Doing Daddy Something Good Ch. 01

Story Info
From reluctance and rape to lustful and addicted to seed sex.
2.9k words
3.59
94.5k
53
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story is fiction. The characters are all over 18 years of age of legal consent and legal drinking age.**

*****

"It's just the two of us Daddy, nobody will know, and that's what makes it okay too."

Kneeling, Carolyn hurriedly unzipped, uncurled and lifted cock out from his pants, lapping her father into submission with her hot tongue and "mmm"ing. Charles closed his eyes, giving up against the wall, allowing her faulty philosophy to wash acquiescence over him.

Mouthed into a wet slimy throat, his cock instantly stiffened against the rough of her tongue. She held his balls and lengthened him, pulling up and stretching out his shaft with her other hand, deep throating and sliming him up again. Squeezing and shucking his cock in and out of it's sleeve.

"You couldn't get like this if it wasn't okay", she continued convincingly, twisting her palm around his cock head, bulbing her cheek imprinting it with creator cock.

"Mmmbt mbt mmbt slpslp haa..," her loud licks and swallows folded upon him putting away doubts of these deeds for now.

The ecstasy of her hot mouth working melted bliss into liquid ropes that flung down his daughter's greedy and ravenous throat.

She raped him like this whenever she could corner him. She'd been ravishing him for some time and now she wanted him to knock seed into her as well.

Carolyn was his beautiful little succubus. How could he deny any of her desires? She reminded him, she's ovulating now.

She even lied to her mother Brenda saying there were repairs needed at their rental house Carolyn lived in.

As the property owner, it was a reasonable excuse for Charles to be with Carolyn hours at a time for the next few days.

And now here they were: him laying half across her bed, pushed down onto it and hardened, pants disheveled and undone like a ripped open present.

He had no choice but to cum wherever she caused him to spill it.

Carolyn was in heat and lately had been craving seed batter. Considering her father her first love, the sexual desire for him naturally came over her and she seduced him in all kinds of ways with her mouth.

She pulled his pants further down beneath his ass to bypass the zipper lifting her skirt, and descending pantiless pussy, warm and wet upon him.

Her cunt immediately extracted precum, oozing it sugary against her tightening walls.

She braced hands on his shoulders like reins and rode him to a clit clipping gallop, cunt mouth swallowing pussy cum, jump after jump on his pulsating breedcock.

Charles felt his liquid surge mine up through the silvery vein that floods cum's eruptions.

"FFFUUCKYOU MAKING ME CUM!" He scowled as he roared in defeat, crunching cock up into her as he bolted upright now.

Thrusting and fucking up. Hooking his hands under her arms over her shoulders, pulling her down onto him, making her gorge all of his cock and spew.

Carolyn gagged on all the goodness of his cum caulking in every fold and crevice of her womb.

She filled herself, hunching and twerking on daddy's lap, trying to pull out as much spume as her body could consume.

Carolyn longed for a gut full of incest seed, to grow, and push out in her father's sight.

She knew he was secretly turned on by that scenario as well, but was highly reluctant to deal with the petty consequences.

Carolyn told him as grown folks, they did no wrong, there were no consequences.

So what if the baby came out looking like him? Lot's of children resemble their grandparents!

If he didn't tell, she certainly wouldn't. Charles had spoiled her and definitely couldn't tell his daughter "no" when it came to suckseeding.

He emptied completely into her, rounding out the fullness of the reality of deeds that can not be denied. Charles felt this guilt after every forced ejaculation.

This guilt, coupled with the rapture Carolyn snatched from him, affected Charles like an addict in the throes of abusing a drug. He could never deny the craving he secretly wanted and needed the way she made him cum so hard.

It was scary but he couldn't stop letting Carolyn harden him. Making him unfurl, drizzling hot cum all over and into the spawn of his own fuck's cum.

Carolyn watched these emotions darken across her father's face as he came. She kissed him lushly and loud then, eliciting forgetful suggestions on his senses.

