Doing Whatever it Takes to Succeed

Story Info
How far will a wife go to help her husband's career.
2.6k words
4.16
103.7k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,350 Followers

Donna and Brad had been married for two years. Brad is twenty-seven in his second year working for a large law firm. Donna is twenty-four just finishing up her nursing certificate. Brad and Donna lived together while Brad went to law school with Donna working while Brad went to school. Once Brad graduated it was Donna's turn for school.

Donna is a petite five feet two weighing in at just over 100 lbs. Her baby face and small body gets her mistaken for a teenager all the time. Her blonde hair and blue eyes get the attention of most men when she walks in a room. Likes to show off her cleavage. Her 32C breasts look big on her tiny body.

Brad is 5 feet ten with a medium but fit body. He and Donna met as virgins falling in love. He has always been grateful for Donna working while he went to school. He desperately wants to succeed at the law firm to reward her for her hard work and faith in him.

As a new associate at the law firm, Brad had to work long hours including most weekends. Brad's hard work was paying off, he was getting noticed by the partners. He was given complex projects and asked by one of the senior partners in the litigation section to help him with a big trial.

The trial ended up being a big victory for the firm. Donna and Brad were invited to a celebration at the partner's house. Clint Hale had just turned forty-five, he was one of the younger senior partners in the firm. His house was spectacular, situated in a gated community. There was plenty of food and drink. Many of the senior partners were in attendance including the managing partner otherwise known as the boss. There were also attorneys and staff that assisted with the case.

Clint gathered everyone around making a big speech about the case and the firm. He thanked everyone for their contribution but gave great emphasis on the hard work of Brad saying he was up and coming in the firm. After the speech Clint got congratulations from the partners, he made his way to Donna and Brad.

Clint at six foot two looked tall next to Brad but towered over Donna. He introduced himself to Donna kissing her hand. He took them on a tour of his massive house. During the tour Donna and Brad found out that Clint's wife had been killed in a car accident four years ago. Brad had worked closely with him for the last six months and didn't know anything about Clint being a widow.

Clint was very attentive to the couple giving Donna plenty of attention telling her how well her husband was doing at the firm and how he was poised to get on the partner track. The booze flowed freely and many of the guests were getting a little drunk. Donna had agreed to drive so she was not drinking. Clint did not have that problem with his inebriation starting to show.

Clint had pulled Donna aside talking to her about how invested she was in her husband's success. Clint told her that he admired her for working two jobs to put Brad through law school. One comment stuck in her head as odd. "You must be willing to do anything to help Brad succeed." He didn't do anything inappropriate, he did put his hands-on Donna's shoulders and hugged her tight when they left.

Donna kept to herself Clint's statement and actions. She felt she was overblowing it or reading something into nothing. Her mind changed the following week.

At 9:00am on Wednesday Clint called her cell phone telling her that he would need to meet with her to talk about Brad's promotion. Clint was insistent that he come by her house to talk with her. Donna was uncomfortable but agreed for Clint to come over that morning.

Clint arrived about 11:00 am dressed business casual. Donna invited him in offering him some lemonade. "Donna we have to be sure of not only the attorney but also we have to be sure of the family before we put them on a partnership track." Clint said in a very serious voice.

"Mr. Hale, as you put it I'm invested in my husband's success. What can I tell you to satisfy you that we will not embarrass the firm, you already know what a good worker and attorney he is," Donna said.

Clint sat next to Donna on the couch. "Please call me Clint. I'm more thinking about what you can do to help Brad's career." Clint put his right arm around Donna's shoulders and his left hand on her thigh. He squeezed her thigh moving his hand up to her crotch.

Donna jumped at Clint's touch grabbing his hand. "Mr. Hale, I don't know what you think you're doing but I don't do that."

Clint held her hand and tried to kiss her. "Donna, just relax and help your husband's career." Clint broke his hand free and grabbed her tit over shirt.

Donna smacked his hand and stood up. "Mr. Hale, you need to leave."

