Doing the Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ug
Ug
389 Followers

She looked down at him and smiled nastily. "Oh God, it's good to be in charge again!"

Christine got off him and went to the bathroom to clean up. As she closed the door for a little privacy, Robin reached over to his watch and pulled out a key that was hid between his wrist and the watch face. It had dug painfully into his wrist and he now prayed it would fit. Shop handcuffs were usually not like proper police issued cuffs and the key in most of them were basic. Christine obviously hadn't spent a great deal on these ones and strong as they were the key fitted easily and opened them with little fuss.

Carefully he crept over to the door of the room and unlocked it, unchaining his other wrist on the return. If she wanted to play games, then he had a new deck of cards for her.

Lying back on the bed, Robin fed the cuffs through the rails again and left the cuffs open enough for him to slide his hands back through quickly and easily.

The door opened as Robin made the last adjustment to the cuffs and stared annoyed at her. Christine grinned at him "Oh dear, didn't you get to cum that time either?" She pouted her bottom lip mockingly "At this rate maybe you wont be cumming tonight at all!" She got back on the bed before straddling his body again. To Robin's surprise, she faced his feet. Robin began to slide the cuffs as quietly as he could from his wrists.

She wriggled back up his body, sitting on his stomach.

"Now if I remember right, you love to see me in nylons don't you Robin?" She said lightly.

Robin with the cuffs removed carefully pulled them through the bed spokes and prepared to use them. "Yes Christine" He said obediently "I love to see my manageress in stockings!"

"Good answer my little slave!" she giggled. She gently held his dick and rubbed it up and down her inner leg, letting him feel the soft skin of her thigh, the roughness of the lace before the silky touch of her nylons. She giggled as his cock twitched in her gentle caress. "I think the closest I'm going to let you fucking me tonight is by me doing this."

She softly embraced his dick with her warm thighs, so close to her crotch he could feel the heat and moisture, and slowly masturbated him with them. She leaned back and rested her hands on his chest behind her as she slowly began to tease him anew.

Robin couldn't believe his luck. Holding the cuffs, he readied to slam them against her wrists. 1. he counted, 2.they had to be done together, 3 and fast! Christine shrieked as the cuffs hinges clacked into place, the restraining arms spinning in their hinges and fastening hard and tight against her.

"No!" She shouted as Robin pulled her back onto the bed.

"Oh fucking yes!" he gloated as she wriggled beneath his grip, his hand quickly gagging her protests.

It was at this point the door opened and Robin's friend walked in.

This was Pete. 34 years of age, blonde and strong. "I guess 'that' was the signal" he laughed.

"Yep" said Robin "This is Christine my boss and an excellent fuck. You brought the stuff?"

Pete waved a small back pack.

"Good, then lets get her ready then!" said Robin

The first thing to do, much to Robin's disappointment was to gag her. Robin remembered how good she was at giving head, but they didn't want her screaming or worse, biting anything. After a few minutes they stood back to admire their handy-work.

Christine lay on the bed, furiously shouting out muffled protests from behind a makeshift gag made from her discarded panties and duct tape. Her hands were cuffed through the bars on the headrest, and rope belts were tied to each ankle, for now they hung loose as she kicked her legs to no avail.

"Who'll be going first?" asked Pete anxious to fuck this bound beauty.

"Me! This little prick tease has been winding me up all night." He said climbing on the bed. "Grab the camera, she was enjoying filming it. Don't want her to miss anything do we?"

Christine kicked and wrestled with her legs trying to place a good blow on her soon to be rapist. Robin quickly got off the bed laughing "You know I don't think she is too keen on me fucking her!"

He grabbed one of the ankle straps and started to pull it towards the headrest. Christine screams were easily heard through the gag as the rope was bound to the railings of the bed above her head. She tried to fight them off with her one free leg, but with in moments it was bound like its partner, presenting an open invitation for the men.

Robin climbed back onto the bed and between her parted legs. "I hope you've been taking those pills again Christine, 'cause I'm going to fuck you all night!"

With that he positioned himself between her thighs and pushed his cockhead against her opening. He looked up at Christine's beautiful face. He watched her for a moment, her eyes pleading him not to do this.

