Doing Time Ch. 02

Story Info
She improves her situation.
7.4k words
4.18
120.1k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,377 Followers

This is the second part of three in a loving wives saga. The final part will be posted tomorrow.

Having got out of prison, Jim lets us read a story he posted himself on Literotica, to explain what happened between him and his wife.

Read on.

Sorry, not a lot of sex.

+++++++

My first ever story on Literotica was the history of my life with Angela. How we'd met, fell in love, married and .......

Well, just read it and see for yourselves. See what you think.

----------------

----------------

----------------

LITEROTICA

No way honey ---- Angela

By James Merchant

I've always been an ordinary sort of guy. Never rich, never poor, but with a good education.

I joined my engineering company straight from university, and slowly made my way up through the ranks. By the time I reached the exulted age of twenty-six, I found myself as manager of operations, with my own office, and a staff of seven people under me.

The title sounded maybe grander than it was in reality, and my company was not above handing out titles if it saved a few bob in wages. But I was happy. I was getting somewhere, and my career seemed more or less secured.

Along with my new position I was due an assistant. A secretary really, but in line with my company's policy we advertised the post as a personal assistant. That meant a woman. Sorry but they were that bit cheaper, and who was I to complain?

Four women's CV's passed the first scrutiny from our personnel department, and four women were summoned to be interviewed that day.

Two very suitable, forty something, matronly women, one miserable cow ---- and Angela!

Oh Angela! ---- I was smitten from the moment that she walked through the door

Imagine it if you can.

A beautiful young woman in front of you, and all her personal information detailed on the application form in your hands.

Twenty-two.

Single.

There were two more pages, but that's all I seemed to see. I was more interested in the fact that she was slim, good boobs, nice legs, pretty face with a cute little turned up nose and the most wonderful tumbling mass of lustrous dark red hair.

Could I really have her?

Was it really that easy?

Did all I have to do was say yes?

--------

"Knew you'd choose her Jim," said Mark, our personnel manager. "Couldn't let someone like her escape could you?"

"Had nothing to do with how she looked," I tried to claim. " She just seemed to be the best qualified. The one that I felt the happiest with."

He just smiled.

I smiled back.

Mark and I had already been friends for some time.

-------------

Angela started work a week later, and proved to be every bit as competent as I had hoped.

But there was a problem. An interesting one as it turned out, that Mark and I chatted about in the pub several evenings before we decided what to do about it.

Angela, bless her was a doll. The trouble was she dressed the part, and the length of her skirts and brevity of her tops started to cause some consternation in the ranks.

Strange!

Not a single man complained.

Even so, it became very obvious that dear sweet Angela came from a somewhat different background to most of us there.

I hadn't noticed in the interview quite how obvious her cockney accent was, or quite how sluttily she had dressed.

Wasn't her fault that she dressed that way. It was how she'd been bought up.

Wasn't my fault I hadn't noticed --- I was already half in love.

For that matter, Mark hadn't noticed either, and he was supposed to be a professional.

Gives you some idea of quite how attractive and engaging this remarkable girl was.

What to do??

Sort her out of course.

The reality turned out to be that dear Angela had been born and bought up in very 'reduced' circumstances. A dad that not so much as disappeared, as never apparently existed in the first place, and a mother that thought more of her nights out at the pub, than looking after the interests of her children.

There were two of them. Angela, and her sister Anne, some six years younger, and at that time a rather snotty nosed and stroppy teenager.

Pretty, but nothing but trouble.

The answer ---- the solution for her --- Angela that is, our problem.

Two of the senior secretaries took her in hand. Yes --- she was nice enough for them to be happy to do so. Within weeks she changed, and she emerged from her chrysalis like a beautiful swan.

Well dressed, well groomed ---- what a change.

Bloody hell she was gorgeous, and I got first dips.

Yes, even though I was her boss, I was the first one from the company to date her.

Well the only one of course.

Well I think I was.

I'm pretty sure I was.

At least at the time it never occurred to me that it could be otherwise. Subsequently ---- well --- who knows. I guess she chose the best bet. The best opportunity to advance herself.

