Doing Errands & Shredding Lingerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No need for the dressing room," I said, "You've already seen me, and there's nobody else in the store. We can just do this right here and save some time." I then quickly pulled off my shirt and tossed it onto the floor, now topless in front of the store clerk.

"Oh! Ohhh... okay! Uhh... normally we have you wear something during your fitting but... uhh... sure! I guess we can do that..." She was flustered, but not angry. I found myself smiling, watching her try to regain her professionalism. She quickly did though, and ran to get some materials to take measurements. I wasn't sure if anyone else was going to walk in the store while this was going on, but it ended up just being me and her.

A few minutes later, and she had an announcement to make. "You are not a 32D, or a 30DD, or even a 32DD! You are, believe it or not, a 28G."

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "You serious? But... my other bras fit me so great!"

"Maybe they do, but you might have just gotten used to them. I do happen to have one of the kind of gray bra you're looking for in a 28G, care to try it?"

"Okay! Sure, why not?" I answered, as she went to the rack, brought back the bra, and handed it to me to try on.

Oh... wow. I loved how well it fit me, it was like a whole new world. I'm a G-cup! I thought I had nicely fitting bras before, but this was a major improvement!

Too bad I had to destroy it in a few hours. No choice! Oh well.

"It's great!" I told the clerk. "I'll take it. Oh, and..."

All of a sudden I lost control of my mouth. Every bit of mental armor I had put up in order to manage getting to and through this lingerie store thing just came crashing down in a single moment.

I continued, "... what's a really expensive full-cup, mostly see-through bra that you have, in a 28G? I need something ultra-sexy in this new size, so that my brother can rip it off my body and cum all over it and then use some scissors to cut it into tiny pieces. I need one of the best bras you have, so that I can destroy it, just like I'm gonna destroy this one," I said, rubbing my hands all over the new 28G Freya bra I was now wearing.

The clerk didn't say anything. She just stared at me, for maybe ten seconds, trying to process what I said. Eventually she started to move her lips. "You're... you're just... going to... destroy... it? That bra? And wait, your... brother? What?"

"Yeah, I had to come in here today because I got too horny at lunch and ripped my bra apart, which looked just like this. My brother's helping me destroy all my lingerie, but I accidentally got too eager and destroyed that one without him, which was a no-no. So this is the replacement! But we're going to need to destroy it too, because I can't turn back now, I made him a promise that they were all going to go. We're also ripping up all his expensive briefs, and all of my panties, and... hey speaking of which, where is the panty section of the store? I need to buy some more to replace the ones I tore off a few minutes ago."

The clerk just stared again. When she finally spoke, it was very slow, and very deliberate. "Lady, I don't know if what you said just now is going to freak me out later, or get me off. I don't know whether I want you to stay or leave. I may need to go to the bathroom in a minute and take care of myself. But first, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you to please finish your shopping, quickly if possible."

"Okay!" I said with a smile, figuring that was the best I was going to get out of this woman after everything I had just told her.

She watched me from a distance as I found the panty section, and found a pair similar enough to the ones that I had ripped up that I doubted Allen would notice, so I got them. I then found a few more nice thongs, at one point yelling out "Wow, this one here's going to be REAL fun to rip up. Look at the way these two pieces are stitched together! Yeah, I definitely need some of these."

I then walked back over to the clerk, showed her the new thongs along with the replacement gray ones, and said "Okay, these are enough panties I think. These grays one here are like the ones I ripped off earlier, hopefully they look the same." Then, right in front of her, without thinking about it whatsoever, I hiked up my short beige skirt showing her my trimmed pussy, put one foot and then the other into the gray panties, and pulled them up. She just kept staring, but I could tell by now that she was starting to breathe a little heavier. I knew what she'd be doing as soon as I left the store.

"Yeah, these will do nicely!" I continued. "Oh and about that see-through bra, I just remembered that I'm already planning on destroying one ultra-expensive see-through bra tonight, so I probably don't need another. But I WOULD like to see your collection of Simone Perele bras, if you don't mind. There's one kind that I like a lot, I have four of them actually. We're going to rip them all up tonight too! But I wouldn't mind getting a fifth, especially if it's a color I don't have yet. Where are they?"

The clerk had mostly gotten past being shocked now, and led me over to the Simone Perele collection. I found another one of the exact variety I wanted, in a 28G. And it was purple, a color I didn't have! It was perfect.

"Yay!" I exclaimed. "This is exactly what I wanted! I think I'll destroy it first. Thank you so much! I think I'm done now," I said, finally taking the opportunity to pick up my white t-shirt that had been sitting on the floor all this time, and put it back on.

The clerk just stared at me, then turned around and went to the register. A couple hundred dollars later, and I was out of the store. Behind me, I saw the clerk flip the sign from "Open" to "Closed".

----

When I got back to the car, I knew that there was no way I could realistically continue doing any kind of real errands at this point today. I had only been gone for maybe an hour, and I had promised Allen it'd be at least two or three hours before I'd be back, but now I knew that I had to get back to the house as soon as possible before I completely lost control.

I stayed focused as I quickly drove back to the house, and parked the car. I brought my bag of new lingerie with me as I walked up to the front door and started opening it. As it opened, I started calling out into the house, "Allen! I'm back! Sorry I wasn't out as long as I said I..."

