Doing Dad's Girlfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers

Then I watched Adrianna slowly move into position over my dad's cock. As she had described it, it was not as long as mine, but his knob? It was fucking huge! Adrianna hadn't told me that.

Adrianna was doing some of the same things her mother had done to me on the patio, but at a much more excited speed. She was holding herself open with one hand and the other was holding my dad's hard cock to guide it into her pussy. Once it was lined up, Adrianna seemed to just let go and she dropped hard onto his lap. I don't think she'd done that before because the look on his face was priceless. He liked it.

Alexa decided at that moment to encourage him, too. "Fuck my daughter, Barry. She really needs your cock now. Fuck her hard!"

I guess my dad had come to grips with this new situation and he responded exactly as Alexa had demanded. Holding on to his girlfriend's hips he was thrusting up into her cunt, hard and furious. Adrianna looked to be riding a wild bronco, and was clearly loving it.

Not to be outdone, Alexa stood up from my lap — my cock popped out, dripping with her creamy flavour — and pulled me to my feet. Then she fell forward to the sofa, pushed her great ass out in my direction, and forcefully told me, "fuck me in the ass with that big weapon, Thomas."

And she said it loud enough for my dad to look over even as he was fucking Adrianna, who said, "mom loves getting fucked in the ass. Do it!"

What could I say? I was still hard as steel and her wetness on my cock made entry quick and easy. It helped, too, that Alexa was holding herself open in welcome.

I had only fucked a woman in the ass once before and it had been disappointing because she kept complaining that 'it hurt' or 'it wasn't natural'. In short, it was something I was not ready to experience again. But with Alexa, things were so different that I soon caught on and started to enjoy myself, too.

Holding on to her hips as I pushed myself into her anus and pulled away only to pound my cock back into her. Again and again I did this. And Alexa was all for it right along with me as she kept thrusting back against me. Could this woman ass-fuck or what? I had been so impressed with her cunt, but now she was taking the same pounding as before, but up her ass. Each thrust buried me in her little brown hole, my balls slapping against her buttocks.

Fucking like this wasn't going to help me last very long. Eventually I felt a huge orgasm building in my balls and in my groin. "I'm going to come, Alexa! Get ready!"

Alexa just kept moving against me, keeping me building up and getting me ready for a cumshot. I was about to pull out of her ass and shoot my sperm over her back when I saw a movement on my left, and then Adrianna was at my side, completely fucking naked. My dad was breathing hard, his cock was glistening but deflating, and now his girlfriend was beside me?!

As Alexa leaned forward and I fell out of her ass, Adrianna did a most unbelievable thing: she grabbed my cock, stroking it a few times until I was coming. After the first splash, she pulled me deep into her mouth, taking in most of my shaft until I was coming in her mouth. And I came. And came.

I don't know how long it lasted, but when I was finished, I just collapsed onto the sofa beside Alexa who was now fully reclined on her back. Adrianna was full of surprises it turned out. She moved onto the couch and straddled her mother so they were face to face. Alexa opened her mouth wide which I did not understand until Adrianna let my come dribble from her lips into her mother's mouth. Alexa took it all and licked her lips when Adrianna was done. Then Alexa pulled her daughter down for a kiss... when Adrianna pulled back again, she opened her mouth to show me that it was full of my come again.

I had never seen anything so totally over the top erotically, and it had a big effect on me. Looking at my dad, I realized he had been even more shocked, but was now sporting another hard-on, just like me.

The movie ended. The sound of fucking was gone. And the room was as silent as a convent. You could hear come drop, I think. Then one word came. It was from my dad: "Wow."

It was Alexa who spoke next: "how are you enjoying our little double-date, Barry?"

I am still learning things about my dad. This was yet another. "I was a bit unsure when Adrianna started fooling around in public like this..."

"No kidding," said Adrianna.

"...but when I saw you two fooling around I thought maybe a bit of heavy petting would be okay."

"Heavy petting?" questioned Adrianna.

"When Alexa hopped up on Thomas, I figured I might as well go all in."

I would not have imagined my dad being so open and understanding, but here was the evidence. The three of us flattened against the sofa with two hard cocks already bobbing for attention and one extremely hot dancer standing in front us, equally naked. 'Wow,' indeed.

Before we could become uncomfortable, Adrianna said something that surprised me. Again. "Now that the two of you have fucked us out here in public, how would you feel about doing me a little favour?"

At this stage, Adrianna could have asked us to walk barefoot on glass shards and neither of us would have would have denied her. She waited until we'd actually said yes. But what?

For the first time I saw that Adrianna was nervous. It was hard to believe until she told us what she had in mind. I could understand that it was pretty early in our mutual relationship, but she had her request to make.

"My mom has always wanted to do DP but she's never been trusting enough to try it. She and I trust you both and even if she didn't know I was going to ask you tonight, what do you think?"

"DP? I hate to be the dumb one, but what is that," asked my dad.

I knew, but wasn't about to give it away.

Adrianna explained, "it means double penetration and I know she would love it. I bet you would like it as much, actually."

Dad still didn't get it so I offered a little help. "She wants us both to fuck her at the same time. One of us in her pussy and the other in her ass."

