Doing It for Donna

Story Info
Jack's favor for his wife brings him ALMOST as much joy.
3.7k words
4.49
96.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

by BrettJ © 2011

For the very first time in their 16-year relationship, Jack Hall was looking at his wife as if she had gone insane. Indeed, maybe she had. What she had just asked of him was not the type of request a woman would normally make of her husband.

For Donna, Jack would have done anything. Like in "What a Wonderful Life", Jack would have lassoed the moon. In Jack's eyes, Donna held the moon and the stars.

Donna had an incandescent beauty, the kind that only comes along once in a lifetime. When Jack met her in high school at age 14, he was lost in her pale blue eyes. Her face was luminous, her body slender and she had an elegant bearing. Her hair was so light it was almost silver and her voice was lyrical and joyous at all times.

Jack didn't know what to make of Donna or how to behave around her. An all-star linebacker with a promising football career ahead of him, the word a lot would have used was "lout". That included his mother and at times, several of his teachers. Jack wasn't afraid to use his fists and his academic record showed that. His long-suffering parents considered it a miracle that he'd even made it to high school.

Fate intervened one afternoon when a senior was obviously pestering Donna for a date. He wouldn't take "No" for an answer, even when Donna tried to rebuff him gently. Jack moved in and told the smaller senior to get lost; the guy took a swing at Jack and landed across the hall from the force of Jack's punch. A teacher saw the entire event and took Jack, the other guy and Donna to the principal's office.

"You could have just shoved him away," Donna said with an exasperated sigh. "Not every problem is solved with fisticuffs."

"That one was," Jack smiled. He got a smile out of Donna and while they waited for the principal, they talked under the watchful glare of the administrator's secretary. Donna cleared Jack and they were done in less than 10 minutes. He walked her to class and insisted on walking her home.

"I don't need a protector," Donna said. "I study Tae Kwan Do; I can take care of myself."

"Maybe you can," Jack said, swiftly grabbing her wrists so she couldn't defend herself. "IF you have time to think and then to react." Donna looked at him with those eyes of hers and Jack knew he wouldn't leave her side for the rest of her life. She smiled at him, nodded and went to class. Dopey as it seemed to him at the time, Jack knew he had found the girl he was going to marry.

He was able to get Donna to agree to a date a few weeks later and after their first date; Donna was never far from his side. He was so warm to her, with beautiful manners and he was so protective, but never smothering. Jack never again felt complete without Donna and she helped him smooth off some of his rough edges. Jack told his buddies that Donna was the best thing that ever happened to him. His temper began to mellow and he became a Straight-A student while still earning himself a football scholarship. Donna was very proud of him on the evening of their graduation and that night, they had sex for the first time. While it wasn't the most passionate sex they ever had, it was the most special night for both, as it was the first time for both.

After university, Jack decided not to pursue athletics; he worked hard to get his teaching certificate and was now vice-principal of the very school where he met Donna. Donna worked as a chef in a restaurant and made slightly more than her husband, which didn't threaten his masculinity. They still had no kids.

"You really, truly want this to happen?" Jack asked his wife as they sat down to dinner.

Donna gave him a look that suggested "what part of this don't you understand?" and sat down at the table. "Yes, I do. Valentina is my best friend and my baby sister. You've known her almost as long as you have me. Would it be so awful?"

"Sweetheart, there's never been another woman in my bed ... ever. You were my first and I always thought you'd be my last, this is pretty out there as requests go," Jack smiled as he dug into his food.

Valentina Blake had been Donna's best friend since their childhood. Petite and exotic looking due to her Taiwanese mother, Valentina and Donna had the same dad, different mothers. Despite Donna living with her stepmother and dad, the siblings bonded immediately. Valentina had been maid of honor at Donna's wedding and Donna had served in the same capacity at Val's wedding to Steve. Jack hated Steve; he thought he was a low-class thug who was even more brutal than Jack had been in his misspent youth. If Steve couldn't solve a problem, he hit it. After one too many punches, Val finally walked out, after having her soon-to-be ex charged with spousal abuse.

"Val's going to live with us until she gets back on her feet, we have the room," Donna told him earlier that day. "I would also very much like her to feel wanted and desired, so if it should happen to occur, you can have sex with her. I'd like you to see if you canmake it happen, actually," Donna told him in a manner so calm it was almost like she was asking him to take out the trash.

