Doing Dad's Girlfriend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers

Each girl helped me out of one sock so that all there was left were the boxers. Somehow, they did not seem anxious to get those off quite yet. Instead, they circled around me each placing her hands on a part of my body. Brooke was rubbing her hands along my thick, muscled thighs as Mei was doing the same all over my chest and tummy. For my part, I was trying not to get too early an erection, but I could feel myself restless down there. I was bulging the fabric every few minutes, a fact neither girl seemed to notice.

When the time came, the two of them stood in front of me and as one asked, "may we remove your boxers now?"

I nodded in response, just happy that I was about to get more attention.

Together again, the girls slid my boxers slowly down but were momentarily stymied by my growing erection with meant they had to pull out the waist to let it pass. They had no problem figuring that out, but made obvious little glances at each other then back at my crotch as if to say, 'this is it!'

When my cock cleared the fabric the two of them completely stopped undressing me as they stared at my meat. Then they pulled off my shorts fairly quickly and not even in time with each other. It made me feel good that they were exhibiting some desire to get to the main course.

Brooke was leaning in a bit, but both girls were staring at my half-hard cock, completely fascinated by the fact it was growing. They said nothing to me but were sharing lots of their own thoughts. "Look at it growing," said Brooke.

Mei added, "I wonder how big it will get?"

"It's pretty big already, I think."

"Yes, but you can see it's still growing."

"Have you ever seen a penis up close like this?"

Mei replied, "not ever in person, but I did see some online but those never did anything for me."

"Why not?" quizzed Brooke.

"They were never 'possible' you know, like I might actually get to see them. Besides, guys will do all kinds of stuff with Photoshop, won't they. What was your boyfriend's like?"

I wasn't sure if that was going to be a sensitive topic for Brooke, especially since he'd dumped her right after.

"Jackoff, I mean Jackson, had a really small penis. I was expecting it to hurt when he put it in me, but I had no problem. I didn't even see it because as soon as he had his condom on he just pushed my legs apart and jammed it into me quickly."

"That's so rude, Brooke."

"Probably because he knew it wouldn't last long. I can't really remember because it was all so quick but I bet he only pumped it five or six times, then he groaned as if he was a porn star and that was it. I think he was embarrassed because he was dressed and ready to head home before I had even put my panties back on."

I was starting to imagine little Brooke on my bed with me kneeling between her young thighs. You can bet I quickly finished getting completely hard. This was just too hot not to get completely excited.

Mei seemed to notice the difference first, "Holly cow, Brooke. Look at it now!"

She needed have told Brooke to look because both girls had locked in on my hard-on and were almost oooing and aaahhing. I just loved them at that moment. This was even more fun than I'd expected.

"Is that as big as it's going to get?" said Brooke as she looked up at me. "You can answer if you like," she added.

"Yea, that's about the full size of it when I am hard, but it does get a little harder sometimes."

As I was talking, the girls were leaning in closer and closer to examine my cock. I took a chance, "you can touch it if you like."

Apparently it was okay for me to say that because Mei reached out her hand to tentatively touch a finger to the side of my cock. Without any effort from me, my cock jumped slightly at her touch and she pulled back but quick. "What'd I do?"

"Nothing, Mei. It's just happy to see you."

Brooke then did the same thing, touching my shaft with her index finger. My hard-on resisted her firm push, but then jumped as it had from Mei's touch.

"Cool." They both said it.

Brooke got a bit more adventuresome and put her whole hand on the shaft, wrapping her little fingers most of the way around its girth. Mei matched her, taking a similar grip from the right, just below Brooke's hand. I may be no giant, but those two girls' hands left my cockhead free even as they took full handholds of my shaft.

If I cannot describe the feeling of having these two girls' hands wrapped around my rigid cock, then the feeling of them making slow movements to stroke me together in time is beyond words. They were so tender and careful with me almost as if they worried they could break or damage it. I just made a sound of pleasure to encourage them.

"How hard should we do this, Thomas?" asked Mei.

"Yea. We want to learn how to do this," rounded out Brooke.

Thank you Lord for my life is now complete. Or maybe, thank you Adrianna and Alexa would be more accurate.

