Doing the Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting and falling in love with a girl, who brings her sister
6.2k words
4.53
54.2k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest that if you haven't done so, to read the first part of this story. Without it, many things would not make sense. Thanks.

**************************************************

Part 2 – The meal and the surprise.

The phone rang just as I was putting on my cream three-quarters.

"Hello" I said into the mouthpiece.

"Hi, it's Damaris. Listen I got a bit of a problem. My uh...sister dropped over to see me for a couple of days, is it okay if she tags along? I promise she won't be a problem."

"Yeah, it's okay. Does she.. uh.. does she know you're staying the night?" I answered worriedly.

"Course she does. I do everything with my sister. Everything. She's hotter than you, is Daina. In fact after I told her about this afternoon, she is begging to join us. We promise to empty you of anything you might have left."

"Cool. Yeah, bring her along, I'll knock the living daylights out of her if she's half as good looking as you." I smiled into the phone.

"Ok. See ya. Don't be long, we're hungry and aching."

With that she hang up, and I dressed hurriedly, hardly believing my luck. Not one naughty, dirty, slutty minx. But two. Could I handle them? The hell I could!

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I thought that I was as good as I could get, promising myself to restart gym training. I flipped my phone into my jeans pocket, checked my wallet for cash and cards, and was just about to leave before I remembered that the pool's thermostat was set a bit too low. It was how I liked it, but was sure that the girls would want it a bit warm.

Pool was actually stretching it a bit too much. I had the bottom apartment in a block of three, and instead of filling the foundations with rocks and rubble, I made up a large rectangle in the ground, around three feet deep at one end, and 6 at the other. All this with a fifty foot length and maybe twelve feet width. It was the idea of a lifetime since invariably, friends of mine rather preferred to drop by instead of hanging out at the local pool. Their appreciation for my generosity was clear when they gifted me with a couple of gym workout machines.

This was our favorite watering-hole ( I had a bar installed), sports-watching saloon (large screen TV) and of course, general hanging-out place.

I set the thermostat to 34 degrees and set the alarm before heading out. I input the address Damaris had given me into my GPS and found it was a leisurely five mile drive up the road. The address turned out to be in the midst of some fancy buildings, and as I coasted to a stop outside a big wrought-iron gate, my mouth was gaping open. I spotted two girls making their way down the drive and smiled as I recognized Damaris.

"Hello you lovely dude fucker." She smiled as she entered the car, making sure I noticed she had no underwear on, unnecessarily opening her legs wide open as she got in.

Her sister got in the back seat, and I was taken aback at how beautiful she was. Damaris had extremely short hair, but Daina's mane was a full rich black, flowing onto her shoulders. She smiled as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She had small breasts too, and their dresses, quite similar to each other's, accented their slight, sexy, figures. It was lust at first sight.

"HI, I'm Daina" she said to me in a hoarse whisper that set my cock to instant full-on hardness.

"God!" I blurted.

"You're really him?" she asked giggling.

"Uh no, I meant , wow... you're beautiful." I replied.

"Thanks. I take it you're Chris then."

"Sure am. Pleased to meet you babe. Let's go grab some pizza and wine." I said.

We drove down the ten miles or so to the coastal town of Marsascala, where (after a hassle finding a parking spot) we dined on slices of pizza adorned with all varieties of topping, from mushrooms to rich sea-food, and indulged ourselves on the grapes until we were slightly tipsy from it all.

After finally leaving the table to other clients, we took a head-clearing walk along the promenade, still awash with people enjoying the clear warm nights. I reveled in the fact that I had the most beautiful women hanging on to each of my sides. No need to say that I received a lot of jealous stares from men!

At last we arrived at the very end of the sidewalk, and we threw ourselves on a bench. I was in the middle with the girls hugging me from each side. They moved their heads forward and started kissing. Not me. But themselves. I could hardly believe my eyes as they tongued each other in front of me. Finally they turned towards me and kissed me with their lips, tongues, chins, eyes, every possible part of the head.

I let my hands lower themselves until I could get to their breasts, unencumbered by bras. Well they certainly didn't need one as both had tiny titties. They groaned in unison, and as soon as they touched my dick, I wanted to scoot home and fuck their brains out.

We waited a bit until my dick had returned to at least a smaller state. The slacks I was wearing certainly could not hide my boner.

