Doing the Laundry

Story Info
My love in the Laundry Room.
781 words
3.67
9.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like I had a lot to do for school and then realized i needed to do laundry and so i gathered all my clothes and sheets and threw them in the basket and carried it to the laundry room, going over the list of what I needed to accomplish along the way. I open the door to the laundry room and all those anxieties disappeared. There you stood, in just panties right by the machine. I watch as you pull your panties off and put them in the washing machine. Then you look at me and say, "Sorry, it's full." You hopped up on the machine and your eyes screamed how much you wanted me, "but you can convince me to put yours in when its done."

"Fuck!" I moaned as though it was the most beautiful word in the world, which at the moment, it was. Looking every bit as beautiful and alluring as I've ever imagined you in my wildest fantasies, I crossed the room shedding the remainder of my clothing where they fell, soon joining you by the machines. I gather you into my arms, kissing you even more deeply, more passionately than we had ever before, beginning to leave a trail of kisses down your neck, teasingly washing the heat of your flesh as I moved slowly, lower and lower down before paying homage to the twin spheres of delight that awaited me. "Hmmm, that feels nice," You groaned quietly. I lick, sucking lightly, nipping at the hardness that greeted me. Your nipples so swollen, so erect that I'm half tempted to bite them with the sheer joy that's coursing through my entire body. The feel of your flesh as I cup you within my hands, kneading you like the most delicious dough ever, continuing to kiss and suckle each one in turn, finally taking both, pressing them together so that I can devour each nipple simultaneously. The soft cry which escaped your throat as I do, telling me that you too are every bit as aroused as I am, if not more.

"Oh God Blaze, lick me, lick my pussy baby, please!"

I had every intention of doing that anyway, but just hearing you say that had me sliding down even more rapidly than before. The aroma of that succulent sweet slit nearly drove me insane! I want to devour every square inch of your pussy with my mouth, but forcing myself to go slowly instead. I allowed the barest of tentative tickles as I slowly grazed the soft lined furrow of your slit. Running just the tip of my tongue slowly up the heated passage of your pussy, I finally come into contact with that taut pearl of your pleasure . Here too, I stab tentatively with the tip of my tongue, lightly, gently, allowing you to become accustomed to the kiss and dance of my tongue upon the surface of your flesh.

"Oh Blaze, yes...Oh God yes, just like that!" You urged me.

I continued to tickle you, repeating the explorations of that rapidly moistening inner groove, delighting in feeling you body tense, you breathing becoming even more rapid with each passing second.

"Harder now! Harder!" you urged me unashamedly.

With quick flicks of my tongue against you tender flesh, I began to assail you clitoris like a butterfly in flight. Squirming beneath me now, it was all I could do to remain positioned as I was, occasionally capturing that sweet pearl between my lips, holding on to it, gently sucking it and rolling it around with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh God! Oh God...yes! Yes! Slower now Patrick, slow...slow...slow!"

Hearing you give me direction as to how to best pleasure you was incredibly exciting and extremely arousing. So in tune with yourself, so comfortable with your ability to share that with me, I listened, following and adhering to each and every command.

"Now! Now! Now!" You began screaming.

I had captured your even harder nipples between my fingers, slightly pinching them together as my lips now pursed tightly about your hard swollen clit. I feel you as you arched your back from off the bed, meeting me in a strained groan as your orgasm finally began. The depths of which eluded me as it seemed to come from somewhere deep inside you, the mewling cry of release at first hardly even noticeable until it exploded from you lips in a near ear-piercing cry of pleasure as you fell off the edge of bliss into the chasm of unbridled climax as your body shook, tensed, clenched and then released over and over as wave after wave of rolling pleasure claimed you.