Doing Eva Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva watched Kati walk away and as she reached the staircase, Kati looked over her shoulder and suggested that maybe Eva was ready for a wash, too.

Eva sat in the kitchen until she heard the shower running, all the time debating what Kati had meant by her last statement. She'd just had a shower after the incident in the sun room. It dawned on Eva that Kati was advancing more quickly than she'd expected. 'I'll go see if she has enough towels,' Eva said to herself. She knew she was lying.

The door to Kati's room was wide open and the door to the bathroom was open about six inches. Eva made her way in, holding the requisite extra towels. What she saw when she peeked around the door pleased her indeed.

Kati was standing in the bathtub with the curtain open about halfway. She was holding the showerhead between her legs, letting the water vibrate against her mons. Eva saw it all and made a quick decision. She slipped out of her own clothes and stepped into the area in front of the tub. Kati did not see her because her eyes were closed as she let the water do its job.

Eva stayed in place until Kati opened her eyes. Seeing Eva there, completely naked, Kati did not miss a beat. "I hoped you would join me, Eva. I really want us to play."

Stepping into the tub alongside Kati, Eva was standing close enough that her melons were almost in Kati's face. For her part, Kati's large, slightly conical breasts were pressed up against Eva's trim waist, tucked just under Eva's own boobs.

Hesitatingly, the two women leaned back to have a good look at each other. As if on cue, both of them said "wow, those are amazing," or something like it.

Eva took a bar of soap and started to lather up her own chest, building up lots of soap bubbles. She then pulled Kati in towards her and rubber herself up against the younger woman who in turn, mashed her own boobs into Eva's trim waist.

For the next half hour or more, Eva and Kati took turns washing each other, breasts, tummies, backs, butts, hair. Eventually, they were both all washed clean, but no one had ventured into the pubic regions. Kati took the initiative by asking, "do you want me to wash you down there?"

"That would be very nice I think. Would you do that for me? I'll be happy to return the favour."

Kati's little hand slid soapily down past Eva's tummy and waist, hesitating as it reached the top of Eva's pubic area.

Now, Eva has long been meticulous about her pubes. She regularly trimmed and occasionally got a wax for the full bareness look, but most of the time, as today, she had a small triangle of dark hair trimmed arrow-like to point at her pussy. The hair ended an inch above the top of her labia leaving the clitoris clear and inviting for anyone in the area.

Kati slid her hand smoothly down to cup Eva's pubic mound; it was more than she could cover with her hand but that was okay as she started to lather up the area. She had noticed how bare Eva was but was more interested in looking it over than asking about it.

Kneeling down, Kati brought both hands to Eva's pussy, lathering up the whole area and pressing gently near the clitoris. Eva, for her part, was surprised at Kati's invasion but did not fight it in any way. In fact, she spread her legs a bit to give better access to the young woman.

Kati noticed the encouragement and looking up, asked the older woman for the shower head.

Working down from Eva's belly she let the water run down her body, guiding the pulsing jet closer and closer to the thick clitoris poking out from between Eva's dark pink pussy lips.

Eva responded immediately with a soft moan, pretending that what Kati was doing was only washing out the soap. But Kati knew better and she continued to flick the water back and forth across Eva's perky clit.

As Eva became more aroused she started to thrust her hips towards the jet. At first it was almost imperceptible, then it became more pronounced. Noticing the effect she was having, Kati took her free hand reached out to touch Eva's clit with her index finger very briefly. Then she slid the finger down along the labia. Eva's pussy was now engorged in anticipation of some action. She would not be disappointed.

Moaning, Eva said, "do that again, please."

"I could tell you liked that. Is it okay if I do this, too?" said Kati as she pressed a little more firmly to lodge her finger well between Eva's labia. More moaning. Encouraged, Kati pressed a little deeper and buried her single finger into Eva's open cunt.

"More," begged Eva.

Kati realized that her little finger wasn't doing much. She dropped the shower head and used both her hands on the woman in front of her. One hand took over the clitoral area while the other thrust three fingers deep into Eva's opening. She flicked a thumb back and forth across the nub of Eva's clit, just like she did for herself when she masturbated. The other hand was almost lost in the wide open cunt of the older woman.

