Doing Eva Ch. 01

Story Info
Continuation of Paul's adventures with Eva after his aunt.
5k words
4.59
49.2k
29

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers

This tale follows up from the An Aunt I'd Like to Fuck series as Paul reconnects with the couple he and his aunt picked up at a club in the last story. Eva is very enthusiastic about getting Paul back into bed.

I had been back at university for almost a month and had settled down to a regular routine of classes, homework, sports and back to homework. All the while, I could still hardly believe what had happened to me just a few short weeks prior — on this very campus!

I recalled every moment with my aunt Suzanne who had fucked and sucked me in every imaginable way (and place). To this day I still masturbate to the memories.

Another thing that I recalled very fondly was the night Suzanne and I had picked up, or maybe it was the other way, an older couple at a club. Eva was ten years older than my aunt, and she about 20 more than me. Whatever their age, Eva and Ray were great lovers with whom we had had a fantastic night of lust, passion and yes, tons of cum.

I got to thinking that I should maybe get in touch with Eva now that I was back in town. She'd certainly encouraged me to do so. It was time. I made the call.

Ray answered the call and was pleasantly surprised to find out who was calling. Before I could get a word in, he'd already piped up, "Paul — I can't get Eva to stop talking about the fucking you gave her in our car on your last day! Are you coming around soon?"

Considering Ray had been pretty much out of it, drunk, the whole night we'd partied, he was sure up to date on what had happened around him, and the next day.

I played it a bit shy, saying I was back at school and thought we might all go for lunch or coffee. Of course, what I meant was "when can I fuck your wife again?"

"We'd love to see you again, Paul. How's this weekend for you?"

He explained that Eva was out of town but would be back in time for us to connect on Saturday afternoon. We made arrangements to meet at a downtown cafe we both liked. Then time passed... very slowly.

Three days felt like forever as I remembered Eva's amazing body and her skilled pussy. Eva had been a CFL cheerleader where she'd met Ray, a professional football player. He sure had good taste in women, that guy.

Eva was about my height of 5 foot, 10, but she wore heels that made her over six feet tall. And she had the body to suit. She had worn six-inch fuck me shoes and a short skirt that really showed off her athletic, muscular legs and thighs. But that was only half the story. Eva also had a spectacular chest where her chocolate-brown skin really shone.

Eva did not just have breasts. She had BREASTS! Her generous mounds and thick nipples had brought me pleasure I had never experienced before. Indeed, Eva fit my idea of a perfect, hot older woman. I only wished that we could reconnect for a little bit of fun.

By the time the weekend rolled around I was starting to get anxious. Sure, I have fucked this woman, had gotten a handjob and blowjob. I'd even come all over her, but had that been just a one-time thing? Eva had been so hot about my fucking my aunt and now there was just me. Would it be the same?

The doubts and questions kept me guessing until finally, the day came and I headed into town for our lunch date — and I hoped Ray would not be available. Nothing should get in my way, I thought.

I rode my motorcycle into town and parked outside the cafe. Eva, and Ray, were already seated at an outdoor table. Both were watching me very closely I thought. When I got to the table, Ray was first to stand up and shake my hand and give me a solid guy-hug. (The man was huge and still had muscles I could never even hope for, and hands the size of baseball mitts.)

Eva was wearing a very tight, slightly short leather skirt, the ever-present heels and a very tight fuzzy white sweater that showed off her generous chest, right down to the slight bulge of her nipples. She was sitting slightly turned to one side with her long dancer's legs crossed and showing the perfect amount of thigh. Lean, fit and muscular Eva's legs often came up in my fantasies. I had seen them at their best, unencumbered by all but a pair of stilettos.

With Ray sitting back down, Eva stood to give me a hug.

I had been unsure of the reception that I would get from these two, and I was especially anxious to impress Eva. I need not have worried. She gave me the full-body hug with arms around my shoulders and her chest pressed up against mine so that I could clearly feel their resilience and size. She even hugged with her hips, not quite grinding against me but certainly letting me know she was happy to see me.

Naturally, I could feel my own 'happiness' at feeling her against me. I don't think she noticed, but with Eva, I learned I could never be quite sure.

