Doing Daphne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator2424
Gator2424
14 Followers

I could hear her juices making wet, sloppy sounds as I fucked in and out of her.

"You're so wet," I said, "You're so fucking wet and hot. You so hot. I want this, I want this so bad."

"You make me this way. I've always wanted this," she answered. "I get this wet every time I think of you. Every time I fantasized about touching you, fucking you...OH FUCK! It's always been like this. I want you so fucking bad!"

I was turned on even more by her confession. To think of this young, hot girl thinking of me when she was fingering herself, when she was fucking herself with a dildo, it turned me on so much. My cock grew even harder.

"Oh fuck Daph, that's so hot." I said.

"Yeah....it's so hot, you're so hot...." she said, he breath getting shallow. "I'm gonna cum baby....I'm close. Cum with me. Cum with me baby..."

That was all I could take. I kissed her mouth, looked her in the eye and started pumping furiously.

"Ungh ungh ungh ungh ungh" I grunted as I fucked her.

"Yes yes yes yes," She moaned, matching me. "Cum inside me, cum in side me. Cum baby, cum..."

Again I granted her wish as I felt my orgasm grow inside me, I was about to cum.

"UNNNNGGGHHHHHH!" I shouted as I came.

"YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!" She screamed.

My cum shot from my cock into her tight cunt. I could feel it shooting into her. I could feel my balls emptying like they hadn't in so long.

She made a sound like I've never heard, one of acceptance, or happiness, of lust fulfilled. I could have made the same sound.

I kissed her gently on the forehead and again on her soft lips.

"That was unbelievable," I said when I finally came down from my orgasm. "You're incredible."

"So are you." She whispered

I lay on the bed for a few moments, catching my breath and feeling my body return to its normal function. I had just had the most amazing orgasm of my life. Better than anything I could imagine with Amy, with her sister of all people. I didn't care at that point. Daphne was the best fuck I'd ever had and I knew I would have to have her again and again, no matter what happened. I knew if I married Amy I'd be spending nights with my new sister-in-law whenever I could.

I knew I was in over my head.

"I think we just made a mistake." I said. "But I want make it again and again."

Daphne smiled, then laughed and kissed me.

"Oh we will," she said. "We're going to do this a lot."

Gator2424
Gator2424
14 Followers
12