"Who's the boss now Christine?" He said. With that, he pushed himself in hard and unprotected into her quivering body.

Christine shouted out in protest as he slid easily into her. She was so sexed up from the evening activities he slid inside her fast. Christine knew that there was a chance he would get the better of her so had got handcuffs instead of rope. She had been willing to take that chance, believing she could control him if she was determined. Now she knew she should have been better prepared and should of at least on him bringing a friend do her.

Robin pushed quickly and easily inside, pumping hard. She had kept him on edge all evening that it wouldn't be long before he'd cum. Gripping the backs of her calves, he pushed them back and down, letting him gain deeper ground. He could hear her shouts behind the gag, He watched her face as he ground himself inside, knowing that this was to be his moment of unleash. Pushing her legs as far back as possible, he gritted his teeth as the first wave of furore swept through his body and exploded into her womb.

Christine cried out from behind her mouth restraint, not for him cumming, but to be in this situation again. Her position, spread out for their gratification was uncomfortable; her back being bent at an unusual angle, but she could feel why he would want this. Not for the discomfort it brought her, but for how deep he was shooting his cum. Robin must have been at bursting point all evening, because she could feel the hot flashes beating against her insides.

Robin gasped for breath as the last of the tremors left him. Exhausted, he let her legs go and collapsed onto her body, drinking gulps of fresh air and the sweet perfume she wore. He lay there for awhile, smiling at her. Not a smile of revenge but of release. It was Pete that broke the silence.

"Hey! Come on man. It's my go!" Said Pete putting the camera down.

Robin pushed himself slowly off her body, pausing to look at her face. The anger from being raped again was now being replaced with a fear of being raped again by someone new. Panicking she started to thrash her head as he began to remove his clothes. His body compared to Robin's, was definitely more athletic if a little hairy.

Pete had been looking forward to this moment since the afternoon when Robin had called him. He had seen the video of her being fucked countless times as his friend had given him a copy at his request. Now he was going to get a piece of her.

"Just like we arranged, remember that!" said Robin

Peter nodded. Once he had finished stripping, Peter stroked his manhood, watching Christine's eyes as he slowly slid his hand up and down. Her eyes remained mesmerised on this large dick that was to fuck her. Robin picked up the camera and took over filming.

Easily undoing the knots that tied her legs to the rails above her head, he let each leg drop hard against the mattress.

"Don't worry sweetheart" he smiled "I'm going to be very gentle with you"

He took the pillows from around her head and pushed them to the middle of the bed.

Christine watched immobile as me moved around the bed, waiting for him to pounce and claim his prize. He sat quite casually on the bottom of the bed and took each length of rope that bound her ankles and tied a loop in each end, pausing every now and then to smile up at her.

He took the rope binding her left leg and with a sharp, hard and violent tug flipped Christine's body over onto her front, before slipping the loop over the bed post at the end. Ignoring her shouts of distress, he hastily pulled her other leg, spreading her legs wide as he forced the loop over the other post.

Christine lay spread eagled and face down, fully open to any of his advances. She hoped that he was to keep to his word about being gentle. Trembling slightly, she turned her head to watch his progress as he made the way to the middle of the bed. Instead of simply mounting her, he lifted her hips and started to push the cushions, raising her backside. She understood fully now what he wanted, and even with her most violent shouts and begging there was no way to stop him.

With her butt raised in this position, even Robin was quickly getting aroused. He watched as she struggled in vain against her bonds, shouting as she knew what was to happen.

Peter climbed on the bed behind her. "You look so inviting in this position. I could take you right now." He felt her shiver beneath him he gently played his hand across her bare buttock. "I've watched Robin's tape of you hundreds of times and there is something I've wanted to do to your ass since I first seen it.

Christine started to panic. She had never even entertained the idea of anal sex before. She hysterically started screaming through the gag and fighting the restraints. A hard strike to her ass stopped her and made her bawl from behind her gag. A second strike landed heavily across her other buttock and she howled again. She heard him laugh slightly, but his voice was tainted with lust "Even behind your screams I bet you like this don't you?" he struck her rear again. Her protest this time was only a whimper. Her backside was becoming hot and sore. She could feel her own drug fuelled lust rising. Part of her wanted him to stop, but the medication wanted more.

