Doing Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bondfan69
bondfan69
70 Followers

"Ready?"

"Mmm, more than ready!"

Laura closed her eyes and concentrated. Slowly, at first, a trickle dribbled out of her pussy and dripped onto Kayley's belly. Then, the stream increased. Laura moved back a bit until the flow was directly pouring on Kayley's shaved twat. She reached down and rubbed her swollen clit, the pee mixing with the cunt juices, and both girls were moaning. Laura started fingering her clit as the stream continued. Then she lay down on top of the other girl, grinding her dripping pussy as she shoved her tongue into Kayley's mouth.

Laura sighed, coming out of her daydream, realizing she was in her own bed, her hand inside her very-wet panties, finger-fucking herself.

What she didn't see was the very large, very wet cock in her slightly open doorway, dripping precum onto the carpet....

bondfan69
bondfan69
70 Followers
12