With a little bit of my instruction, Mei and Brooke, holding on together, made a show of stroking my shaft a little more enthusiastically. They sped up a bit and were working over mostly just the shaft. "How's this? Does it feel good?" asked Brooke.

I responded as much as I could but they could never imagine how good felt. "It might be nice to try a little oil on your hands so make them slippery, you know."

"You can find some in Adrianna's top drawer of her night table," I told them.

But then, they both let go of me and took off for the bedroom. I was alone. And I couldn't help but to give myself a few pulls of pleasure. They did not get back for several minutes and I wondered what was taking them so long. And when they got back, they were both giggling as if they had a secret.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing," from Brooke.

"We say Adrianna's purple vibrator," said Mei, as nervous as she could be.

Brooke had taken the top off the bottle of massage oil and was sniffing at it, touching it with her finger. "This smells so good, Mei."

Mei took a different approach: "Has Adrianna used this with you?"

I wasn't sure how to answer. We certainly had used that bottle of oil and it had been our choice for anal sex but I really didn't think these girls were ready for that. "Yes, we have. It's wonderful, actually."

Brooke took her friend's hand and dripped a tablespoon of oil into her hand, then took about the same herself. Together, always together, they cupped my cock shaft with the oil. Mei slid her hand up from underneath until she filled her oily hand with my cockhead. Brooke did the same but made her way down my erection until she was holding my balls in her two hands. What an amazing feeling.

"Make sure you tell us if we're doing this wrong, okay."

Mei added, "we want to make you have an ejaculation."

As if there might be doubt, Brooke confirmed it with, "we want to see your come shooting out of your cock, Thomas. Or does it just drizzle out?"

"I think you can both expect me to be shooting my sperm hard, especially because of how your hands feel on my cock." It was the first time I had used the word directly to them and I think they enjoyed the 'dirtiness' of it.

"If you stroke my hard-on like you were doing before, but try to do it a bit harder and faster if you can, then you will get what you're looking for."

"You mean we will make you come?" said Mei.

"I would love to see that," added Brooke.

"In that case, you should probably start to jack me off, to stroke my cock."

It was as if I had ordered the service because the girls joined hands, all four of them, overlapping and holding on to me. Mei seemed most interested in covering my glans with her hands on the upstroke while Brooke used one hand on my cock and played with my balls with the other. And they were getting the feel of it now, establishing a smooth, firm stroke.

It was an amazing sight as their small girls' hands made my cock look massive. I was certainly fully engorged, perhaps as never before. After a few minutes of this I was getting so close to coming that I actually pulled away from their hands. That was a mistake because I instantly heard, "what did we do wrong? Did we hurt it?"

My heart settled from its panic that this might end too soon or they would be quitting. "No, God no!" I told them. "You were stroking my cock so well I was getting too close to having an early orgasm and didn't want to finish yet."

"Oh," said Mei, "does that mean you can only have one ejaculation then?"

Brooke seemed to think the same thing and both girls appeared to rethink their strategy. After all, if I was only going to come once, this night was almost over."

I quickly explained that the only question was how fast they wanted me to come, not how many times. I told them to expect quite a few of these as long as they were there to make me hard and to play with me. No lie: that made them happy enough to jump up to me and hug me.

I stood there as I had been for an hour but now, two gorgeous young women were hugging me, one from either side with my erection acting as a divider. I could have died then and I would not have complained.

Mei and Brooke must have had a code or looks or something because they simultaneously stopped their hugging and took up their places on my cock as before. This time, however, they were working me hard. Clearly they had figured out that my cock could handle anything they could do to it. And they did.

The pause had helped me regain control but I wasn't sure how long that would last. The girls took turns working on my shaft. Mei was using both her hands to grasp all the way around the shaft and she was making long, even strokes from the base to the head, and each time she reached the head, she would let it slide between her hands until I almost fell out of the sheath she was making with her hands.

As she did this, Brooke was coddling my balls. She had also discovered that her nails were very effective at bringing me pleasure. Each time she dragged them over my tight ball sack I would shudder, and she'd do it again.

I was getting close again so I thought I should tell the girls, "I am going to come soon, you guys, so you should get ready."

Instead of what I expected, that made Brooke grab on to the base of my cock and squeeze so hard that she cut off my growing orgasm. "Where in the hell did you learn that, Brooke?" I cried out.

"Alexa showed it to me. I practiced used her vibrator. She said I might need some help tonight."

I was completely flabbergasted at hearing this. And these girls were inexperienced?

"What else did she show you or tell you about me?"

Brooke had let go of my cock now but Mei was still stroking me, but gently and slowly.

"Mei and I had a nice picnic with Alexa and Adrianna a couple of weeks ago. We went to that beach where Adrianna first masturbated you, remember?"

Dumbfounded. That's all. Dumbfounded.

"Anyways,' continued Mei, "we got to talking about how much we wanted to know about men, and about sex. That's when your name came up. Adrianna was telling us how you were one of her lovers and that you were very good. When Alexa said that you had also had sex with her, we got really interested. And here we are."

With Mei's gentle touch I was starting to get interested again, but I was still in control. This is when Brooke noticed the moisture leaking out of my urethra. "What's that?" she asked, and reached to touch it with her index finger.

"That's pre-cum. It builds up and leaks out in advance of an orgasm as the fluid gets built up but not released."

Brooke was intrigued enough to take a bit more on her finger and slipped it between her luscious red lips. I almost came, and would have if Mei had not stopped her stroking. "Let me taste," said Mei. Brooke scooped up the rest of the pre-cum ooze with her finger and stuck it into Mei's waiting mouth.

"Wow," I said.

"Huh? What?" asked the girls.

"That is so erotic that it makes me want to really have an ejaculation now."

Brooke whispered something to Mei who nodded and looked up at me. I think we will make you come now if you want us to.

I almost broke my neck nodding my response.

Together again, their three hands started to masturbate my cock, but it was Mei who was playing with my balls now. Can't say how, but she had a very different way of doing that but it was just as amazing.

Picture this: I am standing in the center of my lover's living room, naked. There are two 18-year-old girls alongside me, one on the left who is also playing with my balls plus one on the right whose hands encircle my thick cock. As I watch them working on my erection I can tell they are committed as they work hard to jerk me off to completion. Then I am getting close so I tell them again, "I am going to come soon."

That just makes them work a little harder on my shaft. Their hands are a blur but they still manage to pressure my cockhead as it slips greasily through their hands. I feel Mei holding on to my balls now, not too hard so it feels delicious. I am going to come.

Just before I actually shoot I let out a low, organic moan and a grunt that warns them of what's about to happen. I thrust my hips hard against their hands, fucking them even as they stroke me. Then I am coming.

The excitement of the evening, of the two teens with their hands on my cock, and of the anticipation for more than an hour all join together to force my come from my balls, through my rock-hard cock and then project it several feet in front of us. A long, thick rope of sperm came out all at once, sailing through the air to land on the glass coffee table about three feet in front of us.

After my ejaculatory grunt there was silence for several seconds. I saw each girl looking at my come as it flew and landed on the table. Fortunately, they had not stopped stroking and I was able to reward them with a second, lesser come shot. That elicited a wonderful reaction. Mei squealed loudly even as I was still coming; Brooke turned to look up at me. Still holding firmly onto my cock, she said directly to me this time, "holy fuck, Thomas!"

I had nothing to say but I was so very proud of myself. I had not been worried about performance, but I couldn't have imagined coming that hard. That far. That much.

Mei turned from my come stream and looked at me, too, asking me "do you always come like that?"

Believe it or not, we spent the next ten minutes talking about my orgasms. I had decided to sit down so I flopped back on the sofa. No one had done anything about my come on the floor and table, but I didn't care. It wasn't the first time my sperm had landed on Adrianna's floors.

Unexpectedly, the girls each chose to sit on the sofa with me. Brooke on my right and Mei on the left. And they were sitting close. I realized that both of them were breathing a bit heavily, 'probably the exertion' I thought.

By now my cock had deflated to nearly normal size, but it was still a good size as not all of the blood flow had been cut off.

Brooke started it by asking me how often I could come. And if this had been an average one. We talked about that, then about the feeling that came with an orgasm. This led to a chat about the difference between women and men's orgasms. I was starting to feel like a sex-education instructor instead of a man with two hot young women interested in learning about him.

"Didn't you talk about orgasms with Alexa or Adrianna?" I asked.

"Sure, but we kinda know what that's like, you know?"

"What do you mean, you know?"

Brooke: "Don't be dumb, Thomas. We have had orgasms... we do masturbate, you know."

"Oh. Sorry."

By now my cock had lost all of its glory, even as I sat between these two girls. That's when I realized where I was. The elastic fabric of Brooke's top was pulled tight enough to show off her small nipples. When I noticed that, I suddenly turned to stare at my Japanese fantasy girl, Mei. Instead of the bra I had enjoyed earlier, I could see her little nipples completely through the silky fabric.

They had taken off their bras, the little vixens. Mei noticed my looking at her nipples and said, "Brooke, he just noticed we don't have our bras on." More giggling.

Instead of answering, Brooke reached out to put her hand on my muscled thigh. Then Mei did the same on my other leg. Mei reached out to my flaccid cock and lifted it with her hand as if weighing it. I wasn't quite ready to react with blood flow, but what they were doing was so erotic that I knew it wouldn't be long before something started to happen.

Brooke asked me if this was what it was like to be circumcised, and is this what they looked like? What was the difference with an uncircumcised penis? Though I was sure they had seen images in their health classes, I responded seriously and talked to them about the differences and what it was like to be circumcised.

Mei asked me a question that was clearly important to her: "How big is your penis? I mean, is this really large or average...?"

I explained that I was probably a bit larger than the average but that I wasn't huge. "That's a good question," I told her, leaving the implied follow up of 'why ask?'

"That's good to know," said Mei.

Brooke took charge as she clarified, "we're worried about how big a penis gets. I mean, we know they fit into a woman's vagina, but a big one must really hurt."

I was liking the thread of this conversation. I explained that size was only one factor and in order to take a larger cock into a pussy, the woman would have to be really ready."

"Like being really wet, right?" Mei said to neither of us in particular.

"You can also use a lubricant to help if it gets really tight," I clarified.

By now the talk of pussies and cock sizes was starting to work its magic in my groin. Mei was still 'weighing' my cock but it was now working its magic, growing right before our eyes. Then she asked me a surprising question, "how often do you masturbate?"

I was caught off-guard so I stumbled as I tried to reply that sex was always better, but I usually found reason to jack myself off about once a week.

"That doesn't seems like a lot," replied Brooke.

"Well, no. When I was much younger I used to jack off at least once or twice a day."

"Twice a day? No shit!" said Brooke.

"Sure, why not? It feels great and if there's no one in your life to help, what's better than doing it yourself? Don't tell me you never do it."

I felt like I was taking a chance with that comment, but I was rewarded by Mei. "I'm a virgin, you know," I nodded, "but I masturbate ever few days." Then she added, "what about you, Brooke?"

I sensed Brooke was a bit less comfortable with the topic but in the spirit of sharing, she answered that she couldn't get into it unless it was the right mood and time... "so maybe once a week," she said.

I glanced down at her braless, skin-tight leotard and saw that her little nipples were protruding a lot more than before. She saw me looking but considering she was now holding my cock along with Mei, there wasn't much she could say.

What Brooke did say surprised me: "my nipples are not as hard as Mei's, Thomas. Look."

Mei let go of my cock instantly and was starting to cover her breasts when she realized the truth of the situation. "Yes, they are, but I love your nipples, Brooke."

Brooke took my hand in hers and pulled it towards her breasts, saying "would you like to touch them, Thomas?"

I answered by letting her place my fingers onto her nipples. I rubbed my thumb across one nipple and felt her shudder slightly at my touch. Mei was not to be left out and she did the same thing so that I now had a hand on each of their chests, feeling the hard nubs of their young nipples. I was barely able to control myself but did so as I did not want to move faster than they were ready to do, so I held back.

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers