Doing Eva Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as I have you as my co-star, I'm ready to put on any show he wants," I told her.

She liked that, I could tell as she reached down to my crotch with both hands and started to work me back up to a full erection. As soon as I was hard enough, she straddled the chair and facing away from me, reached for my cock with her pussy. As soon as she felt my cock head she just dropped down right onto me and settled into a comfortable rocking motion.

I had already experience Eva's spectacular pussy skills and this was even better. She with me deep inside her and rocked her hips back and forth slightly. As she did this, her pussy muscles were squeezing and grasping my hardon, almost as if she was masturbating me.

Much though I was enjoying her skills, I needed to fuck for real. I reached up and grabbed her melons from behind and thrust my hips up hard against her. I was pushing up again and again and Eva was matching my every thrust. We were at it with the wild abandon of lovers who really liked to fuck, and I mean FUCK!

It took much longer this time, but eventually I could not hold off my orgasm. "I am going to come into your pussy... NOW!"

"Give it to me you big fucker. Give it to me hard!"

And as I started to come deep into Eva's cunt I heard, "fuck her harder!" It was Ray.

It was way too late to do anything but to come inside her, but Eva had another idea. As I was just shoot, she stood up, grabbed my cock between her legs and jerked herself off right against her clit with the tip of my spurting cock.

She came almost right away and before I had even finished, she'd hopped over me and gone to where Ray was standing, way closer than I thought, and throwing down a pillow in front of her husband, Eva gobbled up the huge crabapple-sized head of his cock and let him finish jacking off into her mouth.

All done, she turned to face me and let Ray's ejaculate dribble onto her chest, letting the goo slide down her dark skin and across her nipples.

All Ray could do is stand there still holding his monster and grinning from ear to ear.

Not a word came to any of us. Everyone here knew what had just happened and each for our own reasons, we were happy about it.

--

We enjoyed a delicious grilled dinner of thick steaks, roasted asparagus and baked potatoes. And as if nothing had ever happened, we continued with interesting conversation, stories of adventures past and more of Ray's stories about the CFL.

We rounded out dinner with cognacs by the fire inside. All three of us were relaxed, even muted, but I could tell Eva had something on her mind.

"Ray and I have been talking and we are a bit concerned about our activities around you."

I was confused because it all seemed rather obvious to me that everyone, including me, was aboard this particular pleasure train. "What do you mean?"

"We have been married for many years and only over the past five or six years we have discovered how much fun sex can be. We lived our lives very quietly in the past — in fact, I had only fucked two men other before Ray, and no others until five years ago."

"You're kidding," looked astonished.

Ray replied, "that's right, Paul. We had no adventures until just a few years ago. We both grew up in very strict homes and had little sexual experience until many years later."

Eva took over, "we are worried that our ways might be too much for you. You are so young and we're concerned that we're overwhelming you and might scare you off."

"Of course, we give you a lot of credit from bringing your hot aunt into our bed. You were really impressive fucking her, and taking a turn at Eva, too."

"I wonder about that, Ray. How do you know? I thought you were out of it"

"You can't believe any man could get that kind of service, me with the blowjob and your aunt riding him like a wild woman, and not take notice," Eva explained.

"I knew you had to be watching, you old sex machine," I scolded Ray.

"You got me, you young fucker. And we even got you to hold my cock!" he said with obvious pride.

"Nice cock," I complimented him. "Huge."

That's when Eva jumped back in. "Enough with the mutually cock-respect men. I really need to ask this: Paul, are you okay with how we've treated you and what's been happening? Does Ray being there make you uncomfortable?"

"I hope you will both know from what we did tonight, and what happened with Suzanne last time, that I have little real inhibition about our sexual activities."

"Good to hear."

"As for Ray being part of it, you are his wife after all. But to be honest, as exciting as it's been a couple of times now, it isn't my first choice. I am not offended, but once in a while I would dearly love to have you all to myself, Eva."

"How about if I had another woman with me? Maybe someone like your aunt? Or something younger? Would you like that?"

" I am definitely not saying Ray should not be involved. I anticipate some interesting events with the three of us, but you gotta know I would kill to have another one of you with us."

Eva: "I think we can arrange that, don't you think Ray?"

--

We all got drunk together that night and when bedtime came, we all three went up to their marital bed. It was a giant California king with more pillows and space than I had ever seen.

I watched Ray fuck his wife, and watched her ride him. I got to stare (to be honest) at his thick cock as she rode it up and down until they both climaxed.

Eva got Ray to feed my own hard cock into her pussy. That was about the most weird feeling I had ever experienced: another man's hand on my hardon and not a flicker of discomfort. He helped me slide it into her cunt, rubbing the lips with it until the head was completely drenched and slipped between her naked labia.

We had fun. We fucked a couple more times and then fell asleep all askew on the bed, and all naked as ever. I held onto one of Eva's breasts, covering the nipple which was still puckered even as she fell asleep. Ray had his and between Eva's legs, its weight resting heavily on her pubic mound.

We slept very well.

The next morning, after breakfast and just before I left, Eva asked me if it would be okay to visit me at my dorm next weekend. "I would love to see where you live and to have you to myself for a while."

"I'm in!"

-- More to come...

12