Doing Eva Ch. 04 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled over and fell onto my back on the bed alongside my young lover. I was exhausted and I figured she'd be wasted as well. Not quite.

Kati rolled on top of me and gave me a big hug, squeezing herself tightly against my chest. "You are my very first man, you know?"

"Honest?" I asked because she seemed a whole lot more experienced than I would have guessed. "You've never had a man before, not even a boyfriend in high school?"

"Never, but like I said, my girlfriend and I had access to great porn so I know a lot, I think. Bet you'll teach me more, won't you?"

"Did you like what we did, then?" I asked her. I wanted to be sure Kati did not have second thoughts that might cause problems later.

"No. This went exactly as I had hoped. It was better, even, because I knew you would have a great cock."

I was taken aback: "What? How the hell could you know that?"

"I told you that grandma and I talked. She told me quite a bit about you, all to get me ready for tonight. She even bought me the sexy lingerie."

I lay there with her face a few inches from mine, staring dumbly as I realized the implications of what she had just told me.

12