Doing the Weather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,633 Followers

Thick ropes of white, sticky cum shot out of his slit and landed on the carpeted floor. Men and women hooted and clapped in surprise and encouragement as she worked his cock until it was dry. Kevin was drained and exhausted. He stood up, bowed to the still clapping crowd, and stumbled off to find a place to sleep.

***

The big day had arrived and the country club was packed with all of the bigwigs of the county. Alissa's parents were beaming with pride as a parade of people thanked them for the invitation to the social event of the year. Sweet Alissa Iverson was getting married and everyone wanted to be a part of it. More than one person wondered at her coworkers, all of whom drank heavily and made off color remarks about the marriage and the groom.

"Is he here yet?" Alissa demanded. She was done up in her wedding dress, a sleeveless ball gown with a skirt that looked like a sea of white roses. A diamond tiara nestled in her honey blond hair completing the look for a princess.

"No, I haven't seen him," Olivia answered.

"Well get out there and look for him, you miserable twat." Alissa was in a rare mood. Some might have thought it was just her wedding day jitters, but Olivia knew better.

The incident with Greg and hadn't worked like Olivia had hoped. She'd been sold out by Kevin, she found out. Tricking some floozy into fucking Greg had been Alissa's plan all along, that it was Olivia had just been icing on the cake. When the station offered to fire Olivia for Alissa, the chief meteorologist had stayed their hand. Now Olivia was under Alissa's thumb and she hated every minute of it.

She moved purposefully through the crowd, searching for Kevin, hoping she'd catch him out in the open and not over some bridesmaid. At last she spotted him surrounded by two young women, of course. "At least he's not balls deep in some co-ed, rearranging her innards." The fucking Kevin had given her had left her sore, she wondered how any woman could take him roughly, or on a regular basis.

"Miss Iverson would like to see you," Olivia whispered in his ear.

Kevin recognized her voice and slipped his arm around her waist without turning to look at her. His hand slipped over her ass and squeezed. "Well I've got to go ladies, hopefully we can talk more after the ceremony."

Olivia felt disgusted as the two women giggled in agreement before Kevin turned her away and led her towards the rooms where Alissa was getting ready. She gave forced smiles to people who caught her eye as he guided her forcefully through room and then into an adjoining hallway.

"I like you this way much more Olivia." Kevin offered as they walked.

"I'm sure you do," she said coldly.

They entered the room after a quick knock and found Alissa standing at the window looking out over the greens. On the second floor of the building, she could see a portion of the sprawling golf course. It was a warm summer day, not too hot yet, though that would happen later.

"I'll leave you two," Olivia said and tried to leave, but Kevin held her tight.

"Oh no you don't," Alissa said laughing. "No man can be left alone with the bride to be unattended. What will people think?"

Olivia bit her tongue, knowing that anything she said would result in a terrible rebuke. Alissa was cunning with her punishments and vindictive as a snake. "What do you need from me now?"

"That's better, though your tone could use some work. You're a never ending project Olivia."

Alissa floated across the room and pressed herself against Kevin. The two exchanged pecks before the bride to be moved to an ottoman and began to undo her skirt. Soon the skirt was split down the back and hung in front of Alissa. Her legs were covered in white stockings that were held up by garters and her pristine white panties barely covered her luscious ass.

"What the hell are you doing?" Olivia asked shocked.

"Kevin is due a reward.I promised him this months ago, and I can't bear to mess my makeup, so I need your help." Alissa said it all so calmly and matter of factly, it scared Olivia.

"What kind of reward? What do you need me to do?" The words tumbled out of her mouth, but she was reeling inside. They couldn't possibly do this today, of all days?

"Kevin is going to fuck my ass. I need you to help get him and me ready."

"I'm not part of this," Olivia said. "I'll rush out of here and tell everyone what you are doing. What then?"

"Well, for starters you'll be fired. Secondly, everyone will think you are a fucking loony bitch with an axe to grind. And lastly, I'll file charges for raping my husband."

They were the three things Alissa had threatened her with for months and every time Olivia thought she could take the consequences, she ended up folding. Just like she was going to do now.

"Just tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to suck Kevin's cock and get it hard for me."

