Doing Mr. Wallace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,971 Followers

* * * * *

Wendy and I lay together for a long while basking in the afterglow of what we thought of as the most perfect orgasms two people can have together. I guess it was the culmination of months of longing, being together for an hour each day, wanting to hold and touch and love, all the while knowing it wasn't possible. For me there was also the knowledge that I had just made love to a beautiful young girl.

Later we showered together, our hands continuing to touch and explore as we stood together under a warm spray of water. There was no urgency in the way we kissed; our lips touched ever so lightly creating an easy, comfortable passion that simmered deep within our bodies. It was a romantic event, without the need to grab and experience the forceful side of our wanton needs. We were just two people enjoying the touch and closeness of each other.

We lay together on a thick rug in front of the entertainment system listening to music, and laughing and telling stories about some of her former classmates. We hadn't dressed after our shower; we lay together on the rug, our naked bodies touching as though it was the most natural thing to do. And it was.

I went to the kitchen at one point to freshen our sodas. Standing at the door to the kitchen I leaned against the jam and watched her. Wendy was lying on her tummy, facing away from me, her long, slender legs together and long blond hair covering her narrow back like a golden shawl. Her ass, so small and firm and soft, captured my attention and I became lost in it for several minutes. I felt my cock begin to harden again, which brought a smile to my face. How long had it been since a female had aroused me so many times in a single day?

Without really thinking about it, I pushed away from the door jam and walked across the hardwood floor to where she lay listening to a CD that was probably older than her eighteen years. I dropped easily to my knees at her feet, took her lovely feet in my hands and gently spread her legs wide. Wendy turned her head to one side, and then looked over one shoulder with a wide grin on her pretty face.

"Why do I think I'm about to be impaled on the most beautiful cock I've ever known?" she asked as she laughed softly.

"Could it be because you are about to be impaled?" I growled playfully.

"One can only hope," she purred.

I pulled up on her hips, bringing her sweet ass into the air, and grabbed a sofa pillow I had been using earlier to place under her tummy. Wendy laid her face on crossed arms and smiled seductively, knowing what was about to happen. Lowering my hips, I touched the head of my cock to the wet entrance to her pussy and pushed gently. We gasped in unison as my cock sank slowly and deeply inside of her.

"You are such a magnificent lover," she complimented in a soft voice.

" I can say the same about you," I whispered into her ear. "No woman has ever aroused me as you do."

"I love the feel of your cock in me! I can't get enough!"

I began to slide my cock into Wendy in long, easy thrusts. I kissed her neck and the side of her face that was exposed to me, eliciting small groans of contentment from her. I pressed my face into a mass of golden hair and breathed in deeply. I loved the fresh smell of her hair, the feminine smell of her body and the feel of her soft skin. I enjoyed everything that was Wendy Carlton. From the top of her pretty head to the soles of her sexy, pink feet.

The image of her ass remained in my head, the image I had gathered into my memory banks as I stood by the kitchen door a few minutes before and drank in. I had never fucked a woman's ass before but I suddenly wanted to fill Wendy's delightful ass with my cock. I didn't know if she would approve but I had to try. My state of arousal had become such that I had to have her ass. Wendy's small, firm ass was the most perfectly shaped ass I had ever seen.

I pulled my cock from Wendy's sopping wet pussy and raised my hips a little until my cock was above her soft ass crack. Her eyes opened and a bewildered expression touched her face. Then her eyes widened when I spread her cheeks with one hand and realization dawned.

"Oh, Steve..." Her voice small, a little frightened. "I've never been fucked in the ass."

"I don't have to do this, Wendy," I replied softly. The slight panic in her voice had brought me back to reality, restraining my lust.

She bit her lip, and then nodded. "Go ahead but be gentle. Please...I know it's gonna hurt..."

"You sure?"

"Yes. I want you...in my ass."

Holding my weight on one hand, I pressed the tip of my cock to Wendy's small, puckered asshole and pushed gently. I watched her face screw into an expression of pain as the bulbous head began to slowly expand her sphincter. I continued to hold pressure causing my cock to inch slowly inside of her. I stopped after the head was just inside and waited for a few minutes, allowing the pain to subside a little.

