Doing the Weather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers

"Oh, so how much does Greg know?" Kevin was interested in how this would play out. Alissa's sweet facade had eroded months ago and she'd earned herself a few enemies, especially among the ladies on the staff. He wondered if one of them had caught Greg's ear and had let some of her secrets slip.

"He knows enough," she huffed, picking up the menu and then putting it down in disgust.

"Me?" he asked cautiously.

"Of course, everyone knows about us. I can't really hide from that damn recording now can I?"

"How did he take that?" Kevin knew he was treading on thin ice, but he had to know. There was a certain deliciousness in tormenting the guy who was threatening to take Alissa from him.

"Oh he was pissed," Alissa said looking up, some of the anger gone from her voice. "He played the track for me, did you know that? Played it for me and acted like he had me over a barrel. He thought I'd beg forgiveness and promise him I'd never do it again."

"Did you?" Kevin asked, sure of the answer.

"Fuck no," she said with pride. "I told him it was me, admitted it. You should have seen him deflate then, god it was sad."

"Ok, so he knows about us, what else does he know about?"

"He suspects Olivia." Kevin burst out laughing, earning him a few looks from the other patrons. "I know right? As if that half eaten chew was anyone I'd consider fucking." The patrons who were looking at Kevin were now staring openly at her. Alissa flashed them her TV smile and they turned away confused.

"Oh that's rich, alright."

"You need to get him laid, Kevin," Alissa said quietly, staring at him intently.

"Uh, isn't that your job? You're his fiance right?" Kevin took a drink of water to hide the smile that was threatening to split his face.

"You know what I mean. You need to get him some strange. I don't care who, just do it."

"Oh you care, don't fool yourself."

"No, I don't. I want you to get him some girl to fuck him, to see how boring nice is and then he'll realize what he's marrying and then things will be set straight. He'll fall in line, men always do."

That last cut Kevin, mostly because it was true. Alissa saw men as tools, the bigger their tool, the more she liked them, but they were to be used nonetheless. Greg represented something that Alissa felt she needed, Kevin wasn't sure what though. Perhaps she felt she needed the nice guy husband to complete her image, or maybe a stay at home dad when she decided to pop out kids. Whatever it was, Greg was a piece to her puzzle and she planned to glue him in place and then move on to the rest of the picture. Now she was asking for Kevin's help in making it happen.

"I got just the girl. No, I'm not going to say who it is, it'll be better for you that way," he continued quickly before she could voice her question.

They finally ordered lunch. Alissa's temper had been soothed by Kevin's assurances he had a plan and would make things alright for her. Once they'd finished their meal they started walking back to the studio when they got to the event hall on the corner of 19th and Chester. In the window there were pictures of wedding parties and quinceaneras. Kevin liked they way the pretty women all wore formal dresses, especially the wedding ones.

"What is it about you and white?" Alissa poked.

"What? I don't have a thing for white, what are you talking about?"

"Fuck if you don't. Every time I'm wearing white you are extra randy." People were walking by on the sidewalk, and if they heard they didn't stop.

"I don't know, maybe it's the thought of a virgin."

"Virgins? You don't want a virgin, silly boy. You want a woman who can take a fucking." Kevin was always amazed at the crude and lascivious things that came out of her sweet mouth.

"Yeah? Are you the kind of woman who can take a real fucking?"

"You know it," Alissa said smugly. She looked up and down the street, realizing that in the middle of the day the office would be fully staffed and they'd have no privacy at all. Not that it would matter normally, but she was looking to make some noise and didn't need the extra talk in the station. Up the street a steady stream of young adults were coming out of the building. "Come on," she said and grabbed him by the arm.

They smiled as the students walked out of the building, Kevin holding the door open for them as the last passed and then the pair stepped inside. A stairway on the right of the door snaked upwards to a technical school and continued on past to a floor that hadn't been renovated yet. Far below was the event hall JC's place, named after JC Penney which had occupied the building years before. Alissa led him past hanging sheets and walls with exposed beams, into a stairwell that led to the roof.

Graffiti covered the walls like a subway train with a variety of names and strange animal depictions with large eyes. If he'd woken up in this stairwell from a stupor, Kevin might have guessed he was in New York city. In the dim light that shown through a couple of dirty windows he could see Alissa's face as she decided this was the place. With a nod of her head she indicated for him to drop his pants. "Just a tool," Kevin thought, "that's all I am to her."

Despite his feeling, he was already getting hard. By the time his pants were down and he began to haul his cock out of his underwear Alissa had positioned herself two steps below him and now her face was in line with his erection. Her wet mouth opened and engulfed him easily, taking him to the root with one shot. A year of practice had done wonders in her technique and he was quickly reminded of why he put up with all of her crap. It didn't matter that she didn't like him, she sucked him off like a woman who was dying for his cum, and despite all the shit she put him through, he was in love with that sensation.

"I'm going to give you my ass," she announced softly after she'd sucked him to full hardness.

"Today?" Kevin gasped in disbelief.

"No, dumb ass. Not in this shit hole." She laughed at her little joke. "On my wedding day."

Kevin was dumb struck. In the year that had passed he'd fucked Alissa's tits, pussy and mouth on many occasions. She loved it when he played with her ass, her little anus gasping in anticipation of his finger invading her backside, but she'd never taken him back there. He'd surmised that it was because of his size, and so he'd never pushed her.

"Oh shit," he groaned as Alissa freed her tits from her blouse and bra, the pale smoothness of her voluptuous knockers bright in the dim light. She wrapped them around his shaft and rocked back and forth, the head of his cock slipping through the fold of her cleavage only to disappear into her open mouth.

"Fuck my tits Kevin. Fuck my big tits like you do to your little interns!" Alissa urged. She knew of his flings with the twenty somethings that came to work at the station. Kevin was always snatching up the big breasted little bimbos before anyone else could warn them off him. "Don't tell my fiance, please Kevin?" The whiny aspect of her voice only turned him on more and soon he was bathing her chin and the top mounds of her tits with his sticky cum.

Leaning back against the wall, Kevin took a moment to catch his breath. Looking down he watched as Alissa scooped up his jizz and licked her fingers clean before she pulled her bra up and slipped each tit back into its cradle. A few minutes later they were on the sidewalk and headed back to the studio.

***

"She's got you, you know? You're screwed." Kevin said it matter of factly. Olivia Fontaine sat in his small office, fuming after her request for a remote had been turned down by the station manager. "She heard you were going to ask for that date and she beat you to it. Not that being first would have mattered. Kenny would have come back and said that there was a conflict and you're segment would've been bumped."

"I just hate her! She's only doing it to spite me, I know it!" Olivia was a small woman, barely a hundred pounds wet, but she was pretty in her own way. Kevin had been interested in her for a while when she showed up at the station, but she'd had nothing to do with him, so intent on her career. Other women around were much more amenable to his advances, so his interested had died off.

"What you need to do is fight fire with fire."

"Oh?" Olivia's voice dripped with sarcasm, "Like I should sleep with you to get back at her?"

"No Ollivia, you should sleep with me because it will be the best fuck of your life, hands down." Kevin eyed her, but Olivia wasn't buying it, not that he really expected her to. "No, you should snake her fiance Greg. That'd burn her goat like nothing else."

"Burn her goat?" Olivia was not aware of this phrase.

"You're the one always saying she's the devil, I went with the motif. Never mind, the point is, you fuck Greg and then it'll get back to her, like everything around here does and that'll set her off. She'll lose her shit, get fired, and you get your way around here as Ice Queen."

"And you get to wake up at a normal hour and not be stuck in the AM?" Olivia saw through Kevin's shit, why no one else did was a mystery to her.

"Look, I'm not going to lie and say there isn't anything in it for me. Why am I the bad guy if I get something out of the deal? I'm not going to fuck Greg to make it happen, now am I? You're the one who came to cry on my desk, I'm just trying to show you a way to get back. Put on your big girl panties and play the game, Liv."

"Why is it always sex?" Olivia said exasperated. "This whole place runs like a fucking brothel. If you want anything done someone wants you to jerk them off, fuck them or take a load to the face?"

"Welcome to show biz baby," Kevin laughed.

***

It was almost the end of May and the preliminary ratings reports were in. KBAT had it's highest periods ever and a continuous climb ever since Alissa had joined the team. The management was ecstatic with the results and was holding a blowout in celebration. Only a couple of miles from the studio, at The Padre Hotel, they were holed up in a series of interconnected suites partying it up like college students on Spring Break.

