Doing What Has To Be Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

Sheila gave me a key to the big-time gambler's room. She showed me how to hide the key in the band of my skirt so I could always get in and out when I needed. She told me she had worked in this room for over a year and had earned thousands every month and all she did was let men handle her cunt! She said if I wanted to I could let the men play with my clit and if they made me cum they would almost always give me a much bigger tip. I decided I would tread slowly and see what happened.

Once in the room by myself I walked around looking at the customers before I selected one who was eyeing me. I flashed my tit at him as I approached and he ordered a drink. When I delivered it he asked me to flash my tit again which I did and, at the same time, he slipped his hand under my skirt and touched my cunt! I felt his fingers playing with my lips and then he played with my bush before returning to my cunt. His fingers inside me felt wonderful and when he paid me for the drink he gave me an extra $20 for the feel! This wasn't too bad after all. During the shift I had about 30 men play with my cunt and I was continually wet - sopping wet - and they seemed to love that. I collected over $400 in tips by the end of the shift but I had sold a huge number of drinks and I knew I was earning my keep. Only one man had played with my clit long enough for me to cum and when I did I almost dropped my drinks tray. I got $50 for that and it was really worth it. At the end of the first week here I had earned more than I had earned in the diner for the whole six months! I had certainly cum a lot of times but I loved the feel of other men's hands on my cunt and clit and knew I was doing well.

I worked for 4 weeks in that room before Bart called me into his office again. He asked me if I was satisfied with my sex life at home? I thought that was an unusual question for a boss to ask me but I answered truthfully and said Stan wasn't very interested in sex anymore! He asked me what I did about that and I had to admit I played with myself to get relief. He then asked me if I would like to have sex at the Inn - I could earn a lot of money doing that here with selected customers! I was taken back by his statement and at first rejected it in my mind but then I thought at least I would be getting fucked and getting paid for it too. He told me I could work as often or as seldom as I liked and he would put the word around that I could be hired for sex but I would always have the right of veto and the bouncers would protect me. I really wasn't sure if I wanted to get fucked by strangers but told Bart I would give it a go for one shift and see what happened. He told me he knew I would be good at it and how would I like to show him my appreciation for helping me by letting him fuck me first! This was a shock but somewhat numbly I nodded and he quickly bent me over his desk and without hesitation pushed his hard and long cock into my cunt from behind. He fucked me hard and shot his load of cum deep inside me as I came at the same time! The feeling of being fucked again was wonderful. I wanted more! Bart told me I was wonderful and I should come into his office more often and we could do this again. He told me to try to get all of his cum out of me before I let the first man fuck me because most men don't want a sloppy hole. He handed me tissues and I cleaned myself up as best I could. I then went into the bathroom and really cleaned myself properly. I had enough money to buy the pill so I had been on the pill since I started work in the Inn. At home, Stan wouldn't buy condoms and so when he did want to fuck me he would always pull his cock out before he came and thus I wouldn't get pregnant. He would shoot his cum either into my mouth or over my tits - I didn't worry which - all I wanted to do was cum and the quicker he came the quicker I could play with my clit and cum myself. I loved being on the pill - it was so much easier than condoms although Sheila told me to get a supply of condoms in case I had a customer whom I didn't trust and I should make him wear a condom to fuck me.

I was still tingling from having cum with Bart when I walked into the special room. The men here seemed to be a better class of men and they treated me much nicer but they still wanted to see my tits or feel my cunt but I didn't mind now because I felt good now that Bart had fucked me. There was a small room off the side of the special gaming room which was just for taking the patrons for fucking. During this first night I had my tits mauled several times but nothing bad and my cunt felt up lots of times too but I was only fucked once more that shift. The man who asked me to fuck him was a very decent looking chap and when he asked me how much, I replied, $200 for a straight fuck - $250 for anything special. Sheila told me they all go for the $200 fuck and I should discourage them from specials because that usually meant getting fucked in the asshole. The man agreed on the price and paid me first before taking me into the small room. He took off my uniform and naked I climbed onto the bed, before he climbed on too and then fucked me! I absolutely loved being fucked by this man and was almost disappointed when he came in me and it was over. I came several times during the fuck. He left and I cleaned up and then I retired to the staff rest room to clean up.