Donna smiled at her husband and held his hand. "Darling, I know you've been faithful and I adore you. There's never been another man for me and never will be, but it's not cheating if I give you permission. Val's beautiful, you've never thought about it? Not even a threesome?"

Jack shook his head, telling his wife a rare fib. He had thought about a threesome, Val being so exotic and dark-haired with his wife so ethereal and blonde. But he knew it was only a fantasy.

"Just think about it honey and if it's something you can handle, do it as a favor to me, all right?" Donna requested.

Valentina showed up the next day and she gave Donna a big hug and then turned and gave one to Jack. His wife's request kept pinging in his brain and he saw his sister-in-law in his arms, acting soft, sensual and passionate. It was hard to push the images away when you considered the filmy little black dress Val was wearing. Her petite body was very appealing and the high-heeled black boots she wore were quite sexy. She and Donna were already laughing and hugging as he carried her suitcases inside.

He could see how happy Donna was to have Val around from the minute they sat down to dinner. Having Val live in California again made her happy and Jack wanted her to be happy. If he had been single, Jack would have no problem making love to Val. Everything about her cried "sex" and even though she had been beaten by her husband, her spirit shone through and you could see she was strong. Donna had said something to him while his mind was wandering with thoughts of Val.

"Jack? Honey, did you hear me. I said to Val that she looks great and we're glad to have her here, aren't we honey?" Donna smiled.

"Sorry hon, mind drifted. Yes Val, we're happy you're here and I know it makes Donna happy, so it makes me happy," Jack grinned.

"What about you, Jack. Does my being here make you happy?" Val asked. Jack was sure she was flirting with him a bit as her boot-clad foot nudged his.

"Two gorgeous women under my roof, what sane man wouldn't be happy?" Jack smiled. Then, he teased "The bathroom schedule will be posted in the morning."

The women laughed but Valentina's subtle flirting showed him Donna might have been right and that Val wouldn't object if something sexual happened between them. He still wasn't sure, it was an odd request, but Donna didn't do things lightly.

The girls were happily chatting when Jack had to say good night. He'd had a long day at work and was looking forward to a nice Saturday with his wife and their houseguest, so he crashed around 11. Around 1, he felt a rustling and made room for Donna to join him. A soft hand ran down his torso and he shot up. He knew Donna's touch and it wasn't her!

"Val?" He whispered, not wanting to alert Donna, then realizing that was ridiculous.

"Yes," Valentina whispered, her voice soft and lilting. "Donna and I were talking, she's crashed in the living room. She told me that if I wanted you, it was okay with her if we had sex. I want you Jack ... very much. I always have, it's the only issue that ever came between us ... I've had a thing for you for years and I think it's why I was with Steve, because I couldn't have you. Now I can and I'm taking you. Turn on the lights, please?" Val asked.

Steve clicked on the light and saw Val beside him, dark almond eyes, sexy chestnut-brown hair and petite, beautiful tits. She lowered her mouth to his own and kissed him, her tongue slid around in his mouth. His opinion of Steve was further lowered by the fact that only an idiot would abuse someone this sensual and giving, Val could really kiss. Donna flew from his mind for a minute as he wrapped his arms around the tiny brunette on top of him. She was certainly passionate and loving, her tongue moving around in his mouth. Then she began to move down his body and her tongue wasn't in his mouth any more. She was kissing his entire torso and working her way down.

For the first time in his life, someone other than Donna was touching him and Jack had to admit, it certainly was hot. Val's sweet little face hovered over his cock and then she plunged down. It took a lot of effort for Jack not to scream out, he didn't want to wake Donna. Giving consent to fuck her half-sister was one thing, actually seeing it was another entirely. Val's mouth was like warm butter on his shaft, this little minx sure as hell knew what a man liked in bed.

"You're incredible," Jack panted. "How the hell did you get so good?"

Val grinned as she came up for air. " I have a small confession to make. During the last 2 years of our marriage, I wasn't entirely faithful to Steve. There wasn't very much love left by the end." She went back down on his cock and sucked it right to the root.

