Dokota Admits Something

Story Info
Tom's wife tells him "I hate blowjobs".
2.9k words
4.48
50.6k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWinters
PTWinters
401 Followers

I wrote this short story a long time ago but just getting around to sharing it now. It's very similar to my wifely duties series, in that the wife is a bit reluctant to start with. Nothing non-consensual, but still wanted to give a heads up that reluctance does play a role in this tale for those uncomfortable with this sort of fantasy.

As always any and all constructive feedback is appreciated.

*****

"I don't like blowjobs."

The words rang inside Tom's head as he drove home from work.

His wife Dakota had said them days before, during another of their arguments. Tom didn't usually dwell on things as much as he was this, but then again it wasn't often that a guy gets told his wife didn't like to perform one of his favourite things. And he was angry.

Truth be told, it shouldn't have surprised him that much, their once passionate relationship had cooled considerably over the years. He had put that down to real life. Passion didn't sustain itself in a long-term relationship, not to the degree new lovers experienced anyway.

Still, to hear it out loud stung.

Of course, that hadn't been the crux of their argument, but it was the main thing he took away from it. As he sat in traffic getting angrier and angrier, the ugly feeling inside of him built up till he screamed.

The guy in the next car over looked at him like he was crazy, which snapped Tom back to reality. He knew his anger wasn't going to solve anything, so he took a deep breath. What had she actually said, besides not liking blowjobs? His mind wandered back to that night. It had started off with him hinting at wanting sex. She had not so subtly rejected his advances. Which lead to a conversation.

No that wasn't true, he admitted to himself. Dakota had tried to have a conversation and he had reacted badly. He was just so sexually frustrated, which even he knew wasn't a good excuse. He concentrated. What else had she said? When he asked why they didn't have sex more often, she had told him "It's not like I don't think about it a lot too." And then there was something about him "needing to take control a bit more, and initiating things." Of course, that's when he lost it, given he hadn't initiated sex in months because any time he had before then, she shot him down.

It was then that it hit him. She said she'd been thinking about it a lot. "It" being sex. And then her statement about blowjobs, had she been thinking about blowjobs a lot? About him being the one to initiated? About him needing to take control? It all fell into place and Tom was certain he understood. He kicked himself for taking so long to get it but was reasonably confident he knew what he needed to do and immediately set out to test his theory

Twenty minutes later he walked in the door to his house and saw Dakota. His wife. A beautiful, raven-haired beauty, with long curly hair, a nose ring and large, sexy brown eyes. She was almost as tall as he was, and the top she was wearing showed a fair bit of her ample cleavage. Her skirt showed her long legs, and upon seeing her his need to test his theory doubled.

"Hi honey, how was work?" She asked, looking up from the computer she was seated at.

"Fine." He told her. He put his briefcase down and sat on the couch.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

"Dakota, come over here a second, we need to talk," he told her.

"What is it?" She asked, more than a little concerned as she walked over to him. When she reached him, he moved quickly, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her down and over his knee before she could react.

"You've been a bad girl," he told her and she swatted her ass.

"Ohh" was all she could say. He swatted her ass a couple more times.

"You've been a very bad girl" he repeated.

"Tom, what's gotten into you?" she asked.

"Sir," he replied.

"What?" she asked.

"You will call me sir," he told her and then spanked her ass again.

"Yes sir," she said with a bit of a giggle.

"And bad girls need to be spanked," he told her and spanked her again. She wiggled her ass a bit, playfully.

"I don't think you are taking this seriously," he told her as he began to pull her skirt up and over her ass.

She was wearing a pair of black, frilly panties. Far sexier then he would have expected for a work day and a pair he had never seen before.

"And why are you wearing these?" he asked her.

"My panties? I always wear panties," she told him.

"Do you always wear ones like these?"

"Umm, no but.." He cut her off, spanking her ass hard, harder than before.

"Ouch"

"So why are you wearing these today?"

"I... I wanted to feel sexy," she admitted.

"For who?"

Spank

"Just for myself."

He spanked her ass hard again. "I don't believe you. Who were you wearing these panties for?"

"No one, I swear."

Spank

"Are you sure?"

Spank

"Yes, Tom. I just, I just wanted to feel pretty."

"You are pretty. very pretty" He caressed her ass. She moaned lightly, enjoying his touch as his fingers touched her feminine lips.

"But..." Spank. "I thought I made myself clear, you are to refer to me as sir."

"I'm sorry, sir"

"I'm sorry too. I'm afraid as part of your punishment, these will have to go" He hooked his fingers around her underwear and began to pull them off. her bare ass was incredible. Tight and tanned.

