Doing Your Duty Ch. 05

Story Info
Private Lovall gets forced one last time, and she loves it.
3.4k words
4.25
17.5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was always good weather in Hawaii. Except when the storms came. Private Lovall was out on a training mission when a tropical storm came in and disrupted the exercise. But, a little wind and rain wasn't going to stop a field exercise for the infantry troops out on the range. They hunkered down, kept the tents and camo netting in place, and waited it out.

The unit had gone out to the range the week before. Bad weather had not been predicted, but that didn't matter. Training had to go on. Ashley Lovall had been attached to the infantry platoon to record their efforts in the field. She was a combat photographer and the only female in the area, so she received some stares from fellow troopers. One of those was Staff Sergeant Jacob Anderson.

It was late at night and Private Lovall was sharing a tent with seven other soldiers. They were all men, but she didn't mind being with them. She was a good soldier, and she never tried to look for special privileges because of her sex. She made do, like all soldiers do. Now she was listening to all the snoring going around her. She needed to take a pee. The storm had abated. In fact, it seemed to have stopped for now. She could see moonlight outside.

She was quiet as she moved out, after putting a rain parka over herself, and slipping on her boots. She didn't bother putting on all of her Army Combat Uniform, but she did carry her weapon. No soldier in the field left their weapon unsecured. She intended to just go out, find a tree, and relieve herself. She moved to the nearest acacia trees, and found a spot to empty her bladder.

As she had left the tent Sergeant Anderson was approaching the area. He was checking on his men, making sure they were all where they belonged. He would get a couple of hours of sleep after he knew everything was well.

He noticed Lovall heading out in the moonlight. He didn't recognize her at first, so he followed to see where this soldier was going.

He was moving quietly. He always did when in the field. This was combat training, and he took it seriously. That's why he was a staff sergeant at the age of thirty. He was a good soldier. He followed Lovall and saw her lifting her parka as she squatted and began pissing. She softly moaned as the pee squirted out, giving her a little tingle. She was horny.

So was Anderson. As soon as he noted who was there, with her legs spread apart in the moonlight, he felt a movement in his crotch. He backed up behind an acacia, and quickly pulled his hardening cock out of his ACU pants. He started stroking as she was wiping her pussy with some tissues she always carried for this purpose.

Then, she swiftly glanced around, and seeing no one, she leaned back against the acacia. She began rubbing her clit with a thumb and put two fingers into her shaven pussy. Her slit was still a little damp from the piss, and now was dripping a little fluid from her finger fucking. She moaned softly and licked her fingers before continuing to fondle her swollen pussy lips.

Anderson's prick was getting a workout from his calloused hand. His mouth was wide, allowing him to breathe heavily while maintaining silence. Lovall had no idea he was observing her, or that he was getting harder with each stroke. Then as she shuddered with a come he moved quietly towards her. Lovall had her eyes closed, and her pussy was now pulsing with another orgasm.

He was about a yard from her when her eyes came open. In the light from the full moon she could see another soldier, and he had his hand holding a hard cock. She whimpered as she recognized Sergeant Anderson. She had noticed him too. He was just to her taste in men. But this was not how she wanted it to happen. She opened her mouth to protest.

He was there, holding his hand over her mouth. It was happening again. She was going to be used. She put her hands up to struggle and he grabbed her hair. He jerked her close to his face.

"Little sluts need to be calm and take what is given to them. Understood you tramp? Understood?"

His hand was on her neck now, choking her. She could barely breathe. No. Not again.

"Going to be a good girl? Yes? Nod your fucking head you cunt!"

She nodded. She was giving up. He was going to use her body somehow. She knew that. She would enjoy it. She knew that too. Maybe she was a whore. Fuck it. She needed cock. She reached out and began to stroke the hard prick in front of her.

This was heaven for Anderson. He allowed her to begin licking his cock gladly. He needed this badly now. His rough hands went to her dark hair, and he slowly fed hard cock into her eager mouth. Her glasses glinted in the moonlight. He started fucking her face with more force now.

