Doing Eva Ch. 06

Story Info
Freshly shaved Kati visits Paul to give him surprises.
3.7k words
4.75
20.1k
9
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers

Ch. 6: Kati's visit

Two days had passed since my adventures with Kati at Eva and Ray's. I was still remembering how Kati had come to my bed and given herself up to me, losing her virginity. In truth, I doubted she was not experienced at some level, but I did believe she had been a virgin.

The one concern that was still on my mind, however, was that we had not used a condom and I had worried that there was a chance of pregnancy... but Eva had put my mind at ease, telling me Kati had been on the pill for a couple of months already. "All in preparation for last night," she'd assured me.

What a hot woman was that Kati. I wondered when we might get together again. It took little time for Kati to reach out to me. She called me in the morning a couple of days after we had connected and told me she'd be on campus later and could she drop in to say 'hi'?

It really didn't matter that I had a racquetball game lined up (easily cancelled) and I invited Kati to meet me at one of the campus cafés.

As the clock flicked to 2:30, there she was trotting through the door, right on time. She had most of the men's eyes on her as she crossed the floor to get to my table.

Kati wore calf-length leather boots and her gorgeous chocolate coloured legs needed no stockings. She wore quite a short skirt that teased but did not quite deliver what her admirers likely hoped for. Her top was a cream-coloured, long-sleeved turtleneck sweater. Even better, it was thick and as fuzzy as a teddy bear. Perfect-fitting at her waist, the sweater pulled tightly across her large chest, just inviting looks and suggesting much more.

We greeted each other nervously, neither of us entirely sure of where we stood. After all, we had only known each other for less than 24 hours in reality. A few words of greeting followed by a generous hug (she made the first move) and we were already comfortable.

I got her a tea and had a coffee and from the moment I sat down, Kati had the conversation going. We talked about the university, when she would start her classes, along with a myriad other subjects. I was having fun; she was delightful company.

After a while, Kati leaned in to me and asked me this question: "Did you enjoy having sex with me, Paul?"

Given it had been a bit of an elephant in the room since we'd sat down, I was not entirely surprised, but it did seem to come out of left field.

"I loved it, Kati. When you came to my bed, I thought I was seeing an apparition, one of my fantasies come to life..."

"That's so sweet."

"I was a bit shocked to see you there, but you were absolutely welcome."

Thinking back to the scene in and beside my bed that night, I could already feel a pulse in my penis. I couldn't let this get too detailed or we would never be able to leave.

"It was Eva who suggested I come to you. Did you know that?"

"I did find that out, but that doesn't make it any less amazing."

I felt like the junior partner in this conversation now; she had complete control.

I asked her, "What did you think? I know you said all was great, but it's important to me that you know how much I want you to feel like you belong and are safe."

"I already expected all that from Eva's description. She sold you very well, I have to say."

I stayed silent, making a note to give Eva a treat next time we met.

Then she asked me a shocking question: "Did you think I was completely inexperienced?"

"I wondered a bit — you seemed pretty comfortable with everything."

"I did tell you that I had watched a lot of porn — my best friend's dad had a stash under his bed and every time he went out of town, we'd pull out some magazines and a video or two. I have to say I have seen enough to learn a few things."

"Seriously? You did?"

"Yup, but we never did anything and I have never had a serious enough boyfriend to let someone get beyond my sweater. First base only! Okay, and some second base but outside the clothing only."

"You are amazing, Kati. How did you ever get so open about sex?"

"Some of it comes from my grandma. Over the years I learned that sexuality was perfectly okay, as long as you cared about the other person. As for being comfortable with it all, those photos and videos really showed me a lot of detail... I also knew that none of it was quite realistic, though. A pizza delivery man? Gimme a break."

"You are just great, my friend."

We were both quiet, letting her explanation settle. That was when she asked me if I had talked to Eva recently.

"Eva? Not since I left the house after our night together."

"You've not been in touch, at all?"

"No."

"Then I have some news you might be interested in, but I don't want to talk about it here. It's a bit too personal."

Now I was really curious. What could she possible have to tell me? And why not here?

"Okay, then. What do you want to do?"

"Can we go to your dorm where's it'll be more private. No funny business, I promise."