Kevin spied Olivia Fontaine walking into the party. Her shoulders were slumped and she didn't look in the festive mood. He would have waved her over but Kristin Reiner had her face in his lap and she was busy sucking his cock. Kristin didn't have the technique Alissa had, but she seemed to enjoy it more. He chuckled, give the girl enough coke and she'd suck him off on the sidewalk without a second thought.

He watched with interest as Liv made her way to the makeshift bar and order a drink. Between them were a half dozen interns dancing to the loud rock music as the technical crew watched hungrily from the sidelines. These parties were notorious for sex and drugs, if only the conservative little town had any clue.

Olivia took her drink, gave a long disapproving glance at the girls on the dance floor and then spied Kevin. She started to walk his way and Kevin wondered if he should stop Kristin. "Fuck it," he thought, "Olivia hasn't given it up, why should I even bother?"

"Is this the promotion ladder?" Olivia said, flopping on the couch next to Kevin. She rolled her eyes at Kristin, who was unaware of her presence.

"Well, it certainly helps me get up," Kevin laughed.

"He's such a sweet looking guy," Olivia thought for the hundredth time, "How can he be such a fucking prick?"

Kristin stopped sucking and looked up, spit oozing from the corners of her mouth. Olviia's eyes widened as she took in the size of Kevin's cock for the first time.

"Holy shit girl, good for you!" Olivia said with wonder. Then she looked up at Kevin, "Good for you, too!"

Kevin smiled but before he could say anything there was a loud commotion at the door. Everyone turned to see Alissa and her fiance barging into the party, the chief meteorologist stumbling drunk. "Woohoo!" the pint sized diva shouted and everyone responded with a loud cheer.

"Go get me another bottle," Alissa ordered her husband to be, who was busy trying to calm her down and not be seen at the same time.

"Here's your chance," Kevin whispered into Olivia's ear.

Olivia studied Greg. He was a decent looking guy, no worse than any of the guys she'd fucked before. This was different though, she wasn't attracted to him, didn't know him well enough to even like him. It wasn't even that he was taken, she'd done that enough times in college. This time she'd be having sex with a man solely for career purposes. At least if it was a boss, she could be certain of tangible results, but in this case... It was all so weird. She got up from the couch and gave a weak smile to Kevin who raised a beer before turning his attention back to Kristin.

"She's drunk again, huh?" Olivia asked as she sat in a chair next to Greg. Greg was busy watching his girlfriend getting felt up on the dance floor.

"She doesn't do it often," he said defensively.

"Yeah, because when she's sober she's all prim and proper." Olivia sipped her scotch and soda and then fell silent. Some of the tech crew had ventured onto the dance floor, figuring that if there were enough hands nobody would be able to tell who did what. "Looks like she's in for a busy night."

"God damn it," Greg cursed softly. "She told me she was done with this shit."

"Ahh, come on Greg, she's having a good time. You want her to have a good time, right?" Olivia didn't recognize her own voice. She felt like she was playing the part of Kevin trying to get into her own pants.

"There's a good time and then there's this!" Greg stood up, ready to charge out and rescue his wife from the gaggle of men surrounding her.

Thinking quickly, Olivia reached up and grabbed his hand. "Why don't you and I have a good time? She'd want you to have a good time right?"

Greg looked at her, the glasses on his face fogging up with the hot breath he was exhaling like a train. Looking back at Alissa, his heart and pride both wounded, he made up his mind. Taking a hold of Olivia's hand, he dragged her through the adjoining rooms, looking for someplace to be alone.

They pushed past a sea of people in various stages of undress, opening doors and then closing them when the rooms were occupied. On the third door they opened, Olivia saw Jim Smitt laying on his back while Tami Miller was straddling his face and some black intern was plowing her with a cock even bigger than Kevin's. Jim was blubbering "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" before Greg slammed the door closed and dragged her along behind him.

At last they found an empty room and Greg rushed inside, Olivia stumbling behind him in his hurry. Greg began pulling his shirt off and stopped when Olivia was just standing there, staring at him dumbly.

"Are we going to do this or what?" he asked.

Olivia shook herself and nodded quickly, pulling off her jacket and undoing the belt on her short dress. Greg wasn't interested in touching her it seemed, only in getting naked. It was the least romantic time she'd ever had getting naked in front of another person, aside from a doctor. Heck, maybe even the doctor's visit were more exciting. "How the hell did I get here?" she thought.

Greg lay down on the bed and waited expectantly. His average sized cock wasn't hard and lay limply against his stomach. Olivia looked down and wondered what the hell he expected her to do. As she looked at him, her own clothes in a pile on the floor, she asked,"Well?"

"Well what? You kind of need to do something."

Olivia almost backed out. The thought of grabbing her clothes and running occurred to her loudly and she almost gave in to the pleading voice. But she'd been fucked over by Alissa earlier that day and the sting of it steeled her resolve. Kneeling bedside, she leaned over Greg and took his semi hard cock into her mouth and began to suck for all she was worth. Within a minute, he was serviceably hard and she mounted him.

Greg lifted his hands and began to play with her girlish tits, squeezing them a little too rough for her taste. Olivia gritted her teeth and concentrated on the cock that was in her pussy, trying to squeeze it for all she was worth to make him cum as fast as possible.

"Oh god, it's like fucking a little girl!" Greg said, thrusting up into her. "You look like you are only in grade school." Either he was consumed with lust, or he was really stupid, Greg never noticed the look of anger that flashed over Olivia's face. She slammed down on his cock, driving him into the bed harder and harder in her quest for a record setting quickie, her anger rising. He opened his mouth to say something else and unable to bear another stupid remark, Olivia clenched her fist and let fly with all her might.

The sound of Olivia's fist striking Greg square in the jaw was loud enough that people in the adjoining living room heard it. Angry, she got off of Greg, his dick still hard and pointing at the ceiling, grabbed her clothes and stormed out of the room naked. Other party goers looked in the room and saw him knocked out on the bed.

Olivia stormed through three adjoining rooms until she found Kevin where she left him. Kristin was passed out on the arm of the couch, her lips and cheeks flaked with dried cum as she snored noisily. The dance floor had cleared out and Alissa was nowhere to be seen, along with the interns and the tech crew.

"I'm not a little girl," Olivia said fiercely.

"I never said that you were," Kevin said defensively.

"Good. When I get fucked I don't want to be told I'm a little girl, got it?"

"Yeah, yeah, makes sense. No one wants to be the desire of some pervert. Sure, sure.."

"Good, now fuck me, please." Olivia said, her voice cracking.

Kevin pulled the blanket off his lap where his cock was exposed. Within a moment he was hard and Olivia maneuvered herself so that her cunt was lined up with his manhood. She couldn't take all of him, her frame so small and his cock so big. It was a bit obscene to watch the plumb head slip past her lips as she lowered herself onto him and she sighed with relief as he filled her up.

The music kept playing, but the people in the room were no longer interested in their own conversations, they had all stopped to watch. Olivia gyrated as she humped more of Kevin's cock into her snatch. With each stroke more and more of her juices coated his shaft and she began to moan loudly, her body responding to the fuck she was receiving.

"Oh god," Olivia gasped, "so big, so fucking big."

"I told you," Kevin said smugly.

"Shut up," Olivia said, but her heart wasn't in it. He was right, she knew, but she'd be damned if she was going to give him the satisfaction. She needed this, needed to be fucked by someone she felt an attraction to. The decision to fuck Greg had made her feel dead inside. Even though she'd wanted to piss of Alissa, in the end she realized she'd made a huge mistake. First she needed to get rid of the feeling of Greg inside of her, and Kevin was making damned sure that was happening!

Olivia came with a quake. Her whole body shook and shivered and there was a loud roar of approval and applause from the room. Kristin woke up and turned to see Olivia on Kevin's cock. Olivia gave her a sheepish smile and then slumped to the side, forcing Kevin to pull her from his engorged shaft.

Kevin tried to mount her again, but Olivia begged him off. Sitting back down, Kristin smiled and pulled her skirt up and took Olivia's place bouncing on his cock. The room erupted in more applause as Kristin was able to take all of Kevin inside of her. She fucked him wildly, her tits bouncing like crazy as she worked her pussy up and down his long cock. Just as he was about to erupt, she slipped off and jacked him off so that all could see him cum.

Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers