Doing Mrs. Hanson's Yard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
525 Followers

Joining her, I looked down on my perfect woman. My cock yearned to bury itself into her, but I needed to maintain some control, or I was going to screw this up for both of us. My body shrieked for more than I'd gotten already, but I knew that if I took my time, it'd be infinitely better.

Kneeling there, I reached out and touched Mrs. Hanson's face. Her eyes closed, and I knew she was going to just lay there and let me do whatever I was planning to do.

I traced my fingers over every inch of her skin, purposely avoiding the areas I most wanted to explore: breasts, pussy. I'd come to those when I was finished memorizing her curves with my hands. And what sensuous curves they were! For an older woman, Mrs. Hanson had managed to maintain a body most girls my age would die for. I wasn't sure how much work she put into it, and it didn't really matter, but the result was the perfection I was delighted to have beneath my exploring fingers.

Finally, I'd touched everywhere on her body I could reach, even as far as tickling the bottoms of her feet, and it was time to go for the good bits. Both hands slowly closed over her breasts, and I sighed at the same time she did. My hands completely covered each tit, with some to spare. I'd heard the "more than a handful is a waste" thing, but didn't believe a word of it. I came to the instant conclusion that whoever came up with that statement was trying to convince themselves of something.

I marveled at how firm, yet how soft and pliable her breasts were. I was pretty sure they'd been firmer when she was younger, but they felt pretty damn good to me. Mrs. Hanson certainly wasn't complaining, either. All while I'd been touching her, even before I homed in on her breasts, she'd been giving me little moans and sighs, letting me know I was doing something right. I was taking all my cues from her, because now that she'd placed her pleasure in my hands, I was going to pay as close attention as possible so I could do everything as well as I could.

When I pinched one of her outstanding nipples between my fingers, the gasp I received spurred me on to more. I took both nipples in my fingers and squeezed gently, and received some truly satisfying feedback. When I squeezed harder, the sounds got louder and deeper, and when I squeezed and twisted, her eyes flew open, her mouth gaped and she nearly sat up in the bed.

"Oh, god," she panted. "Suck 'em, baby. Take 'em between your lips and suck as hard as you can."

Well, I sure wasn't going to pass up *that* invitation! Leaning over, I kept one hand working over one nipple while I lowered my lips to the other.

Mrs. Hanson's back arched off the bed, and a grunt escaped her throat when I latched on and started sucking. I tasted the faint salt of her sweat as I teased her with my tongue, and when I finished one, I switched to the other. I was amazed at the stiffness and texture of her nipples, but what I liked best was the reaction I got when I did different things to them.

She really liked when I gently bit down, but once, I bit a little too hard, and she let me know. I was glad. I wanted this to feel good, not hurt.

On impulse, I locked my lips onto the round flesh of her breast, just below her left nipple and sucked as hard as I could. I'd heard of this before, I mean who hasn't heard of hickeys? I'd never received one, thank god, and I certainly hadn't *given* anybody one before, but I thought this would be fun. And I was putting it in a location that nobody would ever see unless she flashed her tits at them.

While I did this, I flicked and twisted and generally mauled her right breast, eliciting a lot of really hot sounds and making her writhe sensuously on the bed.

When I finally raised up, there was a nice red mark, about an inch diameter, just below and to the inside of her left breast.

Mrs. Hanson lifted her tit up and examined my work. She grinned. "We're going to play *that* game, eh?" With that, she grabbed my hips and pulled me forward, locking her own lips to the inside of my right thigh. My balls rested against her cheek as she sucked, and I was surprised at the sensation the suction. It almost hurt, but felt pretty good. When she was finished, I had a mark on the inside of my thigh that pretty well matched the one I'd just laid on her.

She examined the hickey and stated, "There we go. While we're marking territory... So much better than a class ring, don't you think?" She then looked up at me with a glowing smile on her face.

I couldn't have agreed more, but couldn't find words, so I laid down next to her and kissed her again.

This time, when our lips separated, I kept kissing my way down her chin, to her throat, then down the valley between her breasts. I didn't take time to nurse her tits, I had a lower destination in mind. I continued slowly kissing her skin, till I got to her belly button. For a little bit, I teasingly wiggled my tongue in that little indentation, eliciting a giggle and a squirm.