That did not bode well, but then again, I did know a bit about her and didn't think she really meant it. Of course, she might now want to just be friends. Hot as she was, I would be okay with that; she was fun to hang with even without the sex.

We made it to my dorm around five o'clock — we'd been talking for almost three hours already. Like I said, fun girl.

I let Kati in the room and offered her a chair at my desk. I didn't have any real furniture beyond that chair, a desk and a stool. Other than that, there was only the bed to sit on. After throwing off my hoodie I dug into my mini-fridge to see what we could drink. Kati settled on a 7-Up and I had a Pepsi.

"So you have a secret to tell me, do you?" I asked her.

"You won't believe it and I am not sure I can tell you to be honest."

"You made me walk all the way over here," I teased, "and now you're saying I might not hear your story? You can't do that to me."

"Fine. I will tell you, but it has to be a secret. Promise? Cross you heart?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die. Now get on with the story already."

Kati the proceeded to tell me the story of how she had surprised Ray while he was fucking Eva in the sun room. She left out no details, even down how hot she felt when she saw Ray's giant cock spit out its cum all over Eva.

"She was just laying back, naked, and Ray was shooting on to her tummy? That's incredible!"

"I could not have imagined this story, Paul, and I am very good at fantasising stuff."

I could not believe what this girl was telling me. More than that, I was pretty sure Eva and Ray would not have wanted to share that much 'reality' with Kati. "What did they say? How'd they react?"

"It was so cool. Eva just lay there watching Ray's ejaculation sailing onto her body and Ray was almost out of it. He was still thrusting his hips, shaking out another small stream of cum. I think all three of us watched that last drip together before anyone said or did anything."

"But what did they say?"

"The both took it with complete nonchalance. Grandma just said 'good morning' as if nothing unusual was taking place."

"Really? That was it?"

"Then she asked me to give her help getting up while grandpa goes to wipe off his cock. That was exactly how she said it."

"What about you? What did you do?"

"I just played along. If they were okay with it, why shouldn't I be? Actually, it had really turned me on seeing Ray's huge cock all hard like that and dripping semen."

"He does have an amazing one, doesn't he? And Eva's no slouch naked in my opinion."

Kati just smiled and left her thoughts to herself.

"That is an amazing story, Kati. Now I am really glad you forced me out of the café for this one."

"Told ya!"

By now my erection had reached about half-mast. It was firm but not fully engorged. Apparently that was enough to for Kati to notice. Locking her eyes on my slightly bulging crotch she said, "Looks like you enjoyed my little story."

"Ummm... yea, I did. But what about you? Your nipples are showing through you sweater."

I don't think she had realized that her own response had been showing so prominently. I added, "You have great nipples."

"Thank you, Paul. I am glad you noticed. But I should also compliment your own bulging bits."

That was all I needed. My cock quickly reached full hardness, enough that I had to reach into my jeans to reposition it. "Sorry, it's kinda bent and uncomfortable."

Kati just watched as I negotiated a better position for my hard-on. "That is pretty hot, Paul."

"Thanks," I mumbled, a bit embarrassed.

"I have another little surprise for you," said Kati. "But you have to give me something in return."

I was befuddled at what she might mean. Her first surprise had been well beyond anything I could have imagined. Now what was this one going to be?

"I'm not sure," I parried, "What do you want, and what do I get in exchange?"

"I can't tell you what you get yet, but what I want is to see that big hard-on in your pants."

Where in the hell had that come from? I didn't care, but played it back.

"I'm not sure. That could be way too much payment," I offered. Of course, I was dying to just drop my drawers and let it fly free in front of her fact.

"Nope. You have to trust me," she replied.

I came back with, "okay, then, but only if you do the release."

That was apparently okay with Kati as she stood up and moved in front of me as I sat on the edge of the bed. One hand reached out to pull away the waist of my pants as the other grasped the zipper and slowly started pulling it down.

"I have to do it slow so I don't hurt you."

She did not mean slow. She meant excruciatingly slow. It must have taken her a full minute to pull the zipper all the way down. All I could do was breathe heavily and try to move her along faster.

Completely unfazed, Kati tugged until the zipper was all the way down. I expected her to reach in then, but she did not. Instead, she undid the button at the top and carefully parted the two sides wide. By now I was as hard as ever and pressed tightly against the fabric. My cock was pointing straight up and the head was pushing against the fabric of my boxes, but not yet released. It was already painful, but in such a delicious way.

I was waiting for Kati to make her next move. It was quick. She grasped my jeans at the belt in both hands and suddenly whipped them down to the floor. With that fabric out of the way, my erection freed up just enough to pop its head above the elastic of the underwear.

Kati took both hands and grasped my meat over the cloth, squeezing it tightly, then sliding one had up to the exposed glans.

"I did not remember how big your cock was, Paul. This is way more than I thought."

I couldn't say anything now that she was holding on to me. Somehow, Kati worked my cock out of the hole in the shorts, leaving it proudly demonstrating its rigidity. As she let go it sprang up towards her face. Kati responded perfectly, leaning in and taking the knob in her mouth, giving it a quick lave with her tongue.

That was it. She stopped as quickly as she'd started and sat back down on her chair. I was leaned back on my elbows, dumbfounded, with my hard-on pointing to the ceiling, just waiting for some action.

"So do you think you gave me enough to get the payoff, now?"

I had completely forgotten the bargain. Then again, I don't remember things very well when all my energy is in my penis. "Oh, uh, yea, I guess."

"Are you ready then?"

"I am completely ready," I replied, "As you can see here," is added, nodding towards the cock between us.

"You can't move off the bed, though. That is a rule."

"Okay." Now it was really bugging me what could possibly be next.

Kati stood up, and climbed onto the desk. She was short enough that it wasn't a problem. "Can you turn some music on now?" she asked.

"Can I get up?"

"Just for music, but nothing else."

I felt ridiculous making my way across the room, cock in the lead and showing no discouragement; I was probably even harder by now, if that was possible.

I hit play on the CD that was already in place and some very sensuous jazz filled the room.

"Perfect, now back to you spot, please."

By now Kati had started to sway her hips and move to the music. In no time she was completely into the dancing. Her eyes were closed and her hands were roaming over her body. Across her tight stomach, the over her hips and as she turned, grasping a handful of her cheeks. She was completely showing off by now, and I was loving it.

I encouraged her to continue, "You are such an amazing dancer, Kati. Show me more."

That wasn't going to be a problem as her hands travelled over her body, now dipping under her fuzzy sweater. As she moved her body, the two hands crossed and grasping the bottom of the sweater, in one smooth and quick motion, Kati whipped off the sweater.

I heard myself gasp out loud. Apparently she wasn't the only one to remember size incorrectly. Her boobs were at least as big as any I had ever seen (natural ones, at least). She wore a very lightweight, lacy bra that was perfectly fitted to her mammaries. I could see her areola through the fabric, and of course the knobs of her erect nipples were pushing hard right at me.

I saw her glance towards me. I was now holding my cock in one hand, but not doing anything.

"Don't play with that," she scolded, "I have plans for later."

I dropped my cock like it was on fire. By now I was learning not to put anything past this woman. Of course, it stayed proudly pointing up, waiting for some relief.

Now Kati was slipping her skirt over her hips. Perfectly in time with the music, she worked the garment lower and lower. When it reached her feet, she kicked it off towards me — she was aiming at my cock I was sure, because that's where the skirt landed. I was unsure what to do so I just left it there, almost mid-air on my pole.

I was surprised to see that instead of matching lacy panties, Kati wore plain white, cotton briefs that seemed almost too large for her. Instead of a protruding mound, all I got was cotton. Given she was already half naked, I was not concerned, but I did wonder.

Kati worked back up to the bra, sliding her hands over her soft flesh, past her hips and across her tummy. Then she took her hands to cup each boob and present them to me. "How do you like these?" she asked.

"There's nothing I could ask for that would be better. Please let me touch them."

"Not yet, but I will show them to you..."

Still holding them in her hands, and yes, they overflowed, Kati reached between the cups to release the snap that was holding everything in place. The fabric parted but she held it in place over her boobs.

"More," I pleaded.

She sensuously let one cup fall, then the other, but all the while keeping her hands in place over her mounds. She then cupped each boob, releasing her nipples to my view and again 'presenting' them to me.

