Doing Hard Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie then hollered something in his native tongue, loudly. He bucked his hips into her butt hard enough to send Kate's head all the way to the base of Michaels cock shaft. Finally, she had Michael in her throat to the max. Eddie soon relented his grip on her hips and slid off to the side laying on the floor, quietly saying what sounded like a prayer of thanks in Spanish.

Kate had taken her share of cum and cock this day. With the exception of one, Me. While the three cons sat around her on the floor, I told Kate to stand. When she did, the remaining cum inside of her ran down her thighs from her pussy and asshole like thin rivers. I went behind my desk and wheeled my chair out to the opened room. I sat down in the chair and propped my legs up on the arms of the chair that she had sat in when we first got there.

"Come here, My sweet, sexy slut," I commanded. Now that I know you like the taste of ass and cum, there is no more denying it from you. Eat my ass!"

Kate got between me and the chair as I shifted my asshole to the front of the chair. She had never gotten close to my ass before in the whole time we had been married. Her lesson would be my thrill this time. She lowered her head to my ass and began to taunt and tease my tender, sensitive asshole. Oh, it felt so good! Her pointy tongue grazing all around my puckered anus, then swiping at it. I could feel it flex with each probing that she gave it.

"It tastes so good," she said. She would swipe at it again, then say, "Really Bruce, I never knew how sweet you tasted down here."

I was thinking for a split second that this was her way of trying to get me to forgive what had happened, then I actually began to believe her. I wanted and needed to believe her. As she tried to tongue fuck my asshole, I wondered, could it be true, that she really is a slut. Maybe I've been too good to her all this time. Maybe she likes the abusive side. When she slid a finger into my ass, I quickly stopped thinking of mercy and went right back to thinking nasty.

I jacked my cock while she continued to lick my ass and suck my balls, until I was ready to explode. Now came the moment of truth in my mind. I stood up and aimed my cock to her mouth. If she accepted it without hesitation, maybe we could make it.

"Mmmmm, give me that hot sweet cum of yours, my delectable man!," she said.

I slid my cock into her mouth and kept pressing until my balls rested comfortably on her chin. Her gaze never left my eyes. This was one of the most wonderful moments that Kate and I have ever had sexually. Her eyes seemed to plead that I flush her mouth and gullet with my hot cum. And I did just that. My hips began to saw in and out, as I felt her talented tongue run all along the sensitive under side. When my balls bottomed out at her chin, I could feel her tongue grazing my heavy aching balls. My hot seed raced through my cock from its depths as I unleashed a torrent of cum down her throat and into her mouth. I must have shot seven or eight thick ropes of cum before my cock stopped twitching.

Eventually, Kate let my limp cock fall from her mouth as I stood in amazement of how good it felt. A tear came to my eye as I thought of the anger I had felt for her a short time earlier. I truly loved Kate and was devastated when I saw her with those two guys at our house.

As the tear raced down my cheek, Kate asked, "Can we talk now."

"Yeah, but lets go home to talk."

I thanked the three cons for their assistance and each one got dressed and thanked me, then Kate on their way out.

"Feels good to do the society a service, doesn't it Kate," I asked.

She smiled as he saw my weakening side. "Any way I can be of service to you Bruce, just let me know. I may be a slut, but I'm Your slut."

12