We had a lovely lunch, coffees and dessert and sat for almost two hours. I was surprised at how much we had in common. You have to remember, they were at least 30 years older than I was. They asked about how Suzanne was and whether I had been in touch (Ray winked as he asked that one). Eva was very disappointed to hear how Suzanne had never reconnected. She did understand I think, after I told them about the thank you card.

"She must have planned the week with you, Paul," commented Ray.

"Suzanne actually told me that before we parted," I replied.

Eva joined in telling me that she and Suzanne had talked about me while I slept between them. She mentioned that my aunt had the most wonderful things to say both about me, and about the fantastic sex she'd enjoyed.

I blushed. Eva smiled and added, "no need to blush — I agreed completely with her, my friend."

I blushed even more.

Ray asked me if I might like to visit them the next weekend. "You could come over Friday night and I'll cook up a big barbeque for us," he offered. "You can even have a few drinks and stay in our spare room so you don't have to drive."

I must have hesitated because Eva leaned over and with a hand on my knee, emphasized that she 'really' wanted me to visit.

There was little doubt I would accept.

It was a very long week. Each night, and some mornings, I whipped out my cock and masturbated with Eva in my mind's eye. That fabulous milk chocolate body and the perfectly shaved pussy. I even thought back to my aunt slowly taking Ray's very thick cock into her cunt (as I helped, even!)

The day finally came for me to head over to Ray and Eva's. I had no problem getting there as their home was just off a main road, though very private behind fences and thick hedges.

I rang the bell. What would Eva look like today? Ray answered the door dressed in loose-fitting sweats and sneakers. This was entirely the opposite of what I had expected, and even farther from what I had hoped.

"Come on in Paul. Eva's out back by the pool."

This was already getting better. I followed him as he led me through the house. When we came to be huge family room I saw that the French doors were open and the pool was only a few yards away. But no Eva.

Ray offered me a beer then disappeared inside for something or other. He just told me to grab a seat and relax until he got back. I was confused. Here I was, anticipating my black lover in 'pool wear' but here I sat all alone.

It took almost 20 minutes before I noticed some movement. The door to the poolside cabana slowly opened. With a very relaxed and easy manner, Eva stepped out and walked towards me. She was wearing what might have been the most perfect bathing suit.

As she stepped forward I saw the a miniscule bikini bottom held in place by thin strings around her waist. As she got closer I was reminded that Eva shaved everything; and I could see where the cloth had pulled between her labia forming a delicious camel-toe.

I could not take my eyes off her body, and she knew it, too. She slowed down even more as she got closer. She asked, "I can tell you love what you see, but what about my boobs?"

It had not registered that Eva was not even wearing a top. I was so mesmerized by her legs and pussy that I had missed her tits — and I am a tit-man, I tell you.

As she approached closer Eva mentioned that it was not entirely fair. "You're still fully dressed and here I am all on show (no kidding) with nothing to show for it."

"I-I-I didn't bring a suit," I offered. How lame was that?

"You're kidding, right?"

"Ummm... not really. Ray's around here and I don't really want to be all out if you know what I mean. Wouldn't it bother him?"

"Ray took off to get some steak for the barbeque, besides, he knows how much I have been looking forward to your visit this weekend."

"Oh? Really." I really had to get over this foolishness of embarrassment. But Eva was so much woman and played such a giant role in my fantasies that I was still afraid of jeopardizing the chance of getting back into her... um, every hole.

"I have been masturbating to my memories of you fucking your aunt and all our other activities last month. Of course Ray knows what's up, and he completely supports me, just as I would support him in the same situation."

"I still don't have a suit." (Idiot!)

"Let me see what I can do to help in that case."

She stepped that last few feet to where I sat, had me stand up. Then she started to unbutton my shirt. One... slow... button... after... another. This was excruciating, especially because every time I reached out to touch her breasts she pulled back, preventing any contact.

Shirt buttons all open, Eva slowly peeled my shirt off me. Her palms glided over my chest and stomach as she opened the shirt, then raked nails along my arms when the fabric was pulled of my arms. She turned me away from her and as she pulled my shirt completely off, she leaned in to let me feel her massive tits glide down my back — just firmly enough for me to know what was up, if you will.