He placed his fingers against her pussy and started to toy with her. Christine went rigid as he began to smoothly play with her. He let his first two fingers gently slide down and around to taunt her clitoris, and found it swollen and wet. With long and firm strokes, he started to pleasure her, caressing her clit and opening. Robin had told him of the pills she was taking, but he hadn't been prepared for the loud moan of enjoyment that escaped from her mouth. Peter wanted to see what he could do to get her closer. As he pushed down with his fingers, letting the middle knuckles caress her button, he stuck out his thumb and pushed it slowly into her open cunt. The response was fast and clear. From behind her gag came the sound, muffled though it was of 'yes'. Peter slowly carried on teasing her, bringing her close and keeping her livid just on the edge of an orgasm.

Christine couldn't believe how she was responding to what was happening. She had been raped and about to be again, and here she was like a slut, taking pleasure in it. The thoughts soon fled from her mind as she felt his hand withdraw from her and his body reposition itself. She knew that what he was going to do would be nothing but pleasure. As he began to push himself into her vagina, she shook with violent shudders as new orgasms tore through every fibre of her being.

Pete gripped her backside, trying to steady himself as he slowly pushed his way in. The walls of her cunt sucked and pulled at him, drawing him swiftly in. He pushed himself in fully as the last of the quakes subsided and held himself there.

Christine lay puffing behind the gag as she waited for her heart to calm down. As she began to compose herself, she felt him start to move again inside. She shut her eyes and left her body in his care, there was nothing more she could do. Concentrating, she imagined how his thick dick was stretching her walls, as he pulled almost out, before unhurriedly he would push his entire length back. She could feel his hands, still firmly holding her backside. The strong fingers gripping her round still tender behind, stopping her from moving too much. She felt one of his thumbs begin to drive it's way decisively between her buttocks. Oh God no, she thought, not there. She shook her head as he began to push his thumb into her tight virgin backside, all the while softly propelling his dick into her.

Peter twisted his thumb inside her anus, just stretching the entrance for what was to come. He pulled out of her cunt and repositioned himself. Below him, he could see the panic that was beginning to go through her, and drove resolutely inside.

Robin held the camera as he filmed his boss being fucked in the ass. The expression in her eyes showed him that this was worse than getting pregnant. It was obviously something her husband hadn't even been allowed to do. Maliciously he moved the camera to the head of the bed and filmed from there, so he could watch her face with each new drive into her.

"I don't think she enjoyed that, did she?" laughed Peter.

"No, I think you've gone where no man has gone before" Robin replied, focusing still on her face.

"Robin, pass me the rucksack. I think I've got something which will help change her mind."

Still filming he passed his mate the black rucksack and filmed what was to happen.

Peter leant forward, impaling her backside fully, letting him use both hands on the rucksack. Below him, Christine squirmed futilely against her restraints. He pulled from the bag a smooth plastic vibrator, which he held out to the video camera to film. Regretfully he had to pull out of her whilst he pushed the contraption into her trembling body. Her cunt unable to prevent a new invasion, allowed it inside. The wire coming from the end held a small control box and Peter grinned as he flicked the switch.

Christine, the pain from her backside primarily on her mind, was not aware of the entry into her of the vibrator. She noticed when the switch was on though as she felt something, pulsing in her vagina.

Despite being buggered, her cunt was still on fire and this new assault simply drove her onwards to another orgasm. She felt Peter position himself again, before driving home.

Her mind began to swim. The rhythmic sensations from her cunt followed by the pounding of her aching anus were making her feel confused and forcing her to become highly aroused. She kept feeling like she was about to slip into a blackout before snapping quickly awake. Oh God it felt good!

Robin watched her through the camera. He put the camera down on the set of drawers and moved towards the bed. Carefully reaching down, he pulled the tape from her mouth. She tried to breathe in quickly but the small pair of purple panties prevented her from doing so. She coughed them out and opened her eyes, taking in deep breaths of warm air. She felt the back of her hair being seized, but the sensations staggering through her body stopped her from understanding what was happening until she felt Robin, shoving his dick into her mouth. Gripping her head in his hands, Robin started to push into the back of her mouth, fucking her unresisting mouth savagely.

Peter pulled out from her backside, and gripped his cock in his hand. She was still trembling beneath him when he quickly brought himself off with hand. The first shot left a scorching trail up the back of her dark purple corset. Gripping himself hard he squirted his remainder over her used sphincter before sitting back on to the bed to watch his friend finish her off in her mouth.

Robin seeing his friend had finished had no intentions of letting this go to waste, and quickly pulled out and climbed on behind. He wanted to finish off again inside her. He hurriedly pulled the vibrator out and dropped it still pumping aside, before taking its place.

Christine couldn't believe how or what was happening. She could feel Robin inside her and knew that he was determined to cum in her again. The part of her that would of shouted stop didn't want to, she wanted to be used, fucked, treated however just as long as she could have one more orgasm. She felt him ruthlessly fucking her from behind, his hands gripping her waist, hard, dragging her backwards to meet his thrust. She felt him pause for a moment, before she felt the vibrator still pumping being shoved firmly into her back passage. She wailed and moaned as she felt them pounding together against her insides, she felt euphoric and could feel another orgasm brewing inside her.

Robin wanted to make sure that tonight when she left this room she was carrying his child and for her not to forget it. He could feel his cum almost ready to rise, and held himself inside her, twisting his body, trying to force himself to go further inside.

Christine started to whimper as she felt the rising orgasm inside her. She could feel it in her stomach like a ball ready to explode. The sensations from below her waist were becoming too much. She felt Robin hold still, his grip painfully hard on her waist, holding her motionless. With the first wave of his cum her orgasm erupted.

Peter filmed them. Her screaming high pitch wine and trembling body. His friends face a picture of shock as surges of passion flowed from him deep into her. He filmed them gasping for breath and collapsing together, him still inside. With a final groan Robin, rolled off the back of Christine and lay at her side sated.

Peter took the chance to slowly pan up her exhausted body. Working down from her head, he filmed the way her lipstick had been smeared and her mascara had run, her hair tussled and out of place, the front of it plastered by sweat to her forehead. Down her arms, her wrists still shackled, down the purple satin corset still in place as much as any of the other restraints. He slowly moved the camera across her backside. He paused to examine the hand prints that still showed across her ass, the marks faded but shiny and wet with cum. He noticed that the wire of the vibrator was still poking out of her back passage . Carefully, he reached over and pulled it out of her, for some reason now trying not to disturb her. It squeezed out easily, still pounding away until he flicked the switch. Resuming his trip with the camera, he focused on her used asshole and the cum smeared around it, before moving the eye of the camera between her sodden thighs. The cunt lips were now swollen, angry and oozing a small amount of cum, the majority of it still inside her. Still holding the camera pointing between her spread eagled thighs, he moved down the bed, it showed the leg of one stocking creased and draped around one knee, whilst the other resolutely remained in place untouched, still held in place by the garters from the corset. Upon reaching her ankles, he unfastened the buckles and released her legs. He put the camera down. After a moments thought, he stopped it ejected the tape and grabbed his clothes.

The sound of the door of the room closing stirred her. Christine, her heart finally slowed down, opened her eyes and returned to normality. She could hear Robin at the side of her. Her legs ached, but she found she could now move them. "Are you going to undo my wrists? Or are you going to leave me like this for the maid to find?" She croaked.

Robin, exhausted from sex, got up and searched for the key before returning and cautiously unlocking them. He lay back on the bed beside her to wait her words.

Christine, her body freed, pulled her arms down and bit by bit twisted her wrists, stretching the muscles and tendons from their sleep. For a long time neither spoke. The past hour running through their minds. Eventually Christine began to stretch her body and swung her tired legs off the bed. She saw the camera sat empty on a set of drawers near the door. She turned to look at Robin and returned the stare he was giving her.

Ug
Ug
389 Followers