"I will leave but you are killing your husband's partnership track. You better think about and not tell Brad about this." Clint calmly walked out the door.

Donna went into her room and cried. She thought about call Brad but decided to tell him when he got home.

Before she could tell her husband what happened, Brad stomped into their house cussing. "You are not going to fucking believe what happened today. Clint called me into his office and said I was out of the running for partnership. Some bullshit about character and fitness. I tried to get him to elaborate but he fucking said that was that and told me to go home."

Donna knew what happened but didn't reveal it to her husband. She let him rant for the rest of the evening. Donna felt like it was her fault and tried to come with a way to fix it. She thought she should tell Brad and have him tell the other partners. Bad idea she thought. He would deny it and Brad would look even worse. She thought about calling the police but the same problem was there, it was her word against his.

The realization set in that the only way to save Brad's career was to submit to Clint. She had his number in her phone and decided to call him after Brad went to work.

Clint's voicemail answered, "Clint, this is Donna. I got the message, please call me back so we can discuss Brad's career and what I will do to help."

About an hour later she heard a car pull into their driveway. Out of a red jaguar Clint emerged. Donna met him at the door inviting him into the living room. "Okay, I get it. You hold my husband's career in your hands. What are you wanting?"

"Donna, I just want to get to know you better." He walked over to her putting his arm around her.

"Look don't bullshit me. Are you telling me that if I have sex with you, you will make sure Brad is on a partnership track?"

Clint pulled her shirt off, "I like that you get right to the point. I think we are going to be close friends. In a few minutes, we are going to be real close. After I introduce you to my cock, your Brad is going to be right back on that partnership track." Clint unhooked Donna's bra then cupping her tits. "Let's go to your bedroom and work on Doug's future."

Donna looked at Clint with disgust but took his hand and led him to their bedroom. "Take your shorts and panties off, are you shaved down there?" Donna pulled her shorts off and then her panties. She sat back on the bed crossing her legs. "Come on honey, open those legs up and let me see that little cunt of yours."

Donna slowly uncrossed her spreading them as Clint asked. "You are shaved, that is the cutest little pussy I think I've ever seen. I think it is time for you to meet Mr. Johnson. Slide up close and take my pants off."

Clint stepped up close to the bed while Donna inched her way to the edge of the bed. Clint pulled his polo off then pushed his crotch out to Donna. She undid he belt then slowly unsnapped is pants. "That's it honey, get ready for Mr. Johnson."

Donna pulled the zipper down with Clint pushing his pants to the floor. Her eyes followed his pants to the floor. She looked up to see the big tent in his boxers. Clint took her hands and put them on the waist band of his boxers. Donna had to suppress an audible gasp when she pulled the boxers down exposing Clint's cock. It was huge, she had only really seen Brad's penis, which was just over six inches. She stared at it in silence.

"Impressive, isn't it? I know you want to know, it is 8 1/2 inches. From the way you're looking at it, Brad's is not near this big, right?" Donna stayed silent still staring at his cock. "Start stroking Mr. Johnson, you know you want to."

Donna did as she was told, stroking his big cock. Donna was embarrassed as she could feel her juices building in her pussy.

"Time to put your lips around Mr. Johnson. Start sucking my cock babe." Donna's lips cautiously approached the head of Clint's cock. She closed her eyes and started sucking. "Oh shit, you are good at this. Brad is a lucky man. Don't worry babe, I'm not going to fill your mouth with my spunk. I'm saving that for that cute cunt of yours. Lay back on the bed honey and open those legs for Mr. Johnson. He's coming in."

Donna moved back on the bed spreading her legs and looking at the ceiling. Clint climbed onto the bed getting next to her. Donna again suppressed an audible moan as he fingered her. "Damn, you're juicy. I think someone's excited for Mr. Johnson to get inside her."

Donna said nothing still staring at the ceiling. Clint got on top of her and tried to kiss her. "No kissing, you can fuck me but no kissing." Donna said firmly.

"Okay babe, however you want it. You can say what you want, but your cunt is telling me that it wants a ride from Mr. Johnson."