Jack groaned and bit his lip, it was hard to be quiet because everything Val was doing to him was being done with such passion. She seemed to be eager to fuck him, it was almost like she was competing with Donna. She didn't have to, of course, he adored Donna and Donna wanted the two of them to fuck. Maybe Val thought she had to prove something to herself? No matter, the feelings were pleasurable and if he had Donna's okay, he might as well lie back and enjoy it.

After a while, Jack knew that he was being selfish and that wasn't what Val needed at this point. She needed someone to be attentive to her desires as well, so Jack instructed her to spread her legs. Donna was nuts about oral, so Jack had become very good. He hoped his skills would please her sibling as much as they pleased his wife, Jack had watched enough porn over the years to pick up a few pointers.

From the moment his lips touched down on Val's sparsely-furred pussy, the petite brunette went apeshit. Her hands dug into his scalp and she screamed. Jack was hoping his wife was sleeping soundly, because he couldn't seem to control Val's moaning and panting. He felt a bit proud he was doing right by Valentina and didn't stop until he had made her cum.

"Fuck, if Steve ate pussy that well, I might still be with him," Val panted as she got up. "My sister is one lucky bitch."

"Thank you," Jack laughed. "We want you to be happy, what would the lady like next?"

"The lady would like you to fuck the hell out of her!" Val groaned as she pushed him back on his back. Her slim, tiny body slid down on top of his cock and she began to ride. Val was undeniably beautiful, Jack couldn't believe he was now her lover and Donna's as well. Her body moved on top of his with precise movements and her pussy was snug and tight, she moved the muscles of her cunt around his shaft. Val knew what to do in bed and again, Jack couldn't believe what a fricking idiot Steve had to be. A man had to be crazy to let someone as sweet and kind as her go, plus such a sensational fuck as well.

"Oh Christ, oh fuck, oh fucking CHRIST!" Val groaned as her pussy flooded his cock. "This feels fucking amazing, keep on fucking me Jack!"

"I think you're fuckingme Val, but why quibble?" Jack chuckled, using his strong hands to pull her down hard on his cock. Val giggled and tightened her muscles again, Jack thought he might have her show that trick to Donna, it was quite a turn-on. She continued humping up and down until she threw her head back and screamed. It made him cum and he flooded her pussy with his spend.

After she had calmed down, she snuggled in his arms. "That was what I needed Jack, thank you."

"Thank you as well Val, I loved it too. But listen, I know we have permission to fuck, but I don't want to overdo it, okay? I love Donna and I don't want to see her hurt," Jack told her.

"I love Donna too, always have," Val smiled. "I told her if she wanted, we could make it a threesome."

"Threesome? You're into girls? And the incest thing wouldn't bug you?"

Val nodded. "Steve kept pushing, so one time, I gave in and found out I really could enjoy women. It's a totally different feeling, so I told Donna when we talked last night if she ever wanted to try it, I'd be happy to show her. No, the incest thing wouldn't bug me ... we have different moms, after all, and we are both women."

"Wow, that's pretty amazing. So, what did Donna say?"

"I told her I'd have to think about it," Donna said, standing in the open doorway of the bedroom. In the room's dim lighting with the moon behind her, lighting her silky, perfect body, she was eerily beautiful. All these years and Jack never grew tired of looking at her, but he saw Val's eyes taking her in as well. "I've thought about it and after listening to you two for the last 45 minutes and seeing how sexy you two look together for the last 10, no more thinking. I want you ... both of you, so shove over kids, I'm coming in."

Donna joined them in bed, but she didn't go to her husband at first, she went to Val. She and Valentina began kissing and then Donna kissed her husband, sweetly. Donna whispered "Watch this darling, we're doing this as much for your benefit as for ours." Val rolled on top of his wife and began kissing her, sucking on Donna's tongue, her hands removing the skimpy bra and panties Donna had been wearing when she entered the room. Donna's naked body was now on full display, a body that Jack was intimately familiar with, but seemed to bring new delight to Val. She skimmed it with her hands and then she began to kiss down Donna's pale body, a ghostly, sexy specter in the moonlight behind them. Val and Donna were intimately entwined, almost one entity as passion fused them together. Jack was watching his wife experience something unique and new, a familial first they were sharing together.

