Doing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimewest
jimewest
72 Followers

I responded, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," and then, "Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh," as I ejaculated.

Sam swallowed every drop, licked her lips, hopped up and gave me a kiss, and said, "Thank you, that made up my mind."

I just moaned awhile...

"I'm gonna go home and suck Bob's brains out through his dick," Sam said, "and then make him lick my pussy 'till I scream." Lucky Bob! I tucked my dick in my shorts and went to my room as Sam headed downstairs. Tim was already gone. I changed into my swim trunks and joined them at the pool. Mom and Sam were guiding Spud around the pool, like we had yesterday, and he was babbling and kicking, a real water-baby. The water still hadn't warmed up much, as shown by the size of the nipples showing through their bikini tops... Dad and Tim were sitting watching, and both had towels over their laps to hide their obvious erections. I joined them, towel and all, for my favorite spectator sport.

It must be the baby-fat, because Spud still looked nice and pink, but Sam and Mom were chilly, so Tim and I took turns floating Spud around the pool while they got warmed up. The cold water also took care of our erections after awhile. Then Spud was getting tired, so we took him out, toweled him off, played with him awhile, and then Sam draped a towel over her shoulder and slid Spud underneath, fiddled with her bra straps and fed him until he went to sleep. Lucky kid! Oink!

Mom volunteered to put him down for a nap and fix some lunch. As she was leaving, she asked dad, "Come along and help me?" So he went with her. After a few minutes, I went to the kitchen to get us something cool. While I was pouring drinks, I could hear mom's little squeals from upstairs, so I knew what she and dad were doing. I delivered the drinks back to Sam and Tim, and sat mine down.

Then I sat on the chaise lounge with Sam. "I'm hungry, too," I teased, reaching for her bra straps, "got any left for me?"

Samantha looked toward the house, "Sam! Mom and dad...!"

"Will be busy for awhile," I finished, "we have lots of time." I pulled her straps down her slim arms, baring her fabulous titties. "God! You're beautiful!" I moaned, and kissed her full sweet lips, then trailed my mouth down her cheek and neck, down her chest, and captured a ripe tittie and sucked.

Sam moaned, "Oh, oh, oh, you don't know how good that feels... uuummmmmmmmm... ..aaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhh..."

"I need some, too," Tim said, joining us, "but I want some of this!" as he untied her bikini bottoms and pulled them away. He dropped his head between Sam's thighs and licked her pussy.

Sam squealed, and pushed her hips up to his mouth. "Eeeee... uuuuuummmmmm... aaaaahhhhhh... ooooooooooooo...." she was squealing. I changed boobs and suckled the other one. Sam continued squirming and squealing. I lifted my head, and thought I saw a flash of light through the stockade fence, but shook it off. Tim got Sam's ankles and pulled her down to the end of the chaise lounge, with her legs hanging off, then got on his knees and slid his cock into her wet pussy.

Sam groaned deep in her throat, and her legs wrapped around Tim's waist as they started humping. I went to the van and got the tube of anal-eze. When I got back, Tim said, "She's already had one orgasm, and working on a second...her pussy's about to squeeze my dick off."

"Lie on your back and let Sam get on top," I suggested. They changed positions, and soon Sam was pistoning up and down his cock. I pushed in the middle of her shoulder-blades and she bent over, her big tits squished against Tim's chest. I lubed up a couple of fingers with the anesthetic ointment, and slid one in her ass.

Sam squealed, "Oooooooooooooooo... yes! I like that!" I twisted it around for a few minutes, as Sam continued squealing, then added the second finger. Sam squealed louder. After giving the anal-eze time to work, I withdrew my fingers and centered my cock on her bunghole, and applied pressure. It popped past her sphincter muscle, Samantha convulsed, and had an orgasm, squealing even louder, "EEeeeeeeeeeeeeee......" Then she started pistoning her hips back and forth, fucking us both. The girl was a dynamo! She was now grunting, "Uh.. Uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.. uh.." Then she squealed again, and her internal muscles clamped down on both our cocks, as she had another orgasm. We were gripped so tightly we couldn't move, and didn't start cumming until Sam relaxed, and slumped on Tim's chest. We pumped our loads into her still-trembling body and rested a minute before jumping in the pool to clean off the sweat and juices and put our swim-suits back on. We talked awhile, drying off and finishing our drinks. Samantha was leaving in the morning. She kept thanking us, and Tim and I kept thanking her. I thought I saw another flash between the boards of the stockade fence, but didn't give it any significance.

