Doing Dana's Dad

Story Info
Jaime and Mr. Cody have sex on the staircase.
1.8k words
4.1
156.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS IS A TRUE STORY, THOUGH SOME PARTS HAVE BEEN EMBELLISHED A BIT. ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18 AND OVER**

* * * * *

I was the new girl and had only been in town for a matter of days when I met Dana. We went to the same school and lived close to each other.

Dana was probably one of the sluttiest girls I had ever known. She constantly wore short skirts, got in trouble at school for her amorous activities and claimed to have done the hot gym teacher, Dan Hart, at least once. She made sex with perfect strangers sound like a good way to pass the time whereas I, a complete virgin, did nothing but finger myself and think of her father.

I first met Mr. Cody a few months ago. Dana was having some girls over to spend the night after the winter formal and her father, who was constantly working, finally came home at 11 p.m. I thought he was handsome, tall with bits of gray in his hair, gray-blue eyes and an incredible body for a 40ish man. He was divorced, and Dana stayed with him during the school year.

I knew vaguely that Mr. Cody owned a business that was in construction, which showed obviously in his year-round tan, athletic body and rough, calloused hands. I was shocked at how wet I got that night just thinking of his rough hands running all over my body...

Dana only made the situation worse by telling me about how her father would bring his girlfriend home and fuck her all night long. She'd complain that she would have to turn on some music just to drown out the woman's screams. Every time I heard the complaints, I'd nod sympathetically and shift uncomfortably in my chair as my arousal grew.

Because Dana didn't live far from me I'd often come over to her house after school to hang out. One day, I knocked on the door and was surprised to have it answered by Mr. Cody.

"Jamie! What are you doing here?" he asked. I was about to ask him the same question.

"Well, uh, I was here to see Dana," I said.

"She's got dance today," he said.

"Oh, that's right! Today's Thursday," How could I have forgotten? Dana goes to dance class every Thursday.

"She'll be here in about an hour, if you want to wait," he said, gesturing me to come inside.

I hesitated, then entered. He walked into the study and started looking through what could only be blueprints. Still standing in the foyer, I began to feel uncomfortable. Mr. Cody then looked up.

"Can I get you anything? A snack?" he asked.

"Sure. What do you have?" I replied.

He brushed against my body as he passed me on his way to the kitchen. My nipples grazed across his torso, sending chills throughout my size 34Ds. The sensation traveled down my lean belly and settled in my pussy, which was already throbbing and wet.

I gracefully turned on my long, lean legs and my raven hair swept back and forth along my back as I followed Mr. Cody to the kitchen.

He picked up an orange from a basket on the table and took a seat. I did the same, and my knees touched his under the table.

Mr. Cody absently began to peel away the rind and sectioned off his orange, though he never took a bite.

"So, how do you like New Castle?" Mr. Cody asked.

"It's a nice town. The people are really helpful," I said as I began to eat sections of my orange.

"Can I ask you something, and it'll be just between us?" Mr. Cody asked me.

"Sure. Anything," I said, just a bit too fast.

"How many guys has my daughter slept with?" he asked.

I was taken aback. Talking about sex with Mr. Cody was a bit much to take. On top of it all, I couldn't sufficiently answer his question as I didn't know the answer (I doubted Dana herself knew). So, as any good friend would do, I told a white lie.

"Oh. Well, I'd say probably three or four," I said. He looked at me like he didn't quite believe me. In the course of the conversation, I had lost my concentration on eating the orange and juice from a section of the fruit was running down my arm.

Mr. Cody's eyes followed the trail, which ended at my elbow. Not saying a word, he locked his eyes with mine and took my hand to his mouth. I gasped as he took my fingers into his hot mouth and sucked the fruit out of my hand, never breaking eye contact. He took my fingers out and followed the trail with his tongue, his eyes searching mine for approval. When he finished, he put my arm down on his knee.

"And how many guys have you slept with?" he asked.

My hands began to shake. His knees began to part mine and the unmistakable scent of my arousal wafted toward us.

"N-no one," I choked out.

"But you want to sleep with me?" he asked.

"God yes!" I said.