We eventually located my car after a long walk, and as we were driving home, Damaris tuned to me and asked if I was ready for everything. I was taken aback and asked her what she meant. She explained that it would be wilder than this morning, and although there was no rough play, there were a few surprises in store. She said that if I was not ready to take nothing for granted, it would be better if I stopped them at home.

"My dear, there is absolutely nothing you can do to surprise me. I want to fuck you up your pussies and I want both your asses, that's for sure. You're not going to be able to walk tomorrow I can tell you. Thankfully it's Saturday, no work for us all." I replied.

Little did I know how wrong I was.

At that late hour, the streets were practically empty and we zoomed home in no time at all. I was already undressing in the street as I swiftly laid Damaris back on the car bonnet and licked her pantiless smooth pussy.

"Ohhhh...."she moaned. "You better stop or I might make you keep at it until I come."

I pulled her to me and offered my tongue to her, and she sucked it roughly.

"God I taste great." She whispered.

Not wanting Daina to feel left out, I grabbed her ass and she ground it against me as we made our way to my apartment. I decided that we should spend at least the first part of the night in my 'hangout place'.

"This is great!" said Daina as I turned on the underwater lights.

"Do you want a drink before we get comfy?" I asked

I had hardly finished my words before both of them drew their dresses over their heads and splashed into the water. Damaris had no clothes on, since she wore no bra or panty, but Daina had a white french-cut slip on her that I found to be extremely hot. I shucked my clothes off and made my way with a raging hard-on to the pool.

The first girl I caught was Daina and I dragged her to the lower end where I tongued her breasts and pinched her nipples when I french-kissed her. She took the lead, and pushing me on to the low side, took my boner in her mouth. My cock disappeared as she practically swallowed it whole, right to my pubic bone. Following Damaris smoothness, I had decided to shave it all.

I groaned as Daina sucked me strongly. I lay back on the smooth tiles, arms behind me, when Damaris came over, and after popping a couple of pills in my mouth, offered her pussy for eating. I didn't know what the pills were at that time (a mind bender and viagra), but the sweet taste of that pussy was more than I could resist. I caught her large clitty between my teeth and worried it until I thought it would break loose.

While I was eating her, Damaris's ass was pointing at the water, straight into her sister's face. She let go of my dick for a moment before wetting her finger and pushing it straight into Damaris' ass. She shrieked as her sister's finger plopped straight in to the third knuckle. Daina added another finger and frigged her sister off while resuming her sucking of me.

Her other hand went to my ass where she also inserted a finger and I came loudly, shooting jet after jet of spunk into her mouth, while Damaris' pussy was also orgasming wildly into my mouth. She gushed pure pussy juice into my mouth as she came violently, nearly tearing out my hair and screaming loudly.

I slumped back on the tiles, chest heaving at the pure energy it had taken out of me. Meanwhile the drugs were working its way steadily into my bloodstream. The viagra made sure I would keep hard for another three hours, coming and coming even though I had no more spunk left, while the mind bender opened up into a psychedelic world of colors.

The only one among us who had not come was Daina, and as I picked her up and put her on the tiles, I could not help but be captivated by her beauty. She was easily more beautiful than her sister. I hope it was not the drug talking, but I wanted to marry this gorgeous creature and live with her forever. I would willingly give away all I had for a chance to live with this ravishing beauty. Large eyes framed a beautifully sculpted nose, and lips made for one thing only. Drawing sperm out of a guy's dick. Her almond shaped face was the icing on the cake.

I laid her back on a couple of towels and went to work on her, smothering her with kisses and licks, making her gasp every time I got near to her nipples, now scrunched up into tiny balls of pink meat perched on tiny mammaries.

I made my way down to her navel, and I licked her and circled her navel with my tongue, driving me wild with desire. Finally I arrived near her panties and I drew them off. As I drew up and made my way to lick her pussy, I noticed that she had a little nub, more like a thimble. To my surprise I realized it was a tiny penis.

Daina was a guy.

That information reeled into my drug-befuddled brain. Daina was a guy. A transsexual guy to be sure, with a tiny penis, much like a baby would have. In my state, although I have never considered myself to be gay or bisexual, I thought she was beautiful. As beautiful as her (his?) sister.