She played with her breasts, pinching and tweaking the nipples. She pushed one pressed towards her mouth and took the nipple into between her teeth, clearly biting it. Then she sucked on the teat as if to massage the bit out with her lips. She kept this up for some time; obviously it was turning her on as much as it was me.

"Would you like a taste?" she asked me. My cock answered as quickly as I did, shaking with desire.

"Yes. Give us your nipples," I pleaded.

"Not yet."

This girl was going to kill me, I thought. "I need you on my cock, please," I was now almost begging.

"Not yet, but are you ready?"

I panted a clear "Yes, please."

I still had no idea what her plan was, but I sure hoped it involved sitting on my cock, and soon.

That wasn't it.

Kati released her boobs, leaving them free for my gaze. She continued to dance slightly, but it was all in her hips now. As she rocked back and forth, I couldn't get my eyes off her wonderful chest and those dynamite nipples. I was so focussed that I almost missed what she did next.

As she danced, Kati was swaying her hips and she circled until she was facing away from me. Fortunately for what came next, there was lots of room on the desk. She slowed the hips and began to bend over in front of me until she had her hands on her knees. Her terrific bottom was tight against the cotton of her panties and her legs were tightly together.

With her in this position, I was able to truly appreciate how great Kati's body was. Amazing legs with firm, strong thighs topped by a well-rounded perfect butt that tapered off into her hips. As she stood there, no longer dancing, I watched her reach up to her cotton briefs, one hand on either hip, but not moving from the bent-over position.

She started to pull down the underwear, freeing up the bare chocolate of her buttocks. I was certain that this was the treat she had promised: a strip tease right in front of me.

"That was an awesome strip tease," I complimented her.

"Shhhh, I'm not finished."

With the underwear laying at her feet, Kati kicked them backwards towards me, but missing my cock this time.

I continued to watch, wondering what else she could possibly have in mind. Then she turned to face me directly. Instead of the expected thicket of heavy black pubic hair, I got my first look at freshly shaven Kati.

I was so taken by her bare pussy look that I couldn't utter a sound. My eyes must have been wide open as she said, "I hope you like my new pussy, Paul."

That was it. I couldn't hold back any more. I tossed the skirt off my cock, stood up and grabbed Kati by the waist. I tossed her onto my bed and as much as I really need to just plow my cock into her, I held back and did something else.

I pulled her towards the edge of the bed where I had been sitting for so long, cock at the ready, until her hips were almost off the bed. I pulled the chair up close, spread her legs wide and ran my hands up her soft thighs towards her pussy. Then I just dropped my face into her crotch and, holding her labia apart with my fingers, thrust my tongue directly into her little hole.

The only response I got from Kati was a loud moan, and more pussy juice than I would have guessed. Momentarily lifting my head I told her, "I bet you've been ready for a while — you're so wet."

The reply I got was her two hands on the back of my head pushing me back onto her pussy.

I licked, sucked, nibbled, teased and tongued her pussy, mixing up the pace and variety. I did this until she was bucking up against my mouth.

"I'm going to come. Closer. Closer. More!!!"

I did what I was best at: kept eating out this young pie. In no time she was ready. I thrust a couple of fingers deep into her cunt as I tongued and nibbled on her clitoris until I was unable to hold on.

"Fuck me, baby!"

It was time for me, too.

I stood up, pulled her hips up to meet my cock. I hesitated only slightly, but as soon as she was completely into her orgasm, I buried myself to the hilt into her bald pussy.

"What a great fucker," she called out, pushing hard against me as I kept thrusting into her.

I don't think I lasted too long after that. I had been semi-hard for an hour until we got to my room, then I had had massive boner for another hour as I listened to Kati and watched her show. It was time.

Pushing deep one more time, I stayed put, our crotches pressed tightly together. I felt my cum rise up from my balls into my cock and then shoot into this amazing pussy. I held myself there for a long time after finishing. Kati sat up a bit, my cock still buried in her, and held me tightly. I think she was crying.

"Are you okay," I was really concerned.

"I am so happy. That's why I am crying. I cannot believe how great it is to be with you."

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers