Doing Danielle

Story Info
For so long, we've wondered what she'd be like.
1.7k words
3.83
52.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle was over. She'd been working an awful lot lately, and stayed overnight. I'm pretty sure she slept in the living room, but was still wanting to sleep once the kids were up, so we told her to go back to our room. After a few hours of her still sleeping away, we were joking about how we could probably go back there and have our wicked ways with her.

Another hour went by. The kids were invited over to Ethan's house for the night, so we packed them up and shipped them off. Who are we to pass up some time without the kids? Throughout all of this, Danielle slept on. After the kids were gone, we started to tease some more about going back there. We got a little more creative with what could be done to her while she slept. We ended up coming up with silly dares to go back there. Finally, you decided that it was time to either act on it, or give it up. You run downstairs to the Magazine box, fish out the handcuffs and grab your Makita.

Once back upstairs, you show me what you grabbed, waggle your eyebrows at me, and head off down the hall. Sneaking quietly into our room, you set what you grabbed down next to her. You gently grasp one of her wrists and ease the handcuffs onto it. The other hand takes a little more maneuvering, but after a few minutes of carefully adjusting her, you get the other wrist enclosed. Now, here's where you have to act quick - the noise of the Makita will likely wake her up.

Wait! You have another idea. Hopping off the bed, you fish around in the closet for a minute and come out with a handkerchief. Back to the bed you go, and tie it on her. You grab the Makita and a screw, feed it through the handcuffs and quickly screw them into the wall above her head.

It's a good thing the blindfold went on first - the Makita did indeed wake her up! Once she threw off the sleepiness, she started to struggle against her bonds. She called out for us, and asked us to let her go. You laughed, and told her that I took the kids out for a bit, and that you were finally go to have your way with her. She wiggled around, and started to swear at you, but you weren't having any of it - what could she do, after all?

After trapping her legs beneath you, you start to peel off her clothes. "I never did understand how you could sleep in so much clothing," you say. Her jeans come off, revealing some Victoria's Secret undies. "Hmm...guess Kelly was right about you getting fancier underwear lately." Slipping your fingers under the lace, you tug them down over her hips, causing her to squeeze her thighs together. "Scott, don't do this! Kelly will be so upset when she finds out," she says, hoping to reason with you.

"Not a concern of mine right now," you say. "Guess I should have taken your shirt off before handcuffing you. Hold on a second - I'll be right back." You motion me to continue being quiet at you step out of the room. You're back quickly, carrying my sewing scissors. Going back to Danielle, you cut up the front of her sweatshirt, revealing a bra to match the panties she'd had on. Showing no mercy on her clothes, you snip through the front of her bra, but leave it on her, for now.

Now, Danielle is bound and almost naked, laying before you on the bed. She still struggles some, and tries to reason with you, but you're enjoying this far too much. You start to run your hands over her body, coming close to her breasts and between her legs, but never quite touching her there. You start to tell her of all the things you'd like to have done to her over the years, and how today those dreams are finally going to come true. She was breathing a little heavy from her struggles before, but now there's a slight pant to how she's breathing. She doesn't believe it...she doesn't want it...does she?

After a few minutes of stroking her, you finally move the two halves of her bra apart, revealing her small, pert tits. Her nipples are already hard in anticipation. Smiling, because you know that she wants everything you've said to her, you move in, and start to suckle on her nipple. Her breath catches and she moans "Nooooo." In reply, you simply bring up a hand and tweak her other nipple. At her sharp intake of breath, you know she's yours. Moving your hand down her body, you ease between her legs and start to finger her. You can feel how wet she is, and are heady with the power you have over her.

I motion you away from her - she doesn't know I'm here still. Do you have any idea how hard it's been for me to remain quiet? Any idea? Once you move away, I move between her legs, stroking her pussy lips. Our eyes meet as I lower my head to take my first taste of her wet pussy. Slowly I draw my tongue up her, making her gasp and twitch. I hold onto her hips, not letting her move away, as I start to feast on her. Sucking on her clit, stroking her with my tongue, easing a finger inside of her, driving her crazy while she moans and cries out your name. Her hips are thrusting against my mouth, and start to shudder as I fasten my lips onto her clit and suck on only that. A few more whispered moans from Danielle and suddenly she floods my mouth as she cums. Oh my God...being part of this is so hot!

You give a low laugh as you tell her it's time for her to reciprocate. Nudging me out of the way, you settle between her thighs, lifting her knees and spreading them. You lean over her, the head of your dick lined up perfectly with her cunt. You tell her that you're going to fuck her, like you've wanted to for years, and that she better be ready for it. She's gasping in anticipation. You lean forward slightly, teasing her, having just the head of your dick touch her. Her hips strain towards you. You grin, and thrust into her, all at once. She breathes in sharply, and says "Oh God yesss". You pull out and start to fuck her hard. Your hips are a blur as you thrust in and out of her. Leaning forward, you suck one of her nipples into your mouth.

Do you have any idea how hot this is, watching you fuck my friend? From the side, I can see how she's tied down, legs spread while you fill her pussy with your dick. Her legs are spread wide, but that doesn't stop her from trying to move her hips up to meet every thrust of your dick. She's so wet - I can hear the squishing noises as you slap against her.

I can't take it any more - I have to be involved! Moving over, I start to suck on her other nipple. She moans as both nipples are getting sucked on while being fucked. It takes her a second to realise that someone else is there. She starts to object, but I tell her to shut up - does she know how hot it is, watching her get fucked by my husband? She should shut up and enjoy it, because she can't do anything to stop it. She argues with me, and we both respond by biting her nipples. That shuts her up!

She's getting close to cumming again - we can tell by how she's panting and moaning. We decide that she shouldn't get to cum again, since we're not there for her, we're there for us. You pull out of her, and she whines in protest. You tell her that there's one thing you neglected to tell her that you've been wanting to do to her. You flip her over, and shove her knees up under her, so that her ass is sticking out. An ass like hers is just begging to be spanked, and you indulge in few smacks, until there are bright red handprints on it. Stepping up behind her, you nudge her thighs apart again, and slide into her.

She's confused. "You said you wanted to fuck me like this already." she says. "So I did," you say. "Guess I might have meant something else then." You pull out again, and your dick is dripping with her juices. Realigning yourself, you move forward until the head of your dick is pressed up against her ass. She realises what you're about to do, and start to argue. "You can't!" she says. "I can!" you say. Grasping her hips firmly, you start to press yourself into her ass. She squeals as the head of your dick pops into her. You groan at how tight she is. She's still squirming beneath you, as you start to ease more of your dick inside her.

I slide over to the two of you, easing underneath her. I know how to keep her from squirming away! I prop up my head with a pillow, and fasten my lips around her clit again. You know what I'm doing right off, and angle yourself so that you can watch me suck on her while you fuck her. She calms down and starts to enjoy the feelings we're giving her. You find that you can fuck her ass easier now, and start to slide in and out of her fully. All the way out, and then all the way back in. My view of you fucking her ass is incredible! I can see every hard inch of you sliding in and out of her.

As she starts to really get into getting sucked and fucked at the same time, you start to groan. Your dick swells and you start to fuck her ass harder and a little more erratically. You lean forward over her, pressing her pussy into my mouth as you grab her tits and start tweaking her nipples. A few more thrusts, and you cum in her, groaning and gasping as you fill her ass with your cum.