Val was very deliberately loving as she went all over Donna's body, oohing and aahing over her beautiful sister. Donna was totally enamored, never having seen Val naked before and marveling at their similarities, thrilling at their differences. When Val's lips began moving down her body, Donna tried not to squeal loudly, but her sister's lips were so knowing and so skilled, her hands were bunching up the sheets of the bed as Val stimulated her senses. She looked over at Jack, who was watching them both with rapt attention.

"I'm going to eat this pretty, perfect pussy like I've wanted to for years," Val said, licking her lips. She proceeded to do just that, loving it gently like she was licking an ice cream cone or a lollipop. At one point, Donna screamed so hard and her body jerked so hard, to Jack, it almost seemed like she was having a seizure. It was a bit unusual to see someone else invoke that kind of pleasure in his wife, but it was also a bit kinky and thrilling as well.

"She's good baby, she's so fucking good," Donna groaned, her face contorted in pleasure.

Jack knew that already, but to see his loving wife discover a new side of her sexuality was thrilling. He could see that Val had already made Donna cum once and wondered how many more she had in her? He looked at the time and it was nearing 3 AM. Jack didn't know how long they could all keep this up, he was damned glad tomorrow wasn't a work day.

"Oh God sweetheart, Val, you're doing such wonderful things to my body!" Donna groaned.

"That's good baby, I'll do them any time you want," Val sighed as she moved from between Donna's thighs. "I want to watch Jack fucking you and why don't you try eating my pussy? Listen for my sighs and moans, let them be your cue. I want us all to be joined, okay?" Val grinned.

Jack knew that at this point, his wife was going to agree to anything. He got behind her and whispered loudly "I love you", making sure that Val could hear it as well. How many wives were trusting enough to let their man fuck their little sister and one who was as hot as Val?

Jack made sure his wife was ready, once she was, in he went. Normally she would have shrieked loudly enough to shake the rafters, but her face was already buried in Val's wet pussy. He would never have believed this was Donna's first time with a woman, she was really in there, her tongue digging deep. There was absolutely no hesitation on Donna's part; she was wriggling her face around in her best friend's cunt and running her hands all over Val's body as well. Donna was obviously intent on giving as good as she'd gotten.

Val's nails were digging deeply into Donna's scalp, but the passionate blonde couldn't have cared less. She had no idea in doing this favor for Val and letting her husband have the thrill of fucking Val that she would be drawn into a new, erotic world, but here it was. Donna had never known she was bi-sexual and might never have known, perhaps it was serendipity that had brought them all together. All Donna knew now was this would most assuredly not be the last time they all fucked together or the last time she and Val shared their bodies. It was simply too marvelous to give up!

Jack plunged in, harder and harder until his stamina was shot. He let go his cum into his wife's pussy and with a naughty glint in her eye, Val was there to clean her up, licking and lapping. He watched their love-play and eventually, his strength returned. They fucked until the sun came up.

The trio shared their bed from that night on; their shared passion just didn't seem to die out. If either woman was "incapacitated", she insisted the other take care of Jack. He never slept alone or went without, his work colleagues teased him he must be getting some on the side, he looked a bit tired. He just waved them off with a dopey grin.

A few months after Val had moved in, Donna came in the kitchen, jumping up and down and shrieking. Jack and Val had told Donna she could stay forever as far as they were concerned, she was family and also spoiled them rotten with her housekeeping skills.

"What's up, baby?" Val said, kissing her sister-turned-lover.

"I'm pregnant!" Donna screamed, holding up the stick to reveal the little positive sign. Jack let out a large whoop and twirled his wife around until she laughed for him to stop. "I'm going to get nauseous and that's not supposed to happen for another few months."

Jack laughed and let her down and then Val smiled "Hang on to your hats, kiddies." She held up a stick of her own. "I'm pregnant, too!"

Donna and Jack both stared and then sat down at the table. They hadn't thought to use protection when fucking with Val, they were so used to fucking without it. Jack was stunned and wondered aloud what they would do.

"Don't be silly darling, you'll have two kids," Donna smiled. "It might be a bit unusual, but there are weirder things in this day and age. You don't want Val going anywhere, right?" Jack shook his head. "Neither do I," Donna said, giving Val a quick peck. "So let's all move forward and start thinking of baby names and planning showers and buying baby stuff and doing all those things expectant parents do."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12