From where I was at that moment, I glanced down Mrs. Hanson's body toward my goal. This was an amazing sight for me, to look down the smooth, gradual slope of her belly to that little trimmed patch of hair, and then nothing. I knew there was something beyond that, I just couldn't see it from my present vantage.

The lure of what lay past that patch of pussy hair drew me toward the horizon of Mrs. Hanson's lower body. I resumed kissing, leaving a trail of moisture from her belly button on my way to the treasure that lay before me.

When I reached her pubic hair, I nuzzled my face in the fuzz, basking in the feel of so intimate a part of her against my skin. From here, I could *really* smell the musky odor her crotch let off. While I'd never thought the smell of sweat was especially arousing, mixed with the dark, feminine aroma of pussy made this an erotic treat. I felt a big drop of pre-cum ooze from my cock head at my first up-close whiff of her crotch. My nose was filled with the smell of her. I could hardly believe how horny it made me.

From where I was, I could just reach the stiff, shiny little nub of her clit with my tongue. Without moving any farther, I extended my tongue and flicked the tip over the end of her most sensitive spot. I may have been young, but I'd done some reading, seen a few pictures and movies. I knew what I was looking at, and what I was supposed to do. I'd just never actually *seen* the real thing, never actually *applied* what I'd learned. I was finally going to get to try that stuff I'd heard about, read about, watched on the videos and seen in the pictures. I was pretty sure Mrs. Hanson wasn't going to chicken out on me.

When my tongue touched her clit, Mrs. Hanson moaned loudly and her back arched up off the bed a little. It was a pretty good bet that I had plenty to learn, but at the moment, it appeared she was allowing me to do my own thing. I flickered my tongue out to tease her clit a few more times, receiving a similar reaction from her each time.

Unfortunately, I was as far as I could go from my current position. I gave her clit one more lick, then moved enough that I could lift her leg and wiggle under it. I let her rest her leg on me, then got myself in a position where I could relatively comfortably explore the newest, most exciting thing I'd ever seen in all my life.

To say I was fascinated would be a horrible understatement. As I've said before, until that moment, the only pussies I'd seen were in pictures and porn vids. To say I was interested would have been an understatement as well. This, of course, might make you think I was acting out of character for a guy my age - a virgin, mind you. You're probably thinking to yourself, "This kid's not acting like a kid anticipating his first real fuck. Nobody his age would be taking all this time." Truth be told, the primary reason I was taking my time - I was dying to plunge my cock into this truly desirable pussy and cum - was that I was afraid after this one time, Mrs. Hanson would have second thoughts and that'd be it. So, to be honest, I was making sure I made the most of this one time on the off chance that it *was* the only time.

For several minutes, I just rested my head on Mrs. Hanson's thigh and memorized her pussy. It was such an alien thing to my experience, yet it was gorgeous. Tentatively, I reached out and touched the folds, bringing up a moan from her throat. It was surprising how soft it was, sort of like the skin on my balls when they were hanging really warm and loose, yet this was swollen and apparently a lot more sensitive. I wondered at the shape of it, knowing from reading and studying that this was just the outside, and what it was guarding was just as mysterious and wonderful.

I wasn't quite ready to part the folds and see what was behind them yet, there was still a host of exploration to be had on what kind of pleasure I could draw from her and me by playing with what met my eyes at the moment.

I slowly traced my finger around, first up the crease where her leg and crotch met, then up and over, through her pubic hair, then down the other side. Little by little, I let my circling finger move closer and closer, until I was caressing over the soft folds, until all that was left was directly down the center. I still wasn't ready to penetrate inside, though.

Now that I was through with one finger, I lifted my whole hand and petted her pussy from top to bottom, marveling at the feel of it. I knew right then that I'd never get tired of this, knowing that by my gentle, curious exploration, I was giving my woman intense pleasure. Of course, I was enjoying myself pretty well, too, if my iron-hard cock was any indication.

Now, I haven't said a lot about what Mrs. Hanson was doing while I was playing with her pussy. To be frank, she was going nuts. Even though I hadn't done a hell of a lot yet, she was moaning and writhing on the bed, my tentative touches apparently feeling pretty damn good. If she'd been just laying there not doing anything, what I was doing would have still been interesting, but not nearly as exciting as her enthusiastic reaction made it.

