Doing the Cleaner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give her a good bum fucking and she responds with lots of clenching anus and bucking hips. Having cum twice already, I'm in no hurry to finish. I roll her onto her side and steadily plug away, enjoying the smell of her open bum and the way she gasps each time I go deep. Then it's back up on her hands and knees to finish off. In this position I can spank her and before long her cheeks are glowing pink. She grunts and goes down on her face, reaches back a hand and grabs my swaying balls. She squeezes, I fuck harder, she squeezes harder and in a minute I cum deep up in her gut.

I roll onto the bed panting, totally shagged out. Doubt I'll be able to get it up again for a week.

Helen fusses about wiping me with a cloth then dressing and finishing her cleaning duties. I wash and dress, pay her with the usual tip and see her off.

A couple of hours later the phone rings. It is Carrie. She's about to leave work and pick up Emma from crèche. Feels like a romantic evening. Wants to get Emma settled early and then fool around. I hang up the phone, fell my tender cock through my slacks and grimace...

12