I confess that I simply did not know what to do, until Daina opened her legs wide, and Damaris gently pushed my head down until the little cock was just inches away from my mouth. I went with the flow, and opened my mouth, drawing the penis inside me, and started licking and sucking on it. The whole thing was less than an inch in length, and as I sucked, the soft foreskin pulled back and the glans popped onto my mouth.

Daina groaned with pleasure, and I was taken by surprise at how much I liked it. Her penis began to stiffen visibly, growing to about three inches in length but still quite thin. It was oh so soft on the outside, but hard on the inside, much like a glove would feel on a finger. I was enjoying this new thing when I felt Damaris moving behind me.

She had lubricated her finger with jasmine-scented oil, and I relaxed as she held my cock in one hand, jerking me off slowly while pushing at my ass with the other hand. Her finger, very slippery, pushed into my ass, and I opened up as she pushed it straight in, all of it. I gasped with pleasure at this sensation. Who would have thought of it? I was sucking a cock while somebody else was wanking me and fingering my ass. It seemed highly improbable, but there I was.

Damaris let go of my dick and removed her finger. Spreading my cheeks apart, she started licking at my ass, and it was all I could do to not scream out in pleasure. Instead I renewed my attack on Diana's dick and I sucked hungrily, wanting her to deposit her load in my mouth.

When she came it was without warning. Small drops of sperm leaked out of her dick, and she screamed with pleasure. Finally she slumped back and her dick, now shriveling again, lay limp and spent. I didn't know whether to swallow or spit her come out. It seemed stupid to spit it out after I had practically drowned her with mine.

Damaris came to my rescue as she moved to my side and begged me for her sister's come. She slipped it onto her lips and we mashed against each other, Daina's sperm on our lips as we kissed. Daina had recovered a bit and was on all fours, trying to reach her sister's pussy. Damaris obliged and pushed her beautiful rose petals to Daina's mouth. I was still stunned at it all. Five minutes of glorious orgasms and surprises.

Not wanting to lose momentum, I leant over to play with Daina's cock, now back to its' small size. I honestly thought it was beautiful. Picking Daina up, I spread her ass cheeks and spit onto her brown hole before licking and forcing my tongue inside.

"Daina, I want to fuck you. Badly. It's the first time I have made love to somebody like you, and you are so beautiful, so perfect."

"I am, was, a man, before I started taking breast-growth hormones. My dick had stopped developing by the time I was seven years old. I want you to make love to me, but not forcibly. I want to be loved, not used." She said with one breath.

I stared at her with passion. "I think it's too late to talk things over now. I think I am already in love with you. I fell in love with you as soon as you got into my car. I want to love you, not use you."

She stretched her arms around me and we kissed deeply, finding solace in each other's emotions. My cock was touching her tiny one, and this sent sparks flying through me. Damaris bent forward and pushing our hips together, pulled our cocks into her mouth, sucking us hard.

Daina's dick began hardening again to its maximum length, and as I saw that beautiful thing, I wanted it again. I dropped down to my knees and pulled on it again, kneading her pubic area, hairless like Damaris'. The texture and taste was incredible.

Finally I released her from my attention, and pulling both girls up, we dried ourselves and made our way to the bedroom. I kept stealing glances at Daina. She was indeed beautiful. I could hardly believe she had been a man before. Her tiny penis had shriveled down again, barely making a bump between her legs. Suddenly it hit me that I had seen no balls on her. I remembered her saying that she had stopped developing by age seven, so that could be the answer.

Whatever that was, I wanted this girl to remain by my side. I can't explain it. I was truly, madly, deeply in love with her within a couple of hours. Damaris was sure to take care of her sister too, and I wouldn't be surprised if she came over to live with us if we ever got that far.

We arrived on the landing, and we made our way onto the bed. Damaris stopped me at the door, and after pushing her sister down on to the bed, popped another blue pill, this time to Daina, and started sucking on her tiny penis. Pretty soon it was clear that the drug was taking effect as her dick became full again, rising past her normal length to nearly three and a half inches or so.

As soon as Damaris figured it was at the maximum size, she scooted over her sister, turned round and slowly sat down on her cock, taking it up her ass. She cooed with pleasure as she felt the phallus inside her. Daina was laying back, Damaris sitting on her spread-eagled, and the minx pointed at me with her finger, beckoning me towards her. I got the message as I made my way towards the two beautiful women, my dick still hard as the viagra was under full effect.