"Oh, fuck, it hurts!" she breathed.

"I can pull out, baby, if you want."

"No," she shook her head. "I want this...I want you in my ass!"

"Ok, it won't hurt long."

I continued inching inside of her, stopping a couple of times until the pain eased, then suddenly found myself deep in her tight ass. I stopped and began kissing her face, gently sucking her ear lobe and whispering softly to her. After five minutes I slowly pulled back until only the head was still inside, then thrust back in slowly and deeply. She sucked in a sharp breath and clenched her ass muscles.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"It...feels different," she laughed nervously. "It still kind of hurts but I like it."

"You have such a beautiful ass, baby, that I couldn't resist fucking it."

"You can fuck me anywhere, anytime!"

She was tight. I began to rock my hips slowly, fucking her sexy little ass with long, deep thrusts. After a few minutes I felt Wendy's ass begin to move slowly to match my rhythm and I slipped a hand under her and pressed a finger between her wet pussy lips. She groaned into the sofa pillow under her face. I found her sex-swollen clit and began to rub it gently.

"So good!" she exclaimed breathlessly. "I can't believe I'm being fucked in the ass."

"I can't believe I'm actually fucking your ass, Wendy!" I pressed my face to her hair and breathed deeply. "You are so hot!"

"I s this the first time you've fucked a girl in the ass?"

"Yes!" I hissed with pleasure.

"Good! We can enjoy it together!"

I began driving my cock inside of her ass in a corkscrew motion, expanding her hole a little more each time. She grunted her pleasure into the pillow. I worked my finger up and down her pink slit, alternately rubbing her clit and sinking it deep into her tight fuck hole. I could feel her ass loosening up with each thrust and I began to fuck her a little faster. My breathing was becoming loud and raspy as my passion mounted.

"Fuck me, Steve! Fuck my shithole!"

"Does my cock feel good in you now?"

"Oh, yes! I love it!"

I inserted a third finger into her pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb. She cried out with uninhibited joy, as I loved both of her holes. My thumb on her clit rubbed hard, fast little circles that drove her wild. She bucked her ass against my hips, humped my fingers until she emitted a long, piercing scream. I could feel her cum gushing from her pussy and coating my hand.

"CUM IN ME! CUM IN MY ASSHOLE!"

I came hard, just as she wanted, and emptied my balls into her for the third time that day. Hot ropes of thick cum began to fill her ass as she continued to cum. Her pussy tightened on my fingers, her sphincter gripped my cock and I cried out with ecstasy. My whole body trembled violently while I hovered above her with my cock buried deep in her ass. My breath caught for a moment in my throat then released slowly along with a groan that seemed never ending.

I finally pulled my cock from Wendy's ass and collapsed on the rug beside her. I lay gasping for breath as she rolled half on top of me. Her eyes were wide and her pretty mouth made a big O as she stared uncomprehendingly at me.

"That was fucking awesome!" she exclaimed breathlessly. "I can't believe what I've missed all this time!"

"It was great," I grinned.

"Now I'll be fucking my ass with my hairbrush!" she laughed as she kissed me.

"There's something I would pay to see," I chuckled.

Wendy made a face at me and with a glint of mischievousness in her eyes, she said, "No charge for you, baby."

We showered a second time and finally got dressed. It was late in the afternoon and time for her to go home. I stood on the porch and watched as Wendy navigated her car onto the road out front and disappear in the direction of town. It had been one hell of a day and I was suddenly glad that I had had Wendy Carlton in my history class and in my life. She was undoubtedly the most mesmerizing girl I had ever met.

There would be no love between us. That was understood. Wendy had four years of college ahead of her and I wanted her to experience everything those years promised. But for the immediate future, before the first semester took her away, we had plenty of time to explore one another. Besides, Wendy had opened a door for me that I hadn't really realized before and who knew what young high school graduate might want to seduce Mr. Wallace next year?

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,971 Followers
12