Clammed and fully squatted wet on her father's emptying cock, she squeezed cunt and wiggled squish to collect all his nectar.

Charles glanced at their image in the mirror thinking how much they looked like a succubus leached onto her victim and draining him.

Carolyn sighed and uncunted, rolling onto her back to hold her legs up and folded against her belly, swilling sperm to hollow deep inside her uterus.

She rocked from side to side, pie creaming, and said, "Oh Daddy, I wish you wouldn't be so tripped about everything. You have nothing to worry about, my love. How can simply loving one be wrong?

All I feel is ecstasy and that's positive on every level. How could a baby from us be such a sin?"

Charles just kept shaking his head, conflicted, but still throbbing for filia pussy.

"Yeah well, you got what you wanted. That's enough! You can leave me in peace now," he flatly stated, pulling and zipping up his pants.

"Daaddy! You know I want to suck seed for the next two or three days!"

"'Lyn, you've got enough up in you right now to knock you higher than a kite. That's it!"

Charles was adamant in spirit but weak in his flesh. So right then he simply said,

"You need to leave me alone now. Especially if you do get pregnant. So from here on out, I'm just a regular grandparent.."

He was getting tired of coming up with excuses and arguments to continue with her. They'd been over this a dozen times. Deep down, he knew Carolyn would always get her way.

Indeed, Carolyn knew exactly how to extract any thing she desired from her father, most of all shots of cum.

Languid and manipulative as a cat, she pouted, watching him leave for his office.

But her pussy throbbed for more fucking. She lay on her back, legs still cocked up and spread wide. Reaching into the nightstand drawer, she pulled out her PussyPet.

The dildo was girthy and perfect with a clit licker, increasing speeds and a rotating shaft.

She sucked the phallus in and out of her mouth then slid it wet over her clit for a quick gasping climax, pushing it into a tight cunt, already contracted in pleasure.

Orgasms washed over her as wave after wave of thrilling spasms juiced her pleasure contractions.

Carolyn could feel her father's sperm sowing and spreading within her womb.

She already felt tumid and thick with Charles' cum, climaxing even more, hoping to cause seed to fertilizer and stick.

The thought triggered another tapestry of orgasmic tremors throughout her body as she plunged deep and creamed squirt all over the dildo, over and over.

Meanwhile later that afternoon Charles sat in his locked office, blinds closed, stroking cock he could have been plunging deep into his own pussy.

He thought about how he wanted to stop feeling guilty but found it so hard to simply relax into hedonism.

He relaxed now and edged. Masturbating and recalling Carolyn's bobbing head on his penis; her tight cunt wet and warm around him and her tongue all over his body.

Their congress had begun a year ago, after Carolyn and her mother Brenda had too much to drink at a wedding reception. After dropping Brenda home, Charles took Carolyn back to her house.

Shouldering her up porch stairs and finally into the house, she fell against him, accidentally cupping his bulge as she collapsed and passed out like dead weight into his arms. She was fall-down drunk with no idea what she was doing.

Charles finally got her onto the bed. Tapping her face a little. Hoping to rouse her, he called her name.

Suddenly she came to, reached up to hang onto his neck, and then kissed him deeply.

Her tongue keyed against his, unlocking taboo's barrier, triggering a reflex that made his cock move and prick up for his daughter's continued touch.

"Oooogod..fuck my pussy" she whispered, drowsy and uninhibited, finding his bulge in her palm again.

Charles knew Carolyn was semi-concious but for a split second enjoyed the gentle squeeze and tug of her hand. That instant of hesitation was all it took. He succumbed then, allowing her to handle him for sex.

Her kiss melted him. She fumbled to find his zipper outlining the bulge that was actively swelling now. He stood there, bent over her, already sucked into desire past the point of no return.

Her hot hand pulled and unpackaged lengthening cock through the opening of his boxers, freeing it from his slacks.

