Doing Eva Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers

As fantastic as the past two hours had been, I was getting stiff, and not just in the cock area, either. She kept me blindfolded but had me stand up beside the bed. I stood there between her thighs, hardon bobbing wildly now. I could feel her breath as she held her mouth very, very close to my cock.

I knew better than to simply thrust forward, but I was dying to after a two-hour cock-hardening adventure like this one. All I did was flick my cock up and down a few times in hopes of it getting the attention it now deserved.

She reached out the tip of her tongue into the urethra, digging out any more pre-cum it might have hidden within. Eva demonstrated her absolute control by taking me slightly closer to climax, but never quite allowing me to get there.

She lightly licked my cock from base to glans. She took my balls into her mouth, both at a time because they were tucked up tightly into their sack in anticipation of copulation. She licked at them, spitting out a hair at one point, but always stopping just before I lost it.

"Would you like to come now?"

I said nothing, just flexed my hips and gently thrust my raging hardon towards her mouth.

She said nothing, but I heard the squish of lubricant. Then she grasped my erection in both her hands and stroked it up and down all of three times before I lost all control. I swear I came a cup of juice, but she did not catch it in her mouth. Instead, I felt her direct the stream right to her tits like a fire hose you might say. The first shot was massive and made me shudder, almost losing my balance; I must have streamed a few more shots as she never stopped masturbating me, each time she pulled I came another few drops.

When I had finished ejaculating Eva whispered to me, "take the blindfold off now."

I did what she said. The view that I had was splendid.

My 50-year-old black lover was sitting on the side of my bed. She was wearing stockings and a bright red garter belt, and still had on her heels. Her breasts were encased in light and lacy half-cup bra to match the equally lacy panties, that were missing the crotch altogether. I could see her glistening pussy lips, flushed with her excitement from earlier and open for whatever might arise.

My mouth must have been wide open because Eva asked me if I was okay.

Still, I could not say a word, because I was staring at the most exciting, erotic, cock-hardening sight of my life.

Have you ever seen a thick rope of cum on a massive black rack? She had directed my cock to each of her mammoth milk-chocolate breasts, taking my juices all over. The result was heavy, dripping cum pearl-necklaced across her heaving chest.

I gently pushed her back onto the bed with her hips at the edge, right where she sat. My erection was already coming back so I moved in towards her pussy, prodding with my growing hardon. She leaned back, spreading her legs wide and pulling me in with her ankles wrapped around my ass. As I got harder, she pulled a little closer. Until I was buried in this amazing woman's pussy.

We fucked gently for a long time until I could feel another climax building. Then I started to push harder and harder until I was pounding Eva's cunt hard, and loud. My balls slapped against her ass with every thrust; she helped by keeping me tight with her legs, moving me back and forth in the same motion as my hips. She gyrated and ground herself against me with all caution ignored.

I groaned out loud when I came; Eva screamed even louder when her turn came. I knew someone would have noticed and I would hear about it.

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers
12