Her moans were muffled but she expressed pleasure with his movements by gripping his balls and gently massaging them. Then, when he paused in his fucking, she took the opportunity to lick and then suck in each nut. He gripped his cock and jacked it, as she was licking around the base of his dick. Her middle finger entered his pucker and she engulfed his cock with her hot, wet mouth once again.

She was pleasing her own pussy with one hand, leaning back against the tree. He was continuing to fuck her face. He knew he was close to coming, and he didn't want to get any on her gear. He whispered that he needed to shoot. She became more vocal. She took her mouth off his cock just to beg him to let her swallow it all.

That was no problem for the sergeant. He loved watching women taking his sperm and enjoying it. This private was in for a treat he was thinking. He grunted and began shooting his sticky come into her open mouth. She was letting out a mewling sound, so eager to take his come was she. His cock spurted several strong stringsand then he used his hand to squeeze out a few more drops for her still open mouth.

She swallowed all he gave her, as he caressed her hair. She looked up at him, and her teary eyes were glittering in the moonlight from the sky. Then he helped her rise up, and he leaned down to kiss her still wet lips. This surprised her a little but she returned the kiss gratefully and felt something stirring in her insides. It felt odd.

"Get back to your cot private. You need to sleep for tomorrow. That was great, but let's be careful now. Is that clear, soldier?"

"Yes, sergeant. On my way."

She wondered a little as she walked away. She actually smiled to herself. She got to sleep after thinking about Sergeant Anderson with some pleasure. Morning came early, and they were all up and going about their duties. The field exercise continued for another week and then they returned to the main base of Schofield Barracks on a Saturday afternoon. They turned in their gear and weapons and Lovall was released. She caught a bus out to her off base apartment with Private Donahue.

"Ashley! How was the Range training? No problems? Get some good pictures?" That was Molly, her room mate, and fellow combat photographer.

"It was fine. No problems. Lots of pictures. I'll be getting them developed this coming week. Give me a kiss, sweet friend."

The two kissed and then, smiling, they went in to their bedroom. Ashely was glad to be home and eager to play with Molly. But first she needed a shower. She had to wash the grit and grime off of her body.

"Can I help you get cleaned up, Ash?"

"Sure baby. Climb in with me and scrub my back."

Both girls stripped, with Molly giggling, and got into the shower together. With the soap lathered up Molly started rubbing Ashley's breasts, and down around her hairless pussy. Ashley was smiling as she returned the favor. Soon Molly was on her knees, with the water cascading down on her red hair, Her mouth was glued to Ashley's dripping slit, and Ashley's hand held her head as she fucked her pussy against Molly's face. She came quickly, but needed more.

"Let's finish up here. I'm clean enough little girl. I want to do something in the bedroom."

"Okay Ash. What're you gonna do?"

"Get your ass in there. You'll get what you need and what I want, okay sweetie?"

Naked, they went into the bedroom. Ashley had a pixie cut of dark hair. Her tits were luscious looking. Molly had sucked them many times. Molly's titties were smaller, and conical. Her hair was kept shoulder length, except when on duty. It was rather curly. Both girls kept their vulvas clean of pubes. They agreed that licking pussy was hot.

"Get up on the bed, little slut."

"I will Ashley. What do you want me to do?"

"Just get on her hands and knees, cum slut."

"Hey, you're the cum slut, you whore." Molly giggled.

"Okay, we're both cum sluts. Now spread your legs. You need a good fucking."

Ashley had been putting on a strap on she had pulled from a drawer. She spread K-Y over the dildo. Then she got up on the bed, knelt down, and slowly but surely fucked her friends dripping pussy. Slowly at first, as Molly leaned back to accept more of the thick fake cock. Then she reached forward, grabbed Molly's hair, pulling her head back, and began ramming that pussy hard and deep. Molly cried out, begging for more.

