave you permission to cum, little girl."

I whimpered as his weight left me. Soon his hands made busy work tying me to the bed. My pussy dripped with the hope of what was to come.

I laid there naked as he stood above me, testing each tie. There was a little give to each other, but not enough to try and get away. He sat next to me, his finger mindlessly tracing across my heated skin.

"What am I going to do with you, missy?" he asked.

I moaned and closed my eyes as his finger dipped between my legs. He teased my pussy lips for a minute. I strained against the ties to get him deeper where I burned.

He chuckled and moved his hand away. I groaned in frustration.

He leaned down and captured a nipple in his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on it, not touching any other part of me. My back arched, giving him better access to it.

He made sure to pay attention to both before abruptly standing up. The towel around his waist dropped to reveal his hard on. He climbed on the bed next to my head, straddled my face and placed his cock on my lips.

"Suck me off, little girl," he demanded. "If you do it well enough I might let you cum."

I didn't have my hands available, all I could do was open my mouth and use my tongue to get his hard cock in my mouth. I sucked up and down it, my tongue swirling around the shaft and head. He groaned and leaned his head back, thrusting his cock a bit further down my throat.

I gagged a little and moaned at the feel of him hitting the back of my throat. I sucked soft at first, then hard, then back to soft. I felt his cock stiffen a bit more. Spurned on by that I sucked harder.

He grabbed onto the headboard and shoved his cock even further down. He began to fuck my mouth hard, his balls slapping against my chin. I opened my mouth and let him, breathing through my nose and relaxing my throat.

I felt his balls tighten up and I knew he was close to cumming. I opened wider, anticipating his cum. Only he pulled out.

I whimpered at the loss of his cock. My mouth felt empty as my eyes flew up to see him towering over me, his hand on his cock to position it at my chest. His cum splattered all over my chest, coating it. He shuddered as the last little bit dripped onto me.

He climbed down to the side of the bed. He admired his handiwork with a grin. He pulled some pants on and without a word walked out of the room.

At first I was miffed. He had promised that I would cum, not to mention he had left me covered in cum that I could feel was now dripping up my neck. But as time passed and he still hadn't come back to untie me I became mad.

I started by called his name. "Jay" I called out. No answer. "Jay", I called a little louder. Still no answer. I then began to scream it, as well as some choice words. "Get your ass back in here, Jay!"

Very shortly my voice became hoarse because I was also muttering under my breath at him between screaming. By about the fifteenth time he finally showed up in the doorway.

I glared at him knowing that he had heard me the whole time. He strode over, still not talking. He stopped at the side of the bed.

By now his cum had somewhat dried and was sticky on my skin. I continued to glare at him, angry that he wasn't following through, and that he left me there.

He reached out a hand and my face softened anticipating him releasing me. Instead his fingers plunged into my pussy, stretching me open immediately and causing me to cry out.

He fucked me hard with his fingers as his thumb circled my clit. I resented him for it but I also was purring. He had me so close to cumming that all I could think about was that. And then he stopped, just as suddenly as he had begun.

I almost started crying. I thrashed about, calling him every name I could think of. I stopped to look at him, he was grinning.

I watched warily as he walked to the end of the bed. He pulled his pants off and climbed onto the bed between my spread legs. He reached forward, his hand grasping onto my breast and playing with the nipple.

I tried to pretend that it wasn't arousing me. I tried to not even notice that he was doing it. But my body gave me away and soon so did my mouth.

His mouth descended on my nipple, sucking and nibbling. I could feel his fingers stretching me open and I welcomed them, begged for them even. I was becoming this big ball of need and I wanted to cum.

I felt him pull his fingers out and place the head of his cock against my pussy lips. My head dropped back as he slowly slide forward until our pelvises touched. His fingers came up to my lips and he forced me to open my mouth.

I cleaned my juices off of his fingers as he slowly eased in and out of me. As soon as his fingers were cleaned he kissed me, hard. He thrust deep causing me to gasp.

He pulled back, grinning at me. He fucked me, hard and deep. His mouth whispering in my ear about he was going to make me cum hard around his cock for being his good little girl.