As Alissa said the words, Kevin undid his pants and pulled out his cock. Olivia had avoided him since the party, and now, months later, he looked even larger than she'd remembered. Alissa watched in expectant silence as Olivia knelt down and took hold of his cock. She could feel the heat rising in his shaft already and soon he'd be hard, she knew. But it wasn't enough just to get him hard, she knew. Alissa needed him slick to go inside of her.

"She's so cute like that. I can see why Greg thought she was a little girl, can't you?"

"Take it easy," Kevin said slowly. "It's my cock in her mouth, she's got teeth you know?"

"Oh, she wouldn't bite you," Alissa assured him.

"Easy for you to gamble," Kevin smirked.

"Fair enough." Alissa watched as Olivia mouthed his cock for a while, a shiny gloss of spit built up around his shaft as she worked. "That's enough, now me," she announced.

Olivia turned in disbelief and before her eyes the bride was kneeling on the ottoman, her panties pulled down to her knees and her round, soft ass on full display. Olivia pushed Alissa's cheeks apart and began to ream her ass with her tongue. Soft moans let the subjugated reporter know that she was doing a good job and she felt pride in that fact.

"Ooh, that's so nice darling. Maybe I should take you on my honeymoon," Alissa giggled. She wiggled her bottom back and forth, working Olivia's face between her globes as she continued to lick her virgin ass. "Okay," she said at last, her voice quivering as she crested a small peak, "I'm ready for you Kevin."

Olivia slipped out of the way, watching as Kevin took his cock in his hand and aimed the impossibly large head, covered in her spit, at Alissa's rosy pucker. He pushed the fleshy head against her opening and Alissa let out a gasp.

"Do it baby," Alissa ordered.

Kevin took hold of her hips and beared down on her, his weight pushing the crown of his cock into her yielding sphincter. Alissa let out a squeal and Olivia looked at the door in panic, unable to remember if they'd locked it when they came in. Someone walking by would hear the scream and demand to know what was going on. In a rush, she scrambled from her kneeling position and dove for the door, the knob turning as she flew to stop it.

"What's going on in there?" a woman's voice demanded. "I'm the mother of the bride, let me in!"

Olivia pushed against the door, fighting to keep the woman from entering the room.

"Not now, mother," Alissa shouted, her sweet voice abandoned for her dictatorial tone Olivia had grown accustomed to. "I'll be out in a bit. Go find daddy and dance with him."

Olivia was grateful when the woman gave in and let up on the door. When it closed, she latched it quickly with fumbling fingers. Turning back, she watched as Kevin worked his cock in and out of Alissa's ass. The blonde bride's face was a mask of pleasure and pain as she experienced a cock in her butt for the first time.

"Oh fuck Kevin," Alissa blubbered as he reamed her. "I can't believe how good this feels. Oh this is fucking heaven!"

"Not going to last long," Kevin gasped as he fought to control himself.

"Just let it go, baby. Cum in my ass!" Alissa urged him and a moment later she felt the torrid flood of jizz in her rectum. She cried out as her own orgasm blossomed in her pussy and seemed to engulf her whole body.

Kevin backed away when he had finished spewing his load, his cock slick and shiny. Olivia could smell the evidence of their fucking, the scent filled the room. Alissa was still bent over the ottoman, her dress still splayed out before her. Nothing on her body betrayed the fact that she had just been sodomized by her coworker. Only the smile on Alissa's face gave any hint of what had happened. And no one outside would ever guess the true reason for that smile.

"Clean me up, Olivia," Alissa said sweetly. "I can't go down the aisle like this."

Without thought, Olivia obeyed.

***

"Our very own Alissa Iverson is pregnant. We are happy for her and hope she has a healthy, happy baby. I'm Maddie Johnson, I'll see you at 7 news at Noon. Have a good day everybody."

"And we're clear."

"Is the father Kevin?" Jason Granger asked.

"Oh for sure. Alissa hasn't let Greg near her since the wedding." Maddie made a final note on her paper before she got up from the desk.

"Are your kids...?" Jason left the rest of the question unasked.

Maddie turned around to smile at him. "Fuck yeah."

The End

Agnol
Agnol
1,633 Followers