Dolce Far Niente

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was face to face with her, as if hesitating on what to do. Or even say. They were just looking at one another. He smirked and his hand moved to her pussy. He traced the outer lips, slowly circling them, avoiding probing any deeper.

Izzy's lips slightly parted, and she breathed out, closing her eyes in pleasure.

He was observing her face, delighting in the blissful expression. Suddenly, his finger dipped in between her pussy lips and found the small nub. She moaned as he rubbed it, slowly at first, then faster, and then moving his finger down to dip into her juices, and sliding his finger back up to her clit.

"Aaah..." she vocalised as he once again slid his finger downwards and this time, dipping all the way into her, then adding another finger, and sliding them in and out of her. Her legs were quivering with every stroke, every brush of his thumb against her clit. She was breathing heavily, the sweet electricity building up in her body.

"That's it baby" he could see her getting closer.

"Nate..." she was gasping for air "uh, I want you" he increased the speed, making it almost impossible for her to speak "I want your cock" she turned her head to one side and he moved his lips to kiss the exposed skin:

"Not yet baby. Be patient" with those words, he slowly slid a third finger into her pussy and she tensed a bit, but quickly became accommodated to the pressure. As he was pumping into her with his three fingers he was placing kisses here and there, leaving her flesh sizzling wherever his lips touched her.

Aaah, it was torturous! She wanted him inside her.

"Nate, I need your cock inside me. NOW!" she couldn't contain her frustration.

Suddenly, his fingers disappeared and so did his body. She felt empty and exposed. She opened her eyes and saw him tear open a condom packet. He took it out and placed it over his shaft that now seemed to be pulsing. Fully erect, it made her think of however it was gonna fit in her. Yes, she knew, it will, eventually, but she was preparing herself for the discomfort.

He caught her eye and saw the uncertainty. He wasn't going to back down now.

"It will fit"

"I know" she quickly replied.

He was quickly back on top of her, almost hovering above her, supporting himself with only his arms, his muscles bulging out. She was right, he wasn't overly muscular, but of an athletic build. Izzy touched his biceps, relishing in their hardness.

"I like your guns" she said with a smirk.

"My guns..." he echoed laughing. Nate trailed off as he kissed her briefly, but fully. As he raised his eyes, he had that questioning look on his face

"You're sure about this..." it was almost a question.

"I am"

Her eyes said even more.

As he plunged into her, she couldn't help but tense up.

"Uh" escaped her lips.

"I'll wait" he spoke softly and began peppering kisses all over her face to soothe the discomfort, wanting to bring back the expression of pleasure back to her face "Izzy, I'll wait for you"

She was so tight that he had to clench his hands into fists in order not to move.

Through her wide open eyes, she saw the concentration on his face, his clenched jaw. She thought that it must've been painful for him, but she was thankful that he didn't move, she needed time to get used to him.

"You're not a virgin?" he asked, his eyes closed.

"No"

"No" he repeated.

"How much -?"

"Only the head, baby"

Oh boy. There was much more of him to come.

Slowly, he moved his left hand to her sex and found her clit. He began massaging it, slowly rubbing it, sometimes slipping his thumb under the hood.

She could feel it. The sensation building up in her, pooling at her pussy. She brought her hands to his shoulders for that extra support. Oh, this was beautiful.

"Keep that up" she said breathlessly and began to slowly move her hips, making his cock slowly slide into her deeper and deeper. He couldn't hold out much longer. His hips started moving and before long, they were both moving in unison, their hips gyrating for maximum pleasure.

"Oh god, you fill me up so --"

"How baby?" he nipped on her neck as he was pumping her pussy. "Tell me"

"- completely, uh, yes, yes, just like that" she liked the way he slightly tilted himself to provide more friction to her sensitive sex.

"Tell me how you want it" he commanded, gritting his teeth. "Baby, you feel so good" he couldn't believe the way her spongy walls were gripping his cock.

"Uh" she found it hard to find words to say anything.

"Tell me, Izzy"

"Harder, I want it harder" she moaned as he increased the pace, the only sound in the room the sloppy slapping of their sexes.

He was driving into her with everything he had, like he was going mad. Without thinking, he loosely wrapped his left hand around her neck:

"Whose body is this?" he groaned out.

"Uh?" she could hardly comprehend what he was saying.

"Whose body is this?" he repeated louder, gripping her neck more.

"Yours, Nate, Yours, oh" she moaned as he grazed her nipple with his lips, her nails digging into his back.

"Whose breasts are these, Izzy?" he felt the stinging of the cuts on his back, which made him even more relentless. He was getting more and more feverish and intent on pumping into her with everything he had, as he could feel the pressure building in his balls.

"Yours!" she screamed out as he bit on her nipple, the pain and pleasure spreading from her breast. It was all that she needed. Her pussy walls started contracting and the pulsing feeling of ecstasy overwhelmed her.

"Yes, Yes!" she chanted "I'm cumming, god, Nathan, aaaah" she moaned "Cum with me, baby, yes" she couldn't control herself, the sparks that were shooting off in her were giving her the most intense pleasure.

As her orgasm subsided, he pulled out. A smile was playing on her lips and she looked at him with heavy-lidded eyes. She hadn't felt him cum and her eyes widened when she saw that he was still erect.

"It needs changing" he was looking at his groin.

"Your cock?" she giggled "I think it's in fine condition" she smiled broadly and sat up, supporting herself with her arms.

"Izzy, the rubber, it broke"

"What?"

"I haven't come yet" he said kneeling.

"I can see that" she couldn't understand his deliberation "Well..."

"I don't have a new one"

She sighed and slumped back on the bed. Just her luck.

"Well, aren't we at a hotel?" "Yes"

"Well, call the front desk..." she couldn't believe he hadn't figured this out. His upper brain must be seriously deprived of blood supply.

"I can't. It's too... public" he replied seriously.

She propped herself up on her elbows.

"What do you... oh" she figured. Okay.

He got up and moved to the bathroom. She got up too and followed suit. Izzy watched him as he deposited the torn condom in the bin and turned around to look at her.

"Look..." but she pressed her index finger to his lips shushing him. She stood on the tips of her toes and slowly ran her fingertips along his jaw-line. She admired at just how beautiful his face was. She brought her lips to his and placed a soft kiss. "There's a 24-hour corner shop nearby . I'll be right back"

She dropped the packet with condoms on the table and a saw a tray with some food and drinks sitting on it.

"Have something to eat" he gestured to the tray.

"I had full dinner"

"Well, it's not like you were sitting idle after it" he smirked and walked towards the table.

Uncomfortable, at least for her, silence fell upon them. She wanted to say something, gosh, there were so many unknowns, but she just couldn't voice her thoughts.

He picked a grape and brought it to her lips.

"Open up" she took it in, sucking on his finger, looking up at him mischievously, and he groaned. He watched her as she chewed and felt his semi-erect cock rise to full attention. God, he couldn't contain himself with her.

He grabbed one of the condom packages from the box "We need to finish what we started or I swear I'll explode"

Izzy lay on the bed. The mattress was very comfy. The sheets smelled of sex.

Dim moonlight shone through the curtains, allowing her to see his silhouette. He looked so peaceful. Content.

She giggled to herself. When he came in her, she thought he'd enter another dimension. Her eyelids drooped. Not that her own orgasm was less impressive. Who was this man? She asked herself as she slowly stroked his hair, lightly, so not to disturb him.

Who would've the thought that such a boring evening would turn into a spectacular night. And so she was here, in this stranger's room, a stranger in person, not body, glowing in the pleasant idleness, starting to wonder what the next day will bring.

12