Then mom was calling from the door to come to lunch, and we heard the sounds of a car driving up in the driveway. We went around front to check. It was Sami's Lexis, and she was getting out of the driver's side.

Bending over into the car from the passenger side was a barefoot (I found out later, she was barefoot most of the time.)pair of long legs that led up to a pair of white panties, not quite covered by a short skirt. When she straightened up, she was blonde, maybe 5'6", with a slim body, a big smile, and big, blonde hair. She was very pretty, and blushed when Sami introduced her as Vicki, her "nanny". Sami's husband, Bob, was from a well-to-do family, Bob had a good job, and Vicki was spoiled rotten. Their baby, Bob, Jr., was actually Bob III, and the only grand-child of rich folks, who had no more imagination than mine in what they named their children.

We all rushed to hug Sami, who was her usual cheerleader-bouncy cheerful self. I stepped back and whistled. She looked great! Her dark hair trailed down her back all the way past her butt, and was about the same length as the short plaid pleated skirt she was wearing under a white blouse, pushed out in front by her big boobs. She was an inch or two shorter than mom, and it made her tits look even bigger. Her waist was tiny, belying the fact Bob III was only two months old. I then went around the car and said, "Hello" to Vicki, who was still blushing, and seemed rather shy. She got Bob out of the car in his car-seat, where he was sleeping, and everyone gathered around to ooo and ahhh over the newest addition. Then we unloaded the car and carried all the baby stuff up to Sami's old room, set up the bassinet, etc. Vicki would sleep on a cot in Sami's room tonight, then move into Samantha's room for the rest of their stay. Bob woke up, and we all went down for some lunch. Bob got passed around to everyone, and was a very happy baby, smiling and cooing. When he fussed a little, Sami took him, unbuttoned her blouse, opened the front-closure bra, and her firm tit actually bounced UP, with the nipple pointing skyward. Sami was unconcerned, and pulled little Bob to her nipple, where he suckled away. Oink! Dirty little tittie pig! Sami was totally unembarrassed, but I saw a twinkle in her eyes at Tim and my open mouths and big eyes. After awhile, Sami transferred little Bob to the other breast, where he apparently got full and fell back asleep (baby's job = eat, sleep, play, defecate). Vicki took him upstairs for his nap. Sami went upstairs to get on her swimsuit, and we all went poolside. She came back down in a few minutes in a tiny red bikini. I kept looking back and forth between mom, Samantha and Sami, trying to figure out which was better-looking. I couldn't decide. After a little while longer, Vicki came walking out the door. She was wearing a white one-piece swimsuit, cut high on the hips, making her long legs look even longer. Her slim waist led up to a more-conventional set of boobs, compared to my family, but still very squeezable. She was gorgeous! She dove in the pool and swam around a while. When she got out, the cold water had not only made her nipples the size of grapes, but the white suit was almost transparent. WOW! She looked sexy! She sat down to dry off and warm up. Mine and Tim's eyes couldn't stay off her, even with three of the most gorgeous women I know sitting there. We lounged around, taking a dip once in a while until it was time to go to dinner. With both his little girls in town, dad had made reservations at a nice restaurant, so we all got dressed and went out to dinner. Dad took mom, Samantha and Sami and the two babies in his big sedan, which left Vicki to ride with Cuz 'n Me in the van. We were all dressed up, the women in short dresses, men in sports coats and slacks. Vicki's dress was a white knit with a mini-skirt. As soon as we got in the van she kicked off her high-heels, and didn't put them back on until we got to the restaurant. She was a warm, friendly person, a little shy, but bubbly and animated once she got to know us. She had just finished High School before taking the nanny job with Sami, had a boyfriend back home, and would be leaving him there to start college as a freshman -- at the same school Tim and I attend! She was very excited about this, asked a thousand questions, and Tim and I told her it would be our pleasure to show her around and show her the ropes at school. Of course, our pig instincts had nothing to do with it. Oink!

