Doing the Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well within two minutes we were exploding in ecstasy, Daina pushing into my ass, and with the same motion I was pushing into her sister's ass. We came and came and came until we had no more to offer. Daina was the first to pull out, my ass popping back into shape, and as I took out my still stiff dick from Damaris' backside, I could see her asshole stretched wide, spunk filling her hole up.

Daina leaned over and sucked the sperm out of her sister's ass before inviting me to share it. Damn that was so erotic. Finally we just collapsed on the bed and drifted away to contented blissful sleep. I had Daina's little cock in my hand, wanking her, while Damaris put her finger in my ass and sawed it in and out.

We woke up just before dawn, and the girls finally prepared themselves for the initiation I wanted so much. Daina's ass. I lubed my cock generously while Damaris was setting up her video camera on a tripod in a corner of the room.

"It would be a sin to lose this beautiful gathering's memory. We want to watch this when we are old."

Finally all was in readiness as Daina lay on her hands and knees on the bed, with her ass at just the right height. Damaris spit and polished her rose-bud, lubing up generously. Finally all was in readiness, and I reached forward, holding Daina's ass cheeks apart. I could see her little cock below, tumulent in its' larger state. Slowly I pushed with my cock against her sphincter until her muscled popped open. She groaned as she felt my thick dick invading her.

"Slowly please." She whimpered.

"Don't worry!" I mumbled. "I'll be careful."

My dick-head was inside her now, and after waiting for a while until she adjusted a bit, I slowly started pushing in. It was a slow painful process, but after about ten minutes, I was buried in the most beautiful ass this side of heaven. I groaned with pleasure as I pulled her to me.

"Fuck me hard." She commanded, and I proceeded to tear her up as much as I could, a definite seal on our meeting taking place. This was where I belonged. Sheathed still inside her, I carried her onto the sofa, and I sat down on it, her weight bearing her down. She squealed with pleasure, and as she moved slowly on me, I jerked her off.

Suddenly Damaris was upon us, and removing my hand from her sister's dick, she too sat down on a penis, pushing it up her ass. Seeing the movie later, it was beautiful, with me at the bottom pushing into Daina's ass, and Daina's dick pushing into Damaris' ass. Damaris had procured a dildo from her bag which she was violently pushing into her own pussy. We came like crazy, and splattered with cum, we made our way back to bed again, to get more rest.

While I was still asleep, the dildo, now being worn with a strap-on was slowly being pushed into my backside by Damaris, who was alternately wetting her finger, and then my ass. When the larger-sized head popped past my sphincter muscle, my eyes flew open in a pleasure/pain statement. I groaned as Damaris slowly impaled me.

Far from hurting, it was mostly a bit uncomfortable in the beginning. When I finally loosened up, Damaris continued to screw me. Daina woke up as the bed wobbled, and before she made my way to my solid dick, I pulled her up.

"Seems you like my girly penis don't you?" she asked.

"I can't get enough of it." I replied as I pulled the soft member into my mouth again. I can never ever get tired of this beautiful flesh. I just considered it to be a giant clitty, made for me only. Finally Damaris' dildo was buried to the hilt in my ass, and she was thus able to grab at my cock and wank me.

"Get ready for his spunk, sis." She instructed Daina.

Daina turned round in a sixty-nine position, putting her mouth a scant inch away from my throbbing purple helmet. As Damaris wanked me off, I was sucking Daina, who was playing with my balls, while I had a good 7 inches of rubber dildo up my ass. The effect this had on Damaris too was not to be lost either as the rubber holder at the back made contact with her clit. With a scream and a savage push she came, and I came too, spurting an almighty blob of semen into Daina's mouth. She clamped her mouth around my dick-head, sucking me dry in an instant, while I felt her girly penis expand and shoot her juice into my throat. Her pubic mound was against my nose, as I let her come deep into my throat. My finger was deep in her asshole as we all slumped semi-conscious on the bed. It was all so satisfying and up to then, one of the high points of my sexual life. Little did I know that this scene, with a number of variations, would be replayed over and over through our years together.

Anyway, by then it was already way past three in the morning, and we finally slipped off to sleep, only waking up when the sun had inched towards its' overhead position at noon. I stretched luxuriously, feeling the stretching along my muscles. The girls had not popped an eyelid open yet. Even though Daina was not 'technically' a girl, but a transsexual, I saw her as a girl. Looking at her innocent face as she lay sleeping, I was captivated by the smooth looks and silky smooth body. Not a hair in sight, I thought, as I looked over to Damaris, sleeping with her legs obscenely open and her clit fully exposed to the air-conditioned chill. Damaris simply had a most beautiful pussy, with full labia and a large pair of dangling inner lips.

Looking back to Daina, I could not explain my fascination with her girly-cock, now extremely small again, smaller than her sister's clit. Peering for a close look, I was amazed at the silky-smoothness of it all, as well as the fact that she had no testicles at all. Or at least that is what it seemed like. But then, how could she spurt sperm if she had no balls? I was at a loss to explain.

I must admit though to being taken with her. I did not consider her to be a man at all. She looked, talked and acted like a woman. To all intents and purposes, she WAS a woman. And that was just fine by me.

I got out of bed, picked up a pair of shorts and made my way to the toilet, peeing in a most satisfactory way. I threw the shorts on, and splashed some water on my face and padded silently to the kitchen. The kettle was already full, and while I waited for it to boil, took a long thought about what would happen next.

Would I be content with Daina? Would Damaris consent our union? This was a moot point since Daina was of a legal age herself and quite capable of coming to a decision. I think I would be happy with Daina alone, and delighted if Damaris came with us too.