Cockhead flipped out with a mind of it's own, standing straight, and pointing in strict want at it's desire.

The heat of her mouth sent currents of carnal bliss coursing down his legs and up his spine.

Primal gratification instantly over ran his good sense, nurturing that reflexive impulse to climax and ejaculate.

Charles tilted deeper into her mouth, hand palming head, helping her engulf his fullness lengthening it until it's bell ended and chimed, vibrating precum drops to surface.

Carolyn was very very tipsy but she was definitely not pass-out drunk. Her fantasy ruse had worked! She now lay on her side on the edge of the bed with a mouth finally full of daddycock. Her next desire was to take father fucking.

Wearing a strapless knee-length cocktail dress and pumps, she was pantiless, her back-lined nylons held up by garters. She gobbled him ferociously controlling his whole body.

Reaching for one of his hands off her head, Carolyn placed his fingers against her wet, wet pussy.

"Fuck my pussy Daddy," she whispered pleading again, pulling and shucking uncut cock in that direction, pressing his fingertips up inside her.

Charles blocked everything out of his mind except the image of his cock in different pussy. Their fingers entwined inside her, whetting erection's appetite and his cock flexed, nodding for temptation's get.

He tumbled onto her then stiff and embarrassed, closing his eyes in the dim light of the room.

He knew Carolyn wasn't drunk now and couldn't keep looking at her.

He began instead to fantasize that she was a celebrity crush.

His wife always said he could have a "fuck pass" for the likes of Sophia Vergera or Audriana Lima.

Carolyn opened her thighs and the heat absorbed around him, succulent and cocooning.

She led him.

Unbuttoning his shirt a little, pushing his pants down just enough, then reaching between his thighs, guiding him into herself like any other cock into pussy.

Charles gave over to basic instinct and the bewitching. Mesmerized. Waiting up on his elbows like a good lover should, so she could reach between them, the taking of breedcock virginity.

He pushed and heeled off his shoes, and within that space of movement, traction propelled him forward and up into his daughter's eager pussy.

"Uhhh..hhhaaa," her fuck-tight sheath rolled back the sleeve of his foreskin causing him to automatically thrust to pull in more and more of that clutch of joy.

Suddenly the pleasure was so thick and sharp around him, Charles knew there was no emerging to cease fucking her now. And no way to prevent pricking cum into this pussy from now on.

Carolyn's dream had come true!

Her coochie clinched and creamed with thoughts of her fantasies and the sheer sensation of breeding cock slipping in and out of it's own cum, fucking what's already his sex's seed. Like ouroboros, posturing up inside himself.

Her mouth watered as she looked down to watch daddy's ass clinching in and out between her butterfly thighs. She squeezed tremors of cunt cum right back onto him just as exquisitely; blood touching blood, in deliberate and coagulating ecstasy.

She wanted him to spend in every hole in her body.

After all, he made this pussy.

Properly, he should have been the first to show her how to use it, and be used.

Being the Pater Familias he should have been the first familiar man to know her, and sexually introduce her. She felt this way in her heart. At the age of 25, Carolyn wanted to make up time for serving her virginity to a bumbling jock when she was 19. She should have offered herself to Daddy and she realized that now.

She gently pulled his head and neck toward her feeding him her kiss, lush and bruising in passion, then with both hands palmed his ass to push in harder and fuck him deeper inside her.

"Fuuck!! Ohhhmygod yeeah yyeesyes!! That's pussy fucked sooohh good!" Carolyn moaned and hissed, riding pleasure's waves high and long as she could.

Charles' eyes rolled with the same pleasure driving his pelvis digs and thrusts deep and meandering in his fuck's self-made cunt.

He remembered shooting the best orgasm he ever felt up inside Brenda's sweet pussy when he filled her pregnant. Ripe like fruit, his daughter's cunt was just as sweet now! This bliss had to be the reason it is forbidden fruit.

Their teetering and tilting strokes fluttered climaxes along his spine. He pushed in and pulled slowly out of his pussy, bracing over the squeezing strokes that nearly moved him to spit cum up too quickly.

Carolyn could feel those surges thicken her father's cock. Her pussy mouth slobbered and gobbled at these pulsations craving the taste of seed splattered from her flesh.

A lustful release of moans and groans filled the air with enticing sound bytes of fucking so good.

Charles grunted in sweet agony of giving in to the sins of the flesh, gnashing his teeth against his daughter's neck, plowing a trench for the load of hot cum he was about to pump into her.

"Yeesss Daddy fuUCK!! OhhhgodCUM!! Fuck me good and cum! PLEASE."

"Oohh fuuuck, I'm fuck in you!! Aaaah pussyfuckgood! FUCK!..nooh!..sssss..Ouou!..Cumming!!..Oohhgod I'm cumming!"

But daddy endured each stroke, tortured to keep savoring the delicious taste of his cum cunt knowing he needed to end the bitter sweetness of drinking the forbidden nectar he dared sample.

"I've gotta go 'Puss'," his voice vibrated ragged against her throat.

The new nickname based on cock throbbing at the thought of when they would fuck like this again.

"Ahhh...hhhaa..I'm gonna fuck and cum soo good in you."

He hissed as his cock jerked and spit flinging out snotty nut into it's own seed.

They clutched onto each other, bucking and trying to keep up fuck's momentum even through cum's ending, good to the last drop.

"Fuck Daddy dont stop! Please fuck me again! Don't leave! Tell mom I'm drunk and you need to watch me!"

Carolyn's pussy contracted convincingly. She knew she had pleased him. She scooched off him and began lapping cum off his girth and length.

Charles moaned in agony sensitive to his daughter's hot little licks. He wanted to stay cocked up inside her.

He sat up, naked crotch, clothes askew, and reached into his jacket pocket for his phone. Brenda picked up on the third ring.

"I was wondering what was taking you so long, she drawled. I threw up and now I feel a little better. Is Lyn okay?"

"Well she's in here throwing her guts up now. But then she passes out just to come to again, moaning and groaning and throwing up even more. I'm just gonna watch her for an hour or so."

"Uh oh, Charles, you think she may need to check into the ER for rehydration with IV fluids?" she asked, the nurse in her coming into play.

"Hun..nobody wants to go to an ER", he sighed. I'll just keep her hydrated and watch her for awhile. She'll be fine. I'll keep you posted if it looks like we need to check in."

In the background, Carolyn gagged, coughed and groaned for good effect.

"Awww, poor thing..well..okay, I'll see ya when ya get home."

Carolyn closed the blinds blacking out the remaining light in the room. Now that the ice was broken, like a good father, Charles had provided more time for them to explore this new state of ecstasy.

They quickly shed clothes in a permissive silence as though quietly and quickly coming skin to skin again neutralized wrongdoing.

Once completely naked they magnetically glommed together, intertwined, naturally blending as one.

Carolyn's cunt triumphed in multi climaxes building toward even more gasmic eruptions.

Remembering the sharp-edged pleasure he had just pricked, Charles marveled at the continued hardness of his cock.

Consummating incest they came against each other for two and a half hours during their virgin fuck.

That was a year ago. Now Charles was getting more and more anxious about Carolyn's pregnancy thirst.

It made him feel guilty. He knew they were wrong sexing, and knew they had to stop probably sooner than later.

These conflicts worked his consciousness to the point of distraction now. Brenda was clueless but familial lines blurred and Charles had to make sure he cried out the correct fuck utterances while cocked into his wife.

He was becoming disoriented.

Lately, Carolyn had taken to raping him basically unmanning Charles through forced acquiescence.

He loved the cunt so much but, he had to take back control.

Control of his dick.

Control of the guilt free pleasure he was meant to enjoy full time.

To be continued...