"Give me more... put your hand in there," commanded Eva.

Now that did shock Kati. "My whole hand?" she asked.

"You can fuck me with it. Please...." she tapered off as she thrust her hips towards the girl's hand.

Though truly surprised, Kati knew she wanted Eva to enjoy her first time together. She squeezed her fingers tightly together, tucked in her thumb and pressed forward more forcefully. Then it was done. Kati's whole hand disappeared into Eva's cunt.

As it happened, Eva felt the first inkling of her orgasm, a special tickle that told her it would be soon. "Fuck me gently now," she told Kati.

Still holding her fingers tightly together, Kati began to move her hand slightly forward and back. She could feel the slick juices coating her right up to the wrist, making it so easy to glide her hand back and forth.

Eva came all at once. She thrust her hips at Kati, started shuddering and shaking, then she let out a wild, very loud groan. It may have sounded like Eva was in pain, but Kati knew better. The woman was coming wildly. It was all that Kati could do to stay in place as Eva shook with her orgasm.

When things settled down, Eva dropped down to sit with Kati between her legs, still squatting, her hand now free.

"You are amazing, Kati," said Eva. "I have not had an orgasm like that for a long time."

Kati looked up at Eva and said a quiet little, "you're welcome."

Turning around, Kati sat between Eva's splayed thighs, sliding back to cuddle her back against those lovely soft boobs. They sat like that while water poured into the tub.

"Why is your pussy hair trimmed like that, Eva? Do men like it better when you're bare down there?"

Eva was pleased at the turn of conversation.

"A lot of men do like it, but that's not why we do it."

"Oh, really?"

"I can tell you with absolute certainty that when you are cleanly shaved, everything feels better. I mean way better!"

Kati thought she understood, but didn't really show it.

Eva added, "When a man licks your pussy and the hair doesn't get in the way, he is much more enthusiastic, and a talented tongue gets a much bigger play area. Even if you are pleasuring yourself, the smoothness makes your vibrator glide more easily, and the lube make everything perfectly slippery, whatever you're using down there."

Kati got it now. "Do you think I am too bushy?"

"You could do with a bit of a trim, I think," answered Eva.

"How do you do it? Could you help me?"

"Want to do it now while we are all soft already?"

"I am a bit nervous. I would hate to get a nick or cut down there."

"It is perfectly safe, especially when someone else is doing it for you. I promise I will take good care of you Kati."

With that, Eva got Kati to sit on the wide counter, placing her lovely ass on a thick, protective pillow. Under Eva's prompting, Kati leaned back so that her hips were at the edge of the counter and her back leaned on the mirror. Eva took Kati's feet and placed them on the edge of the counter so as to get full access to the girl's pubic area. Nonetheless, Kati was not really paying attention to the situation; she kept her knees a bit too close together.

With one hand on either knew, Eva quietly said, "let's open a bit wider, sweetie. I need to have a bit more access."

Eva got a close-up look at the young woman's pubic area for the first time. She'd seen Kati nude when she'd helped her dress for her night with Paul, but this was a much better view: it was a forest, just as Paul had described it. Time to get snipping.

Sitting back, legs widely spread and heels on the edge of the counter, Kati watched as Eva took a small pair of scissors to her pubic hair. She saw Eva cut off big tufts of the hair, and watched as it fell to the ground. Already she felt cooler 'down there' and was a bit surprised.

Soon, Eva had finished with the trimming and was staring at the partly cleared pubes. Kati was first to say anything, "that was all down there?!"

"Feels pretty wild the first time, doesn't it? I remember feeling almost cold when I did it the first time."

"Now what?"

"We get you all lathered up and slick for the razor."

Eva took a large ceramic bowl from under the counter. As Kati watched in anticipation, Eva filled the bowl with warm water from the bathtub and brought it over to the counter. She took a thick, plush facecloth and had Kati lean back again. Using the cloth, Eva washed the girl's pubic mound, every square inch that was covered in the short hair.

"Now, I need you to squat over this bowl so I can get to work."

Kati positioned herself directly above the bowl, a foot on either side and with her crotch hovering a few inches above the water.