It turned out that that was very important to Angela. Find someone with whom she could better her situation.

That would have been me of course.

I think.

Anyway it was me that she dated, and it was me that fell in love with her, did everything for her, and yes --- eventually married her.

Yes!

I married the bitch.

Wasn't actually that straight forward though, despite what one may think.

How the fuck do you marry a woman that ......

Well --- let's just tell you the rest of the story.

------

When I first asked Angela out to have lunch with me, there wasn't any problem at all. Within a week, I had taken her to lunch four times, and it was obvious that we got on very well.

I then asked her to go out with me one evening.

She said no --- no hesitation, just no.

I have to confess that I was a bit put out, and not a little surprised. But I'm not one to be put off too easily, so when we were at work together I kept just dropping little hints. The next time I asked her, she looked at me seriously, grinned, and said, "Oh OK, why not?"

We went to a little restaurant I know and really had a lovely evening. I wasn't expecting to rush her into bed or anything on that first proper date, but I did expect a tad more than the chaste kiss that I received on my cheek.

Still, I'd enjoyed it.

It took me well over a week to persuade her to go out with me on a second evening, but since she didn't seem to be flirting or anything with anyone else there, I didn't worry too much.

For our second date I got some tickets to some up and coming pop group that I'd heard her talk about. When I first hinted at another date, she was very hesitant, but then when I told her about the tickets, she quickly relented.

It turned out that she'd never been to a live concert before, and it was the best thing I could have done.

That evening she not only kissed me goodnight at some length, but I managed to introduce my left hand to her bare breast.

She loved it.

So did I.

I realized that this was not going to be some quick conquest, but since I was looking for something other than a one night stand, I took my time.

We had four more dates before she allowed me to slip my hand inside her panties one evening, and from there, as it were, everything seemed to slide into place.

After that every date seemed to end back at my place, and I was to enjoy the sight of her beautiful naked body quite often, and quite what it was like to make love to her.

However

I should have seen it --- maybe I did.

Maybe I hid the thoughts of what she did to me in my subconscious.

Maybe I lost my mind. But what we experienced in those first early days blew my mind. Where the hell did she learn all that?

Did it matter?

Who knows?

All I know is that she devoured me, and I thought I did the same to her.

Who Knows?

I don't, though I thought I did at the time.

Angela lived in a tower block. Not a fancy one though, but a council owned one that had become a burgeoning slum. I'm sure they used it to dump problem families in, and from what Angela told me about her mother, though I'd never met her at that point, it seemed that she fitted that mould.

We started dating seriously three or four evenings a week, going on somewhere straight from work, but sometimes straight back to my flat. Angela always insisted that she wasn't too late back home, and only on a few special occasions did I get her back there much after eleven thirty or so. Even then I was never allowed into her council flat, and indeed not even up into the tower block.

It was a combination of things really. Firstly of course she was ashamed of where she lived, and ashamed of her mother. Didn't even want me to meet her. Then she always insisted that I shouldn't leave my car unattended outside in that area as it probably wouldn't be there when I got back, or if was, then the wheels would surely have gone walkabout.

Well ---- she may have been right, and it was maybe no surprise that I never so much as suspected that there might be another reason as well.

We got in the habit of pulling over about half a mile away in a somewhat safer area, and saying our goodnights in the car. Strange at that stage in a relationship, that even when we'd been back at my flat fucking like bunny rabbits for several hours, we still had to make out in my car before we could bear to be parted.

Then, reluctantly, I'd drive her the last half mile or so, while Angela rearranged her clothing.

Then we'd kiss goodnight.

Really ---- even after all that, we'd still spend some time kissing one another goodnight.

Such is young love.

It was wonderful.

----------------

We'd been carrying on like that for a couple of months, both of us falling deeper and deeper in love, when I at last persuaded her to spend the whole night with me at my place. We'd been to an office party, and at long last she agreed that it would be unreasonable to go home that late, and that her younger sister who she worried about so, would surely be OK on her own for one night.

The party went well, and Angela looked fantastic, her incredible long legs and slim figure turning eyes where ever she went and who ever she talked to.

Even a few of the bosses were glancing in her direction and asking around them who the pretty little thing in the cute little black dress was.

Well ---- she was my girl, that's who she was.

Before we left she rang home to make sure that Anne, her sister was still OK, but that didn't seem to go so well, and she wandered off on her own to continue the conversation in private.

Ten minutes later she came back with a smile on her face, but evidence of at least one small tear on her cheek.

"What's up honey," I asked her. "Can't Anne look after herself for just one night?"

"Yes sweetheart of course she can," Angela replied quietly. "It's just that it's so rough around there, and Mum's sure to come home drunk again."

"Bloody hell Angela," I retorted. "Anne's quite old enough to look after herself by now isn't she?"

"I guess so Jimmy," she responded sadly. "It's just that I worry about her."

After that short episode, all was fine. We said our goodbyes, I laughingly fought off several of my mates desperate to give Angela one more goodnight hug and kiss, and off we went. Our first full night together.

It was worth waiting for.

It just seemed so different undressing her, knowing that we were not going to have to get dressed again to take her home.

Stroking her lovely pert breasts seem so special --- running my hands over her naked body so wonderful. Sliding my hand down between her thighs even more pleasant than normal. Opening her legs and sliding into her, feeling the warmth of her around my erect member, and feeling her react to my movements as I stroked ever more urgently in and out of her.

Better than ever before.

No surprise perhaps though for any of you who have been so in love, was the wonderful experience of cuddling up with her afterwards, engulfing her warmness with my arms and my body, as we fell asleep together, exhausted but happy, is if we were just one single entity.

Even having breakfast the next morning together was so special. Our first time, and we both knew it would be far from the last.

That's when I asked her to marry me.

Just like that ---- I didn't plan it, I didn't think about it, it just came out so naturally. I'm a bit like that to be honest.

"Oh Jim that would be so wonderful," Angela replied straight away, making my life complete.

She didn't have to think about it either, and I guess she had been half expecting me to ask her at some stage.

In fact now I'm sure she had been expecting it, and planned for it --- damn sure!

At the time, it simply never occurred to me that she had said it would be wonderful, and that she hadn't actually used that magic word 'YES'

--------------

We went into work together, me dying to tell all and sundry about our wonderful news, and Angela urging caution, telling me that she wanted her family to be the first to know.

Why the sudden concern for her family?

No --- in my euphoria, that hadn't dawned on me either.

Still, I held back, only mentioning it to a few close colleagues, who immediately gave the game away by rushing around to congratulate Angela.

Yes --- Ok, she was a bit angry with me. Told me off for not being able to keep quiet. But my shear enthusiasm won her over, and by lunchtime everyone in the office knew of our news.

Out to lunch to celebrate with our friends, and what a wonderful day it was turning out to be. The whole daylong people kept coming in to talk to us, and tell us what a lovely couple we would make.

Angela joined in happily, laughing and joking, smiling and grinning the whole daylong.

She was much more somber later on as she prepared to go home and tell her mother and sister, and was so obviously worried at what their reaction would be. She kissed me good night, and told me she'd see me the following morning at work, and I went off to the pub to celebrate with a few friends.

I did point out that it was time that I met her family, and Angela sighed deeply, and said," Yes, I suppose so. Just give me a few days to get them used to it please Jimmy."

That was OK.

The next day, Angela asked me to take her out to a pub we frequented after work.

"Can you stay the night Angela?" I asked her hopefully.

"Perhaps," she replied. "But if we are going to get married, then we have quite a few things to talk about this evening."

I went like a lamb to the slaughter.

----------------

"Pint of Bombardier, and a gin and tonic please."

I smiled, almost grinned at the barman, hardly able to hold back from telling him the beautiful young lady sitting in the corner, was about to become my wife.

"Four pounds twenty please sir," he demanded, placing the drinks in front of me.

"Keep the change mate," I said to him in a rare moment of over generosity, such was my mood.

"Thanks guv.," he came back, his smile almost as wide as mine.

I walked over to our table, admiring my new fiancé, wondering why she had such a nervous look on her face when everything was so wonderful.

I sat down and soon found out.

"Jimmy, there's a reason why I have to tell my family about our marriage before it becomes too public."

"Well just tell them Angela," I encouraged her. "Just tell them."

"It's not that easy honey," my future wife mumbled back at me, obviously something troubling her greatly.

"Is it your mother your worried about?" I queried, trying to help her out.

"No Jimmy, it's not her," she replied, her voice breaking. "I'm sorry honey, but this isn't easy to talk about."

I began to wonder if she was from some gangster family or something, but encouraged to tell me anyhow.

"Come on Angela, tell me what the problem is."

"It's my husband Jim," she told me reluctantly. "I just don't know how the hell I'm going to tell him that I'm going to divorce him."

Disbelief, as my whole world fell apart.

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard.

There was something wrong with my ears.

She was joking.

She was inventing it for some reason.

Someone was blackmailing her.

Who was forcing her to tell this lie?

Those, and a thousand other thoughts shot through my troubled brain.

"What?" I managed to croak out.

"I'm really so sorry honey, and I know I should have told you a long time ago, but I'm married to a guy called Alf. We've been married nearly three years ------ I'm so sorry."

"Do you love him?" I nearly choked as I asked her, not sure that I wanted to hear the answer.

"Of course not Jimmy," she replied. "I like him. I like him a lot, but I only love you honey. You're the only one I have ever loved --- will ever love."

I just sat there looking at her. Staring at her, not knowing what to say.

"Would you like me to explain Jimmy," Angela offered. "Will you listen to what I have to say?"

I nodded my head in acceptance, unable to find the words.

"I've told you how terrible my life at home was Jim, and when I was about seventeen I just knew that I had to escape. ........"

Angela went on to explain how she'd agreed to marry this guy Alf, that she'd known from her early school days, in order to escape from the drudgeries of her life at home with a drunken mother. He worked as a gardener for the local council and had always been pleasant to her, but there had never really been any real love between them, and she had been able to move away from home. When she'd applied for a job with us, she had hidden the fact that she had a husband, because she was desperate for the job, and thought that being a pretty girl, she might have more chance if she said she was single. That we might not worry that she might leave in a few months to have a baby.

There was certainly some truth there. My reaction to first seeing her, and the rights of young mothers to have extended leave, with all the new regulations could certainly cause a company problems.

"Where is he now?" I demanded, finding my voice for the first time. "Where is this Alf geezer?"

"At home," Angela replied meekly.

"At home where?" I questioned her.

"At the flat," she continued uncertainly. "In the tower block where we live."

"You still live with him Angela?" I fumbled.

She just nodded to confirm that she did, frightened to say more.

Oh bloody hell!

Oh damn it!

Oh shit!

--------------

It took some time to get the whole story out of her, about her unsatisfactory marriage, and how she never imagined that she would fall in love with me the way she had.

I should have walked away from it then.

Yes I know I was a fool, but who is more stupid than a fool in love?

She did eventually tell him of course, and she assured me that it hadn't been too bad. He was all right with it ---- more or less.

The day she left I went with her to help pick up her stuff, though in fairness she really didn't have much.

It might have been better if I'd never met him probably, but then again I wasn't taking any chances.

He had been half expecting it.

But he wasn't all right with it.

He wasn't all right at all ---- far from it.

Poor Alf cried when I met him, though he started off bravely, demanding to know if I was the bastard who was stealing his wife from him. If I was the no good who had been fucking his woman behind his back.

I should have listen shouldn't I?

Stupid or what?

But love is blind, and I was so in love that I understood nothing. Only that this Alf character was an unfortunate hurdle to get over. With him out of the way, then Angela could truly be mine.

And so it came to pass!

Some six months later we got married and became Mr. and Mrs. James Merchant.

I eventually met Angela's mother at the wedding for the first time. At least she behaved herself and didn't get drunk. I later wondered in fact if she ever got drunk.

Britease
Britease
2,377 Followers