I positioned my cock at Damaris' pussy, and plunged in with one shove. She wailed as she was speared in both ends. I looked at Daina and winked. She blew me a kiss and we started our rhythm, pumping into Damaris one at a time. The poor girl was being torn apart by our cocks, one in her ass, opening her back passage, and one stretching her pussy as only a thick dick can.

She came quickly, panting and scratching my back in the process, one, two, three orgasms following each other. Finally she slumped sideways, our cocks popping out at one instant.

"God I was so close to coming again, "said Daina.

"Leave it to me oh gorgeous hunk of flesh." I replied, as I attacked her cock again, oily and sweaty, but no less tasty.

I sucked like there was no tomorrow, inserting my finger in her ass, and Daina came with a rush, curling her toes and pulling me from my ears into her crotch. I was rewarded with a big dollop of come that I hardly hesitated over. It was gone and down in my stomach before you could say 'here I come'. It left a warm feeling in me that I still recall with pleasure.

She knew that I had not come again, so she got off the bed, and after pushing me on my back, started sucking on me. In a flash, I picked her up and rotated her so that her legs were both on the sides of my head. As she sucked me, I examined her genitals, and I marveled again at their beauty. She had no slit obviously. But she had no testicle sac either. Just this sticking-out little penis that I already loved. It was still erect, and I could see the glans sticking out with effort. I made a circle with my thumb and forefinger, easily encircling her girth. Far from being repulsed at her tininess, it made her all the more dainty. I slipped out my tongue and started licking her. This elicited a groan from her.

Finally I grasped the little penis by the head and drew it into my mouth. We were now sixty-nining each other, and it felt so natural. I released her penis, wet my finger, and pushed against her ass, which opened quickly and easily to accommodate my probing digit. She did the same to me, and we came again, spurting into each other's mouths. I came less this time, but still with a certain amount of force.

We came back to Earth with a shattering groan as we calmed down a little. Our cocks were naturally still hard, and pushing me to the edge of the bed, Damaris got on all fours and offered me her ass.

"If you can still do it, I want you to fill my ass. Daina has plans too."

I didn't know what plans her sister had, but I definitely wanted Damaris' ass. I smeared a glob of KY on her puckered rose-bud, and on my dick, and handed the tub to Daina. I watched her lube her dick without too much of a thought.

I held Damaris tightly, and aligned my dick to her ass. I pushed in slowly, and as she relaxed her sphincter, my fat dick-head was past her anular ring. Pretty soon, my hairless pubic bone was nestled against her backside.

"Now fuck me hard." She ordered.

As if I needed any encouragement. Pretty soon I was hammering into her like a woodpecker on a tree. She screamed and swore obscenities at me as I drilled her butt. I wouldn't come for some time, and I enjoyed the exertions, thigh muscles aflame as I watched her gaping ass.

"My turn now." said Daina. I had forgotten about her.

"Uhh....do you want me to move out of the way?" I asked, in ecstasy.

"No, just drill it into her and stay as you are."

Damaris fell onto her front on the bed, pulling me with her and now I was the one lying with my ass opened wide. Suddenly I felt a cold blob of something on my ass and I started to get up.

"Shush...it's not too bad...just relax" said Daina. "You're going to love this. I promise you my sweetheart."

So I relaxed, or tried to relax as much as I could with my fat cock up Damaris' ass, while Daina was lubing me up. I knew what was coming, but strangely it did not bother me at all. Daina removed her hand and gently spread my cheeks before inserting a finger up my ass the furthest it could go. She pulled back and probed me open. This time I was pretty sure there were two fingers. Suddenly she took out her fingers and while holding my ass cheeks open, slid forward until her rock-hard pencil-thin penis was at my ass opening.

With hardly a hitch, she slid up into me, and I can honestly say that that was the time when it felt so right to be with this girl...

"Ok" she said, "let's start gently."

With that Daina pushed into me, and hence, I pushed into Damaris. We fucked like that for a while before I felt a build-up in my groin, signifying another orgasm. I told them that I was coming and Daina told me to hold on a bit, since she was also on the verge of coming.

12