Doing My Homework

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sped the tempo and began working him hard and fast. Then, sometimes, she would slow to a crawl and go all the way down to let him know who was really in control. She could hear him grunting and breathing hard and knew he was having a very difficult time grading. And wasn't that his job? Didn't he have a responsibility? Hah! She delighted in knowing she could interfere with that, as if by giving this pleasure she could make him fail to fulfill his promise.

She took him all the way down into her throat and felt it throb deep inside as she nibbled at his base. He struggled in delight.

A knock came at the door. For a second, she froze. Then, she pulled up and let it come out of her.

"Uh. Yes. Come in!"

She heard the door open.

"Bob. Hi. Was just wondering. What's happening with those Quasicrystal conference proceedings?"

At first, a fear was overwhelming. Her smell was pungent. What if this man noticed a whiff of sex? What if he walked around and saw her? What if she was caught? Would she be expelled? And what would happen to him?

A devilish thought came to Natalie. Who cares about me, this is fucking community college. What could they do? But... Bob. Professor Bee-Oh-Bee - Oh, my! He'd be duly fucked. She could have some fun right now and it's not like he'd stand up in protest.

"Well, as you know I'm refereeing two papers and editing. I've got-"

She took him in her mouth again. She pursed her lips to form a seal, sucked as hard as she could, and went down to his zipper.

"Uh."

She pulled up, pushed down, pulled up again, and began working the tip hard with her tongue. She went down again and along the shaft a bit of air snuck in between the seal of her tight lips. There was some noise, which he attempted to hide with a cough.

"So. I've got this."

She felt him throb harder in her mouth and his fidgeting suggested severe distraction. She went all the way down again and nibbled the base gently.

"The. Editing. I'm." He coughed. "Excuse me."

This was fun. She rubbed her thighs and closed her eyes from what little pleasure it offered, and - God damn - if she didn't almost come herself. Christ, this was hotter than she could have imagined! She pulled back out and swirled her tongue around his tip. It was so slippery from her mucus she had to press hard to feel the bumps across its soft surface.

"I'm. Uh. About a quarter done now." She took it in all the way again, feeling it slide down and bend in her throat until once again her lips pressed against the metal of his zipper.

"I should. I mean."

His legs started to shake uncontrollably.

"I'll make deadline."

The tension in his voice lifted it up almost an octave as he said that final word and she would have laughed loudly if his cock hadn't been stuffed down her mouth. This was delicious payback for that spanking yesterday. Hah!

"That's great. Yeah. Bob. Everything OK?"

"Just fine!"

"Sure. OK. Hey. Squash. Tomorrow morning, 7am?"

Natalie went back all the way down knowing this drove him into an absolute frenzy.

"7am, sharp!"

"OK. Well, I see you have work here."

"Just some."

She pulled up and delicately bit his tip.

"Uh. Grading."

With intense suction and harsh speed Natalie pushed down and pulled back up and pushed down and pulled back up. She continued this relentlessly.

"Have a nice afternoon."

"Uh, you too!"

The door closed and just then a light spray struck the back of her throat as he struggled against the chair and desk. With some minor curiosity, she wondered if that was all he had to give. As she continued working his cock, she mildly considered if her memory of Robbie's gushing had been wrong. There was a sense of genuine confusion on that count. Then he let out a guttural low moan as tremors began all over, and an answer to that question was immediately forthcoming.

Her mouth filled with hot, thick, and creamy slime. Most of it went down her throat in a glob with something like the consistency of egg white streaming off a half eggshell. Some of it dripped down off her lips onto her pink cashmere sweater. But she was too busy working that cock to concern herself with the mess. He struggled in the chair and she heard his fingernails drag along the desk. Then another burst filled her mouth. She swallowed that just as another came forth yet again.

Natalie persisted with her task even as it got thin and watery until he had no more to give, though his convulsions continued. Out of compassion for the man, she finally relented with the suction and slowed down, mouthing and licking him gently. Though breathing heavily and trembling all over, he began to relax.

"You are an evil woman." He laughed with exhilaration.

She pulled him out of her mouth.

"Finish your grading." Natalie ordered.

But the pen didn't scrawl. Instead, he reached down to the armrests, undid the ties, and freed her.

"Already done." He replied.

He grabbed her wrist, pushed out the chair, and led her from underneath the desk out into the open as her red knees stung. Then he pulled her up and set her down upon the corner of his desk. He once again surprised her by kissing deeply, his tongue penetrating every crevice. She didn't expect him to so eagerly enjoy the aftertaste of that stuff she had just swallowed. She liked that.

He pulled back and ran a finger down the slimy mess on her sweater.

"Wear that tomorrow in class. Don't you dare clean it."

"Yes, Bob."

He smiled a nasty little curve on his lips as a finger waved back and forth to let her know just how much he didn't like that name and she knew she had a nice little crowbar with which to pry apart his composure in the future. She wondered when might be the best time to use it inappropriately.

As she considered this new verbal tool he yanked down her thong and got on his knees. Soon, Natalie's piercing yelps of pleasure filled the building.