Doing Eva Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
508 Followers

Sliding her pussy along the underside of my cock, Eva controlled her movement until the head was placed at the opening to her glorious cunt. She pulled me up slightly to get the right angle, then she slid my length into herself in one long, slow move. I felt her tightness holding me inside her as she started working herself up and down my length as I just laid back. I met her moves with thrusts of my own, matching her every motion; we were perfectly in time and enjoying it all.

Given we had been working each other up to this stage for more than an hour, it didn't take too long for each of us to be ready for an orgasm. I told her first that I was almost there... "me, too. Keep fucking me with your big cock," she replied.

After no more than meeting each other with five or six thrusts, I started to ejaculate, yelling out to her that I was coming. Now! An experienced lover in good control of her own body's responses, Eva started with her own orgasm as I was spasming inside her, leaving my cum all through her cunt. We kept fucking like that for another minute or two until my cock started to wilt. When she pulled off me, she was dripping a mixture of oil, my cum and her own lubrication. I loved it. This was a sign that we really had fucked each other.

We lay there on the floor, still completely oiled up, in the light of the moon coming off the lake.

"I don't think I have been more satisfied, or better fucked, than tonight," I told Eva.

She mumbled some sort of agreement, but I knew she'd been well fucked, too.

When we got up finally, we went into the giant washroom and ran a warm bath for both of us. We were able to sit face to face, each of us leaned back against the tub, because the faucet was at a middle point and did not get in the way.

Slowly we stared to wash each other. She did my legs and I did hers. I moved closer to her so she could wash the oil and sex off me. She paid special attention to my penis. It has only been a short while since I had come so completely, but her touch was so skilled that I felt a bit of reaction as she soaped me up.

Eva noticed as well, commenting, "we're already looking for more, are we?"

"I can never avoid an erection when a beautiful woman is playing with my manhood. You know that."

"I'm beautiful? Honest?"

I had no idea where that came from, but I knew to tell her the truth: "You are as beautiful as any woman I have ever seen, Eva. Always will be."

I had never seen her doubtful, but I guess everyone needs a special boost once is a while. This was hers.

She responded to my words by soaping me up even better. She was definitely working me up into another hard-on. When I was almost completely hard, she pulled me forward and offered her breasts up to me for a tit-fuck. She held them in her hands and invited me to slide my length between them.

I was covered in soap suds and she'd lathered up her chest so that when I pushed my cock into her boob flesh it slid up so smoothly. She held her boobs tightly together to offer me a tunnel of wonder into which to thrust myself.

I had tit-fucked a smaller-breasted woman before and it has been wonderful, but this was glorious. I covered her hands with mine and together we held her tits in place as I fucked them. Each of my thrusts pushed my cock past her boobs towards her mouth. Even with tall the suds, Eva caught my cockhead each time it was within reach; I would pause in that position so I could feel her tongue and talented mouth on my meat.

I fucked Eva like that for quite a while. Having come so soon before I was good to go for a real fuck, and this was a great one.

When I finally was ready to come, Eva let her boobs go and took me in her hands. She stroked me quickly up and down, mimicking the tit-fucking we had been doing. She did this until I was ready to ejaculate, and I did so all over the place. She caught a bunch on her tongue, but there was enough to spray into her cleavage and throat.

As I fell back, reclining against the tub, I let Eva know that I loved her in a way that was deeper and more important than any woman I knew. She understood I loved her as an important friend and as a lover. And she knew it was not the romantic love, but the best connection two people can have.

"I love you, too, Paul."

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
508 Followers
12