Donna was pissed at herself for juicing up seeing this big cock in front of her. Clint lined up with cock with her pussy and started pushing it in. She couldn't hold back this time. Donna let out a moan as the big cock was fully inserted in her. She felt she was betraying Brad but she was getting off on the fucking that Clint was giving her.

She knew there was no stopping her body, so she closed her eyes trying to picture that it was her husband fucking her. She was mad at herself, she could feel an orgasm building inside her. Worse yet, she wanted to cum.

Donna groaned as her orgasm overtook her body. She shook with Clint's cock in her cumming hard. "That's it girl, cum on my big cock. I'm about to fill you with my seed."

Clint pumped her hard for a few more minutes till he grunted filling her pussy with his cum. "Now that wasn't so bad was it. You don't have to say it, I know you loved it."

Donna got up without saying a word walking to the bathroom. She wiped the cum from her pussy still mad at herself for cumming.

She walked back to the bed expecting to see Clint getting dressed. Instead he was still lying on her bed naked. "Are we done here, don't you have to get back to work?" Donna asked.

"I do but I think your pussy liked Mr. Johnson so much we're gonna go another round. Give Mr. Johnson a nice kiss to get him hard."

Donna crawled on the bed taking Clint's soft cock in her mouth. Her talented mouth had him hard in no time. "You are talented, get on your hands and knees. I'm going to take you from behind."

"Not in the ass," she said sternly.

"Don't worry babe, Mr. Johnson wants in your cute cunt. Not that little ass."

She moved to the edge of the bed putting her ass in the air and her head in a pillow. Clint stood behind her spreading her legs. He inserted two fingers into her pussy finding it wet again. "Damn, you are still juicy. I think Donna's cunt is excited to have Mr. Johnson back inside. Let's give Donna's cunt what it wants." Clint shoved his cock into her waiting pussy.

He pounded away at her little pussy while fondling her tits. As much as she hated it, his cock felt good inside her. Her hips pushing back against his trusts. Donna gave up resisting and started moaning as another orgasm approached. She buried her head in the pillow cumming a second time. Clint laughed as she came.

A few more stokes and Clint shoved his cock deep in her pussy shooting his load into her. "See we all get something out of this. I get to fuck your sweet little pussy, you get to feel my big cock in you and your husband gets on the partnership track. I better get to work and tell Brad he is back on the track." Clint got dressed while Donna put a robe on.

They walked into the living room, "So is this your thing, you force the young associate's wives to have sex with you to advance their career?"

"Aw did you want to feel special that you are the first one? You're right you're not the first, there have been a couple of others associates who got on the partnership track by making my cock happy. Hell, that even includes the managing partner's secretary. She got her job being nice to Mr. Johnson. I will let you know when it is time to help your husband's track again unless you are needed some more of my cock sooner."

After Clint left Donna jumped in the shower for over half an hour trying to wash Clint off her and wash her guilt away.

Brad came home happy and excited. "It was a mistake, not only am I on the partnership track but I got a raise today. This has been a great day."

Donna said nothing and feigned excitement to Doug's news.

A month went by very uneventful. Brad came home again with a skip in his step very excited. "You are not going to believe what happened at work today. You remember the partner I was working for? He is no longer with the firm. Rumors are flying around that he forced the senior partner's secretary to fuck him and a blackmailed couple of associate's wives for sex. Nobody is say much other than he is gone."

"That is wild honey, where does that leave you?" Donna asked.

"They gave me a lot of his cases and made me a provisional partner." Brad went on telling her that he had gotten another raise after being called into the managing partner's office. "Another thing, my secretary thought she saw you in the building last week up by the senior partner's office."

"I came down to see you and got lost, the senior partner recognized me from the party. He was nice enough to help me find that you were out. I talked to him for a moment or two and just headed home."

Later that evening Brad noticed a video camera sitting on the bookshelf. "Hey when did we get a video camera?"

"Oh that, about a month ago. You never know when you might need to record important moments."

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,350 Followers