Of course, by now I was as 'up' as I could be. Eva really knew how to make things last. Getting me hard was little challenge though. I hoped she would take care of things soon.

Not going to happen. That was when Ray turned up, ducking out to the deck to tell us that he'd bought the steaks and was going to fire up the grill.

Ray completely ignored his hotter-than-possible and nearly naked wife standing with her tits in my face. "How do you like your steak, Paul?"

I was flabbergasted. "Medium rare, please."

"You like it firm and hot to the mouth, I guess," he called back.

Dropping off the meat by the grill, Ray went back into the house.

Eva took the opportunity to turn me back to face her. There was no hesitation and no surprise in her face as she reached out for my belt buckle.

"You sure he's okay with this?" I asked her.

"What do you think? He was watching me for five minutes as I was taking your shirt off, silly. Of course he's okay with it. In fact, he's been pushing me to get you here sooner."

I was silent, but I had the biggest smile on my face, along with the hardest cock in my pants.

"Now can I continue, then?"

"It's all yours."

Eva must have practiced this because I swear it took her ten minutes just to get my belt off and zipper pulled down. I kept squirming as she got closer to the goal, and she kept telling me to stop moving around as it was slowing her down.

At one point as she was bent over trying to undo the button at my waist, I glanced back to the house surreptitiously. I was not surprised to see Ray standing at the upstairs window, just back from the glass (as if he thought I wouldn't see him). What did surprise me was that he had his cock out (big even from this far away) and was gently stroking it, watching his wife getting me naked.

Eva soon got to work on my pants. She very carefully pulled them down over my thighs, but avoiding my bulging boxers. As the cloth cleared my leg down to the knee, Eva reached her tongue out and licked all the way up from my knee to the edge of my underwear. All I could do was enjoy the feeling. All my cock did was jump in anticipation.

Having cleared my knees, and licked the other thigh as well, Eva quickly dropped my pants to my feet and had me step out of them. (I could see Ray still stroking slowly.)

I stood there, shirtless, pant-free with only my socks and boxers on. Eva told me to "drop those socks, too, mister!"

As I took them off, instead of her working my boxers off, she turned, took three quick steps and did a perfect dive into the pool.

I was dumbfounded. I did not really want to dive in, but I couldn't really just stand there all tented out and everything.

I must have looked pretty confused because Eva poked her head over the edge of the pool and yelled out "what the hell are you waiting for? These tits won't fondle themselves, buddy."

I was diving in, shorts and all before she finished the sentence.

The water felt perfect on my hot skin. Eva was all the way at the other end of the pool by now so I decided to try to get some control back. "Aren't you going to welcome me to your pool, lady?"

I think she understood as she swam over to my side. The last few yards she did in backstroke. I was amazed at the firmness of those 50-year-old tits, and that's how I greeted her. "Your boobs are almost too perfect, Eva. Please tell me they're not 'enhanced'."

"Not a chance, baby, I promise. See for yourself, as if you didn't check them out before."

"You are so right, but as much as I enjoyed them in my hands, I didn't really check them properly. Would you mind?"

"Enjoy," she said as she rolled onto her back and grasped the edge of the pool for balance.

For a minute or maybe longer I just stood there in the pool, enjoying my good fortune and the beauty that was presented to my touch. "You have the best chest I have ever seen, much less played with, " I told her.

"Thank you, but let me feel your hands on them please. I have been waiting so long for your touch on me again."

I took one breast into my hands — it took both to properly hold and cup each of her boobs. I circled the nipple with my finger, occasionally flicking the puckered flesh with my finger. I massaged each of her boobs pretending to make sure they were real and not silicone. There was no doubt, even before I had ever felt them. Eva had perfect breasts that showed just enough sag to demonstrate their natural state was real.

I must have worked over her boobs for twenty minutes. Each time I found a new way to touch them, including with my mouth as I sucked first one then the other nipple, I could feel her trembling slightly.

"You really know what you're doing, young man," she moaned once. "Keep it up."

I decided she needed to know how she was affecting me as she lay back at my beck and call in the warm water of the pool.

"Thank you, Eva. That is a real compliment coming from a woman as exciting and sexual as you are. Wanna know what else is up?"

