Doing Nancy Green Eyes

Story Info
Fan meets author for sexual games.
5.2k words
4.1
27.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is madness, Nancy thought, as she stretched out on a deck chair by the hotel swimming pool, rubbing lotion on her body, using sunglasses to protect her eyes from the bright glare of the afternoon sun.

She had arrived early in the morning, checking in at the Miami Beach hotel and registering for the teacher's convention before noon.

The convention was the excuse for the trip, the ruse to fool her husband. He was a good man but he did not understand her hunger, even taking away her E-mail so she could not correspond on line with anyone. Yet, she had managed, writing the author of her favorite erotic stories through the private messaging, sending him a public phone number and a time to call even specifying her time zone.

To her surprise he had called and she was thrilled at the deep sound of his voice, trying to imagine what he looked like, her mind imagining them fucking wildly in a hotel room, she becoming his willing slut.

From that first conversation, they continued in contact as he set up an E-mail for her, providing her with a name and password, using his own mail as an alternate verification source, so she could have a secret mailbox and correspond with him, telling him how much she liked his erotic stories.

They corresponded for weeks, every message charged with sexual images, every line she wrote or read making her wet. Boldly, she had sent him a photo of herself wearing a two piece brown bathing suit, the same one she wore now as she waited for him, for her favorite author.

They had continued talking by phone. She had bought a disposable cell phone at Wal Mart, calling a number he had provided and he told her how he would use her, fingering her, fondling her ass and tits, his cock entering her mouth, her cunt, her rosebud rear hole. Alone at home she had stretched out naked in her bed, playing with herself, moaning as his voice echoed in her ear with promised lust and orgasmic pleasure. She experienced orgasm after orgasm, burying her fingers into the wet folds of her mound, finger fucking herself as the Cuban described his tongue licking her clit, his cock impaling her ass, his meat ramming into the folds of her hungry, middle aged cunt. It had been sensational and she had made up her mind that she wanted him, wanted him totally, to be fucked by him and used in any way he desired.

The night before her trip to Florida she had masturbated as she showered, rubbing the soap bar up and down the folds of her cunt as she pretended that the hard soap was the head of a creamy prick, his prick, the one that was going to impale her in a Miami Beach hotel while her unsuspecting husband was back home, at work, unaware of her depravity. Her masturbation had concluded with a gut wrenching orgasm on her knees, the stream of water from the shower head cooling her as she moaned with her release.

This is madness, she thought as she glanced at the singles and couples in the hotel pool. I have come here to see a man I have never met, a stranger. Is he going to be as good as the stories he writes, use me as he controls me and teases me? This is insane but I want to give myself to him; I want to be used by him in a way I have never been taken, not even by my husband. I am here to be his toy, to be owned totally for a couple of days, defiled, used and abused and just thinking about it makes me wet.

Nancy looked around her at the men and women splashing in the pool or stretched out on deck chairs. Some of the younger men reminded her of her high school students and a woman with a thong bikini made her self conscious, aware of her age even though she kept herself in good shape and knew she was still desirable, still fuckable.

Where is he? He said he would meet me poolside in the afternoon, she thought as she panicked for a moment, hoping her trip would not be wasted.

Perhaps he's here already, looking at me. Could he be the balding man by the pool bar, the one wearing the Bermuda shorts? He has been looking this way, checking me out. Or perhaps he is the one stretched out in the deck chair on the other side, the one with the blue swim trunks? I hope he shows up soon before I lose my nerve.

Nancy felt a presence walking behind her, someone walking towards her. She gulped, not daring to turn her head, both excited and afraid of the unknown.

The Cuban was suddenly next to her, looking down. He was dressed in sandals, black shorts and a royal blue beach shirt. He had a full beard and wore sunglasses, big in a bear sort of way, about six feet and a couple of hundred pounds. His crotch was at eye level with Nancy and her eyes moved up from his thighs to his face. She could not see his eyes, hidden behind the dark sunglasses, but could feel his eyes burning her as he stared at her, appraising her body stretched out on the deck chair.

Even though she was wearing a rather conservative two piece brown suit, Nancy felt totally naked.

"Hello, Nancy," he said with the same deep voice that had made her wet over the phone.

"Hello yourself," she answered nervously.

The Cuban sat on a deck chair next to Nancy, lighting a cigarette. He did not speak as he puffed silently, staring at her.