As she pumped her friend's pussy Ashley was actually thinking of Sgt. Anderson. She was imagining him fucking her wet pussy. As she thrust into Molly she almost could feel herself being fucked by him, and her pussy was tingling, wishing he was here. She had never really felt this way before. She wanted him. In many ways. She kept ramming Molly, and Molly was crying out, as both girls began coming from their fun.

As they lay together afterwards Molly asked about the exercise. Ashley was hesitant to tell her about her sexual experience. Something made her shy. They had told each other everything in the past. Now she was reticent. She wasn't sure why. Maybe this time was different. Perhaps this could be a special relationship. She didn't want to jinx it. They drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

It was the next week when Private Lovall looked up from her work table to see Sergeant Anderson entering her area. He looked around and approached her, after saying hello to her team leader. He smiled at her, and she smiled back. This was nice. She had wondered if she would see him again. It was a large base. They might never run into each other. But here he was.

"Hello, private. So, just thought I'd stop by. I was in this building to drop off some reports. How have you been? Life treating you well?"

"Yes, it is sergeant. It's great. Yes, I think it's going great. Thank you Sergeant Anderson."

"So, anyway, glad to hear it. Well, I need to get to work. Anyway, here's my card. You know, if you need anything. That's my number. Okay, so I'll see you sometime."

He waved to Sergeant Wilson as he left the room, and Lovall clutched the card, quickly putting it into a pocket, and re-buttoning it.

She waited one day, and then couldn't wait anymore. His card had his cell phone number on it. She took a chance, calling it after she was off duty for the day. He answered on the second ring.

"Sergeant Anderson speaking."

"Hi. It's Private Lovall. Ashley Lovall. You remember? Is this okay? For me to call? Is it alright? I mean, I thought I'd call and see how you were."

"Great. I'm great. Yeah, private, I mean Ashley, yeah I'm fine. Actually, I was heading out from the office. What do you think? I mean, I need to get some chow off base. Would you like to join me? We could meet at the Baan Thai. You know the one? Just about a mile from base?"

"Oh yeah. I've eaten there. Sure. I need to change into civvies now. I'll meet you there in about thirty minutes. Is that okay?"

"Sure. I'll change too. I'll be there. Great Ashley. I'll see you."

As she hung up she grinned. Who knew? This seemed to be going fine. She got to her apartment, changed quickly, left a note for Molly that she was going out, and headed to the restaurant.

Both soldiers were surprised how well the evening went. They ate a good meal, and stayed on talking until it was late, drinking cups of tea. It didn't seem to matter what they talked about. It was just pleasant to share their time together. Within minutes of sitting down they had been calling each other Ashley and Jacob. By the end of the evening they were like old friends. Finally, Jacob said they needed to head out. He had a car outside in the lot.

"So you need to tell me how to get to your place. I have no idea where you live."

"I'm not too far away, Jacob. I could use a drink. Do you want to come upstairs for a drink?"

"Oh yeah, yeah. That's great. Sure. Heading for your place then. It's Saturday tomorrow. I don't have duty. Do you, Ashley?"

"No. No. I'm free until I need to be at work on Monday."

It was fairly close. They were there in ten minutes, and went upstairs. She noticed that Molly was out. He sat on the sofa, while she made some drinks for them. She then joined him and they toasted to good times. Ashley smiled, being a little shy now that she alone with him in her apartment. She had hopes. She really liked him She didn't want this to be just a one time thing. She had hopes.

"I really did like what we did. You know? Out on the range? I liked that, Jacob. Is that okay to say?"

"Jesus, yeah. It's fine. I liked it too. I liked it so much. So, I'm going to kiss you now. That's going to be okay, also. Come here, private."

He reached for her, and she fell into his arms, her lips seeking his, and they kissed. It was soft and tender at first, and then more ravenous. He was kissing her as if he was starving. And he may have been. Jacob Anderson had always been a shy man. He'd had to take pussy when he could get it. Maybe be a little forceful. But this girl was someone he wanted. He wanted her badly. And he was not going to blow it this time.