I stopped as I walked in and finally saw Allen. He was right there in the main room, sitting on his knees, with his enormous cock sticking out. There was a waistband around him, and a thin pouch of underwear fabric was laying separately on the floor, looking slightly wet. Several more pairs of briefs and even smaller pieces of underwear sat nearby, along with a pair of scissors. He had the laptop in front of him, and a reflection of himself was displaying on the screen. The webcam light was on.

"You..." I started to say, dropping my lingerie bag on the floor and closing the door behind me. "Fuck! You fucker. Are you recording?"

Allen definitely didn't expect me back so early. He knew he was caught, and didn't even try to deny it. "Yeah... you got me. Couldn't wait. Sorry."

"Fuck fuck FUCK!" I yelled out, and felt an orgasm crash over me, one that I had been holding back from when I was unsuccessfully trying to keep up a facade of self-control, out in the world. "Oh shit I need all this stuff off me right FUCKING now. I need the camera to see it too. Move out of the way."

"What?" Allen asked, still on his knees.

"MOVE, you fucker!" I yelled, as I practically pushed him out of the way so I could take his spot directly in front of the camera. I sat down with my ass directly on the floor, moved up as close to the camera as I could, and spread my legs as much as possible. I then reached up and aimed the camera down slightly so that the window was almost entirely filled with a view up my short beige skirt, and my new gray panties which were already soaked.

I couldn't spread my legs as far as I wanted, and hiking my skirt more was difficult in this seated position. "Fuck! Give me the scissors, Allen. Now!" Allen reached over to get the scissors, and handed them to me.

I quickly made an incision on the top of my beige skirt near the front, dropped the scissors again, grabbed both sides of the skirt around the cut, and ripped all the way down it completely with a single rip until it split in two. I dropped the fabric from my hands on both sides of me, so the skirt was now just a single piece under my ass and off to each side. It was no longer obstructing my ability to spread my legs wide, which was all I cared about.

I spread my legs as far as I could and scooted even closer to the webcam, so that my crotch and soaked panties filled most of the view. I then grabbed the waistband with one hand and the crotch fabric with the other, and quickly tore the stitching of the panties apart. I then reached around behind me, tearing the thong again at the other side. When it was free, i brought the fabric back up into view, and started masturbating myself on camera with the fabric of the torn panties pushed around my fingers. "Unnnnnggghh! FUCCCKKKK!" I moaned out while the webcam window was getting a close-up view of me rubbing my fingers and shredded panties in and out of my cunt. The panties became so soaked with my juices that they couldn't hold any more, as more juice started to pour all over the floor in front of me.

I aimed the webcam down so it could see the floor better, then took the ruined panties and rubbed them all over the puddle of juice, on screen. They couldn't absorb any more, but I frantically tried anyway. I then brought the webcam view back up a bit, just enough to see my face. No longer trying to protect my identity, I sat up a bit so my face was in clear view of the camera, picked up the soaked panties, and started licking them clean.

After a few licks, I tossed the torn panties off-screen towards my brother, and focused on the webcam again. I scooted forward again, leaned back and lifted my ass slightly so that the camera would have an extreme close-up view of my pussy with my face still visible behind it. I then stuck three fingers of my right hand into my cunt and fingered myself, deliberately being as loud and as sloppy as I could. I wanted the world to see and hear what I was doing, as more juice splattered out around my pussy lips, onto my legs and onto the floor.

"Ohhhh.... fuck fuck FUCK!" I kept shouting while I was getting myself off, at close range, onscreen. "I need your cum. NOW!" I shouted to Allen, as I suddenly moved back from the camera, and sat up. "Allen, those panties I threw you! Cum on them."

I then noticed that I was still wearing my white t-shirt. As soon as I saw it, I started grabbing at the collar of it, right before pulling my hands outward and down to give it a quick loud _rip_ down the center. It only took one more rip before I was able to fling it back off my body. Sitting there now in nothing but my new gray 28G bra, I looked over at Allen with undisguised lust. For his cum? For him? I didn't know. "Please! Cum on them! I need it!"

My hands then reached up to the gorgeous new bra that was on me, my right hand suddenly grabbing the center of it and trying to tug it out away from my chest. Another orgasm hit me hard as I realized what I was about to do for the camera. "Holy fuck fuck FUCK! Oh my fucking... Unnnnggh!!!!!!!" I quickly moved forward close to the laptop again, and tilted the camera upward so that it was filled with a view of my bra-covered tits, my ecstatic and uncontrollably moaning face easily visible above them, on screen.

I reached down with my right hand, grabbed the scissors, and quickly cut right down the center of the bra. The cups snapped open, exposing my now-known-to-be-G-cup tits. I kept moaning as I cut off the right shoulder strap, then the left. When the bra came off in my hands, I brought it up into view on camera screen, and just started rapidly cutting into the band at random until it was in pieces. I then put down the scissors, held up one of the bra cups which was still attached to one half of the remains of the underwire, and moaned loudly as I ripped it clear. I then grabbed the other cup and underwire, picked up the scissors again, sliced the cup in two, and finally crunched the underwire apart before dropping everything from my hands.

I was finally naked again, and I was insatiable. All remaining traces of my personal boundaries were quickly slipping away, and I knew that at that moment, the thing I truly wanted most was Allen's massive cock in my mouth. More importantly, I realized that I would make absolutely sure that before the day was out, it actually would be.

The thought pushed me over the edge again. "Oh fucking FUCK! I can't fucking stop! I feel like I've been having one constant orgasm for three fucking days! Where's that fucking cum, Allen?!?"

(To be concluded...)

12