He was inspecting her, looking at her breasts, the nipples hard against the soft fabric of her top and between her legs, at the slit mound outlined on the swimming suit. Nancy kept quiet, shifting nervously on the deck chair.

"What's your room number?" he asked.

"Eight eleven."

"Go there and wait for me," he instructed, "Get some ice and I'll be there in a few minutes after I stop at the hotel store and pick up some liquor."

As she walked away, Nancy could feel him staring at her ass, appraising her rear, running in his mind the list of things he could do, and would do, to her behind.

She ran the ice errand quickly before going into her room to wait for him, for the man who would use her without her husband's knowledge.

This is madness, she thought, but I'm as wet as a twenty year old groupie waiting for a rock star. I am here to be his toy because by his words alone, on e-mail or phone, he knows my soul, can see into my being and understands the fiber of my hunger. Do I really want to do this? Yes, I do. I am looking forward to being used.

She had left the door open and he strolled in, carrying a bottle of premixed pina coladas. The Cuban locked the door and began preparing two drinks as he stared at her.

"Remove your sunglasses," he said, "I want to see your face. Ah, yes, you have very pretty green eyes and I also like your short brown hair. It's nice."

"Thank you. I like you also."

Nancy had expected him to make a move as soon a he entered the room but the man did not seem in a hurry.

"Let's go out in the terrace," he said, "and talk for a while we smoke a bowl of the good stuff and drink these pina coladas. Oh and don't put the shades back on; I want to look at those green eyes while I talk to you."

They sat side by side on a rattan couch in the balcony, yet he did not touch her as he passed her the lit pipe, as they talked. The weed and the liquor kicked in and the conversation was about sex, raw lust, making her more excited than she already felt.

He told her some of his experiences, including having a six month relationship with one of his former high school teachers, an older woman with green eyes just like hers, although she was taller than Nancy's five foot seven frame.

"What do you weigh, about one thirty?" he asked, "my teacher, Annette, was about five ten and about one forty five. She had a great ass. She was married also, just like you but she liked me and we got together a couple of times a week for half a year until she moved away. We used to cover ourselves in whipped cream and lick each other dry and she loved taking it up the ass. One time we were parked at a beach during daytime hours, making out and she went down on me, taking me in her mouth. A young couple walking by stopped dead on their tracks and looked through the passenger's window and I did not tell Annette, I just rolled down her swim suit and gave the transfixed strangers a perfect view of her ass and wet cunt. Annette did not realize we had an audience until after she sat upright, her lips coated with my cum."

Nancy told some stories also, her conversation drifting to her present sex life, her hidden desires and her constant reading of erotica. She admitted to the Cuban being overwhelmed by his stories.

"You dominate your characters without being cruel," she said, "you tease and create anticipation and then you take and posses. I lie teasing too. I like it when a man looks at my crossed legs or down my blouse and I can sense his feelings, his excitement. I have done my share of teasing."

"Am I teasing you now?" he asked, puffing on the pipe.

"You are driving me crazy," she said, "I'm very excited and ready."

He leaned forward and kissed her, surprising her with the sweetness of the motion, only the face making contact, his tongue penetrating her mouth. She was hoping he would fondle her but he broke of the kiss, leaning back on the couch, smiling.

"Take off the top," he said.

She glanced around, momentarily wondering if someone see her topless from the balcony of a nearby building?

Her hands grasped the clasp of her bathing top, releasing her tits. The Cuban nodded in appreciation as he reached out, softly playing with a nipple, making her gasp.

"Am I teasing you now Nancy green eyes? Your nipples are hard. Are you enjoying this? Do you like me playing with your tits?

"Oh..... yes.....I'm so ready."

"Take off your bottom."

Nancy was surprised. Topless in a Miami Beach hotel balcony was one thing, but totally naked? Yet her hands grasped the swim suit bottom, pulling it off and she sat naked next him, feeling exposed, vulnerable and so excited that she trembled as he stared at her, enjoying her nakedness, her willingness to give herself unconditionally.

"Does it feel good?" he asked.

She nodded, feeling her face flushed, blushing like a school girl.

"If your students could see you now," he said "have you ever had impure thoughts about your students, Nancy?"

"Yes.... I mean, I would never, of course.... But yes, I have seen muscular teenagers, eighteen year old seniors with chiseled bodies and small gym shorts and yes, I have wondered how it would feel to fuck, suck their cocks and allow them to do anything they want to me. Yes, I have wondered..."

His hand dropped down between her legs, his finger tips teasing her slit and she stiffened momentarily, surprised, afraid and excited.

"You are wet."

"I told you... I'm ready."

He removed his shirt, exposing a thick, hairy chest. The Cuban kicked off his sandals.

All that's left is the shorts, Nancy thought. Is he going to take them off out here? Is he going to fuck me right here on the balcony where someone could see us?

"Kneel between my legs," the Cuban said.

"Eh.... Here?"

"Yes. Now."

She did kneel naked between his legs; her skin felt feverish in spite of the afternoon sea breeze.

"Tell me what you are," he said as his fingers caressed her face and short brown hair.

"I am your slut, your toy. I am your fuck toy. You can use me any way you want."

"What do you want?"

"Your cock."

"Where?"

"Anywhere you want to put it."

"Ask me nice, just like in my stories that you like so much."

She smiled, feeling wanton, totally out of her mind, intoxicated by the weed, liquor and her own hidden hunger about to be unleashed without limits.

"Please let me suck you," she pleaded in her most seductive voice, enjoying the game, "Please fuck my face. Let me suck your dick, please and I will swallow it all..."

"Not good enough," he said teasing her, mind fucking her as she wanted.

"Use me like a whore. Fuck me hard. Let me suck your dick, please. I need it. I will swallow but please, fuck my face.....I will do anything..."

"Anything?"

"Yes," she hissed, "I will fuck anyone anywhere, but please put your dick in my mouth. I want to suck your cock...I'm going out of my mind. I'll... swallow your cum, take it up the ass and do anything you want..."

"Take it out. Rub it against your face, but don't put it in your mouth."

"Yes. I'll do anything you say."

She opened up his shorts, and fished out his meat, grasping the hard thickness of him, stroking him as she bent forward, rubbing the cock head against her cheek bones, forehead, down the line of her jaw. His cock felt warm and hard against her face.

"Don't look around," the Cuban said, "but we have an audience on a balcony across the street. Two men and a woman, give them a good show, Nancy."

Was he kidding? Was this part of his teasing game or was somebody really looking down on her naked, kneeling body as she rubbed the fat cock across her face?

"Suck my cock and finger yourself with your free hand."

The Cuban's meat entered her open mouth slowly the thickness of his flesh sliding on her tongue as Nancy sucked him willingly, taking him until his testicles rubbed against her chin. Her tongue licked the shaft; her teeth softly raked the head. She let out muffled moans with her mouth full of cock and he grasped her by her short brown hair, pushing his meat even deeper, rocking her face up and down on his cock. She moaned in delight, her mouth grasping him, licking, chewing, her face wet with the sweat beads that the hot sun had formed on his stomach as he pumped his hips and talked to her as she fingered herself in frenzied lust.

"They are looking at us," he said, "looking at you, Nancy, looking at you sucking my cock and fingering your cunt. Does it excite you green eyes? Does it excite you to be watched sucking a dick? You are a good cocksucker. Do you suck your husband like this? I like to fuck your mouth.....yeah, that's it, nibble the tip, lick the underside... I like to fuck your face. It's very exciting to see those strangers in the balcony looking down at us, seeing you eat my cock.... One of them is looking at us through field glasses, so open your legs more. He's probably staring right at your ass and cunt, seeing them close up."

Nancy leaned forward more, repositioning her legs wider, exposing her private parts even more to the trio in the balcony. Nancy could feel wetness in her slit, could feel beads of sweat and her own juices running down her thighs. She was excited beyond anything she had felt before, soaked in desire, thrilled that strangers watched her play the slut, gobbling the latino's cock as she finger fucked herself.

This is madness, she thought, but I love it, love the prick in my mouth and love the strangers looking at me. They will talk about this for a long time, telling their friends about the cock sucking, naked woman on the hotel balcony. What else will we do today? What else does he have planned?

"The three of them are passing the binoculars around," he said, "and they are probably talking about what kind of a slut you are, giving head out in the open in the middle of the afternoon. You are a slut, aren't you, Nancy? You are a married slut who likes for other men to use you. Your unsuspecting husband is probably at work right now and you are enjoying yourself eating a dick and letting strangers look at your ass, tits and cunt. Suck hard, Nancy. I'm going to come in your wet mouth."

She increased the tempo of her sucking and her fingers moved faster between her legs. She was sucking dick with incredible enthusiasm, her tongue licking up and down the length of his shaft, her teeth softly nibbling his knob, teeth gripping the cock head firmly, surrounding the meat tube in the wetness of her mouth. Time after time, her lips slid down over the head and stem, taking his cock as deep as she could in her mouth.

Nancy had never enjoyed sucking a cock more, being totally carried away by the experience, aware of the sunlight heat on her skin, the sea breeze chilling her sweaty nude body as her fingers tweaked her clit, while she stroked his dick and swallowed his manhood. His cock was coated slick with her saliva as he guided her head and she made wet sucking sounds and he groaned, overwhelmed by her mouth.

"They are looking at us," he said, "looking at Nancy sucking dick, eating dick, getting her face fucked. This turns you on?"

Nancy grunted an affirmation and stroked him harder. She wanted the Cuban to come, to burst a load in her mouth, she wanted to pleased and be pleasured and if anyone was watching her play the slut, so be it. She licked the Cuban cock with total lust, thrilled at the depravity of the moment, the feeling of a new dick sliding upon her lips. The Cuban's meat tasted and smelled different than her husband's and Nancy enjoyed it, relished it, feeling like a whore sucking the man sitting in front of her, the man who was using her for pure raw pleasure.

She actually came before he did, jolts running through her body, twitching spasms making her emit muffled screams as she continued to suck him, while his hands guided her head up and down, up and down, in rhythmic motion until he, too, exploded, gushing thick ropes of his cream inside her mouth and down her throat while Nancy made gurgling sounds and swallowed all she could, savoring the taste and illicit pleasure of his cum, before he pulled his cock out of her, rubbing the slick, wet dick across her cheekbones, marking her face with the last drops of his climax.

"Go clean up and wait for me inside," the Cuban said, "you did that very well."

As Nancy stood up, totally naked, face streaked with his juice, she looked at the building across the street, at a balcony where a three people stood, looking at her. One man waved at her and she waved back before entering the hotel room.

Once inside, they went on the bed. The Cuban started with her tits, pulling and teasing the nipples, dripping pina colada on her aureoles, his teeth grasping her hard tips, pulling softly, his tongue tracing circles on the flesh. He knew how to suck a tit and she moaned in satisfaction, hoping he would fuck her soon, impale her, make her come as she felt his cream bursting inside her.

As he nibbled her breasts, one hand rubbed her pussy, pushing two fingers between the lips and spreading the lips to find her clit, making her gasp in delight. After several minutes of fingering and tit sucking, the Cuban slid down on the bed, opening Nancy's legs, burying his face in her mound, his teeth nibbling her clit as she bucked and grabbed at his head, her fingers clenching around his hair. She opened her legs even more and pushed upwards, pressing her wet slit jammed against his face, enjoying the intruding tongue.

"Oh," she moaned, "you animal, you are going to make me come again.....lick my cunt, eat me good, use me.... yes, that's it...that's yes, that's it...perfect....yes, honey, eat me, taste me good... I'm going to....come soon... I am so hot."

Nancy exploded once again, pressing her thighs against his face and he drove his tongue deep, making her scream as she twitched in a jolting spasm of pure lust released. Before the string of her orgasms finished, the Cuban turned her around on the bed on all fours, mounting her doggie style. As he teased her before penetration, rubbing his cock up and down on her slit, Nancy went wild.

"Fuck me," she begged, "use me...please fuck me now. I can't stand it... I need to be fucked... Please fuck me, please, fuck me deep with that thick, fat cock....I love your dick..... I loved sucking your dick... please I beg you, don't tease me like this....I need to be fucked now... I want to feel your cock enter me... Defile me, abuse me, fuck every hole....Please fuck me. Fuck me like a whore. Take my cunt or ass...but take it now....just fuck me!!!"

The Cuban pumped his hips, pushing his dick deep into Nancy and she bucked, pushed back, responding with pure animal pleasure, contracting her cunt muscles, squeezing his thickness, milking his hardness. He sank deep into her, to the hilt and he swiveled his hips, feeling his cock inside Nancy's wet slit.

12