"Perfect, Kati. Let's get started."

Eva splashed handfuls of warm water across the just-trimmed area, making sure to soak it completely. Then she took out a can of Ray's shaving cream (the really good stuff he saved for special occasions). She sprayed some into one hand, then worked it into a thick foam between her hands.

"Are you ready?"

Hesitatingly, because she was still worried about the blades, Kati whispered, "yes."

Eva covered the young woman's crotch with the thick, soft foam, working it in with a strong circular motion. She made sure not to miss any skin.

Kati was not immune to Eva's touches and every time the older woman's fingers crossed over her clitoris, Kati gave a little shudder. This was not lost on Eva, "liking that, are we?"

Kati agreed, but only with a quiet purr.

With the foam liberally covering Kati's pubic area, it was time for Eva to get the razor to work. "I will be very careful, Kati. I would hate to hurt that beautiful little pussy of yours," offered Eva.

With that, she took the first pass with the razor, carefully following the curve of the soft mound beneath the cream. Within a few minutes, most of the pubic hair was completely gone and the area was starting to look even more attractive.

"That looks so innocent," said Kati. "I like it."

Eva made the next pass with the razor especially carefully. She held one side of Kati's thick labia with one hand as she passed the razor along its edge. Kati was watching intently, amazed at the transformation that was taking place. Eva repeated the procedure while holding the other labia away from the razor.

Then it was done.

Before Kati said a word, Eva looked into her young eyes and said, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, my wonderful Kati."

Then she took double handfuls of warm water and flooded the whole of Kati's freshly shaved skin. Again and again the water ran off the soft skin, cleansing it of the shaving cream.

Somehow Eva managed to brush against Kati's clit every so often while the younger woman just leaned her head back, eyes closed. "Now for some soothing cream. We don't want you to have razor burn, after all."

Having removed the bowl, Eva had Kati sit on a thick towel and again lean back. In this position, and always with her legs wide, Eva rubbed Kati's new pubes with a light floral moisturizing cream. All Kati did was to lean back against the mirror and keep from thrusting her hips as Eva started to pay more attention to the thick clitoris sticking out from its hooded cover.

As Eva massaged the cream into her granddaughter's pubic mound and around her labia, she made sure to keep going back to the clitoris. She was also examining the young woman's new look pussy. She quietly said, "Your pussy is adorable, you know? I love how it looks now, and how it feels. What do you think?"

Instead of answering, Kati just moaned a bit, in response to the very personal massage Eva was providing. "More, please. Please?"

Eva was mesmerized by the young flesh, but she also knew her responsibilities. She rubbed the pad of her thumb against Kati's nub while the other hand explored the gap between Kati's labia. They were a luscious very dark pink, more like a light burgundy, and stood out perfectly against the dark chocolate skin that surrounded them.

Soon, Eva had a finger playing around the opening between Kati's lips. The lubrication there had nothing to do with the shaving foam – it was all Kati's desire.

Kati just leaned back to enjoy the feeling of the hands on her pussy, but now she had her eyes open slightly and was watching Eva. She saw the blatant lust in her grandmother's eyes as they concentrated on the freshly shaved skin. She watched Eva insert first one finger, then a second into her pussy. The woman was completely focussed on the task, but now she was using only one hand on Kati – thumb rubbing against the hard clit and the fingers pressing into her pussy. But now, one of Eva's hands had dropped below the counter and Kati could tell from the movement of the arm that Eva was now masturbating herself at the same time as she was doing Kati.

"Keep doing it just like that," said Kati. "I am loving this."

It was Eva's turn to reply with just a purr of pleasure.

"I like it that you are doing us both at the same time," encouraged Kati.

That was enough for Eva. That Kati had realized what was going on set Eva off and she started to come, her orgasm not as strong as earlier, but who ever had a bad orgasm?

Realizing that Eva was coming was enough for Kati, too. She also started to have an orgasm. She thrust hard against Eva's fingers, actually fucking the hand that was so nicely ensconced in her cunt. "Fuck me, Eva!"

Their orgasms slowing to the easy pleasure that marks completion, the two women leaned in and held each other closely. This was as new bond for them, one that would only get stronger.

12