Doing Mrs Connor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he started to work up a rhythm working his cock in and out of her until Karen tensed. David wasn't totally sure what she was doing as her fingers started to dig into his back as her first orgasm started. He just wasn't sure what she wanted, should he stop or push all of his cock into her. Each one of his past lovers liked different things and since this was the first time he had fucked Karen he wasn't sure what she liked and so decided to push his cock deep in her.

"Oh my, oh, there it is, oh I've never," Karen's pussy clamped down on him sending waves of pleasure though her body. She couldn't believe that she'd reached an orgasm so quickly. This was the first time in her life that she'd ever cum from a man inside her; normally she only achieved an orgasm from oral sex or with her toys.

David was tired of being nice and really wanted to give it to her hard, so once Karen opened her eyes he reached down, picked her up and flipped her over like a doll. Karen was totally caught off guard but liked it. Dean was passive but David was being aggressive and once on her hands and knees she felt him behind her. She didn't say a word as she just wanted to see what he was going to do.

She felt David line himself up behind her only to thrust all of his cock deep into her with one thrust and she grabbed a pillow to muffle her scream as his fingers dug into her hips as he took her. He was hard and this wasn't making love. This was hard hot sex and she loved the way he was doing her. All David wasn't to do was pound her hard to make sure that she never forgot how he did her.

Oh how he enjoyed finally fucking her. He reached out with his right hand allowing his fingers to dig into her thick hair and Karen responded by arching her back. He then pushed her head down changing the angle his cock rubbed against her sugar walls. Even though she was tight this angle was even more pleasurable, but he didn't care about her pleasure all he wanted was to cum. His pace quickened and he could hear Karen whimper and moan. He knew that she wanted to scream, but was struggling not to wake up her family. She was his, she loved how he did her, and they both wanted more.

In a soft voice she begged, "Oh give it to me! I want to feel you cum in me. Come on lover cum in me."

Then with one last thrust, she felt that thick mushroom head expand in her. Then she felt warm and very wet. He shot his first thick stream of cum in her. "Oh yeah baby."

Feeling him cum inside her sent her over the edge, and she enjoyed another orgasm. She was under his control and liked it. The way he just did her for her own pleasure got her off. Once he finished he collapsed next to her and they sat there together for a few minutes as each struggled to catch their own breath.

David was the first to break the silence, "I better get going."

Then the moment was over, in some ways too quick for her, but she knew there would be more in time. She sat back and enjoyed watching her young lover dress. Once he was dressed she got out of bed and grabbed her clothes. She walked him out, gave him a quick kiss and then he was gone. She locked the door and went to her husband.

Dean had not been able to achieve an erection for the past five years causing some strain on their relationship. Karen missed sex and over the years started to purchase toys until she'd built up a large collection of dildo's and vibrators but those toys never filled that missed feeling of a man on top of her. She missed the way a man would dominate and take her to bed, because she loved to be dominated. Dean would use the toys on her and talk about a stud fucking her and he told her that she was free to enjoy a lover since he was unable to perform to her needs.

Being in David's arms felt good and feeling his hard cock felt even better. She loved how his toned body felt against hers and knew that he would become a great lover. Oh, she remembered being young and having sex five times a day. Part of her wanted to take David to bed but the woman in her wanted to savour the moment and enjoy the dance. She loved foreplay and the act of teasing. Also feeling a hard cock was something new to her since Dean was unable to achieve an erection. Soon, that young rigid cock of David's would be in her.

Karen walked up to her bedroom and tossed her dress and lingerie in the hamper.

Dean rolled over and smiled, "So how was he?"

"Honey he was great. Remember being nineteen when your cock was always rock hard?"

Dean reached out and helped Karen join him in bed, "Yes I do."

"He fucked me twice."

Dean smiled, "Did you cum?"

"Oh yeah and once when he was doing me doggie style."

"Think he will work out?"

Karen gave Dean a quick kiss, "With your help baby, yes. David has wanted me for years but never had the balls to make a pass. Now that he's tasted me he will be back soon."

"I'm happy that you're getting what you need."

"I love you baby."

"And I love you, I even came once tonight. This is working out for everyone."

Karen was a little confused, "You came?"

"Yeah, I could hear you and it got me aroused. I didn't want to interrupt you or scare David off. So I jacked off."

Karen reached out and gave a quick squeeze to Dean's cock, "Oh baby that is hot! Next time wait and let me suck you off."

Dean smiled, "That would be nice. I'm just happy that you have someone to take care of that scratch."

Karen lay down, enjoying the feeling of David's cum slipping out of her pussy and felt sexy and alive. After all some nineteen year old stud just did her twice and knew that it wasn't lady like and that she should go and clean herself but she wanted to savour the feeling of hot illicit sex. Tomorrow she could clean the sheets. She fell asleep thinking of her next experience.

*

Hope you enjoyed my fantasy! Send me an email telling me what you liked or disliked.

12