Mrs. Hanson's pussy odor still filled my nostrils and made my head spin. Now that I'd had some time to explore at least the outside of her with my hand, I thought I'd go a little further.

Bringing my face closer to her pussy, I extended my tongue and traced the same path I had with my finger earlier, following a similar pattern, until all that was left was a single lap up the middle. I'd caught traces the closer to her opening I got, but when I finally lined my tongue up to make that last single lick, I started my way from the bottom to the top, and scooped up a tongueful of her pussy juice.

Wow! I made it no farther. Instead of going that last couple inches to her clit, I stayed down lower and continued lapping up the fluid that oozed from inside her.

Mrs. Hanson could barely contain herself. Her body writhed sensuously and she moaned continually. For a first-timer, I must have been doing okay. Placing my lips right up against hers, I speared my tongue as deeply as I could get it. I found more of her slick, tasty pussy nectar inside, so I flicked my tongue around to try to get more of it.

Finally, Mrs. Hanson had had enough of me and my exploration, because she grabbed my head and guided it up higher, toward the hard, distended nub of her clit. Well, I'm no dummy, I could figure out what she wanted.

Smiling, knowing I was doing *something* right, I leaned my face in toward Mrs. Hanson's clit and sucked it between my lips. The moan that came out of her throat was earthier than anything I'd ever heard before. She held my head in place with one hand while I watched the other go to her breasts and start pulling on her nipples. I continued to suck and nibble on her clit, treating it like I had her nipples earlier. I remembered what happened when I bit down too hard, and figured I'd better be extra careful down here.

Before too long, I was treated to my first experience of a woman's orgasm. Her pussy got even slicker than it had been, her moans turned into a deep, gutteral scream of sorts, and if it hadn't been for her hand holding my head to her crotch, I wouldn't have been able to hang on while she came.

Well, I certainly felt a swell of accomplishment, and it was even more fulfilling knowing who it was I was giving such pleasure. It unfortunately ended too soon, and I found myself hoping I'd get the chance to try to make her feel this good again in the near future.

Eventually, Mrs. Hanson released her grip on my head, so I leaned back a little and laid my head on her thigh once more while I caught my breath. While I rested, I went back to my admiration of her pussy. It was a lot wetter than it had been, and the aftertaste of her juices lingered in my mouth, a delicious reminder of what I'd just managed to do for this gorgeous woman. The lips of her pussy were even more swollen than before, and I watched a few little pulses that I thought were probably orgasmic aftershocks make the muscles beneath all that beauty flex.

"That was amazing," Mrs. Hanson finally panted. "You have no idea how long it's been since my pussy was eaten so well. You sure you've never done that before?"

My eyes never left her beautiful cunt. "Never. I'm ready to do it again, though. I'll do it whenever you want, for however long you want."

Her leg lifted off my body. "Come up here and kiss me. I want more, and I think you do, too."

I let my gaze drift away from the sight of Mrs. Hanson's pretty pussy, then got up and lay next to her again. Our lips met once more. While we kissed, it was a pretty good bet that Mrs. Hanson could taste her pussy in my mouth, but she didn't seem to mind.

After several minutes, we drew our faces away from one another and simply looked into the other's eyes. God, I'd never felt this way with any of my girlfriends. It wasn't the sex thing, although so far, it had been pretty fucking spectacular. I never, in my wildest imagination, ever thought I'd actually be where I was right now.

"Duane," Mrs. Hanson asked after a little bit, "you ready to find out what it *really* feels like to be a man?"

When she spoke like that, I felt like a little kid again. It kind of hurt, but mostly scared me. Was she really asking me what I thought she was? I thought I was ready for this, but all of a sudden, I was a big bundle of nerves. Was I going to be able to hold myself back long enough to truly satisfy her? My cock was harder than it had ever been before, and it'd been drooling pre-cum for quite a while, so I knew it was ready, so why was I suddenly so apprehensive? I knew I wanted this, but some part of me really wondered if I was going to act like a man and not cum as soon as I got inside her. It'd probably be okay if I couldn't control myself, but I hoped Mrs. Hanson would understand if I proved to be just another teenage virgin.

My mouth was dry, and I couldn't manage words, so I just nodded. The look on my face must have been pretty comical, because Mrs. Hanson had a huge grin. When I started to get up, she laid back and spread her legs, lifting them up and putting her pussy on display for me.

climbing into that display, I felt my nerves get worse. My cock didn't get any softer, but my heart pounded and I felt sweat beading on my forehead. For all my desire, I was surprised at how freaked out I was about this.