He leaned backward on his knees, his finger playing with my clit as he fucked me. He chuckled as he watched me writhe under him. He knew what he was doing to me.

My orgasm was right around the corner when he stopped. His finger came off my clit and his cock slid out. I growled in frustration and pulled at the ties.

He chuckled watching me. He stroked his cock over me as I glared at him. I held onto the hope that he was just teasing and would resume fucking me, but he didn't.

I watched as cum shot from his cock, coating my stomach. I dropped my head on the bed and bit my lip in resentment. I needed to cum desperately.

I heard him leave and I sniffed as a tear rolled down my face. His cum pooled on my stomach before finding a curve to meander down. I wiggled around somewhat enjoying the feeling of it on me.

I sighed as I heard him go downstairs. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the need between my legs. I tried but failed.

I laid there for what felt like hours before I heard his feet step into the room again. I looked up to see him watching me. He leaned against the door frame and studied me.

I ignored him, even as his eyes traced every curve, every plane of my body. I knew that he was planning his next denial but I didn't know how he would do it which was both thrilling and exacerbating to me.

I closed my eyes and held my breath as he stepped into the room. I felt his fingers lightly graze my skin as he followed the outline of my body. He circled his fingers around where his cum had dried on my stomach and side.

He circled around, coming between my legs once again. He crawled up, his face right in front of my dripping pussy. He took a deep breath.

"Denial is a heady smell on you, little girl," he said.

I groaned in response. I was on fire and even the sound of his voice made me clench in anticipation. Every nerve ending was on high alert and even the slightest movement by him made them scream for relief.

He leaned closer and dragged his tongue over my lower lips. My hands grasped at the bedsheets as my nerve endings exploded. With every lick closer to my nub he brought me closer to the edge.

Like a giant snowball rolling down a hill I could feel myself rush towards an explosive ending. I was writhing under his touch. Each time he licked my clit my back arched and the climax inched closer.

His fingers rubbed against my g spot as his tongue traced figure 8s around my swollen nub. I was almost to the point of no return when he stopped and withdrew.

I sobbed as my orgasm retreated just slightly out of reach. It hovered there, glaring at him in disgust as he reached under me and flipped me onto my stomach.

My arms twisted under me, rendering me even more trapped. He lifted my hips until my ass was in the air. His hands ran over my cheeks, exploring the soft skin.

I sighed under his touch. It soothed the storm within while keeping it tumultuous. I stretched a little into him, begging silently for more.

His head came off my cheek and I anticipated it settling between each one. Until, he leaned forward and bit it.

I yelped and thrust into him. It stung where he had bit, but it had only served to add to the churning inside me and I moaned as I felt my juices run down my lips to my thighs.

He chuckled behind me and traced his fingers over the marks. I groaned and closed my eyes at the pleasurable pain it brought. I tensed slightly at the same time I spread my legs a little wider, anticipating his next bite.

His hand cracked down right on the bitemark. I cried out as the pain stuttered the wave moving through my center.

He spanked me even harder the next time. I yelled and tried to move away, but I was held tight in that position.

He spanked me over and over. Spurts of 5 or 6 hits, varying in degree of stinging pain. In between he would massage the welts that were forming.

I lost count after a little bit. By the end of it I was a mess. I had bit the sheets under me, was moaning continuously and my thighs were covered with my juices.

I didn't even realize that he had stopped until I felt the head of his cock sliding into me. Every sensation felt magnified. I felt my pussy clamp down on his cock, even though I wasn't cumming.

He fucked me slowly, his fingers slowly grazing the welts on my ass which just added to the pleasure. My orgasm crept closer, waiting on the fringes. I was enjoying how everything was feeling too much to cum yet.

He brought his hand down with a smack as he slowly slid in. I cried out at the plethora of sensations. He chuckled behind me.

His finger circled my ass as he fucked me a little faster. I threw my head back as I moaned, begging for more. My orgasm was right there.

His finger slipped in suddenly. I instinctively clenched around it, and his cock. I heard him moan and felt his cock throb inside of me.

Instinct took over and I worked my hips, fucking his cock. My orgasm on the back burner. I needed his cum inside of me.