Ashley was so thankful that he was here. The perfect man, she had thought so many times this evening. Strong, and a good soldier. And thoughtful and bright. Perfect. She wanted him. She was caressing his high and tight hair, and his hands were holding her close, kissing her neck, and moaning with need.

She broke it off, looked into his eyes, and then stood up, taking his hand. She was drawing him into her bedroom, and he was not reluctant. Not in the least. His cock was hard now, and he wanted to please her. He wanted to please both of them. He was eager for this. He wanted to make love to this woman. This lovely, sweet woman.

This was their first time. Really, the truly first time to make love. They both wanted it to be perfect. So they each were shyly helping each other take off their clothes. It was a time of discovery. Jacob saw her perfect breasts emerge and he wanted to suck the hard nipples. Ashley saw his muscular chest and she caressed it. Both were gently touching the other. His hard-on was touched by her soft hands, and his calloused fingers tried to be gentle with her swollen pussy lips.

He was kissing her again, now that they were disrobed. Then he picked her up. He carried her over to her bed, placing her on the coverlet with her legs hanging down the end of the bed. He knelt and began praising her humid pussy lips with his mouth and fingers. He had not tasted pussy in a long time. He was hungry, stroking his prick and licking up and down her labia. She squirmed and sighed.

When he had helped her come more than once he decided he needed to use her pussy with his cock. She had been begging for him to fuck her for several minutes. It was time to oblige his little lover. He lifted her soft but muscular legs up onto his shoulders. He pressed her knees back against her tits. And his prick slipped easily into her sucking pussy.

He was being gentle, but her delicate hands grabbed his ass cheeks, and she pulled him into her. Ashley needed to be fucked roughly by this man. He was happy to give her what she wanted. Very happy, indeed, as his fucking became more intense. He was rutting now. Like an animal, taking her pussy and using it. She was crying now, real tears, and wanting him to love her. He was, thrusting deep and hard. Fucking her, and adoring her at the same time. It was good.

They were so busy they had not noticed Molly. She had returned from a date, and, hearing something in the bedroom, she was now peeking around the edge of the doorway. Ashley was getting fucked, and Molly was starting to cream with lust.

The girls had no secrets, usually. But she didn't recognize this guy. No matter. She went quietly over to the corner, where a chair was, and lifted up her skirt. She put her fingers on her thong, pushed it aside, and began tickling her sticky pussy lips. One hand reached up to squeeze her hardening nipples, as fingers rubbed her little clit. She sighed, and began enjoying the show.

Jacob was fucking his little lover harder and harder. His need to come was making him work her pussy like she was a tramp, but she loved it. She loved him. She was thinking that she didn't want to lose this one. He was her guy now. Her soldier. She was going to make it so, and she cried out, needed more fucking, more loving.

"God, baby, fuck me hard. Please, love me baby, fuck me."

"You're mine, little girl. My pussy, mine. Ah shit, gonna come baby. Take my come. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

She eagerly accepted his juices as they spurted into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he released them. He kept humping her with a slower speed, gradually stopping, looking into her eyes, and leaning down to kiss her red lips.

Meanwhile, Molly was coming herself, in a massive orgasm. She was a squirter, and her pussy shot out fluids, as she cried out. The two on the bed looked over. Ashley just laughed, so Jacob assumed it was cool. He pulled out his soft cock, and Ashley quickly leaned down to lick it clean. She liked the taste of come, both hers and his. Then she turned to her friend.

"Molly, you slut. Get out of here. You're a tramp, girlfriend. Go on."

"Okay, okay. Learn to close your bedroom door. Hi there stud. I'm Molly. We can talk later."

That was the beginning. The ending was a year later. Private Ashley Lovall and Staff Sergeant Jacob Anderson were joined together as wife and husband. Molly was one of the witnesses. They shared an apartment after that, and Jacob was able to get all the pussy he needed now. And she loved it rough. That was a plus for both of them.