"Your cock, I hope."

"That is the least of it. You know I have been hard since you stepped out of the pool house, don't you?"

"Yes, but you were getting hard at lunch last week when I hugged you."

Nothing would get by this woman (nothing sexual at least).

Though surprised, I gently massaged her tits a little more and offered a better description.

"I am standing here in five feet of water with the most perfect tits in the world under my hands. And a woman for whom I have lusted since I first saw her is nearly naked in my arms. She's wearing about six square inches of fabric on her pussy and I can see it clearly between her legs. There is a veritable chocolate buffet at my service and yet, I still hold back somehow."

" You can sure make me hot. Keep it going. What else can you tell me?"

"I have only my boxers on standing here. Why? Because I did not want to take that away from you, Eva. You'll get to take them off when you are ready. Inside them my cock is about as hard as I can remember it ever being. In fact, it's been marble-hard for almost an hour and I have done nothing to relieve the problem, sweetheart. It's pushing so hard against the fabric of my underwear that I think I might be able to rip through them. But still, I hold back."

"Keep talking, and suck my nipples — I am getting ready to cum."

I had not noticed, but one of her hands had slipped under the string of her bikini and she was gliding a finger along her slit. No penetration, just back and forth slowly.

"Did you know that Ray is watching all this?"

"Really? How do you know?"

"I can see him standing at the window upstairs. And there's more to it."

"What do you mean?"

"He is standing a couple of feet back from the window, but I can tell what he is doing."

"What?!"

"He is stroking his cock," I said with a huge smile on my face.

She turned her head to look towards the house. "I can't fucking believe it!"

She was genuinely surprised. "Do you want to stop, then?"

I took her face between my hands, smiled, and told her, "I don't think so. I kinda like this little show we're giving him. No chance you want to stop I hope."

Her response was a muffled okay and renewed activity on her clitoris. I just leaned into her chest had buried myself between those chocolate melons. What did surprise me was feeling her other hand reaching below the water, sliding down my chest and down to my boxers. She slipped her hand beneath the elastic — I was supporting her completely now, with my face still buried between her tits — and grasped my erection right at the base.

As I felt her start the first stroke, I started to come, and to come hard. She knew it as well and responded with her own orgasm, just vibrating in my arms and moaning lustily.

I could not believe that it had taken so little for me to ejaculate; in retrospect, I should have known Eva could do that to me.

Both of us having come, Eva quietly said to me, "stay here and grab the rail."

And with that, she dove below the water, raising her sweet butt above the surface in the effort. In a moment she had grasped my boxers in both hands at the waist and slid them down my legs. As she did this, she simultaneously engulfed my softening cock and sucked out the last few drops of my cum.

All I could do was lean back, floating on the water as her head broke the surface, still holding my cock deep in her throat. She continued to work over my still-deflated penis, coaxing it back to life.

I leaned all the way back and saw that Ray looked to be reaching his own ending. His big hand was now pounding his cock at full speed. I told Eva to look up (stupid me, she took her mouth off my cock).

"You were not kidding about Ray, were you?"

"I have jacked off hundreds of times, Eva, and I gotta tell you, he's doing a great job of it!"

As if he had heard me, Ray went rigid and stroked even harder, then stopped and pointed at us through the window with his cock, and came all at once. One huge spurt of his come shot out and landed on the window.

"Holy fuck! I have never seen him come like that," Eva mumbled from between my legs. "Did you see how much cum he shot?"

I just looked down at her and said, "told you I didn't have a problem with this — and get back to my cock, woman."

She kissed it and licked the head, but turned and swam to the ladder. I watched as my lover's hot body eased out of the pool, water sluicing off her glistening body. I was right behind her in a second and we walked towards the chaises-lounges. I tried not to look up in case I 'caught' Ray still there, but Eva had no such qualms. She looked up and waved enthusiastically to her husband who was still there, watching as he softened.

Eva grabbed me by the cock, now half hard again, and pulled me down to the chair where I lay on my back. She pulled off her useless triangle of fabric and looked up to the window above; Ray was no longer visible.

"I think my husband really enjoyed that little show you had going for him," she said teasingly.

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers
12