His hand slipped into my hair, wrapped it around and then he yanked. I cried out, wanting more. He fucked me relentlessly, pounding my pussy.

Within a few minutes I felt him spurt inside of me, coating the inside of my pussy. He stiffened, cried out my name and collapsed on me. My pussy drainrd his cock of every bit of it.

My body screamed for climax and I circled my hips against him. He snickered at my attempts as he slipped out of me. I groaned as my frustration came back full force.

I felt him get up and leave the room. I dropped my head on the bed, now accepting that I wouldn't be cumming, that I was his fucktoy.

He came back and sat down next to me. His fingers traced along the back of my legs.

"Please," I whispered, "I need more."

He laughed. "I know you do, little girl. Tell me why though."

I mumbled into the pillow. I didn't want to actually say these things. I didn't say them so he could hear them.

"I guess you don't need any more then," he retorted as he began to get up.

"No, no!" I cried.

He settled back down and waited.

I sighed and said, "Because I belong to you. My body and my orgasms belong to you. Because you're my Daddy."

He slowly let out his breath. His finger pressed against my ass.

"Yes, babygirl. I do own you. Your pussy's wetness is mine to do with what I want. Your body is mine to do with what I feel like. You are mine to do with as I please."

His finger pushed further and further inside my ass with every exclamation of ownership. I yelped at the invasion while also purring at the feel. He pulled out his finger and I grumbled halfheartedly.

He stood up, grabbed my legs and flipped me over. He loomed over me, his certain ownership of me made him glow. I wanted to look at him forever.

He grabbed something on the side of the bed. I saw that it was a small butt plug. He climbed back up next to me.

He kissed my neck as he slid the plug inside my wet pussy. He dragged some of my juices down to my ass. As he nibbled at my neck he slowly slid the plug in my ass.

As soon as it was in place he reached down to another spot on the bed. He brought up my wand. He turned it on and brought it to my clit.

He circled around it, teasing me and making me almost come off the bed. My ass pulsed around the butt plug. I could feel my orgasm rushing forward again before he lifted the wand up, denying me once more.

He spent an hour doing this. Bringing me to the brink with the wand and then easing away. His mouth kissed all over my body, whispering about how much he loved the sounds I was making.

I started to chant over and over that I was his good little girl, that I will cum when he tells me that I can. He kissed my stomach and purred his approval.

He sat back up, placed the wand next to me and removed the plug. I whimpered, worried that he was going to leave again. He chuckled and leaned down.

"I believe you've earned it, princess," he said as he slowly licked up some of my juices.

I felt the head of his cock slide inside of my pussy then drag back out. He guided it to my ass and pushed it in. I cried out as he thrust.

He fucked me hard, hitting me deep inside as his hand reached up to squeeze my breast. He pulled my legs up as far as they could go so that he could hit deeper.

He brought the wand up to my clit again. He set it right on there and let it vibrate hard against me. I was stuffed full and I couldn't even stop myself from the writhing nor the moaning I was doing.

"Cum for me, princess. Cum for Daddy."

I had finally earned my orgasm.

I let it rip through me. My legs pulled against the restraints, wrapping around him. My body came off the bed as my back arched and I was screaming his name along with obscenities.

My ass gripped his cock and I soaked him as I came. He groaned and spurted another load inside my ass. This triggered another orgasm from me.

I milked his cock as I came again. My ass wanting every drop. I sighed as my body continued to twitch, trying to calm down after hours of being worked up.

He slipped out and grabbed a washcloth from the bedside table. He cleaned himself up and then used another one to clean me. He murmured about how proud he was of me the whole time.

My body felt made of rubber as he took off the restraints. I felt exhausted as he massaged my wrists and ankles.

He turned me onto my side. He snuggled into me and wrapped his arms around me. He brushed the hair from my neck as he kissed it softly.

"You were amazing, baby," he whispered. "I love you so much."

I mumbled back that I loved him too. I could feel his hands lovingly touching me but I couldn't keep my eyes open.

"Go to sleep, my love," he whispered, "you need to rest."

I tried to protest but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. Instead my mind went blank as my body relaxed and gave into the exhaustion.