I made up my mind I would not fuck more than two men in any one night but I would allow as many as wanted to look at my tits or play with my cunt. In that way I earned a good deal of money and didn't wear myself out. There was always the chance Stan would want to fuck me when I got home but that was unfortunately very rare - I had to rely on the patrons for my sexual relief. I certainly earned a lot of money in that special room and I kept stashing it away so Stan couldn't find it. Almost every shift I would go into Bart's office and he would fuck me as the first fuck of the shift. He was very considerate of me and took care not to hurt me. Usually he fucked me bent over table and from behind but sometimes he call for a special treat and laid me on my back and fucked me in a missionary position. I loved this position best of all.

I worked steadily in that special room for 2 years but I began limiting the number of times I would be fucked per shift. It had been as high as 8 men in one shift but now it was strictly 2 only. It was about this time Stan started to come out of his depression and thought about starting to look for work. I was so excited I thought my world was changing for the better but all this collapsed when I heard a knock on the front door some days later and it was a policeman to tell me Stan had been killed in a hit-run motor accident. I was devastated and thought the end of the world had come but I rallied around the children and we paid off the house and started to live over again as if Stan hadn't been with us at all.

I had to pay a sitter so I could keep on working in the Inn and I was still earning huge sums of money and she was looking after the children. It was about 2 years after that when Bart called me into his office and locked his door. I knew he was about to fuck me and I looked forward to these times because I loved it when Bart fucked me. Bart held me close and kissed me hard. He also felt up my tits and then had his hand between my legs playing with my cunt! He asked me if I wanted him to fuck me and of course I said yes! He then fucked me hard and we came together. He had just pulled his cock out of me and leaned over me and said, "Rita, You have been working here at the Inn for some time now and I want to have a little talk with you. There is no doubt you are my favorite woman here and I know you have been through a troubled time with Stan dying but I have to ask you something right now! Rita, I have enjoyed fucking you sine the first time and I know I have come to love you! There is quite an age difference between us but I love you enough to take care of you and your children and I would bring them up as my own if you will marry me! Rita, will you marry me?"

I had never expected Bart to offer marriage but I was thrilled with his offer. I thought quickly he was about 20 years older than me but he fucked me so well each time I knew he was very young at heart and would take good care of me. I asked him if I could think about it for a day and he agreed and then kissed me passionately and told me he loved me. I asked if he would be prepared to meet me and the children in a park nearby tomorrow morning and if the children liked him enough I would marry him!

The next day he met us in the park as arranged and I was thrilled when the kids took to him like he was their real father. I had, of course, primed the kids that this man might become their father if they liked him and they did their bit very well. I told Bart I would marry him!

We were married and Bart bought us a new home not too far from the Inn and we settled in very nicely. The children continued to love Bart and he did a really good job as a father to them. I asked him about continuing to work in the Inn and whether he wanted me to continue to fuck the customers. He smiled at me and said, "Darling, I wouldn't tell you that you have to fuck these men but if you wanted to continue I certainly wouldn't stop you. I love you too much to stop you from doing what you love doing (he was right - I did love fucking these men). So it was arranged I would go in for a shift any time I felt like it but there was no compulsion for me to do it! They had replaced me with another girl but I didn't think she was as good as me!

After my marriage to Bart and it was a truly happy marriage, I worked about one shift per week with the high rollers and generally allowed myself to be fucked twice or sometimes three times but usually not more. It worked out very well and I enjoyed the work and Bart was happy I was doing what I loved. He didn't mind me fucking other men in fact he encouraged it. I usually had to tell him all about them when I returned home to him.

Whatever the moral situation, I loved fucking the men, Bart loved me, I loved Bart, the children loved the life-style and we were all very happy. I think in a way I kept Bart young! At least that is what I think!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12