His hand was suddenly on my knee and all thoughts of how wrong this was and how much older he was flew out of my head. It felt so good, I couldn't make him stop it to save my life.

His fingers traced up my toned inner thigh, under my skirt and finally, lightly, he began to stroke my pussy.

I closed my eyes and let out a low moan as my back involuntarily arched. My hips ground toward his hand, wanting more. He pulled back and continued to tease my thigh as he brought one of my hands to a bulge in his pants.

My eyes popped open at the feel of his hot, hard member through his denim jeans. I began to trace its outline and rocked my hips even harder against his hand.

Mr. Cody brought his other hand to the back of my head and tilted it toward his face. His lips touched mine and, realizing that we were kissing, I passionately returned the kiss.

After feeling the urgency in my kiss, he stood up quickly, knocking over his chair. Bending down, he scooped me up in his arms in one motion. My skirt flew over my hips, revealing my white panties and my shirt rose even higher than a midriff should, exposing the bottom half-moons of my breasts.

He gasped at the sight and buried his head between my breasts, licking and sucking them. When I told him I couldn't take anymore, he walked toward the stairs to bring me to his bed.

Once on the steep stairs, however, we couldn't make it any further. He placed my bottom on one of the steps and began to madly unfasten his shirt buttons. I unbuckled and slid off his belt and had the button of his jeans unfastened when he pulled down his zipper and slid his jeans off.

Crouching over me, in nothing but his underwear, Mr. Cody lowered his body to mine and began to rub his cock against my thigh through the fabric of his boxers. I quickly pulled off my shirt and he slid my panties down to my ankles.

I tried to kick them off, and he shook his head.

"I don't want you to be able to move your feet. It's sexier," he explained. Hearing his voice low like that in my ear and hearing the roughness of his arousal in its tone, I felt a warm current of ecstasy sweep through me.

He unfastened my skirt and it fell to the ground. I pulled down his boxers, gasping at the size of his erection. I couldn't gauge exactly how many inches his cock measured, but I could tell it was well over a half a foot long.

His body slid lower as he trailed kisses all along my breasts and down my belly. His hands cupped my bottom and lifted my hips up to his face as he began to lick my pussy.

"Oh, GOD, you are so wet," he said. I moaned loudly as sensations I had never felt before rocked my body. Sure, I'd had orgasms, but it had none of the intensity my body was feeling now.

I slowly began to hump his face as my body began to feel the beginnings of an orgasm.

"Oh, God, oh YES, oh, Mr. Cody, don't stop, don't STOP, I'm about to cooooooooome..." I yelled. An orgasm then overtook my body and washed over me, flooding every nerve and shaking every muscle. When I came down to earth, Mr. Cody was caressing my breasts and staring at me.

"It's Roy. Call me Roy the next time you yell," he said. I nodded.

Eyeing his stiff cock, which now had pre-cum dripping from it, my mouth began to lower to it. I began to lick the head and run my tongue along the ridge underneath while I cupped his balls.

I couldn't fit his entire length in my mouth, but Mr. Cody grabbed the back of my head and rammed it down my throat. I hummed my approval and he groaned at the vibrating sensation.

I continued to hum as my head bobbed up and down. His balls began to twitch in my hands when he gasped that he was about to cum. He took his cock out of my mouth, positioned me beneath him and slowly guided it into my tight pussy.

I gasped at the feeling of him filling me up and I positioned my hips to give him better access. He again cupped my bottom and drove every bit of his cock inside me until it all disappeared.

I moaned and he guided my hips up and down his cock, going faster and faster with each stroke. He moaned loudly.

"That's it, you bitch, take it all. Come for me. I want to feel you come all around me when I shoot inside you," he said, staring intently into my eyes.

I moaned as another orgasm began to take hold, I felt the muscles of my pussy contract and flutter around him as I came again. He then drove deep and held it there, shooting his load into me at the same time. He grunted in satisfaction and positioned himself even deeper inside me.

He fell on top of me, leaving his cock inside. I took my panties off of one ankle and wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"That was the fuck of my life," he said. "God, you are so good."

"You were awesome, too," I said.

Despite his girlfriend and Dana, we kept having sex, trying new things, exploring new positions until I had to go away for college. But there's always coming home for breaks from school...