Doing Your Duty Ch. 02

Story Info
Training continues for a female soldier.
1.5k words
4.07
36.6k
8
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Week 2 of Phase III of Initial Entry Training for this group of recruits at Fort Jackson. The fort has the largest contingent of army recruits in the country. At least seventy percent of the women entering the Army travel through IET here.

I was a Drill Sergeant and I had troops out here in the pine forest. They were all male. But we had some platoons of females in the field too. I had my eye on one of them. A sweetheart named Lovall.

When these recruits completed this ten weeks of Basic Combat Training they would go on to Advanced Individual Training in their Military Occupational Specialty. But first they had to make it through this Field Training Exercise. It was my job to train them and make them into soldiers. But I was looking at this dark haired beauty and simply wanting to make her.

There was a break in the simulated battle. I had been watching and advising some recruit leaders. They were actually in charge, showing their initiative and leadership skills. So I was observing mostly. And encouraging or correcting as needed. Now there was a lull as happens, in real combat and here in training.

I had a good familiarity with this site here in the woods. I had been through Drill Sergeant School right here. All candidates for Drill Sergeant went through training at Fort Jackson now. So from that experience, and the last two years I had spent as a DS, I knew the terrain and geography well. We were quite close to an abandoned concrete bunker. It was rather hidden. Overgrown with kudzu. But I knew where it was.

You understand, I would not always think about something like this. With a lower rank. Especially not out in the field during a TX. But she had given me the look. You know the look, surely. I had been just passing by on my way to the temporary HQ for the company.

She was sitting there, back to a pine, and she looked at me. She was wearing glasses, and she looked tempting as shit. Even out here, and with cammo face paint. I could still see the deep, dark eyes. One winked at me.

Alright little slut. I was about to do something a little unusual. Oh, I had fucked female recruits before. Not often, but I could make an exception. I never took pussy not offered to me. And she was offering, I could tell.

So I moseyed back and gave her a look in return.

"Follow me, soldier."

She rose to follow me. Her battle buddy was right there with her but I wasn't worried about that. Besides, she was a cutie too. She could watch and learn.

We had about twenty minutes at the most. The bunker was just a minute or two away, but through trees and undergrowth where none of the resting troops would see. I held the vines back from the hidden entryway, and Lovall and her buddy entered, with M16A2s and ALICE field packs. There was just room for the three of us and the gear.

"Drill Sergeant, are we still training?"

Lovall was giving me a slightly concerned look now. Maybe she thought she had gone too far. Too late little cunt, I thought. Her buddy, Donahue, took a seat in the corner. I grinned at both of them, as dim light came through the southern facing entrance. I could see enough to be glad I was here.

"Lovall, you are about to learn some new tricks. Maybe. Maybe you already know them. We'll find out. Donahue, you watch the packs and weapons. And you can watch us too, if you want. Just keep quiet. Got that?"

"Roger, Drill Sergeant. Watching here!"

She was wondering what was going on, I could see. But the curiosity of the red head was coming out. I might be happy to meet up with her some other time. Now it was Lovall's turn. I was loosening my Army Combat Uniform pants to release my hardening cock.

"Lovall, lean down on your hands. I need some of that cunt from behind. I'm gonna fuck me some sweet pussy, little troop."

"Drill Sergeant. I think there's a mistake. Please, don't do this. We were only being friendly."

"You little sluts! You think I'm playing games here? Get you fucking ass over here and present that pussy. Now soldier!"

Lovall was crying now. So was Donahue. I slapped Donahue in the face and she shut the fuck up. Then I turned back and slapped Lovall too, for good measure.

"Donahue, start playing with your cunt. Do it now while I fuck this other little bitch. Lean over Lovall!"

She put her hands down and leaned over. I undid her ACUs and I saw me some shaved cunt. I loved the view from behind. I always have. I reached down and pinched her clit, then dragged my fingers through her pussy slit.

She may not have wanted to be here, but she was already wet for me. Sweet little cunt. The whore always come out in these tramps. I bent my knees to insert my hard prick into her juicy cunt. Ah, shit, it was tight and good. I rammed it hard and she squealed, but I had my hand covering her mouth.

"I know you like that, cunt. Ah, fuck yes!"

I gave her more. I rammed hard and deep in several sharp thrusts of my hips, and I began fucking her rough and fast. I needed to give her some good field training.

I was grunting, and I heard Donahue whimpering, along with Lovall. I glanced over, and the other little troop had her hand in her cunt, diddling herself as she watched. See, they're all little sluts.

Knowing we didn't have long, I fucked Lovall fast. But I could feel that cunt sucking on my cock. Yeah, she was cumming for me. I could feel the spasms of her pussy. And she was begging for more now. Well, she got all I had, and it was plenty.

My cock was stiff with need, and I fucked her like I knew she needed. I was still in control, even if I was screwing one of my troops. I checked the time on my watch, still fucking that gripping cunt.

"Recruit, we're running out of time. Damn, little slut, get on your knees. Now cunt!"

With that I pulled out, and Lovall dropped down and whipped around, greedily grabbing my prick, and taking it all in her mouth. Yeah, this was what I was needing. I began fucking her face, as I gripped her cheeks. Her hand was squeezing my nuts.

"Donahue, are you cumming over there, little slut?"

I looked over, still fucking Lovall's mouth. The red head was licking her fingers. I guessed she had creamed enough and was tasting her own goodies. Now it was time to feed Lovall some NCO milk.

I didn't know if she had fucked any other Sergeants, but I was now ready to give her what she wanted. I knew she would love to take my cum from me.

"Give it to me, Drill Sergeant. I want to suck it, please. Fuck, Drill Sergeant, this recruit needs some cum."

She had taken her mouth off to beg for it, and then began sucking harder than ever on my cock. Yeah, I was fucking her face now, but I knew I needed to cum fast. I was ready.

I pulled out. Her mouth was still wide open. I pointed my dick at that open mouth, stroked once or twice more, and then shot my milk down her throat. Fuck, it was good.

She took it all. She opened her mouth and showed me, then swallowed it all, and looked up into my eyes. I could see the tears running down her face. I slapped her face a couple of times. Hard. The slut needed that extra little training.

I was spent, and it was time. We had to get back. Someone would notice. Perhaps her female Drill Sergeant.

"That's it for this training session, you two. Get your fucking gear and let's go. Lovall, get up, get that uniform in shape, and get your ass out of this bunker. You too, Donahue. You two need to get your asses back into the battle. Hear me! Move it!"

We crouched down and exited the bunker. The females first, and me following. They headed off together to rejoin their platoon. They were both holding on to each other and crying, but I didn't give a fuck. That was some good pussy.

I had other duties now. I ambled off in the other direction. I turned and watched both of them. Lovall was still showing off a great ass in her ACUs. I loved a woman who knew how to fight and to take a hard cock.

We still had about a week to go. Who knew? I might need to do some more training before the end of this phase at Fort Jackson. I squared away my Brown Round and got back to duty.