"Aaah...it's too early yet." I said, mostly to myself.

"Early for what?" Damaris said, startling me. She was stark naked still, and the glow of the sun striking her body made me half-erect again.

"It's too early for thinking."

"And what would you be thinking about?" she asked.

"You know, it's probably still at an early stage to be talking about these things. But I think I have fallen in love with your sister."

"Even though she was a man?" Damaris enquired.

"Yep... although to be truthful I think that that will not be a stumbling block. I'd love to see if we can get along well for some time." I explained.

"Listen. Our lease on the apartment expires in a few weeks. Let's see if we can manage life together. I swore I would never leave her, and the fact is, I love her. Not only as a sister, but also as a lover. So any notions of her settling in with somebody has to coincide with the fact that whoever does the settling, will be happy with me too. It makes no difference if it is with a man or a woman. I enjoy sex any which way. We are all just bodies in the end."

As she was saying this, she stretched on the sofa, sunlight filtering on to her pussy lips, outlining them and making them look bigger.

"If you can uh.. coincide with this happening, I would be most happy to have you as well, as an equal lover, if you prefer. I can't put this too clearly in words, not too good with them, actually."

"You can't deny that we are actually two very strange people, Daina and me huh?"

"First of all yesterday afternoon I was amazed at your body, so slight, totally smooth and hairless... and enjoying sex so much. Then in the evening, your sister drove me nuts. I flipped as I saw her girly-cock. I can't explain how much it drove me mad with desire. I wanted it. I still want it. So yeah. Strange, but oh so wickedly sexy, beautiful and ... yeah, lovable"

She smiled, rubbed her pussy, and started talking, opening up. Their life, trials, tribulations and being shunned as children.

Damaris said that she was one year older than her sister. It was a normal birth for her, and when a boy Daniel (later to become Daina) followed a year later, it seemed that it was a normal, typical family. Mum, Dad and two kids. But at age seven, Daniel's development had stalled, and he showed symptoms that it was as far as he could go. Further tests proved his inability to develop, and a sympathetic doctor said that he was really a girl in a boy's body, and that no steps were to be taken that could hinder his progress in that direction. Immediate treatment was started, and by twelve, he was practically a girl, except that he had a penis instead of a vagina. By then the family had moved to a town hundreds of kilometers away, and people knew him only as Daina.

"Why did you move? Was it so hard for your folks to accept that?"

"Let me go on, I'll tell you all there is to know" she said.

Damaris explained that it was hard for the other children to accept Dan, now Daina into their circle. Kept calling him a freak, and laughing out loud behind their hands. Meanwhile, at that age, being a year older than Dan, Damaris was also tested. Naturally enough, it was also found that despite having developed further on than Dan, the news that she could have no children since her womb did not develop was devastating, especially to her parents.

They decided that they would move to somewhere nobody would know them. To all intents and purposes, Daniel had become Daina, Damaris was the same girl, and life flourished. They shared the same interests, make-up, shoes, clothes, and naturally enough, even sex. Sharing the same bathroom left no concessions to modesty, and they accepted nudity quite openly. Damaris was also fascinated by the change apparent in Daina, and it was during one of the touch-and-feel experiments that they discovered that mutual sex was not only logical in coming, but also beautiful.

Their father had caught them once when they were screwing mightily, Daina pushing hard into Damaris and grunting with effort. The usual birds-and-bees talk followed, and the parents tried to persuade the kids that incest was wrong and immoral.

"How could a love so pure and simple be so immoral? I love Daina with all my heart, and while openly accepting relationships, it is she whom I love. If she decides to live with someone else, that someone else will have to share her with me. Simple, really" Damaris added.

By then, Daina had awoken and also made it to the kitchen totally nude, little penis snuggling close to her body. It was adorable and so hot to look at.

"Daina. Damaris. Would you like to move in with me for the next weeks? See if we can manage to stick around? Please?" I made it sound as if I was begging.

"We, or at least I, would love that" said Daina. "Dam?"

"Sure...if it's okay by you, it's okay by me."

"Ok let's get dressed and I'll take you home to pick up some clothes. Then it's off to the market for some shopping. I'm afraid I'm not too good in that department. Usually micro-wave meals for me. Now I'm off for a shower."

We shared our first shower together, bodies rubbing every which way, all soapy and slippery. Damaris washed her sister then me. She made sure to get every nook and cranny clean, even going so far as to soap her finger and sticking it up my backside, rubbing it around. I had to stop her since it was already having an effect on my dick.

Finally we finished without incident, and put on our underwear (not Damaris).

"You know, your girly-cock doesn't show at all when you're wearing panties." I pointed out to Daina.

"Hehe.. most guys think it's my clitty! Would you believe that?"

Well, I certainly could. I was fascinated by her, and told her so. She managed to blush a deep-red down to her chest. All too soon, sadly, their clothes covered their bodies again. We skipped breakfast (though technically it was lunch-time!) and drove the short journey to their home. I offered to help but they declined.

"How can you understand what we need dear? You're only a man."

This was a misunderstatement coming from Daina!

I passed the thirty minutes they were away by doing a couple of small errands, to the post-office and the newsagent. While I was there I realized I did not even have their mobile number. I need not have worried since they were just about coming out of their apartment.

They had trundled three large suitcases and what seemed to be a trunk. Good job we had taken the SUV.

"I shudder to think what momentous decisions you had to take to leave stuff behind" I said jokingly.

"Oh. Not at all. This is all we have. We can't be bothered with things that aren't practical. We can't understand the meaning of having a vase, or a picture, or material things. Just not us."

"I like you more already!" I replied.

****************

To be continued in part 3!

12