"Do you feel pretty without any panties on?" She didn't answer right away, so he gave her bare ass yet another good spank.

"Do you feel pretty..."

Spank

"Without any panties on?"

Spank

"No. I feel...I dunno"

"What do you feel Dakota? When you don't have panties on, what do you feel?"

"I...I..." she struggled to say the words.

SPANK

"I feel like a slut" she admitted. He was surprised to hear her jump to calling herself such a thing, but he wasn't about to complain. This was the sexiest thing either of them had done in months.

"Are you a slut Dakota?" he asked.

"No! I mean no sir,"

Spank

"I think you are lying, I think you are a slut. I think you like feeling like a slut." he told her and spanked her yet again.

"No sir, I don't, I'm not a...a..."

"Slut?" he finished her sentence. And punctuated it with yet another spank. Then he asked her "If you're not a slut...why don't you have tan lines?"

Spank.

Dakota was mortified.

"I tanned in the backyard in...in the nude. Yesterday, while you were working."

"So, you laid in the backyard, with no panties on?"

"Yes, sir."

"Remind me, how does not wearing panties make you feel?"

"Like... a slut sir."

"But you chose to sunbathe without panties"

"Yes sir"

'So you chose to feel like a slut"

"..."

Spank

"Yes sir"

"Yes, sir what?"

"Yes I, I chose to feel like a slut."

"Feel like a slut? More like you acted like one. Dakota, I think you should admit what you are"

"..."

Spank

"I'm... I'm a slut. I'm a fucking slut, sir" She confessed. He slid a finger into her pussy. She was soaking wet.

Dakota moaned with pleasure. Her cunt tingled like never before as he fingered her. He found her clit and rubbed it gently. She gasped. He played with for a few moments, and then returned to fingering her wet hole. As his finger twisted and turned inside her, she wiggled her behind and whimpered with pleasure.

He pulled out of her, and he could hear the disappointment in the sounds she was making. He then rammed three fingers back into her. She cried out "Oh Tom!"

Dakota moved her hips to meet his thrusts as best she could. Occasionally he'd pull his fingers out and spank her ass before resuming finger fucking her, each time she yelped in pain but then moaned loudly as soon as his fingers re-entered her pussy.

As her orgasm rose, she began to say his name. "Tom, yes, fuck, god, yes, Tom, ohhh."

His rock hard cock poked at her through his pants and he even began to thrust upwards against her a bit.

He shifted his hand, so his thumb wiggled inside her while his fingers played with her puffy lips and clit. After only a few moments of that, she climaxed, all but screaming his name.

A few moments later, Still across his knee, she turned her head to look at him. "That was wonderful Tom."

He smiled back at her. This was it, this was the moment he would know if his theory was correct.

"Sir," he said

"Mmm?" she inquired, contently.

"You will refer to me as sir until we are done," he told her.

"We're not done?"

"No. We're not done." He shifted his legs, and she slid gently to the floor. He undid his zipper and pulled out his rock hard cock. "Put it in your mouth,"

She looked up at him, horrified. "Tom, We agreed I wasn't going to do that anymore."

"No Dakota, you said you didn't like it. We never agreed you wouldn't do it."

"But. We talked about this..."

Yes, they had. He was pretty sure this what she had been alluding to before and he would know in just a moment. If she got up and walked away, he was going to spend at least a week apologizing, but if he was right, his sex life was about to get a whole lot better.

"Don't you see" he explained, "Since we talked about it, now you have to do it!"

"Tom, you're not making any sense."

"You've made this even more special."

"What are you talking about?"

"Dakota, I know putting my dick in your mouth isn't something you want to do."

"Then why are you making me do this?"

"Because doing it for me will show me how much you love me. If you're willing to do it, when I know you won't like it, then that means the only reason you're doing it is for me. You'll be telling me, you'd be showing me that you love me enough to do it. And you do love me right?"

"Of course I do," she said, "But..."

"Then show me, show me how much you love me."

"Tom, please!"

"Sir." he corrected her.

"... Sir, please don't make me."

He wanted nothing more at that moment than to reach out and force his dick into her mouth but he didn't. He knew he couldn't, at least not yet. The fact that she hadn't gotten up was a good sign, but he needed to be 100% sure. He had to get her to submit, then he would know it was what she truly wanted.

"I'm not making you do anything. I'm simply pointing out how you can show me how much you love me."

"Sir, I don't want to." She pleaded, her large brown eyes looking up at him.

"Show me how much you love me," he repeated.

"Please sir," she begged, whispering. Licking her lips.

"Show me," he commanded. Dakota nodded silently. She took a deep breath and leaned forward. She opened her mouth and swallowed as much as his cock as she could.