Dinner was excellent, dad was in an expansive mood and drank too much; everyone but the babies had wine and got real jolly. Both Sami and Vicki were underage, but that got ignored, and they drank a little wine, too. Once when Vicki went to the ladies room, Sami, who was sitting between Tim and me, leaned over and told us what a nice girl Vicki was, a real gem at taking care of little Bob, but that she was awfully shy, and she thought her boyfriend was a real loser. She said since there were other people to help take care of little Bob, with grandma and grandpa around, she'd like to give Vicki some time off to "have some fun", and wondered if Tim and I would mind taking her out. Tim got that funny look on his face again, and we told Sami we'd be glad to help out. When Vicki came back, Sami whispered to her awhile, and I followed it up with an invitation to go out with a couple of older men. She smiled and giggled and nodded.

It was dusk when we came out of the restaurant, and mom drove (dad had a little too much to drink) and they headed for home. Vicki got in the van with Tim and me, immediately losing her shoes, and we drove around town awhile, pointing out the landmarks and talking about what it was like at college. As it got darker, Tim suggested we go to a movie, and Vicki agreed, so he drove to the drive-in (naturally). We all sat on the couch and had another glass of wine. I noticed Tim re-filling Vicki's glass with the wine/everclear mixture, but she didn't seem to notice the difference. When the movie started, it was the same X-Rated film we'd taken Samantha to.

Vicki was first embarrassed, then mesmerized. "Do people really do...that?" she whispered. We drew her into a discussion and found out she and her boyfriend had sex, but Vicki hadn't thought much of it, just doing it for her boyfriend, and it never lasted very long. "I don't see what the big fuss is about." She said, but she was breathing very heavily, her bosom rising and falling, and she kept crossing her legs, which made her short skirt ride up her long, lithe thighs. She seemed to think blow-jobs were normal, but gasped loudly when a man on the screen started eating a girl's pussy. I leaned over and kissed her full lips, softly, and she kissed me back, then broke the kiss. "I've got a boyfriend back home," she protested.

"Hey, we won't tell him anything," I responded, and she giggled. I kissed her again, and she put her hands on the back of my head and responded passionately. When she broke the kiss, Tim turned her head to him and kissed her softly. Again, she responded, kissing back. I saw Tim's hand slide up her tummy to one of her boobs and squeeze gently. She didn't protest, and I heard her moan, so when I kissed her, I did the same, and she moaned deeper.

When I pulled back, she turned automatically toward Tim, and he ran his tongue into her sweet mouth, where she sucked on it. I slid off the seat and got between her lithe thighs, as I watched Tim pull her slightly forward and unzip her dress down the back, then slide it off her slender shoulders and down her slim arms. No bra! Her B Cup boobies (I'm guessing) were firm and pointed straight forward, high on her chest. She had almost no aureoles around nipples the size of grapes. Beautiful! Tim was caressing them, still kissing Vicki, as I raised one slender foot and kissed her instep. She curled her toes and I heard her giggle. I kissed my way up her ankle, calf, the back of her knee, (got another giggle there) and on up her shapely thigh to her white panties. They were already damp. I hooked my fingers in her panties, lifted her slim hips, and slid them down her legs, kissing my way back down the other leg.

Tim had stopped kissing her mouth and was nibbling on her big, hard nipples by this time. Vicki had her head back against the couch and was rolling it gently back and forth. I tossed her panties on the front seat, and licked, nibbled and kissed my way back up her leg to her sweet-looking pussy, already glistening with juice. She had a small tuft of blonde hair, so light it could hardly be seen, crowning her pubic mound. I licked her pussy-lips and she reacted like she'd been shocked! Her legs quivered, little flat tummy convulsed, and she let out a little yelp. I laved my tongue up and down her slick lips, and she started a crooning deep in her chest, "Ooooooooooooooooooo... ooooooooooooooooooo... oooooooooooooo... WHAT ARE YOU...DOOOOOING?"

I parted her lips with my tongue and licked her clitoris, and she jerked and yelped again like an electrical shock went through her and the crooning picked up in both volume and pitch, "Ooooooooooooooo... ooooooooo... oooooooo...." I looked up and Tim was still alternating sucking and nibbling first one pert breast then the other. Vicki's head was rolling back and forth, but faster than before. Her face, neck and shoulders were flushed bright pink. I captured her clit between my lips and sucked on it, at the same time inserting a finger into her tight little twat. She stiffened her body, clamped her slim thighs around my head, and came, loudly squealing, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo... oooooooooooooooo...(gasp) ooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." as her pussy-juices soaked my chin and finger. I twisted the finger around, and she continued cumming for long minutes, jerking her thighs and pulling my head down to her soaking-wet pussy. When she relaxed, I lifted my head to see her bright-red-flushed face, neck, and chest. She'd broken out in a light sheen of perspiration all over, and was panting.

I was going to ask if she was using birth control, when I saw the patch stuck to her tummy, on the right side, just about where her ovary would be. I went back to work licking and nibbling her clitoris, and she began crooning again, "Ooooooooo... Oooooooooooooo... Ooooooo....." Tim went back to kissing her lips, squeezing and sucking her tits. The crooning increased in both volume and intensity, "Ooooooooo... oooooooo.... Ooooooooo...." My jaws were getting tired, and my neck stiff when she stiffened and had a second orgasm, smaller than the first, accompanied by more high-pitched squealing.

I lifted my head. Vicki's chest was heaving, her tummy rippling as she calmed back down. "Oh... God... that was great..." she gasped, "I've never felt like that before. I'm ..... amazed."

"We're just getting started," Tim crooned, as he straddled her chest and presented his hard cock to her lips. "Suck on this," he ordered. Vicki dutifully opened her mouth, and Tim slid inside. I lifted her long slender legs by the ankles and pushed them against Tim's back, as I centered my cock on her swampy pussy. I inserted the head of my dick. It's a good thing she was really wet, because her pussy was so tight, I had trouble gaining entrance. I slid in-and-out a few times, getting a little deeper with each stroke. I could hear Vicki squealing around Tim's cock in her mouth, changing pitch with each stroke. Once I bottomed out, I held still, savoring the tight fit, before beginning to stroke, slowly, all the way out, then all the way back in. I did this for several minutes, letting the tension build, then quickened my thrusts, and Vicki quickened her squeals, still muffled by Cuz's cock in her mouth.

Tim looked over his shoulder and said, "Oh, wow! Fuck her hard! You wouldn't believe what it does to my cock when she squeals... uh.. uh.. uh..." I picked up the tempo, and so did Vicki, her squeals getting both louder and higher-pitched. Tim's back stiffened, and I could tell he was cumming in Vicki's mouth. The squealing got drowned out, and I could hear her gulping down Tim's load. Then the squealing picked up again, as Tim pulled back and rolled to one side. Vicki continued squealing, and cumming, for as long as I could pump, until I finally shot my wad and slumped over her slender body, letting her legs fall to each side. She stared, wide-eyed, as I kissed her pretty lips. "Oh, God! That was even better!" she moaned, "Now I see what people like about sex!" I rolled over on my side, pulling her with me, and we hugged and kissed and stroked each other's bodies.

Then Tim was crouching behind her, and lubing up a couple of fingers with anal-eze. He rubbed Vicki's butt awhile, then slid a finger up her poop-chute. My cock was still encased in her tight pussy, and I could feel it. "OOOoooooooooooo (gasp) oooooooooooooooo..." Vicki crooned, "What are you dooooooooooooooooooooing...." "OOOoooooooo (gasp) oooooooooo..."

I pulled Vicki atop me as I rolled on my back, and felt Tim slide a second finger in her butt. "Oooooooooooo... ooooooooooooooo..." Vicki squealed, "that's soooooooo... ooooooooo naughty..... Ooooooo... oooooooo..." My cock was getting hard again, from her squirming around as Tim probed. Vicki squirmed, and Tim probed, and I just lay still, enjoying it all, until I felt Tim remove his fingers. I pulled Vicki's taut body close to mine, and kissed her as she rubbed her perky boobies against my chest. Her nipples were so hard, I believe they'd have cut glass.

Then I felt Tim's cock enter her butt, and she began squealing again, louder than before, throwing her head back and really giving vent, "OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo (gasp)oooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo..." and gasping between squeals. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOooo ooooooo (gasp) oooooooooooooooo..." Then Vicki's butt went into hyper-drive, and she was vibrating her pelvis and churning her hips back-and-forth, and cumming again. She was a non-stop cum machine. I could feel her juices coating my stomach and balls and forming a puddle on the old couch. And still she kept cumming, her pussy and ass clenching and un-clenching like fists squeezing on our cocks, until we both unloaded in her sweating body. She eased to a stop, and lay, relaxed, on top of me as Tim withdrew. I could feel her taut tummy convulsing as she gasped for air.

The End ...or...

jimewest
jimewest
72 Followers