"Oh!" It was obvious that this was a completely new consideration for my dad. And for me, it was just about as weird. I would be touching my dad's cock?! 'Eeeeeshhhh,' I thought. Then I realized I would be fucking the amazing Alexa again, with her daughter alongside for help if we wanted it.

"Count me in," I said, "Dad?"

"You can really do that, both of us at the same time? Isn't it too tight?"

Alexa took her turn, "I am sure it will be perfect, after all, I just took your son deep into my ass and I loved it. What did you think, Thomas?"

"I would fuck you anytime, anywhere and in any hole you want." I was confident, wasn't I?

"Barry? What about you," asked Adrianna.

"I suppose it's worth a try, but are you sure you're okay with it? I mean, I will be fucking your mother, another woman." He was so cute in his concern for propriety. Me, I was just getting harder with anticipation.

Alexa stood up and took us each by hand, and had us standing together in front of her. She reached out and taking my cock in her hand, kissed me hard on the lips. She smiled sweetly, then took my dad in her other hand, kissed him hard, and quietly said, "thank you, Barry... now fuck me, please."

I wasn't so sure how this would work out so I was glad when Adrianna took control. Knowing what I did about these two women, and about tonight in particular, I have no doubt they'd planned this part as well; I wasn't going to say anything of course, just enjoy it.

Picture this situation: here we are, father and son standing naked in front of Alexa both sporting healthy erections. In front of us is the daughter of the woman who's holding our cocks. She is naked but covered with a thin sheen of perspiration giving her skin a glow in the low light of my living room. Meanwhile, her mother is naked but for a miniskirt that's now coming off finally. She had nothing on underneath in any case so that narrow strip of leather did little to inhibit her movements and my access to her glorious pussy and asshole.

Adrianna took me from her mother's grip and, holding on to my cock — I gave a quick and worried look over to my dad but he was entirely too concerned with Alexa's luscious body, and her hand stroking his meat.

Guiding me to the divan next to the sofa, Adrianna never let go of my erection but used it perfectly to lead me to where she wanted. She was having a bit of fun stroking me as she went, too. With me settled onto my back, she turned and took her mother's hand, not the one holding my dad's cock, the other one. She helped Alexa to position herself over my thrusting pole. It was Adrianna who aimed my knob at her mother's cunt. All Alexa did was to work me into her tight sheath.

Alexa was making little motions with her hips, rotating them in complete control and causing an amazing feeling to build up in my groin. I watched as Alexa ground herself on my pole while Adrianna pulled on my dad's cock to bring him closer. He seemed hesitant, even if his cock was obviously sure of what it wanted, so Adrianna knelt and took him in her mouth. Entirely. Dad groaned as she held him in her soft mouth no doubt working over the mushroom-shaped knob that topped his cock. Alexa asked, "are you ready for this Barry?"

Adrianna said nothing. Instead, she released my dad's cock into her hand and pulled him in the direction of Alexa's tight ass. He stood over us both as Alexa lay flat across my chest. Her soft breasts were pressed tightly against me even as I was holding on to them, squeezing and pinching. Adrianna said to my dad, "now line up your cock and touch it against mom's puckered hole... that's it." She then took a mouthful of spit and coated both my dad's cock and her mom's asshole.

"Now push into me," said Alexa.

At that moment I realized how absurd this all was. First, it was my dad but I'd gotten over that a while ago, and now I was about to double-fuck a woman. Not only had I never done this, but I am not sure I had imagined it, even.

Alexa had me buried as deep as could be in her tight cunt. Then I felt it. She was arching her back to give my dad the best access and as pushed himself into her ass so very slowly, I started to feel his cock through the thin division between Alexa's cunt wall and anal cavity. And it was abso-fucking-lutely amazing. I have no other way of describing the feeling. Two rock-hard cocks essentially rubbing against each other with only a bit of flesh separating them.

I wasn't the only enjoying this either. Alexa was already moving so as to fuck us both simultaneously. She started slow, taking control and not letting either of us fall out. Eventually, we found a smooth and even rhythm that had Alexa pressing herself against me as my dad pushed his cock into her ass. We sped up as all three of us got comfortable and eventually, we were all fucking in perfect time.

I was having to do none of the work but I was enjoying every moment, every thrust. I looked over at Adrianna. I could see she was enjoying the show: she was sitting upright with her breasts thrust towards us. One hand was on her tit, pinching her nipple hard while the other hand was in her pussy. She had at least three fingers thrust deeply into her womanhood and was fucking herself in time to our motions. She bent her head down to take one of her nipples between her teeth, all the while keeping an eye on her mother's double-penetration fantasy.

By the time we stopped, everyone in the room had come... again. Adrianna was first as she masturbated to the hard-core show right in front of her. I came next with one hard and final thrust into Alexa's now-sloppy cunt. Alexa herself seemed to come as soon as she felt my dad having his orgasm as he was deeply buried into her ass. I swear he groaned and cried out as loud as any of us.

Who knows what happened next. I seem to remember getting fucked one more time but whether it was Alexa or her daughter, I can barely remember. I have to assume whoever was left over fucked my dad. What a night.

I remember hearing Adrianna saying "I think we should do this again."

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers
12