"Yes, that's it, baby." Her lips formed a tight seal around his shaft, and she began to bob her head up and down on his dick. She kept a slow steady pace, down as far as she could and then back up till just the tip was in her mouth. She repeated this over and over for a few minutes.

"Don't forget about my balls," he instructed

She released his cock and began to lick his balls. He was in heaven. His beautiful wife had submitted to him, taking his orders and seemingly willing to do whatever he wanted.

After a few minutes of Dakota licking and sucking his balls, he spoke again. "Baby, you're doing a great job of showing me how much you DO love me, but now I need you to show me how much you CAN love me"

Dakota was confused. She had her tongue lapping away at his balls, what else could she do?

"Take it as deep as you can" he instructed

"Tom...sir, I can't."

"You can at least try."

Dakota stopped her licking and sat up a bit more. Then she took him as deep as she could. She pulled back quickly though, coughing, unable to deepthroat him.

"Try again," he told her.

She wiped her eyes dry and her head dropped once more, his cock engulfed by her mouth. She got further this time. 3/4 of his penis was in her mouth and throat.

"Fuck baby, that's good. You're doing such a good job. Just a little bit more." He grabbed the back of her head and slowly but firmly pulled himself deeper. She began to gag, but he didn't let go. "That's it, that's it " he encouraged her. "Almost there."

Unable to go any deeper, Dakota stretched her lips as far forward as she could, in an attempt to close the gap between her face and the base of his cock. He held her there, she gagged a little more, her eyes watering and then released her

"Such a good girl," he told her as she wiped her eyes again.

Without him telling her to, Dakota made another attempt to deepthroat his cock. Any doubts remaining in his mind evaporated, she wanted him to dominate her like this. He looked down at her, she was desperate to get his dick as far down her throat as she could. She was almost as far as her last attempt, this time without his help.

She held it there for as long as she could, which was only a few seconds but Tom wasn't complaining. Every second was amazing. She pulled back, gasping for air.

"Good girl," he told her. She smiled at him, proud. "But we're not done yet, keep sucking."

She resumed bobbing her head up and down on his cock, this faster, and with more enthusiasm.

"Look up at me."

"Mmmff?" she asked, her mouth is full of cock.

"Look up at me, I want you to see how much I like this." She looked up at him, her eyes wide and watery as she breathed through her nose. He stroked her hair, and slowly forced his cock in deeper. "That's it, honey. That's it"

Her mouth slid back up his shaft, and then down again. Her eyes never looking away as she sucked.

"Suck that cock, baby." How far could he take the dirty talk he wondered. In for a penny, in for a pound. "You're a good little cocksucker aren't you?"

She continued to slurp on his dick but didn't say anything. He repeated, "I said, You're a good little cocksucker aren't you?"

She released his cock and sat back on her heels. "Yes, sir."

He pulled her head right back to his dick, her lips brushing the tip. "Tell me what you are."

"I'm a good little cocksucker, sir"

"Yes you are." he agreed and grabbed the back of her head once more. He slid his dick into her mouth once more, just far enough to not set off her gag reflex and held it there.

"Tell me again what you are" She instinctively tried to pull back, but he held her head where it was.

"Mmff?" She tried to ask, unable to articulate with her mouth full of his cock. She looked up at him, unable to do anything except blink.

"Tell me again what you are" he repeated.

"Imm aa oggg iiille ooocck Soooccerr. sif." was the best she could manage.

"Yes you are." he pulled her head further down his dick, making her gag for a moment before pulling out. She blinked away tears but did her best to maintain his eye contact.

He rammed his cock back into her mouth.

"Such. a. good. cock. sucker." he grunted, thrusting his dick into her over and over.

He held her head and began fucking her face, relentlessly. She moaned, struggling to keep up but unable to get away. Tears ran down her cheeks and drool down her chin as he pumped away, in complete control. "Get ready," he announced. "I'm, ughh, I'm gonna show you how much, oh god, I love you."

She tried to back off again, but he held tight with both hands. She fought him, using her hands and arms in an attempt to push him away, but he just held her head tighter, fucking her face as hard as he could.

And then he exploded. It was, without a doubt, the most intense orgasm of his life. She gagged but had no choice but to swallow as spurt after spurt shot into her mouth.

He held her tight till he was spent, then released his grip on her head. Dakota leaned back and gasped for air.

"What do you say," he asked. She struggled to talk, still out of breath.

"Thank you, sir" She managed.

Tom was ecstatic. His wife liked being dominated in the bedroom. This was, he hoped, the start of a very exciting new sex life.

As always any and all constructive comments are appreciated and encouraged!

PTWinters
PTWinters
401 Followers