Mrs. Hanson could obviously see something in the way I was acting, because she comforted, "It's okay. If you're not ready, I understand."

I had to confess. "Oh, I'm plenty ready. I'm just afraid I won't be good enough."

"Don't worry about that. You'll be fine. Trust me."

I still wasn't totally convinced, but her faith gave me a boost. I continued on, leading with my cock. It took a little doing, figuring out where I needed to be, but some fumbling around guided my cock head right into the smooth tunnel that it was meant to fit in. For a moment, I just knelt there, my cock head at the entrance to Mrs. Hanson's pussy, unsure if I should go on. I shouldn't have worried, because deep down, I knew I wanted to, and I was pretty sure Mrs. Hanson wanted me, as well.

"Come on, that's a good start. You're almost there," she coaxed while I wavered on the edge. Mrs. Hanson was being really patient with me, and I was glad. "You don't need to be shy with me. Please, Duane, fuck me."

I'd never heard a woman say that, outside of a porn flick. My mom would never talk like that, at least not that I'd ever know, and I never guessed I'd hear it myself. I felt a wave of arousal fly through me at the sound of those words. "Say it again."

Mrs. Hanson smiled up at me. She was wearing that knowing grin again. "What, you want me to tell you to fuck me again? You like that?" I nodded sheepishly. "Fuck me, sexy man. Fuck my pussy and fill it with cum."

I damn near came, hearing her talk. Before the doubt came back, I shoved forward and buried myself in Mrs. Hanson's pussy.

Holy shit!

My god, I'd never felt anything like this before! There is *nothing* on earth that could have prepared me for this! It's no damn wonder guys cum immediately when they get their cocks into their first pussy. If I hadn't cum once already, I'd have done just that. As it was, though, I had to stop dead before I moved my cock again, or I probably *would* have cum right then and there. There was no way for me to know what this felt like for Mrs. Hanson, but what I did know is that it felt fucking *fabulous* for me!

I stayed where I was, trying hard not to fall over the edge and just spurt out my life into Mrs. Hanson's amazing pussy. Once again, the look on my face must have been priceless. "Like that, Duane? Now you know why men will do almost anything for their women. Don't wait. Go ahead, I know you want to."

She was right. I thought before that I'd do anything for Mrs. Hanson, now I knew it for sure. I started to pull myself out of her, and a moan dragged itself from my throat as I did. When I started back in, it was the same thing. Damn, how was I going to manage to last more than a couple strokes? Did it really matter? I didn't want to look like a stupid, inexperienced kid here, but I'd probably already given Mrs. Hanson more than plenty of clues I was exactly that.

"Don't hold back. You never have to hold back with me. Go ahead and cum. I want to feel that cock shoot its load in me. It's been way too long since I felt a man cumming in my pussy."

I couldn't help myself. While I wanted to last, there was no way it was going to happen. One more in and out and I was shouting and filling Mrs. Hanson with my jizz. God, I thought it felt almost overwhelming when I came in her mouth, this was otherworldly! While I was losing my mind with pleasure, Mrs. Hanson cooed her encouragement to me with a satisfied whisper.

Finally, I was spent. I shot my last spurt into Mrs. Hanson's accepting body and collapsed on her. In my post-orgasmic daze, I felt her arms surround me and caress my hair and back. My cock still throbbed in her grasping warmth, but there was nothing more to shoot. Maybe in a bit, but not at that moment.

While I lay there, gasping for breath, my heart pounding in my chest, I heard Mrs. Hanson say, "That was wonderful. It's been too long since I felt a cock cumming inside me. How about you, Duane? You glad I was your first?"

I gathered enough energy to pant, "You have no idea."

She laughed lightly, making my body shake. Then she stated, "I *am* going to have to breathe soon, though." Wearily, I rolled off her, falling with a *thump* onto the bed.

Mrs. Hanson propped herself up on her elbow and placed a hand on my chest. "How was that? Everything you'd hoped?"

From my back, I gasped, "That was beyond words. I had no idea..."

"There's more where that came from. It's been too long since I had a man. Would you like to be that man?"

susurrus
susurrus
525 Followers